CarStore Dundee Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend CarStore Dundee
"Craig (my salesperson) was beyond helpful in my search and acquisition of my first UK car! While the vibe of the shop was a bit "bro" for me and there were some details I should have thought to ask about the car (like whether the timing belt had been changed), Craig went above and beyond for me and his efforts made it all worthwhile. In fact, I'm quite surprised that he went to the lengths he went for a modest sale. He was friendly, professional, forthcoming, even giving me a tutorial in driving a manual, picking me up at the station, and then delivering the vehicle to me. The man deserves a raise to be sure! My "handover specialist" was also friendly and accommodating when I had questions and problems during the handover."
Kristopher Taylor
"Staff were very friendly and great to work with, they went to the extra mile to make sure I got the car I wanted"
Scott Glashan
"Kerry was very good and explained everything thorough to me, not pushy atall, very professional, I explained I would be going away on holiday and that was No problem and he sorted the car while I was away to be ready for me, would 100% come back to car store dundee, all staff I dealt with were very friendly and helpful,"
Has a colleague attempted to contact you since you took delivery of your vehicle? yes
Would you recommend us?
"Salesman was very informative and efficient when dealing with my choosing of a new car, I was advised of different payment hire options and in only a matter of 3 days I had my new car and am over the moon with my purchase"
Would you recommend us?
"Mark was very helpful throughout and made us feel at ease throughout the process. Delighted with my new car"
Would you recommend us?
"Was not hassled by sales person and allowed to browse the store without feeling pressurised to buy a vehicle. Once I decided on a vehicle the sales person was very helpful in getting me the best deal. The handover team where in touch within 24hrs and 1 picked up my car the following day. Smooth transaction from start to finish. There were scratches noticed on the boot of the vehicle and arrangements have been made to get the vehicle in and repaired."
Would you recommend us?
"Lovely experience with CarStore Dundee, was looked after very well by Gavin and James. Both kept me up to date with when my car would be ready! The best part has to be the handover, was very exciting and definitely a great first experience buying a car!!"
Would you recommend us?
"I liked the fact that I was not bombarded with staff on arrival and was allowed time to browse. When I needed help Craig Ross was there from start to finish and nothing was too much trouble. A very welcoming experience."
Would you recommend us?
"Lovely surroundings, pleasant and courteous staff and more importantly, no pressure. Also all the cars on offer were immaculate and reasonably priced. All in all it was a comfortable experience. The salesman who dealt with our business, a Mr Kelman I believe, conducted himself in a very friendly and professional manner. This in turn, enhanced the overall “feel good” experience."
Would you recommend us?
"Tony(the car salesman) was amazing everyone that we spoke to was amazing and so helpful. They genuinely cared and made sure that we were comfortable from the minute we entered the show room. Thank you to all the staff!"
Would you recommend us?
"Excellent, helpful and friendly service by all staff."
Would you recommend us?
"From the time I arrive to the time I left l was excited everyone i met was confident in what they was saying. Craig was great and I'm now enjoying my new car thanks"
"Everything ran smoothly"
"Very attentive during the purchase if my new car and dealing with my trading car."
"answered questions honestly"
Was your delivery on time and as expected? no
Would you recommend us?
"I was able to get the car I wanted at a price suitable for me."
Would you recommend us?
"I would like to say a big thank you to Craig Ross who done a great job and very helpful in the exchange of cars definitely a credit to your company and should be recognised for it Well done Craig."
"Attentive staff"
Would you recommend us?
"Excellent service from all staff from start to finish. All cars seen were all immaculate inside and out..im very happy with my choice."
Would you recommend us?
"Good range of cars. Didn't get pestered by the sales team. Spotted a minor fault on the car I purchased but garage happy to rectify. Overall, a good experience."
Has a colleague attempted to contact you since you took delivery of your vehicle? no
Would you recommend us?
"Excellent Service from Staff, great one to one attention and felt under no obligation nor pressure when purchasing a new car"
Was your delivery on time and as expected? no
Would you recommend us?
"I finally decided on the right car. Good service."
Would you recommend us?
"Really good help and easy to buy the car. Love it."
CarStore Dundee is rated 4.81 based on 1,071 reviews