CarStore Dundee Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend CarStore Dundee
Hannah Cain
"From our initial contact and sale with James to the handover of Hannah’s surprise car, I can only say all staff were fantastic! Special thanks to the girls for making the “reveal” so special. Would highly recommend Peter Vardy. Mrs Angela Cain"
John Davie
"Great deal, simplicity & proffessional"
Iliyan Radey
"I am very pleased with the service in the store, the car is great and meet my expectations."
Did your Sales Advisor give you a copy of "Our Preparation Standards Explained"? yes
Has a colleague attempted to contact you since you took delivery of your vehicle? yes
Was you car prepared to the standards outlined in "Our Preparation Standards Explained"? yes
Would you recommend us?
"Well laid out clean and tidy store. Friendly staff. Did not feel under any pressure to buy"
Would you recommend us?
"Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Thank you to Craig Ross for all his help in the process of selling my car to upgrade to a bigger car. I love the extra space. He made the whole experience simple and explained everything so there were no surprises. Thank you to Donna during the hand over, lovely and friendly."
Would you recommend us?
"Great service, Richie made sure everything was taken care of"
Was you car prepared to the standards outlined in "Our Preparation Standards Explained"? no
Would you recommend us?
"Mark took us out for test drives on 2 cars. Since the car had to suit 3 drivers, one very tall, we expected it would be difficult to find a suitable vehicle. To my surprise, the Vauxhall Astra suited us all, a car well known to Mark. We didn't see the car we bought until we collected it, and then we experienced a few issues, all of which were resolved. This end of the car purchase needs attention, and it wasn't because the car wasn't the one we had driven."
Would you recommend us?
"Excellent deal and service, top marks for James"
Would you recommend us?
"CarStore Dundee overall was a positive experience. We were greeted promptly and introduced to the manager and then salesman. The process was straight forward as we had identified the car we liked online in advance and were cash buyers. We were shown the car on the forecourt, however, the disappointing thing was that the car was very untidy internally and initially it did not start as the battery was flat. This was slightly off putting. We returned to the showroom to discuss the car, trade in options and finance. We decided to trade my current car in and paid cash for the car we viewed. We did not require finance. During this process we were attend to by staff, however, there was some delay in the salesman locating the keys for the car and an iPad to film the car. All paperwork was explained clearly and dealt with efficiently. The handover of the car was very smooth and we are happy with the purchase. The only thing we noticed on closer inspection when we got home was that there were some areas of the car internally that were not cleaned properly as part of the valet (hot chocolate marks around the steering wheel and small amount of ketchup on internal roof light)."
Would you recommend us?
"Went in to purchase a new car after being referred from a Friend. Everything from Start to Finish was smooth and easy. The salesman, Bobby gave me all the information required, answered all the questions I asked (which I asked ALOT) and also resolved the small issues/questions I had with the car straight away! Could not fault Bobby or the other members of staff that I dealt with throughout the transaction. Only downside if any, was that I felt the trade in value for my own car was lower than what I felt it was worth. Apart from that, the customer service was brilliant, the deal I received was a good deal and would highly recommend to others."
Would you recommend us?
"Most staff were excellent but some had an attitude when talking to them. The car was not cleaned properly or checked properly as there were problems already with the car!"
Would you recommend us?
"Picked up my car and had silver paint on my tyres, dent in the wet panel, burnt in polish on my door rubbers, chip in the windscreen, under guard broken underneath. This was all pointed out when I was buying the car and told don’t worry it will all be prepared to the highest standards when we pick it up at the big reveal. Which never happened. Also for some reason my parcel shelf does not lift up when I open the boot which did when I first saw the car and now has a chip in the windscreen which also wasn’t there when we first viewed the car. All in all very disappointed with the final presentation."
Would you recommend us?
"Very good helpful clean showroom professional staff"
Would you recommend us?
"Rhys was very helpful and professional when selling me my Suzuki Alto. Great wee car and a great wee salesman. Cheers, guys!"
Would you recommend us?
"Happy with service, had to wait a few weeks as car wasn't long in but overall happy with the service I received from start to finish."
Would you recommend us?
"Cars engine management light came on 11 minutes after leaving forecourt. Returned car and refund refused. 4 days later finally returned my calls and still refusing refund."
Has a colleague attempted to contact you since you took delivery of your vehicle? no
Was your delivery on time and as expected? yes
"I had a problem with the car I bought, they rectified it very quickly. I would buy from them again."
Would you recommend us?
"very please with my new car as its the car I've always wanted."
Would you recommend us?
"Craig Ross was our sales person, we herd alot of mixed opinions on the kings way store but couldnt fault it drain sat us down offerd us food and coffees and spoke in detail about everything there was no pressure."
Would you recommend us?
"Very helpful from start to finish. Cant complain about anything. Would recommend"
Was your delivery on time and as expected? yes
"James was very helpful while i was deciding on a car. He gave me good knowledge of the cars i saw. He was friendly and polite"
Would you recommend us?
"After a delay in getting finance sorted took ownership of the vehicle and I am very happy with the purchase, only downside is keeping customers up to date with what's going on could be better."
Would you recommend us?
"Really happy with our car and the service we received from Craig Ross and the team in Dundee. Would definitely recommend to others based on our experience."
CarStore Dundee is rated 4.78 based on 1,682 reviews