Cash Register Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash Register Group
Read Cash Register Group Reviews

About Cash Register Group:

We are a specialist cash register company. We are the largest authorised Main Dealers for Casio, Olivetti, Sam4s and Sharp in the UK. We have worked with over 58,000 customers worldwide since 2003.

info@cashregistergroup.com

Unit 5 Bramery Business Park
Alstone Lane
Cheltenham
Glos
GL51 8HE

Tell us how Cash Register Group made you happy
Firstly, my name is not Derek.

Secondly, the manual shown on screen bears no relation to the actual one received .. very misleading.

When explained to Derek and the fact that I was helping a customer who had just purchased 2 machines, there was no apology or anything.

A request for a refund have been ignored, emails are being unanswered.

Tomorrow (Tuesday 16th September), I will again request a refund to be made the same day or else Wednesday, I will put the item into dispute with paypal.

Based on this experience, there is absolutely no way I could ever recommend your organisation to anyone.
Excellent service will use again thank you
Have used Cash register group for my pros and am very happy with the service. Originally Mark guides us through the setup which was very straightforward.
We have been closed due to pandemic and are getting ready to reopen but the person responsible for the Epos no longer works for us. I was dreading to call up as I am not very technical so wasn’t even sure what questions to ask. Spoke to Louise Brown who was just brilliant! She emailed me a faq for our till system but the reason I am writing this review is because her customer service skills are the best I’ve had dealings with in a long time. She offered me a solution that was extremely efficient and would get my issues sorted in the fastest possible way. Thank you for your help and if any company needs help understanding what providing excellent customer services is then please speak to CRG and Louise!!!
Hi Veer, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! it's always fantastic to receive such positive feedback from a customer.

I will of course pass on your thanks to Louise and good luck with the re-opening!

thanks
Mark
Really good and easy to use till .
Cash register arrived on time and was well packaged. The machine was easy to set up following the online video.
Easy deal
Fast delivery
I am so happy with your service.
CRG is very reliable
God bless your company
Very quick delivery. Chat line Louise was very helpful and patient explaining how to adjust information on receipt. Would recommend .
Very good and very quick
Thanks for your prompt and professional service order arrived next day well packaged and ready to use
Very prompt service.
great customer service. Was able to walk me through my decision and pointed me to the correct cash register.

Highly recommended
Great service
Thanks
Service from these guys is 5 star ⭐️ every-time that I have used them
Next day delivery was important to us, price was very competitive and the product was just right. Excellent transaction, we know where to come in the future.
Arrived in less than 24 Hours fairly easy to set up dealing with crg was easy and straight forward many thanks I will recommend your company
Great cash register!
The only small bad point was the instruction manual, it's very confusing and I had to go on YouTube to see how to set it up.
Very pleased with the service. Ordered my till at 2pm over the phone and it was here by noon the following day. Splendid, especially as I believe source of delivery was some 200 miles away. Well done !
Great service and communication via our telephone conversations. Price Promise Guarantee was given too, brilliant.
So very pleased with prompt delivery. Given outstanding service when we used the help line to guide through setting up. Would recommend Cash Register group to everyone
Hi Vanessa,

many thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Always nice to hear from happy customers

thanks
mark
I popped into the office at Cheltenham, a very helpful lad showed me a till that would work well for my business.
He was professional & talked me through the buttons.
I would recommend this company to others.
Many thanks for the great review! i'll pass on your thanks to Shane
Cash Register Group is rated 4.81 based on 465 reviews