Catering24.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Catering24.co.uk

About Catering24.co.uk: We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

Click Here

Tell us how Catering24.co.uk made you happy

Will C
"Ease of ordering"
Sarah B
"I needed my items at very short notice for a festival and they were there exactly when catering 24 said they would be. Brilliant service and very quick ! Would highly recommend"
"I ordered Kraft ripple paper cups for a Summer Fayre at our allotments. We are concerned about the environment and did not want to use plastic or burn our hands with ordinary paper cups. These ripple cups are fantastic. The drink my husband is holding in the photo was very very hot but the cup was comfortable to hold. A really excellent product. I am also very impressed with the speed my order was dealt with, less than 24 hours from ordering and the cups had arrived. I would certainly recommend this company."
Delivery
"Kirsty was very helpful, answering any queries that i had promptly. it was easy to order and the delivery was super quick. a pleasure to use this company."
Delivery
"Good prices, really swift service."
Delivery
"We held an event at a venue that doesn't hold any crockery, and only uses disposables. The price they wanted to charged us to supply that which we required was above what the event could support. I searched on line for suppliers & found several, yours being the quality of product & service. I was not disappointed, every one was most impressed, cups didn't burn fingers or go out of shape,( some even used them more than once) and the plates stayed solid, no bending. I am about to order more plates."
Delivery
"Prompt service Prompt response and courteous service"
"Good quality ."
"We are small order customers who occasionally buy paper cups for a small tea dance (for older people!). Just after the latest order we discovered that we still had about half of a previous order which we had overlooked. I phoned to see if the latest order could be cancelled and was advised that it was out for delivery. However, your employee managed to stop the delivery and made a refund. Excellent service. We will continue to purchase from your company."
Delivery
"Fantastic service - delivery, price, product"
Delivery
"Delivery was fast and efficient and the cups were exactly what we required"
"Fast response"
Delivery
"Competitive prices, fast free delivery, easy to use website with personalised pricing for specific items."
Delivery
"Very quick and efficient"
Delivery
"I had never heard of the company before, but i am so impressed. The cost was right, the delivery time was perfect and the quality of the products were fab. I will reccommend and use again in the future. The only issue is the box arrived very battered and slightly open, but it didnt damage the contents so on this occasion I didn't need to take any further."
Delivery
"Great service, much Cheaper the Bookers."
"Very helpful, fast and efficient, good price!"
"Perfect!!!"
Delivery
"Delivery on time and a good production"
Delivery
"The whole catering24 experience is a breeze. Easy to understand ordering system. Excellent communication after order has been made. Quick delivery. And a fantastic delivery service. Every single time. I honestly wouldnt use any other company."
Delivery
"great service good products quick dispatch"
Delivery
"Found the site easy to use. Goods ordered, were delivered and well tracked. No problems"
Delivery
"Extremely good prices and delivery spot on :) thank you and we will be using you again and highly recommend"
Catering24.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 776 reviews