Cash Register Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash Register Group
Read Cash Register Group Reviews

About Cash Register Group:

We are a specialist cash register company. We are the largest authorised Main Dealers for Casio, Olivetti, Sam4s and Sharp in the UK. We have worked with over 58,000 customers worldwide since 2003.

info@cashregistergroup.com

Unit 5 Bramery Business Park
Alstone Lane
Cheltenham
Glos
GL51 8HE

Tell us how Cash Register Group made you happy
Excellent website very easy to navigate ,excellent service,supersonic delivery,till is top class 👌 Thankyou HUZAIFAH AROMATICS
Cash Register Group 5 star review on 6th August 2020 Cash Register Group 5 star review on 6th August 2020 Cash Register Group 5 star review on 6th August 2020 Cash Register Group 5 star review on 6th August 2020
many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and include the photos - looks great!
Great service . Delivery was on time and quick to order
Fast helpful service . Rang them for help and stayed in the line while we went through the process
Smart cash register easy to set up when following videos on line. Didn’t think much of the instruction booklet that came with it but a better manual is available to download. My advice use the video set up. Very helpful staff. Prompt delivery.
Product was delivered quickly and staff were very helpful 10/10 regard Pete owner of Clay Cross Air Guns
From start to finish the service I received was first class. Ordering was easy. Queries dealt with efficiently. Delivery spot on. The till meets all our needs. Thank you.
Excellent customer service, polite and helpful. Olivetti till came with the bronze set up 5*
Hi Leanne Thank you for the review
Very friendly and helpful, have rang up a few time for help with the machine and it was no bother at all. Would definitely recommend this
Place to anyone looking for a cash register.
Thank you Lauren for your review - glad we could help
Fantastic service from this company.
The sales staff were very knowledgeable and advised me on the best product for my business.
Our new cash register arrived 24 hours later , and the team was able to help us setting it up and using its functions .
Thank you Adam for the review - we are happy that the team helped you and you are all set up - Many thanks
Have been looking for an EPOS system to suit my particualr needs for some time. Other companies either didn't repond or were far from helpful in answering my queries. CRG were excellent throughout the buying process, always happy to give help and advice on their products. I should now have a system that works for us. Have not yet set it up but I'm sure that if there are any issues CRG will be happy to help me. Would highly recommend.
Thank you Mike and was our pleasure to help and of course the technical team are here to assist - Many thanks for the review
Very simple buying process.
Excellent communication.
Very fast and efficient delivery.
Thank you James - Glad you were happy with the process
Bought a Casio SR-S500, very happy does everything we wanted. CRG have been very helpful and tech support have been great. Would use CRG again should we need to upgrade the till in future. Thanks CRG.
Excellent service
Brilliant..fast delivery..easy to use, just what I need for my small business 😃
Hi Mandy we are very happy that you are enjoying your machine - Many thanks for the review
First class service. Ordered Monday afternoon, delivered Tuesday. Exactly as ordered, nice piece of kit.
Thank you Mark for the review - we appreciate you taking the time for us
Looks a nice till still programming it at moment takes a bit of time
quick delivery Thank you
Thank you for the review Patrick - if you do need someone to talk to we do have the technical team for you - they could advise if you get stuck with programming issues
delivered on time
Bundle has arrived, no instructions apart from a safety book!! Nothing online i can find on how to connect the hardware and this is after several phone calls asking for instructions on how to setup the wifi bridge kit....not a great start tbh. I will say one thing, the database sitting behind the kit 'Loyverse' is very good and very easy to set up, you will need a good few hours mind but its not complicated
Hi Sherrie - sorry to hear that you had difficulties - we are not open at weekends but i'm very happy to get a member of the technical team to talk through anything with you - The office number is 0800 1615622. I am glad that you have navigated through Loyverse as we do believe it to be a very good system for our customers - we appreciate the feedback and will look into doing a help sheet for the wifi bridge as well. Many thanks
Great customer servos fast and reliable 5 stars all the way from me 👍
Hi Carole - Thank you for the review
Excellent
My till decided to stop working mid shift.
Ordered from Cash Register Group at 11am and recieved my new till by lunchtime the following day.
Exactly as described, with easy to follow set up instructions and a great price.
Would highly recommend.
Thank you Lindsay - we are very happy that you are pleased with your purchase and found our help sheets useful
Cash Register Group is rated 4.82 based on 577 reviews