Catering24.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Catering24.co.uk
Read Catering24.co.uk Reviews

About Catering24.co.uk:

We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

hello@catering24.co.uk

Midland Court
Manners Industrial Estate

Tell us how Catering24.co.uk made you happy
Swift delivery and exactly what we wanted
Order with confidence. Great quality on everything I’ve ordered! Excellent service despite challenging economic climate!
Good value products and excellent service
Delivery on time. All goods very good
Great service.
There always seems to be some sort of problem once you’ve ordered
Can’t always speak to someone if you have an issue
Quality of products is good
My order arrived quickly. However, I discovered that one of the items that I had ordered was missing and although I contacted the company by email, they never bothered to respond to me. The other items I ordered did arrive and I was pleased with them.
Great customer service in relation to being able to contact them by phone and email with quick responses.
Delivery service started out with good communication where email notifications were received to inform of attempted delivery and how to reschedule etc. However after some issues with the delivery this stopped and i had to keep emailing customer services for an update.
Having informed customer service to leave with a 3rd party the delivery was made.
However on checking the delivery the full order had not been fulfilled despite being informed all items were in stock. I specifically message customer services to confirm that the items required were in stock before placing the order, the only reason i made the purchase due to not being able to find it elsewhere.
Having chased customer service re the missing item i was informed that the item was out of stock in the warehouse but more was due in!
When the item was dispatched there were delivery issues again despite the previous information provided on our requested delivery method.
Terrible. I ordered on Monday at 9.47am changed the delivery address at 9.52am which we had a quick reply saying “courier has been informed” ... No show after 3 days and then I had a call saying we can’t find your order and there’s a problem with your address !!!!
Order cancelled and I used a reliable supplier
Great service and products with fast delivery
Excellent company! Delivery was spot on and communication was great! Will definitely use again! Thank you
was great until they were taken over and changed website prices are no longer competitive and are expensive. Customer service was also very unhelpful
Hi there, thank you for the feedback. Last week we had a new software system which adjusted some pricing. These have since been addressed and pricing is back to normal. Catering24
very quick delivery and best price on net for 6A foils and lids, thanks again, will defo be buying more.
Still waiting for total delivery, only received 6 of the 12 anti bacterial and did pay extra for next day delivery. Not very impressed. You blame the delivery company and they're blaming you. Not too sure if I'll use you again.
Excellent service ~ speedy deliveries and products always packed well x
Easy to order. Delivered next day. Excellent
Easy website to use and fast delivery. Great service. Many thanks
Plenty of stock levels, easy ordering, full tracking information. Quick delivery. Great quality products.
Very good communication.
Disappointed with delivery as box was wet!
Very good prices, excellent fast service and delivery
Well done