Catering24.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Catering24.co.uk

About Catering24.co.uk: We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

How would you rate Catering24.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"good quality product."
Delivery
"I specifically required to receive the delivery in a different day and my request was not taken into consideration...Still Catering24 is great as service and products."
Delivery
"Placed the order and it was delivered next day excellent service and items as ordered"
Delivery
"They always deliver on time with no fuss ."
Delivery
"Very good customer service and quick response"
Delivery
"really smooth process, quick delivery"
"I asked a question about the product and the reply I received was prompt and helpful."
Delivery
"Fast delivery, great service"
Delivery
"Good customer service but would prefer sometimes to speak to someone rather than do everything on line as I am a chef and cannot always get to my computer. The delivery was delayed but turned up and the driver was very polite."
Good Afternoon, Thank you for your review. We understand that not all customers can get to the computer to order. We do have a phone line if you are in that situation 01442 506501 however this isn't something we offer all the time. We are improving the mobile phone website also and looking into an app for smartphones to make ordering on the move faster and easier. Thank you, Catering24 Team.
Delivery
"Excellent service as with previous orders I have submitted."
"Excellent value for your money. As for delivery, quick and efficent."
"I've ordered a considerable quantity of disposables and the service was great. Effective communication from point of ordering to payment to location of parcel and delivery. Very speedy service and efficient packaging. Thank you!"
Delivery
"Excellent! Quality products, packaged well, great order confirmation and delivery tracking with very fast delivery! Thanks."
Delivery
"Good choice of products at a competitive price."
"Unfortunately 24 could not help me in my search for a small amount of hot drinks cups. But they answered my question quickly and explained why they couldn't help. Thank you."
"Price ,prompt delivery."
Delivery
"Excellent service. Everything went smoothly."
Delivery
"Good prices and very fast delivery."
Delivery
"Fast delivery, great customer service!"
"They were extremely quick in replying to my query before I purchased the products."
Catering24.co.uk is rated 4.76 based on 414 reviews