CarStore Dundee Reviews

James Patton
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Lesley Smith
Donna Patterson
Came away with the perfect car for me after Bobby and Alan pulled out all 5he stops!!!!! They were amazing. Great personal service. I was made to feel like a valued customer.
Car was stolen so I headed to Peter Vardy Carstore website and saw a car I wanted.
Drove to Dundee and was greeted at the door by staff. Temperature check, hand sanitiser and facemasks available and asked to use. We were led to an office and went through the details with David Hannah and offered a test drive.
Then we were led to a cosy hut in the car park to finalise the deal. Everything was explained, easy to deal with and David was patient, understanding and accommodating. He understood the difficulties I faced with my car and empathised, making the whole process simple.
A couple days later I received a personalised video from David asking about the progress I was making and offering assistance. His communication via e mail was excellent.
Few days later I picked up my new to me car and was offered a run through of all the programmes etc in the car. Car was immaculate and had fuel in to get me home and around for a couple days. All the staff were fantastic, easy to deal with and after the stress of my car being stolen they made it all feel much better. Will definitely use them again in future but hope I don't have to see them for a few years!
Very happy with car and service we received.
Thank you for your five star review Iain! We are pleased to hear this. We hope you love your new car

Team pv
Saeed was incredibly efficient, helpful and professional. Very impressive!
Good Afternoon Kiri,

Thank you for your five star review.We will let Saeed know of your experience at our carstore!

Team PV
I had a great experience purchasing my car from Peter Vardy. I can’t recommend them enough - particularly because the service was so good.
Thank you for your five star review Lloyd,

We are glad to hear of your experience at Peter Vardy. We hope to see you again in the future!

Team PV
Great customer service from Daryl and Dave. We arrived at Peter Vardy in Dundee on 29th December with a couple of cars in mind, both cars were promptly brought out to view and we took one out for a test drive. When we arrived back Daryl and Dave had all the information and options ready for us to discuss. Couldn’t fault the service. The car was ready to collect 2 days later. Spoke to Daryl a week later for a follow up - no issues but he had asked if we had been given a car care bag which we hadn’t. He kindly offered to drop it off so we are waiting on that this week - can’t fault customer service we've received so far. Thank you we love our new car 😁
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 8th January 2021 CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Good Afternoon Connor,

Thank you for your five star review. We are so pleased to hear about your visit at Peter Vardy carstore. We hope to see you again in the future!

Team PV
Great service from start to finish even with the COVID restrictions.will definitely use again.Mark and his colleagues were all friendly,knowledgeable and approachable .
Good Afternoon Alison,

Thank you for your five star review. Mark will be glad to hear of your review, We hope to to see you again in the near future.

Team PV
Pleasant experience would recommend to friends.
Thank you for your five star review Amanda!

Team PV
I will keep this short and simple. I was blown away by the customer service at Peter Vardy. I got answers for everything, the whole process was smooth, the car had a few issues and the shop fixed it all to perfection. The one responsible for my sale was Craig Harvey and I have never gotten as good customer service as this. My next car is coming from Peter Vardy's shop 100%.
Thank you for your five star review Grega! Craig will be pleased to hear about your five star review! We hope to see you again in the future for your next car!

Team PV
happy with car and got it delivered to my home on Christmas Eve.
Good Afternoon ,

Thank you for your five star review. We are happy to hear this! We hope you loved your early christmas present! We hope to see you again.

Team PV
A pleasure to deal with this company. Efficient and polite salesman (Bobby Millar) at Dundee showroom. No 'hard sell' method but good 'banter' with my son who attended on my first visit.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your five star review. Bobby will be very pleased to hear of your experience. We will ensure to let him know!

Team PV
I was looking for low milage Mazda 2. I bought an earlier version new in Cyprus in 2008 and over the years it was virtually trouble-free. A Google search threw up Peter Vardy’s CarStore, Dundee first and on arrival salesman Mark Howard had just what I had been looking for! It was a 2016 Mazda 2 SE with Mazda’s Skyactiv technology and only £20.00 PA to tax!! The car was in excellent condition and the milage was low. I had a test drive and the car drove well, so we purchased it!
During our time in the CarStore all the staff were pleasant and attentive. There was no hard-sell and every detail of the purchase was explained thoroughly. The car had been serviced; a new MOT was done as there was just over six months left on the original. The logbook and road tax were fixed before we took delivery which was on time. A week after delivery I was emailed the Car Care Plan certificate.
So, from start to finish everything went smoothly and was handled in a very professional manner!!
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Good Afternoon James,

Thank you for your five star review! We are very happy to hear of your experience! We hope you love your new Mazda!

Team PV
I never thought that I would buy a car from Peter Vardy CarStore, but I did. I really dislike pushy salespeople who follow you around and having been here 2 or 3 times that is exactly what I expected. My wife encouraged me to go back and I was pleasantly surprised. Mo met us at the door and realised that we wanted to just browse without being pestered. He loitered nearby without getting to close, but was near enough to respond to questions. He was honest, straight and respectful of our needs.
Good Afternoon Ronald, thank you for our review. We are glad to hear that Mo wasn't pushy! We hope to see you again.

Team PV
Staff were lovely, this has been my second purchase and would highly recommend and done everything they could to make sure everything went smoothly and kept me informed through the process
Good Afternoon Kirsty,

Thank you for your five star review! We hope to see you again for your 3rd car! We hope you love it.

Team PV
First time I have purchased a car at Peter Vardy Car Store. Great experience - non pressurised environment, friendly and efficient service. Superb all round!
Good Afternoon Martine! Thank you for your five star review. We really appreciate this. We hope you love your new car!

Team PV
The sales rep Mohammed was very friendly and helpful. He was more concerned with making sure I got what I wanted than with pushing for a sale. I had my 4 year old daughter with me and Mohammed kept her entertained. She still asks to go back so she can see him. The rest of the staff, including the manager, were all very helpful and personable.

My visit was during Covid 19 social distancing restrictions, all of which were carefully adhered to by the CarStore, but this did not detract from my experience.

The car is in great condition and was well prepared prior to my collection.

I cannot think of any faults to add. I would highly recommend Peter Vardy CarStore.
Thank you for your five star experience Allan. We are happy to hear this. We will let Mohammed know of your Review!

Team PV
Popped in with two cars to part exchange for 1 car. Dealt with Gordon.
Gordon was never pushy and was patient as we didn’t know what car we’d like (we had viewed online but had a couple of models in mind)

Unfortunately both trade in values were less than the finance (one considerably so) and both very much lower than online valuations (although I do understand that an online valuation makes certain assumptions)

Anyway we decided on a make & model and Gordon explained the finance.

We took the car for a test drive and decided to buy.

With it being a Sunday we didn’t expect a finance decision that day but within 30 minute of leaving the dealership I got a call telling me I’d been accepted.

I was taking my private plates off so had to wait for a new V5. Despite being so close to Christmas the document arrived quickly and we arranged to pick up my new car on Saturday morning.

The handover was completed efficiently. When the final checks were being made they discovered a slight dent in a panel. I’ve been assured that this isn’t up to their quality control standards and the dent will be fixed as soon as possible.

At all times the team were following Covid guideline. Temperatures were taken on arrival and hand sanitiser was available. The cars in the showroom were all locked to stop countless hands contaminating the inside of cars. However if you’d like to get inside one they were happy to unlock them.

This is my second purchase from Peter Vardy. I would buy again.
Good Morning James,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear about your recent purchase. We hope to see you again for your 3rd car!

Team PV
From the moment we entered the showroom there was no pressure like you normally get. Craig introduced himself and told us if we need to view cars internally he will bring us keys and left us to wander around which is great. Eventually the wife cut it down to 3 cars took 2 for a test drive and picked her car. Once back inside Craig drafted all the paperwork and figures which was easy to understand and again no pressure to buy add ons. 2 days later my wife collected her car
Good Morning,

Thank you for your five star review. We are pleased to hear this, We hope your wife enjoys her new car!

Team PV
I recently purchased my new car from you, with everything being handled by Craig Ross. I was overall very happy with the service provided. It took a little longer to get the car handed over than I had initially expected, but as the branch where the car was located wasn't currently operating entirely as normal due to the tiered restrictions, I can understand why this was the case, and Craig did a good job of keeping me updated with regard to how things were progressing.
Thank you for your Five star review Kirsty!

We are glad to hear the craig was keeping you up to date, we hope you love your new car.

Team PV
Great options available and friendly and efficient support from Ross. Absolute breeze, love the new motor and happy with our price.
Good Afternoon Marc,

Thank you for your five star review. Ross will be pleased to hear of your experience! We are glad to hear you love your new car!

CarStore Dundee is rated 4.77 based on 2,661 reviews