Cash Register Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash Register Group
Read Cash Register Group Reviews

About Cash Register Group:

We are a specialist cash register company. We are the largest authorised Main Dealers for Casio, Olivetti, Sam4s and Sharp in the UK. We have worked with over 58,000 customers worldwide since 2003.

info@cashregistergroup.com

Unit 5 Bramery Business Park
Alstone Lane
Cheltenham
Glos
GL51 8HE

Tell us how Cash Register Group made you happy
Excellent website very easy to navigate ,excellent service,supersonic delivery,till is top class 👌 Thankyou HUZAIFAH AROMATICS
Cash Register Group 5 star review on 6th August 2020 Cash Register Group 5 star review on 6th August 2020 Cash Register Group 5 star review on 6th August 2020 Cash Register Group 5 star review on 6th August 2020
many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and include the photos - looks great!
Fantastic til nice an easy to use and really fast delivery
Prompt fast delivery .
No complaints a great service second to none very good
Hi Robert thank you for the review
I suggest you change your courier as I paid the extra to have it delivered the next day and I haven’t received it yet I keep getting emails to say there is a delay it will be with you tomorrow after waiting in for it to arrive I’m not amused kind regards Roger Lillicrap
Hi Roger - sorry that you had a bad experience with delivery
I spoke to Mark at CRG and very helpful and efficient service, product despatched very quickly.
Never received my purchase, it went to the wrong house, and instead of appologising, I was told to go pick it up..when I said I won't go looking around to find something I ordered and paid for..was told they will ask the driver to pick up and deliver to me,which never happened..put me in a sticky spot and have to buy one elsewhere.....not helpful,very dissatisfied!
hi, when you called to say the item hadn't been received, it had been delivered to wrong house by DPD - it was only approx 300m down the road - and although not the service you should expect, we suggested that you just go and collect to resolve the issue quickly. however as you refused - we sent a member of the team to the property which took approx 45mins. by the time we got there - no one answered. we returned to the property in the evening - and we were told the parcels have gone from the shared corridor. we have since refunded you in full and still without the items.
Great product, quickly delivered with very helpful explanatory videos and written notes.
Thank you Matthew for the review - glad you found the help sheet useful
Very helpful customer service, great till great price and fast delivery.
Very easy website to purchase with no hassle like other websites Keep me updated and everything was on track. The delivery was great.. I ordered on Friday and the iteam was delivered on Monday. 5 star from me.
Very knowledgeable and helpful
Quick smooth transaction, the sales lady was very helpful and delivery next day as promised
Hi John thank you for the review
Great service in respect of delivery, it was next day. But that's where it stops. Our till is so noisy and making a loud buzzing noise, which they agreed isn't normal, even when the switch is in the off position but after speaking to CRG they refused to send a replacement and the only help they offered was for me to take it apart and have a look, which would void my warranty or for us to take it back to them (at our expense) rather than sending us a replacement. They are in Cheltenham, we are in South Wales a 5 hour round trip. We're not impressed to say the least and wouldn't use them again. Probably going to sell the till and buy one from someone who actually cares about their customers...
Hi Richard - i myself spoke to you on the phone and we did offer to have it looked at via warranty repair for you - but you were unable to send the machine back to us as you were opening your venue - so we also offered for the machine to come back via another means of transportation. We do not have engineers that go on site visits and i am sorry but we do not send replacements when the machine is covered by manufacturers warranty. Apologies that you had a bad experience we do aim to have a high standard of customer care.
Great service
Yes delivery was fast and I’m very satisfied with the product Thankyou CRG I will be ordering again
Thank you Aine for the review - glad you are happy with the product
Very helpful from first call, had 2 machines in mind and was very happy with the recommendation of the olivetti cash register, informed of delivery (next day) and very easy to set up for our needs. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Thank you Richard for the review - very glad you are happy with your purchase
Good customer service
Great service, great price, fast delivery.
Thank you very much. I got so much help. I would also like to ascertain that everything done here is 100% legit and efficient, i will definitely be coming back. WWW.PRIMEGLOBALHACK.COM
Great little cash register, quick service, good price.
The product arrived quickly and meets all my expectations
Cash Register Group is rated 4.83 based on 669 reviews