CarStore Dundee Reviews

CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Donna Patterson
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Donna Patterson
Well pleased with customer service and car. Thankyou.
Very slick and helpful. Said, our salesperson was great.
Good Afternoon Catherine,

Thank you for your five star review. The team will be glad to hear of your five star review. We hope you love your new car.

Team PV
Ross Couttie was extremely helpful and answered any questions I had. Very impressed with service received.
Good Morning Nicola,

Thank you for your five star review. Ross will be pleased to hear this. We hope to see you again.

Team PV
Thought all staff were very friendly and helpful especially Alan and David. The whole process was made very easy and they went above and beyond to help me get a car.
Good Afternoon Gabriella,

Thank you for your five star review. Alan and David will be pleased to hear of your experience! We hope you love your new car!

Team PV
Very well guided by David Hannah with his personable, and professional approach. At no point felt under pressure or rushed into purchasing. David gave a thorough overview of what was available according to my requirements, and the finance options. David reminded customer focused throughout the process and kept me informed of any updates prior to collection day. Great sales technique from David who made the experience enjoyable and hassle free.
Good Afternoon Christopher, Thank you for your five star review. We hope you love your new car! We hope to see you again. Thanks, Team PV
Arranged to test drive a VW Golf and was met by helpful staff adhering to covid regulations. David Hannah was very friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. The car was collected a few days later and appeared fine. A couple of issues were subsequently identified but dealt with by David and his colleagues. I would recommend buying a car from this dealership.
Thank you for your five star review Joshua. We are pleased to hear of your experience. We hope to see you again. Thanks, Team PV
Everything went smooth, I would highly recommend.
Good Afternoon Russell,

Thank you for your five star review. We hope you love your new car!

Excellent friendly service
Very patient and informed sales team.
Good Afternoon Colin,

Thank you for your five star review. We are glad to hear this, We hope to see you again soon!

Team PV
Very friendly and happy to help
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Good Afternoon Paula,

Very happy with service
Thank you for your five star review Daniel! We hope to see you again soon.

Team PV
Saeed was incredibly helpful throughout the whole duration I spent at the store. He explained everything thoroughly and did all he could to ensure I left happy!
Good Morning Robbie,

Thank you for your five star review. Saeed will be pleased to hear of your experience! We hope you love your new car

TeamPV
The staff were friendly, helpful and observed social distancing.
Good Afternoon Andrew,

Thank you for your five star review. We are happy to hear of your experience at our carstore. We hope to see you again in the future.

Team PV
I can only say that any time I need a car I will go to Pater Vardy Car Store in Dundee.
They are fast, reliable, customer focused and will tkake care of you from start to finish and even after you got your car.
Good Morning Massimo,

Thank you for your five star review. We are very pleased to hear this. We do hope to see you again in the future!

Team PV
1st class service from start to finish.
Thank you for your five star review. We are pleased to hear of your experience. We hope to see you again.

Team PV
Came away with the perfect car for me after Bobby and Alan pulled out all 5he stops!!!!! They were amazing. Great personal service. I was made to feel like a valued customer.
Good Morning Fiona,

Thank you for your five star review. We are pleased to hear that Bobby and Alan were able to help you find your new car! We hope to see you again.

Team PV
Car was stolen so I headed to Peter Vardy Carstore website and saw a car I wanted.
Drove to Dundee and was greeted at the door by staff. Temperature check, hand sanitiser and facemasks available and asked to use. We were led to an office and went through the details with David Hannah and offered a test drive.
Then we were led to a cosy hut in the car park to finalise the deal. Everything was explained, easy to deal with and David was patient, understanding and accommodating. He understood the difficulties I faced with my car and empathised, making the whole process simple.
A couple days later I received a personalised video from David asking about the progress I was making and offering assistance. His communication via e mail was excellent.
Few days later I picked up my new to me car and was offered a run through of all the programmes etc in the car. Car was immaculate and had fuel in to get me home and around for a couple days. All the staff were fantastic, easy to deal with and after the stress of my car being stolen they made it all feel much better. Will definitely use them again in future but hope I don't have to see them for a few years!
Good Morning Simona,

Thank you for your five star review. We are very sorry to hear about your previous car! However we are so pleased to hear that you decided to visit us for your new one. We hope you love it!

Team PV
Very happy with car and service we received.
Thank you for your five star review Iain! We are pleased to hear this. We hope you love your new car

Team pv
Saeed was incredibly efficient, helpful and professional. Very impressive!
Good Afternoon Kiri,

Thank you for your five star review.We will let Saeed know of your experience at our carstore!

Team PV
I had a great experience purchasing my car from Peter Vardy. I can’t recommend them enough - particularly because the service was so good.
Thank you for your five star review Lloyd,

We are glad to hear of your experience at Peter Vardy. We hope to see you again in the future!

Team PV
Great customer service from Daryl and Dave. We arrived at Peter Vardy in Dundee on 29th December with a couple of cars in mind, both cars were promptly brought out to view and we took one out for a test drive. When we arrived back Daryl and Dave had all the information and options ready for us to discuss. Couldn’t fault the service. The car was ready to collect 2 days later. Spoke to Daryl a week later for a follow up - no issues but he had asked if we had been given a car care bag which we hadn’t. He kindly offered to drop it off so we are waiting on that this week - can’t fault customer service we've received so far. Thank you we love our new car 😁
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 8th January 2021 CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Good Afternoon Connor,

Thank you for your five star review. We are so pleased to hear about your visit at Peter Vardy carstore. We hope to see you again in the future!

CarStore Dundee is rated 4.77 based on 2,679 reviews