Catering24.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Catering24.co.uk

About Catering24.co.uk: We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

Tell us how Catering24.co.uk made you happy

Delivery
"Found what I was looking for very easily, the price was good and once ordered the goods were dispatched very quickly and a very nice follow up email welcoming me as a customer"
Delivery
"Very good quality and arrived on time"
Delivery
"Buffet trays are lovely ...very professional looking. Great communication with the ladies & very helpful over phone."
"Good service, outstanding."
"Quick prompt delivery."
Delivery
"Hi I have recvested my delivery on time. And good cumunication and good dile. Thanks 5star"
"Fast delivery"
Delivery
"Easy to order, fast delivery and happy with product. Thank you."
Delivery
"The items were exactly what I was looking for. Quality was good, price good and they arrived quickly."
"Very efficient"
Delivery
"Good product , competitively priced , prompt delivery."
"Excellent next day delivery"
Delivery
"Great company they deserve 5 but really bad delivery! I never get my delivery on time. They always refund it, gave me discount but its really annoying to get the deliveries late. I hope they change their central london delivery company."
Thank you for your review. We are having difficulties in central London currently due to the protests blocking streets causing big delays for goods coming in and out to the local delivering depots. We are working closely with the local depot to support them and appreciate your patience.
"Gino responded to my query in a really timely fashion. Very pleased."
Delivery
"Good service Will use you again."
Delivery
"Prompt efficient service at the best price. Many thanks"
Delivery
"Item was as described and delivered promptly"
Delivery
"excellent service. Fast delivery. I recommend"
Delivery
"Service was very quick and the product was exactly what we were looking for, all at a very reasonable price."
Delivery
"GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT QUALITY PRODUCTS EVERYTIME. THANK YOU BRAAI FLAVOURS TEAM"
Catering24.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 688 reviews