Catering24.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Catering24.co.uk

About Catering24.co.uk: We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

Click Here

Tell us how Catering24.co.uk made you happy

Will C
"Ease of ordering"
Sarah B
"I needed my items at very short notice for a festival and they were there exactly when catering 24 said they would be. Brilliant service and very quick ! Would highly recommend"
"I ordered Kraft ripple paper cups for a Summer Fayre at our allotments. We are concerned about the environment and did not want to use plastic or burn our hands with ordinary paper cups. These ripple cups are fantastic. The drink my husband is holding in the photo was very very hot but the cup was comfortable to hold. A really excellent product. I am also very impressed with the speed my order was dealt with, less than 24 hours from ordering and the cups had arrived. I would certainly recommend this company."
"Good service.. delivery inform.clear Happy"
Delivery
"I placed my usual order with another company that I have been with for 15 years and on receiving the Invoice promptly phoned them back to return my whole order and have since placed my order with Catering 24 Great service easy to use and a lot cheaper and prompt delivery I shall be using you again Regards Greg"
Delivery
"Good service, except we request for the Parcel to be left as we are usually not in when its delivered and this information hasn't been passed on to the courier, so its not left and we have the inconvenience of having to go and collect it!"
Delivery
"Good product, delivered promptly"
Delivery
"Was good response. Ordered & delivered quickly."
Delivery
"We found what we were looking for. Delivery was quick although a bit pricey"
"Ease of ordering"
Delivery
"Good selection of products but delivery too expensive for such a small order"
Delivery
"Reasonably well priced, compared to other products on market, delivered the nxt day as promised, will definitely order again, THANKS"
Delivery
"I have now used catering24 a couple ot times and have found them efficient and reasonable value"
Delivery
"We were in urgent need of catering supplies for a local show we help with. Catering 24 had what we wanted, eco friendly and could deliver quickly. Goods arrived early the day before the show, which was great. our supplies were well packed, all clean and ready for us to use. Would we use them again definitely. Didn't give a 5 as we ordered the party pack which should have included lids, but not a problem. Thank you Catering24"
Delivery
"Good service Will use you again."
Delivery
"Delivery of items couldn't have been quicker. The only slight disappointment (though not a disaster!) was that the refuse bags weren't as strong as I expected them to be."
Delivery
"website not working they placed the order :)"
Delivery
"Speedy shipping and good cups, lids and wooden stirrers but it was quite time consuming trying to separate the cups from one another - maybe I am just weak but it was like tug of war!!"
Delivery
"The service and care is fast and accurate. You just need to take a little more care when packaging items. On more than one occassion the goods have been damaged somewhat due to bad packaging."
"service good and quick"