Cash Register Group Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Cash Register Group

About Cash Register Group: We are a specialist cash register company. We are the largest authorised Main Dealers for Casio, Olivetti, Sam4s and Sharp in the UK. We have worked with over 58,000 customers worldwide since 2003.

info@cashregistergroup.com

Unit 5 Bramery Business Park
Alstone Lane
Cheltenham
Glos
GL51 8HE

Tell us how Cash Register Group made you happy

Megan West
"Very happy happy with it I got the pink one and it's a lovely colour Excellent customer service too Fast next day delivery"
"We have been very happy with the service Cash Register Group has provided us. Great Value for money matched with very helpful (and patient!) tech support. I will be recommending them to other local retailers looking for a compact, well priced POS system."
Nightsky Pyrotechnics
"Recently purchased a new cash register, from cash register group. This was a new & first time experience for us, due to change of business needs. From ordering to delivery, we where provided with excellent customer service all round.We have also had full benefit of the after sales service, which was also excellent & fast.Fully recommend & will be our ongoing supplier. Nightsky Pyrotechnics"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I popped into the office at Cheltenham, a very helpful lad showed me a till that would work well for my business. He was professional & talked me through the buttons. I would recommend this company to others."
Many thanks for the great review! i'll pass on your thanks to Shane
"Very good service and fast delivery."
"Till arrived ahead of schedule, with bar code scanner programmed in and clear instructions on how to enter barcodes/pricing. Prompt efficient service would use again"
Hi Gavin,

many thanks for the great review!
"We have had nothing but a great service from CRG - when we were about to order a cash register that was not suitable for the task in hand, they recommended a better one - which has turned out to be perfect. The pre-programming service was an option I would recommend too, as it takes the hassle out of trying to do it yourself. All-round, definitely 5 stars well earned."
hi Sarah,

really pleased you are happy with our recommendation!
"Thank you great, product."
"Excellent speedy service!!"
"Such a easy way to order, and keeping me informed of the package was really helpful...too marks guys!"
"Very Very good"
"Thanks its quicker than usual"
"Was so nice"
"Good communication, fast delivery"
"Good quality and reasonably priced item that was delivered in perfect condition and in great time. Will definitely be using them again in the future."
"Excellent fast service"
"very helpfull and quick delivery"
"Great customer service and very Quck Delivery"
"Perfect and easy to use"
thanks Sami - glad you are pleased with your purchase
"Mark was most helpful in dealing with my issue, I had to put a tax code on a ER 230. He was so patient and talked me through the program over the phone. I wouldn't hesitate to use Cash Register again or recommend them. Thank you Mark."
Thanks Karen - i learnt quite a bit myself!

glad its all working as required now.

Mark @ CRG
"Bought my first cash register and spoke at length about the right one for me.they were really helpful and treated me with respect when l was really quite naive and having a senior moment... thankyou! p"
thanks Judith for taking the time to leave us a review. glad you was pleased with our recommedation

CRG
"Great price and so far the till works great, Delivery was fast and the item was delivered in good condition and operates as advertised"
thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. glad the service you received was spot on

thanks
CRG
"Very knowledgeable staff who provided an efficient service. We received our cash register already programmed ready to use the same night. I would recommend this company to anyone."
hi Chris,

many thanks for taking the time to leave such a kind review

really pleased you are happy with the service

thanks
Mark
"Quick and efficient service. Would highly recommend"
Cash Register Group is rated 4.67 based on 272 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access