Cash Register Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash Register Group
Read Cash Register Group Reviews

About Cash Register Group:

We are a specialist cash register company. We are the largest authorised Main Dealers for Casio, Olivetti, Sam4s and Sharp in the UK. We have worked with over 58,000 customers worldwide since 2003.

info@cashregistergroup.com

Unit 5 Bramery Business Park
Alstone Lane
Cheltenham
Glos
GL51 8HE

Tell us how Cash Register Group made you happy
Louise was extremely helpful and managed to programme the register in spite of my non technical instructions. Great service. Thank you .
Very quick delivery. Chat line Louise was very helpful and patient explaining how to adjust information on receipt. Would recommend .
Very prompt service from beginning to the end
Good
Great service, attention to detail and fast, we’re very happy with the company, couldn’t ask for better
Excellent product, delivered super quick, very happy
Very good and very quick
Thanks for your prompt and professional service order arrived next day well packaged and ready to use
Very prompt service.
great customer service. Was able to walk me through my decision and pointed me to the correct cash register.

Highly recommended
Great service
Thanks
Service from these guys is 5 star ⭐️ every-time that I have used them
Next day delivery was important to us, price was very competitive and the product was just right. Excellent transaction, we know where to come in the future.
Arrived in less than 24 Hours fairly easy to set up dealing with crg was easy and straight forward many thanks I will recommend your company
Great cash register!
The only small bad point was the instruction manual, it's very confusing and I had to go on YouTube to see how to set it up.
Very pleased with the service. Ordered my till at 2pm over the phone and it was here by noon the following day. Splendid, especially as I believe source of delivery was some 200 miles away. Well done !
Great service and communication via our telephone conversations. Price Promise Guarantee was given too, brilliant.
Marvellous service quick and efficient would recommend to anyone
first class item 1st class service recommend to all
nice service good quality essay return many back guarantees
Cash Register Group is rated 4.81 based on 465 reviews