Cash Register Group Reviews

4.9
Based on 763 reviews
Read Cash Register Group Reviews

About Cash Register Group:

We are a specialist cash register company. We are the largest authorised Main Dealers for Casio, Olivetti, Sam4s and Sharp in the UK. We have worked with over 58,000 customers worldwide since 2003.

info@cashregistergroup.com

Unit 5 Bramery Business Park
Alstone Lane
Cheltenham
Glos
GL51 8HE

Tell us how Cash Register Group made you happy
Excellent website very easy to navigate ,excellent service,supersonic delivery,till is top class 👌 Thankyou HUZAIFAH AROMATICS
Cash Register Group 5 star review on 6th August 2020 Cash Register Group 5 star review on 6th August 2020 Cash Register Group 5 star review on 6th August 2020 Cash Register Group 5 star review on 6th August 2020
many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and include the photos - looks great!
Excellent super fast delivery had an issue was sorted within minutes on a phone call we thought the till needed ink but we had wrong till roll was able to order them over the phone and they arrived next day Would recommend this company fab service
Posted 1 hour ago
5* Polite & friendly staff, easy to order, fast delivery.
Good choice of products and competitively priced. But top marks go to Louise for being an outstanding person in terms of customer service and care. Very professional and efficient. I would definitely recommend this company because of her alone! Thank you
Thank you Robert for the review - we will pass the message onto Louise
Superb customer service. Really helpful technical advice; which saved me a lot of money; especially during these difficult times. Highly recommended.
Thank you Matt for the review we are glad we could help
Really great service from start to finish. Thank you
We were in need of a new cash register for our social club, having found CRG on the web I contacted them and spoke to Louise who I found very knowledgeable and courteous, she recommended a product and it was delivered the following day. Setup was helped with their quick start guide and I needed some further help on setting up, my call was answered quickly and the guidance given was accurate and politely given. Will definately use again when needed.
Thank you Alan for the review. We will let Louise know. We are glad that you found our guides helpful and glad we could also help via telephone for extra support for you
Absolutely fantastic customer service- highly recommended
Extremely helpful, Tills arrived quickly Customer service has been excellent
Excellent customer service and quick response to our queries could not fault your back up
Great customer service and delivery times were excellent.
Great product, fast service with superb support, well done and thanks.
Thank you Dewi for the review - glad we were of assistance to you
Good service provided
Fantastic service very quick and efficient I would definitely recommend
I was looking for a till to replace an 11 year old Casio one and wanted something straight forward to use. Found the Sams4s and although there were mixed views on this it was affordable and delivered quick as I need to have receipts for tax purposes. After a brief online chat with Louise at CRG I decided to go for this till. It is lightweight and fits in the same space as my old till but there are a few niggles. Firstly the power lead is short so had to use an extension, there is no key to turn from one function to another as everything works via the mode button, and the actual main set of buttons are too close together as well as being smaller. So if you have big fingers be careful in case you press between keys. There are other functions available but it gets complicated. Simple is best.
Thank you Mohammed for the review. The Sams do have one of the best manuals and we are available for advise if you require.
Good service very prompt
Picked a pos system (POSB1) that worked with loyverse free app. As their are no monthly costs with this app I would consider this choice to be an excellent purchase for any small business at an amazing price. I found that the communication via the chat portal to be quick, helpful and patient to my questioning of the product. I would recommend CRG to all my retail and hospitality friends.
Thank you Gavin for the review. We are glad that you found our service to be efficient and insightful
Excellent service, even though I didn't buy my Sharp A217 from this company, in the years that I have had it they have always been kind enough to give me advice. 5 *****
Thank you Carol's Kitchen - we are glad that we could offer advise and support to you
Excellent service. Really quick delivery and a fantastic product. I will definitely use CRG again and recommend them to others without hesitation.
Fantastic service many thanks very nice to be able to speak to someone thanks
Thank you Eric for the review we are happy to help
I ordered my product on a Sunday ,it was delivered on Tuesday.
Cash Register Group is rated 4.86 based on 763 reviews