Catering24.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Catering24.co.uk

About Catering24.co.uk: We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

How would you rate Catering24.co.uk ?

Delivery
"Easy to use website. A good range of products."
Delivery
"package arrived on time. well done, very good service."
Delivery
"Order arrived promptly and everything was delivered correctly."
Delivery
"I asked them loads of questions and queries , and they helped me so much"
"Very easy to purchase Delivery on time"
"Good quality packaging. Very fast delivery. I would highly recommend them."
"Gino and colleagues all very helpful with cup sizes. Very personal all 3 I spoke with. Olli and a lady maybe an Emma?"
"Great service. Its good to deal with a company who does what they say they are going to do. Thank you"
"There in a flash!"
Delivery
"Order made not long before 4pm and delivered by 9am next day. Just what I needed."
"Very happy with the product I bought thanks, just the job done"
Delivery
"Next Day delivery excellent, ease of ordering excellent, recyclable cups perfect and delivery person very pleasant, would recommend to all"
Delivery
"Extra Large Tough Serving Trays arrived next day - and saved the day!"
"It was easy to order"
Delivery
"Excellent price, service and delivery. Will use again."
Delivery
"Fantastic communication. Typo was highlighted which made me delay on a purchase as it could have been the wrong item. I contacted the chat system and a reply was prompt. Typo was corrected ensuring me that I could go ahead with purchase. I was contacted and allowed to add to my order. No delivery charge was added for the second order. Delivery was prompt. I will certainly be using you again for my little business. ."
Delivery
"You did very well in dispatching my order quickly, but you were let down by the delivery system which managed to leave the parcel at the wrong address. Admittedly the other property has a similar name but the post code is different. We eventually located where it had been delivered and the matter was put right."
Delivery
"Quick dispatch, postage costs average neatly packaged box good quality items."
Delivery
"really happy, quick swift purchase"
"Very good Thanks"
Catering24.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 561 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!