Cash Register Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash Register Group
Read Cash Register Group Reviews

About Cash Register Group:

We are a specialist cash register company. We are the largest authorised Main Dealers for Casio, Olivetti, Sam4s and Sharp in the UK. We have worked with over 58,000 customers worldwide since 2003.

info@cashregistergroup.com

Unit 5 Bramery Business Park
Alstone Lane
Cheltenham
Glos
GL51 8HE

Tell us how Cash Register Group made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Service from cash register group was brilliant and delivery was super fast
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review

CRG
Thanks for your prompt and professional service order arrived next day well packaged and ready to use
Very prompt service.
great customer service. Was able to walk me through my decision and pointed me to the correct cash register. Highly recommended
Great service Thanks
Service from these guys is 5 star ⭐️ every-time that I have used them
Next day delivery was important to us, price was very competitive and the product was just right. Excellent transaction, we know where to come in the future.
Arrived in less than 24 Hours fairly easy to set up dealing with crg was easy and straight forward many thanks I will recommend your company
Great cash register! The only small bad point was the instruction manual, it's very confusing and I had to go on YouTube to see how to set it up.
Very pleased with the service. Ordered my till at 2pm over the phone and it was here by noon the following day. Splendid, especially as I believe source of delivery was some 200 miles away. Well done !
Great service and communication via our telephone conversations. Price Promise Guarantee was given too, brilliant.
Marvellous service quick and efficient would recommend to anyone
first class item 1st class service recommend to all
nice service good quality essay return many back guarantees
We were looking for a new till with a barcode scanner and after searching the internet found the CRG website and saw they had a very good range of tills including the type we had in mind. As they are based not too far from us they were happy for us to visit to discuss our requirements. Mark was very helpful and informative and supplied us with just what we wanted at a very good price. Very happy.
Excellent entry range till. Easy to understand and use and supplied with an easy to understand manual. Great till for any small business
Excellent service, good communication. Well done!
Overall very good experience.
Thanks the great review!
Ordered on Friday.Received purchase on Monday.Was kept fully informed of time of delivery.Could not fault this service.Excellent
Thanks Marie for taking a moment to leave us a 5* review!
From the start with having an online chat right the way through to purchasing I was offered a very friendly, informative service. I didn't feel pressured to buy at any point. I was listened to and shown cash registers with the features that I requested when in the showroom. I wasn't rushed at any point and was allowed 'to play' for as long as I needed. I am very happy with my purchase and wouldn't hesitate in recommending CRG. Thank you
What a fantastic review - many thanks for your kind words
Next day delivery, excellent product. Superb for our start up sandwich shop.
Cash Register Group is rated 4.73 based on 383 reviews