Cash Register Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash Register Group
Read Cash Register Group Reviews

About Cash Register Group:

We are a specialist cash register company. We are the largest authorised Main Dealers for Casio, Olivetti, Sam4s and Sharp in the UK. We have worked with over 58,000 customers worldwide since 2003.

info@cashregistergroup.com

Ferdous
Cash Register Group 4 star review on 15th December 2016
MS M J COOPER
More Photos & Videos
Ordered a cash register a model down from the original one I looked at, reason for this it stated online 8 coins & 5 note compartments. Did live chat. That was actually a fault so mis-advertised. Need model up, so had to pay extra. Cash register received, wrong model again! 3rd time lucky got the right one.
Happy enough with the cash register, set up instructions were not great especially with the Bluetooth bit. Also advertised with 20 till rolls! this is not the case so was without till roll until I managed to obtain some. Easy to operate both on the register and phone.
hi Chris,

many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

i've taken a look at your order in our system and can confirm there should have been a free box of rolls automatically added to your order - which wasnt. i'm really sorry about this, and will send these out today for delivery to you tomorrow (9/10) via DPD.

in terms of the instructions, we would love to hear any specific feedback so we can either improve the printed instructions or for us to create an addtional help sheet for future customers - if you do have a few moments to let us know, we would greatly appriecate it

Mark
CRG
Only 1 key. And very difficult to set up
hi Timothy,

sorry to hear you found the set up difficult, we do supply a quick set sheet and when followed uou can be up and running extremely quickly. however if your still experiencing any issues feel free to call us as we offer free telephone support to all of our customers

CRG
Bought the cash register online with delivery notification sent for the Friday morning between 11:05am and 12:05pm by Ben. Arranged staff for training on the Friday afternoon ready for busy bank holiday weekend and received a text message at 11:30am saying your parcel could not be delivered as no one was in. No one turned up as we had been on the premises from 8:00am The number to call was not relevant as it only put you through to an automated response system that wanted to rearrange another delivery........too late! I had to take time out to find a relevant contact number to get in touch with CRG to cancel the order. It did not do what it said on the tin! Evidently there were a few parts of the road closed for the Tour de Yorkshire. Anyone who wants to deliver in Ripon city centre would have no problem as it only takes a maximum of 5 minutes to cover the town centre form one side to the other with a relaxed walk. The fact that a main road at the bottom of Duck Hill was open and only 60 yards away from the premises so for me no excuses.
hi,
many thanks for your time on the phone. just to clarify again the high street road was closed to all vehicles hence why DPD were not able to deliver to you.

i'm very sorry for the inconvience caused however sometimes things happen outside of our control (and DPD) which i'm sure you can fully understand.

The item has been returned today to us and a full refund has been processed.

Mark
Hi
I like to change the till .I have send you messages through Ebay no reply yet.this is wrong till I want 8 coin compartment and four money slots. Please advise how can I send back and get the till which I required
hi soma,

we responded to your message on ebay within 15 minutes on the 11th april advising which machine is next in the range with the larger cash drawer. to date we havent heard back from you,

thanks
Prompt delivery, as orderd.
The till we bought is sturdy and really nice looking and very well built the down side is that it's very difficult to program and doesn't come with proper instructions and it beats me why the hell they sell a product without them. It's as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle.
Hello, we have FREE downloads and over 300 training videos on our website, see here: http://www.cashregistergroup.com/acatalog/Cash_Register_Help_Videos.html

If you need help call 01570 480 932
Can't get the pc software to work !
Does the job, very basic till, good for start up business and small shops.
We received the product very quicly and are pleased with it. Disappointed that we emailed a query 6 days ago and have not received a response.
Overall I'm pleased with my cash register however I wasn't very pleased that it took till 3.30pm on the Monday to notify me that the colour I had order on the Friday was out of stock and to pick a different colour and then have to wait another day for delivery considering I had to pay nearly £5 for next day delivery. Would have been nice to have had free postage due to the inconvenience as I had waited in most of Monday for its arrival.
Cash register fine arrived swiftly. Instructions very poor indeed did not match up with the cash register. had to go online to You Tube to find out how to programme it.
Hello, we do agree that the manufacturers have manuals that are not easy to read. We do however have telephone support to guide you should you need it. At the moment we have over 180 youtube help videos. If you need help with a specific issue, please call us and we can either guide you over the phone or we will do a youtube video especially for you. Best regards, Des
Cash Register Group is rated 4.81 based on 460 reviews