Cash Register Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash Register Group
Read Cash Register Group Reviews

About Cash Register Group:

We are a specialist cash register company. We are the largest authorised Main Dealers for Casio, Olivetti, Sam4s and Sharp in the UK. We have worked with over 58,000 customers worldwide since 2003.

info@cashregistergroup.com

Ferdous
Cash Register Group 4 star review on 15th December 2016
MS M J COOPER
More Photos & Videos
Service from cash register group was brilliant and delivery was super fast
Cash Register Group 5 star review on 26th July 2019
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review

CRG
Exellent service rom ordering to after sale.
Top dogs
Good information to start with made the choice easy. The ordering and delivery were straight forward. We set the machine up and began using it immediately. Brilliant. ACB.
Delivered within a couple of days even with programming.
Thank you.
Great service. Well done. Many thanks to Louise who has given and still offers Great support which is very much appreciated.
Easy, simple, straightforward!
Would definitely recommend
Jane- Tolboorh Tavern
Very helpful and great service. Tills do everything we need them to
Fantastic service,great product as advertised very quick delivery,would definitely recommend and use again,thank you.
2 day delivery to Ireland! No messing about highly recommend to anybody and will be recommend this company for future purchases
thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5* review!
Great afterservice.
Fast efficient
Easy to order and delivered within 24 hours.
thanks for the review - its amazing how good DPD service has been during the last few months compared to other carriers
I'm very happy with this product and at the speed it was delivered, highly recommended
Website very user friendly navigates well based on detail you input into search, from start to finish the purchase of the product I chose was seamless, order received in timely fashion too however I would recommend that they need to tell you that if you are requiring help with programming or multi user this will take time and incur on expected delivery timings
thanks for the kind words!
Excellent product. Excellent price .Excellent quick next day delivery
Hi can’t give review yet as not set up yet , it’s looks ok and the delivery was good.
Excellent service will use again thank you
Excellent service, quick and great to deal with.
Have used Cash register group for my pros and am very happy with the service. Originally Mark guides us through the setup which was very straightforward.
We have been closed due to pandemic and are getting ready to reopen but the person responsible for the Epos no longer works for us. I was dreading to call up as I am not very technical so wasn’t even sure what questions to ask. Spoke to Louise Brown who was just brilliant! She emailed me a faq for our till system but the reason I am writing this review is because her customer service skills are the best I’ve had dealings with in a long time. She offered me a solution that was extremely efficient and would get my issues sorted in the fastest possible way. Thank you for your help and if any company needs help understanding what providing excellent customer services is then please speak to CRG and Louise!!!
Hi Veer, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! it's always fantastic to receive such positive feedback from a customer.

I will of course pass on your thanks to Louise and good luck with the re-opening!

thanks
Mark
Good quality and good price
The promptness in delivering the cash register is unparalleled. Thanks
Cash Register Group is rated 4.81 based on 460 reviews