Cash Register Group Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Cash Register Group

About Cash Register Group: We are a specialist cash register company. We are authorised by Casio, Olivetti, Sam4s and Sharp. We have worked with over 58,000 customers worldwide since 2003.

info@cashregistergroup.com

Unit 5 Bramery Business Park
Alstone Lane
Cheltenham
Glos
GL51 8HE

Tell us how Cash Register Group made you happy

"We have been very happy with the service Cash Register Group has provided us. Great Value for money matched with very helpful (and patient!) tech support. I will be recommending them to other local retailers looking for a compact, well priced POS system."
Nightsky Pyrotechnics
"Recently purchased a new cash register, from cash register group. This was a new & first time experience for us, due to change of business needs. From ordering to delivery, we where provided with excellent customer service all round.We have also had full benefit of the after sales service, which was also excellent & fast.Fully recommend & will be our ongoing supplier. Nightsky Pyrotechnics"
"Price and delivery"
"Just purchased my 3rd register from them and it was another excellent service. My last one was starting to show its age. I used their programming service this time which saved me alot of time and hassle and they did an amazing job. Till arrived all set up so all I had to do was plug in and away we go. Will definitely use again in the future."
"Excellent customer service product quality delivered on time"
"Absolutely excellent service. Tills ordered, set up and delivered in good time. Des was very helpful in showing us all how to use the tills and he's been at the end of the phone or a quick email away to guide us through any teething problems we came across."
"They are wonderful people and vary honest very very professional at any time they will help you with any problem they are selling very good stuff and what I buy I buy v- R 200 till it's amazing"
"Excellent service Can thoroughly recommend Paul SE London"
"They were able to supply the correct equipment, in a timely fashion, for a competative price"
"We ordered the Olivetti 7700 plus. Great service and advice. Really helpful team and super fast delivery. Very pleased with the cash register and very happy to be a customer and recommend to others."
"Excellent customer service, very happy with product. Very fast delivery."
"Prompt service at a great price, can't fault them, great service and easy"
"Easy to set up and operate, great price too."
"Very helpful & next day delivery"
"Good service"
"Easy set up"
"Very fast delivery"
"Great product, fast delivery and overall good value for money."
"Very fast delivery which cannot be faulted. In addition the online tutorial is very easy to understand. Keep up the good work."
"By supplying what I wanted"
"we are a small business on a budget. this till is ideal for us"
"i was going to buy cash register machine and i had problem with my pay pal acount so i couldnt buy it and then i mailed seller im not going to buy the item"
Cash Register Group is rated 4.67 based on 208 reviews