CarStore Dundee Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend CarStore Dundee
Linda Mitchell
Linda Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"lots of lovely cars to pick from and made you feel special as soon as you walked through the door getting treated like a vip"
Paul Hill
"we were very happy with John who helped us buy our car. he was very helpful friendly, not pushy at all to get a sale."
Robert Fotheringham
Robert Fotheringham
Verified Buyer
"Lovely staff, lovely cars. Kid friendly play areas, great knowledge with staff, and trustworthy."
Has a colleague attempted to contact you since you took delivery of your vehicle? yes
Was your delivery on time and as expected? no
Would you recommend us?
"Good service and communication however 3 days after receiving the car the check engine lights gone on, there’s a long list of things wrong with the car so I’m having to bring it back in to get these things fixed"
Posted 1 hour ago
Would you recommend us?
"pleasant experience, will be back the next time i'm buying. Thanks"
Would you recommend us?
"Excellant service! Rhys was very helpfull and helped me make the right choice. Couldnt fault the service we were given. My 9 year old daughter was with me and loved the play area which allowed me to chat things through and make my choice. Rhys was able to answer all my questions and had a very friendly manner. I would highly recommend Peter Vardy carstore. Everyone I dealt with were extremly helpful"
Would you recommend us?
"quick and easy, will be back"
Would you recommend us?
"excellent, wouldn't have changed anything"
Would you recommend us?
"I had a great expieence at the Dundee branch i was left to have a look at the cars without anyone pestering me. After a few minutes Ross came over and asked if I needed any help and I told him what I was looking for and he took me inside and got me sorted. Very good at his job and easy to speak to, helped me as much as he could"
Would you recommend us?
"There was no pressure into buying a car no one following you around. Very helpful staff asked if it was anything In particular I was looking for and showed where they would be and told if I needed help they’d be there."
Would you recommend us?
"The salesman we dealt with was very helpful and did not appear to be overly emphasising the 'extras' which can inflate the price of a car. He accepted that we knew what we wanted and dealt with us accordingly."
Would you recommend us?
"It was a very friendly and personal service"
Would you recommend us?
"I was very impressed with the professional way all the staff presented themselves and the way they worked hand in hand to assist myself.The store was well laid out and the cars were all prepared and presented well.I appreciated that there was no pressurized oversell , which I personally don't enjoy. The paperwork was arranged to make the process of buying a vehicle so much easier.From purchasing to pick up , I enjoyed the whole experience !"
Would you recommend us?
"Think the customer service was first class, but was disappointed to find my car wasn’t properly valeted, did mention to the person who phoned me that the roof and seats needed cleaned but when got car wasn’t 😞"
Would you recommend us?
"The staff were so nice! And I got my dream car, a big thank you to Billy Finnegan!"
Was your delivery on time and as expected? yes
"I was happy with the selection of cars I was shown and the exceptional condition of them all inside and outside."
Would you recommend us?
"Honestly your sales man Tony MacDonald handled it all quite well. However I feel your system does not work properly when financing the car with another financier. An absolute debacle from start to finish."
Would you recommend us?
"We were made to feel so welcome and relaxed by the whole staff especially Dean."
Would you recommend us?
"Overall, everything fine. Salesman John Dodds very helpful. It was the car we wanted. Lovely up to date, modern show room. Liking the Dundee icons. Only thing is the music is just a tad too loud."
Would you recommend us?
"got the car I wanted at the right price"
"Friendly staff"
Would you recommend us?
"Was far from satisfied with your after sales handover team and workshop staff. Sales was fantastic however after mentioning problems that were promised to be resolved all that occurred was more problems and more damage to vehicle when car was unveiled. Pity car was not seen before finance documents were completed as this would have delayed documents being signed for until it was dealt with accordingly. To be given the car on handover with a broken light and with marks on bodywork and interior that were not there before was utterly disgusting and for then to find out it was also not serviced which was all agreed on prior to buying. This does not say much for your (High level of standards). These comments are by no means a reflection on the sales person that sold the car and only reflect on the after sales service personnel. OK"
CarStore Dundee is rated 4.81 based on 850 reviews