Cash Register Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash Register Group
Read Cash Register Group Reviews

About Cash Register Group:

We are a specialist cash register company. We are the largest authorised Main Dealers for Casio, Olivetti, Sam4s and Sharp in the UK. We have worked with over 58,000 customers worldwide since 2003.

info@cashregistergroup.com

Unit 5 Bramery Business Park
Alstone Lane
Cheltenham
Glos
GL51 8HE

Tell us how Cash Register Group made you happy
Wrong item sent. I was in need of a cash register urgently. Please check your item before sending if.
Not happy with your company.
Paid for next day delivery on Thursday, it still hasnt arrived.
Rang DPD to ask them but cant get through.
Tried tracking parcel but reference number not reconised. Rang company spoke to a very rude man who said cant hear you and hung up.
hi there,

i'm really sorry you are experiencing a delay in delivery of your item. i've checked our delivery statuses and we do have two consignments outstanding from friday delivery.

as you havent left any details about yourself i have no way of identiying your order but please feel free to call me on 0800 161 5622 asking for Mark and i will investigate and find out where your order is.

i'm sorry if you feel you was spoken to rudely - i can assure you we wouldnt hang up on a customer if we could hear you.

thanks
Mark
hi,

i've just found your email address and looked at your order. your order was placed on friday morning at 1.35am - the order was shipped the same day with Royal Mail first class and should have arrived today, if its still not with you by tomorrow (tuesday) please let us know

thanks
mark
You will be OK dealing with this company if you spend a lot of money, but not if your needs are basic and low value. And that came from them, I quote 'you only spent £100.' Forget the fact that the product sold is not fit for purpose and only purchased in October. They have refused to entertain a replacement only offering a repair and I have to pay postage both ways. What good is that to a small business needing a till to trade? Not at all customer friendly or service orientated.
Hello Mark, we spoke earlier on the phone. Your cash drawer is catching and staying shut, we helped you over the phone yesterday when the lock was in the down position. It sounds like it is catching again. We can repair this machine but you do have to send it to us as it hasn`t got an on-site warranty. Other models we sell like the Olivetti or Sharp models has better types of warranty like On-site or Swap out, which you may want to look at next time you purchase a cash register.
We do also recommend all businesses to have a backup machine should issues like this arise.
We tried to be friendly and we are giving you the service you paid for but we cannot offer something you have not paid for.
I would recommend using the courier service "Parcel2go" which can be found on the internet, they will pick up and deliver to our premises for about £6 to £8

Best regards, Des Hooper
Firstly, my name is not Derek.

Secondly, the manual shown on screen bears no relation to the actual one received .. very misleading.

When explained to Derek and the fact that I was helping a customer who had just purchased 2 machines, there was no apology or anything.

A request for a refund have been ignored, emails are being unanswered.

Tomorrow (Tuesday 16th September), I will again request a refund to be made the same day or else Wednesday, I will put the item into dispute with paypal.

Based on this experience, there is absolutely no way I could ever recommend your organisation to anyone.
I bought a cash register which works great, good price etc. Although I decided not to go with a support package I still needed some brief advice on my purchase. Both people I dealt with were quite off hand on the phone. You should at least offer a complementary 72 hour support. I had then to get a local cash register people involved only to tell me that I was trying to put a decimal point into transaction prices!! I wouldn't buy over the internet now just because you offer absolutely no follow up advice, and were rude over the phone to me!! Found a local supplier now anyhow.
Hello, sorry you were disappointed. However, we do offer telephone support to all our customers. As we get so many requests from non-customers , we do insist you give us your invoice number so we can identify you. This ensures we talk to you the customer and not a member of you staff as we cannot go ahead and talk about how to get financial information from the cash register to anyone that asks. Best regards, Des
Cash Register Group is rated 4.81 based on 465 reviews