CarStore Dundee Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend CarStore Dundee
Michael Pope
Michael Pope
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service through out. Craig Ross was particularly helpful and at no point did we feel pressured; the Car was ready for collection as agreed a couple of days later. Overall a very efficient service which made the whole experience of buying a car a lot more enjoyable. Many thanks."
Avril Jamie
Avril Jamie
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service Craig Ross thank you for all your advice, test drives and patience in helping me choose the right car for me, very much appreciated. I certainly highly recommend this store compared to a lot of others I went to over the past few months which were quite a few in all areas of Scotland."
Stewart McIntyre
Stewart McIntyre
Verified Buyer
"The whole experience visiting Carstore Dundee was superb. Was made to feel welcome from start to finish. Billy was the salesperson who helped me buy my car. He offered me all the advice available. Answered all my questions. Was very polite. Not pushy. He was very informative. And very helpful. A credit to Carstore Dundee. As are the staff at the front desk. Would highly recommend Carstore Dundee for the car buying experience. A big thank you to Billy."
Has a colleague attempted to contact you since you took delivery of your vehicle? yes
Would you recommend us?
"For once, buying a car was actually easy."
Would you recommend us?
"great service, great prices, salesman Richie didn't force us into anything, gave us time to decide on the perfect car and answered any questions we had."
Would you recommend us?
"Attentive and friendly staffwith good knowledge of the vehicles"
Would you recommend us?
"Very professional and friendly staff who dealt with me, from reception, sales and allocation departments."
Would you recommend us?
"Salesman polite and honest decent price on car purchased good communication after sale"
Would you recommend us?
"Came to get a car on a budget and I feel like Kerry, the salesman who handled my purchase, found me the best car possible within my budget. I was impressed with the knowledge shown by him and the other staff that helped. I will definitely return to Peter Vardy when it comes time for a new car!"
Would you recommend us?
"The sales rep Mark Keracher explained everything clearly to us"
Would you recommend us?
"Rhys was very friendly and put up with me and my decisions making and offered a variety of cars. Everyone else within the store was happy and offered great opinions to."
Would you recommend us?
"Met Craig on initial visit who informed me that the car I was interested in was in the Glasgow branch but could be brought to Dundeewithin a few days. Test drove the car and did the deal."
Would you recommend us?
"Very friendly staff end good atmosphere. Fast service great prices. Thanks"
"Friendly, relaxed, entertaining"
Would you recommend us?
"Great condition car and exactly what I was looking for"
"Good customer service"
Would you recommend us?
"Very happy with the experience that Peter vardy."
Would you recommend us?
"Was made very welcome and wasn’t pressured into making any decisions. Everything explained to me very well."
Would you recommend us?
"Great service and great prices."
Would you recommend us?
"Delighted with my new car. Mark Keracher is a very capable and honest salesman and provided the best service I could have asked for. Would definitely recommend."
Would you recommend us?
"I collected my new car on Monday. On getting it home I noticed multiple scratches on it - which were visible within the 2 metre rule you have in place. When I was out on Thursday, my windscreen was a little dusty and dirty, tried my windscreen washers and they don’t work. I was offered to book in the car in 11 days time to resolve the problem - which I felt was unacceptable. I called and spoke directly to the manager who was very apologetic and arranged for a team member to collect my car, fix it and returned all in the same day. He also spotted my key had a low battery and replaced this, so happy with that as I was unaware of the issue. I still feel this should have been picked up before delivery of the car happened, however mistakes happen, and the manager dealt with it efficiently and swiftly"
Would you recommend us?
"great customer service! and we were well looked after, in the end found the perfect car! Thanks so much to Billy for all your help! 😊"
CarStore Dundee is rated 4.81 based on 968 reviews