CarStore Dundee Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend CarStore Dundee
Jordan Preston
"Martyn and Sammi were both extremely kind and helpful, they (and the rest of the Dundee team) managed to find me my dream car within my budget."
Nicole Garland
"Both James Kelman and his manager (James) were very helpful and not pushy. They found a way to ensure I could purchase the car I wanted despite locality issues."
Adam Kirk
"Steven campbell who was initially dealing with my eqnuiery and then tony who brought the car to me were fantastic from the get go! Happily buy my next car from peter vardy after this"
Has a colleague attempted to contact you since you took delivery of your vehicle? no
Was your delivery on time and as expected? no
Would you recommend us?
"Staff friendly and helpful, environment quite unlike any car show room I've been in before light, airy with background music (maybe a tad loud!) with cars well spaced for viewing. Car was, as was shown in video in excellent condition and drove well. Rhys and Jamie were both a pleasure to purchase a car from."
Has a colleague attempted to contact you since you took delivery of your vehicle? yes
Would you recommend us?
"Very attentive and friendly staff. Even found me a can of Monster when i said i didnt want tea or coffee. Mark Keracher was very helpful and found the right car for us. 5 stars."
Would you recommend us?
"Very well laid out with a wide range of vehicles to browse for all pockets and styles. Staff are very friendly and willing to help with everything. The buying process itself is very smooth with minimal paperwork and a nice relaxed but professional attitude. Collecting your vehicle is done in the dry and warm and whether it's nearly new or a few years old you get to drive it out of the showroom like it's brand new - oh and the coffee is pretty good too!!"
Would you recommend us?
"From the time we arrived at the car store our salesman Mark made us very welcome and treated us with respect and curtesy the whole experience was done very professionally"
Would you recommend us?
"Second car bought from Ross. Really Happy."
Would you recommend us?
"All staff rhys.james(graham) Allan Ross James and Sarah at handover were brilliant.not pushy sorted out all my queries no fuss no pushiness very professional and courteous.got the car I wanted.i have to express nothing was too much trouble.look forward to visiting again in a couple of years."
Would you recommend us?
"nice car, took a while to get ready but happy now I have it"
Would you recommend us?
"took a while to sort out finance but got their in the end"
Would you recommend us?
"very patient with my needs to change"
Would you recommend us?
"needed a cheap run about, plenty to choose from, stress free and nice showroom."
Would you recommend us?
"Great experience. Found a fantastic car and great value for money."
Would you recommend us?
"I was very happy with the service from the salesman (Richie Low), he was very assertive, he knew what I was looking for and he couldn't have been more helpful."
Would you recommend us?
"First time buying a car on finance. More straightforward than I thought it would be. Only issue I had was I had to bring car back in for a valet but was no major issue."
Would you recommend us?
"good music and relaxed feel"
Would you recommend us?
"quick service great experience"
Would you recommend us?
"Great service got what I wanted"
Would you recommend us?
"Had been in a few times looking for my next car and just wasn't to sure what I was going to buy. Everytime I was in Bobby my sales person was very patient and explained alot of different models. In the end I ended up getting just a newer model of the car I had as there were a few features that stood out, great experience and handover is a lovely touch with the ducks."
Would you recommend us?
"good deals. nice staff."
Would you recommend us?
"Travelled through to look at the Astras that we had seen online. Were amazed at how well they drove and the service we received. Will be back when it's time to upgrade in the future."
Would you recommend us?
"Found my car online and was updated every few days to its progress as wasn't long in. Will use again in the future."
CarStore Dundee is rated 4.81 based on 1,225 reviews