Catering24.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Catering24.co.uk

About Catering24.co.uk: We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

Tell us how Catering24.co.uk made you happy

Delivery
"Prompt and efficient service"
Delivery
"As described and arrived when told it would. Excellent customer service and great product."
"Great service"
Delivery
"Great service and prompt refund for part of the order."
Delivery
"still waiting for my order placed 28/12/18 thank you very much !!!!"
Dear Alexander, Thank you for your review. In this case we had an issue dispatching your order next day. I'm pleased to say we have found the problem and have resolved your order by upgrading it to a pre-9am delivery tomorrow. Thank you for your continued custom and we do apologise for this rare occurrence. Catering24 Team
"always a quick resonse"
Delivery
"It's very easy to order, delivery is quick - however, I ordered fully recyclable cups, and each tower within the box was in a plastic, non-recyclable bag! There are other materials that can be used for this purpose and so I would suggest that you look into this with your supplier. Thank you"
Hi Gillian, We are working with the manufacturer to always improve our environmental offerings. We will feed this back to them and see what is possible whilst keeping the product at its great value.

Delivery
"Excellent service and delivery made within nominated time. Many thanks"
Delivery
"Fast and efficient, goods exactly as ordered"
"Efficient and reliable"
Delivery
"Responded to my query. Assured me that items would be there next dayand in fact they were there earlier than I expected."
Delivery
"Quick & efficient. Question I asked online was answered very clearly."
Delivery
"24 hour turn around from order to delivery and top quality products: way surpassed expectations from online description. Can’t beat that for service."
Delivery
"Very helpful when I messaged for information. Advice given excellent. Delivery very quick."
Delivery
"One stop shop for purchasing any disposible cups, cutlery etc"
Delivery
"Efficient service! I would recommend and order from this company again."
Delivery
"Incredibly unreliable service. Next day option taken for an urgent order, which was misrepresented on the email confirmation but confirmed by phone - naturally it didn't turn up until the following week. There is absolutely no way I'd use them again for an event."
Hi Joe, In this case, you are right. Our warehouse staff had made an error on your order and dispatched your order on the incorrect service instead of the Saturday service. I assure you this is rare for us and we have had a management meeting to discuss how the error was made and what we are doing to prevent this in future which the team is working on. We do apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused you and we have already refunded the Saturday shipping. This is unfortunate that this is your first order with us, I assure you that if you used us again you will see why the rest of our customer reviews are so positive. Hoping you give us another opportunity, The Catering24 Team.
Delivery
"Easy to order, swiftly confirmed and delivered. Total hassle free experience"
Delivery
"Very helpful online chat before I purchased, and the goods all turned up the next day. Great service."
Delivery
"We were able to find just what we needed from your range of products to make life easier and also more professional at our charity and we were most impressed with your wonderfully efficient service. Thank you."
Catering24.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 614 reviews