Cash Register Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash Register Group
Read Cash Register Group Reviews

About Cash Register Group:

We are a specialist cash register company. We are the largest authorised Main Dealers for Casio, Olivetti, Sam4s and Sharp in the UK. We have worked with over 58,000 customers worldwide since 2003.

info@cashregistergroup.com

Unit 5 Bramery Business Park
Alstone Lane
Cheltenham
Glos
GL51 8HE

Tell us how Cash Register Group made you happy
Service from cash register group was brilliant and delivery was super fast
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review

CRG
fantastic
very prompt and informative service received, very impressed.
thank you for a very easy transaction
Couldn't ask for better service. From ordering to support afterwards. 5 stars! Thank you
Great product fast delivery very impressed thank you.
Amazing speedy delivery well satisfied with my cash till would buy again from you and recommend you too thank you
Thank you so much .
I bought my 2nd cash till within last 9 year from cash register group and very happy Excellent customer service I. would recommend cash register group to anyone Resham Singh
Good value, nice telephone support when setting up machine, pleasant sales team.. No complaints.
Ordered and shortly afterwards the till arrived very good service It had our details on the receipts as it was pre programmed very quickly highly recommended
The delivery of our new cash register was very quick with a notified delivery day and time which was very useful.
Thanks guys very happy service delivery was perfect
Great service and fast delivery, The cash register is ideal for what I need.
Very good very good price l don’t have to pay for setting to someone l will advise all my kebabs shop owner
Very pleased with speed of delivery and programming set up.
The cash register was delivered promptly and is working well. No problems so far.
The Cash Register Group have been amazing in terms of helping us to select the correct POS equipment and very patient in terms of the after sales support to embed the POS equipment within an unusual setting. I highly recommend Mark and Shane in particular whom have both really looked after us. Well done!
The support I am still getting after a few months of purchase is absolutely amazing. It has been a while since I have come across such a dedicated team, Louise and her team are amazing. I would definitely recommend them. From the start: 1. price great 2.delivery great
My cash register was lovely but didn’t do what I needed it to do so I had to return it - because we had written on the dept paper they deducted almost £20 off my refund - wow expensive paper 😬
Hi Serafina,

thanks for taking the time to leave a review. unfortunately, the sets of department keys that was written on have to be ordered as a complete set, also the ink has also gone onto the plastic caps - hence the cost to be replaced.

when the return was requested, we wasn't informed of the fact the item had been written on - or we would have informed you then as the expected costs for restocking.
I would highly recommend this company for all your register requirements as the service was excellent from start to finish.
Cash Register Group is rated 4.71 based on 361 reviews