CarStore Dundee Reviews

CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Barry Sharp
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 22nd October 2019
Bruce Smith
Easy to access. Prompt response to getting access to a sales person. He gave inteligible replies to any questions that I asked. On collection, staff were very helpful.
Good afternoon Frances,
We are delighted you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Great service from salesman Ross Couttie. Went the extra mile to make sure I was happy with the deal and car.
Good morning Rupert,
We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Had an initial issue with the first sales advisor not getting back to me, but once i was passed on to the Sales Controller and a new sales advisor, i had a good experience.The handover also went smoothly and the handover guy couldn't have been more helpful.
Good Morning Lynne Marie,
We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience.Thank you for your review.

Team PV.
Bought my daughter a car from the car store then helped my son buy his. Great experience and service.
I dealt with Mo as the salesman who was excellent with helping my daughter find the right car.
David also helped a lot with my son’s deal to help him get the car he really wanted.
Thank you for your review Mark,and making it family experience.We are delighted .

Great service from
Saeed. Towards the end of our experience I felt things could have been handled better. I would purchase again from car store but only because of Saeed and his customer service
Good afternoon Katie,
Thank you for your review and feedback. I will highlight this to the onsite management team.

Many Thanks Team PV.
Store was lovely and clean, all safety measures were enforced. After sales isn't as great as the sales and still waiting on spare key and dents to be removed.
Good morning Fiona,
Thank you for your your review. I will contact the branch regarding your key and repairs.

Many Thanks Team PV.
Salesman Saeed was great - five stars for him. Was surprised by two things at dealership: (1) general disregard for wearing of masks and practicing social distancing, (2) the fact that the car we bought had three different brands/tread-pattens of tyre (with no axle containing a matched pair). I thought that (2) was actually illegal (it certainly makes for unsafe handling) but perhaps I'm mistaken. The first thing we did with the car was to fit a matching set of tyres. Apart from these two things, five stars.
Good afternoon Steve,thank you for raising these points. I will contact the Dundee management team regarding them. Many Thanks,Team PV.
Excellent service from David Hannah. Unfortunately there were some errors with the overall store/garage - car wasn’t actually taxed despite being told this at vehicle handover the day prior by a different employee. Supaguard treatment was paid for on Saturday however on handover/pick up on Monday it had not been done so had to return on Tuesday which was an inconvenience but was at least sorted asap. Was offered a fuel top up for the inconvenience but this was not done.
Some store issues but David Hannah as the salesman was 10/10.
Still waiting on a spare key for the vehicle as was informed they would be delivered but no information on this as of yet.
Good Afternoon, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear this. We will chase thi up with our management team ASAP

Team PV
Very welcoming store, all staff exceptionally customer focussed.
Sales consultant David Hannah, very good. Not pushy at all. Listened to my spec and sourced a wide variety of options. Very knowledgeable about each vehicle and tailored the options to suit. He was also very attentive to my my requirements.
Hand over was more than expected, ei g some 11 days but generally the Dundee store kept me informed of progress. Pleased that they let me sell my old car privately rather than trade in as first discussed.
Financially very easy transaction.
Good Afternoon Robert,

Thank you for your five star review. We Really appreciate this! We hope to see you again.

Team PV
The staff were very friendly and helpful. However I think the car could’ve been valeted better. I also told the salesman I didn’t want a car that had had a dog in it and I can now smell the dog smell. There is also a small chip on the bumper after refurbishment, 2 dents and a large scratch that haven’t been fixed. I have been told they will be as soon as possible though. Other than that I have no complaints about any of the staff, they were very pleasant and understanding.
Good Morning Fiona,

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate this. We hope your issues will be resolved promptly.

Team PV
Very warming welcome and staff friendly. Our salesman David Hannah was very patient and honest when helping choose the correct vehicle in the spec and price range we needed. Will definitely be back in 3yrs to trade in and use Peter Vardy again
Good Morning Douglas,

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate this. We hope you enjoy your new car!

Team PV
Helpful friendly staff, salesman was helpful too and happy to help and make suggestions when we were trying to find a car. Once we had picked, relatively straight forward process, a few extra things added to the sale of the car that we had to stick to our guns to remove but other than that all went well. First car and I'm happy. 4 out of 5.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate this feedback. We hope you enjoy your new car.

Team PV
Lovely clean environment. Attentive staff not overbearing
Good Afternoon Joan,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate this feedback. If there is anything we can do to ensure your next visit is a five star experience please let us know.

Team PV
Got a car after 3rd attept first two that i paid deposit on were sold to someone else. The car i ended up with i am very happy with. Gordon was very helpful with sale and handover as i collected same day as seen.
Good Afternoon Mike,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear this. We hope you enjoy your new car!

Team PV
No pressure to buy and nothing was any hassle for salesman
Given good information
Good Afternoon Susan,

Thank you for your review. We are Happy to hear this. We hope you enjoy your new car!

Team PV
Dealt with few Salesman and were all very attentive and helpful without being in your face would definitely return ..special thanks to Mark and Ahmed who helped me on both occasions
mark was great at explaining the process and answering all of our questions
Had a really positive experience when getting my 2nd car from Peter Vardy Dundee. Was looked after really well by David Fyffe and the rest of the team. Really friendly and helpful team.
Staff helpful, good range of cars available and gave full information on each car viewed. Would recommend peter vardy car store.
Enjoyable and easy experience dealing with Daryl the salesman. A few issues after taking the car away but have been dealt with quickly.
CarStore Dundee is rated 4.77 based on 2,554 reviews