CarStore Dundee Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend CarStore Dundee
Jon Bradley-cameron
"Quick efficient service, worked hard to find me a good deal. Brought the car to meet me so I didn't have to travel for hours. Personal and professional."
Jo McKenzie
"I was happy with the customer service I received from Rhys & the team. Unfortunately, some body work discrepancies were reported and were not fixed in time for pick up, requiring me to chase it up. If it hadn’t been for this, five stars would have been given. I was pleased with the discount given to myself as my partner & I bought cars on the same day."
Ross Birse
"Very happy with the service from Rhys and the team. Would of been 5 stars with there was a bit more of a handover with the car regarding features and how various items work. But overall very happy with my experience."
Did your Sales Advisor give you a copy of "Our Preparation Standards Explained"? yes
Has a colleague attempted to contact you since you took delivery of your vehicle? yes
Was you car prepared to the standards outlined in "Our Preparation Standards Explained"? yes
Would you recommend us?
"Very friendly salespersons who were very helpful . Excellent service and excellent set up"
Has a colleague attempted to contact you since you took delivery of your vehicle? no
Would you recommend us?
"Excellent service. Whole process of buying car was very efficient. Nice showroom ans staff very helpful and polite. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them"
Would you recommend us?
"Went in just to look at options as I wasn’t looking to buy until after new year. Was left alone to browse and seen something I liked. Wasn’t ‘forced’ into buying like other dealerships."
Would you recommend us?
"Fantastic service and very well looked by everyone"
Would you recommend us?
"I was listened too and got what I was after. Ricki was very knowledgable and helpful."
Would you recommend us?
"Sales staff very helpful without being pushy, and he listened to our needs and requirements. Also very helpful at looking at different financing options, and comparing the pros/cons of each."
Would you recommend us?
"service very nice and competent"
Did your Sales Advisor give you a copy of "Our Preparation Standards Explained"? no
Would you recommend us?
"My car came from another Peter Vardy garage, I was called when car arrived in Dundee and it was immaculate, test drive was great and love my new car, the call after I collected my car was a nice touch, thanks."
Would you recommend us?
"Sales advisor Richie was very helpfull,very nice and answered all our questions professionally of which we were satisfied..our experience throughout the purchase of our car was flawless and our car was ready on time..would recommend the car store and highly recommend your sales advisor Richie so..THANK YOU"
Would you recommend us?
"James was ace! I love my wee peugeot. Helped me get what i was looking for. Even under my budget! :) the manager who was on that day needs to back off and let his colleagues work though. Some people may like it, but ive worked in sales and i find that quite condsending when James and all the other staff are more than capable of selling cars 😊"
Was your delivery on time and as expected? no
Would you recommend us?
"Customer service is terrible. Phoned to check my car was ready before heading to collect it. Was told it was, got there to discover they had not changed the 2 brand new tyres to the front. Instead they were still on one front and one at the back. No mechanic there to change them round. As I drove 60 miles to collect my car I decided to get them changed round myself at home. I was about to leave when I noticed that the check sheet left on the dash stated the car needed to go to Nissan as there is a fault with Sat nav. PV management agreed to collect the car, take it to Nissan and bring it back. I've spent 3 weeks trying to get this done. Now going to take it to Nissan myself but need PV to phone Nissan and discuss replacing a sim card. 30 days later still waiting!"
Would you recommend us?
"Very nice cars. Good price."
Would you recommend us?
"Very impressive showroom and friendly and knowledgeable staff"
Would you recommend us?
"Very helpful staff, excellent customer service"
Would you recommend us?
"Can't praise Peter Vardy highly enough. I came in after writing my car off and they got me back on the road in 2 days"
Would you recommend us?
"Needed a more suitable car after getting knee surgery and Tony found me a great replacement for my juke. Have took my son in to buy aswel"
Would you recommend us?
"First time buying from a dealership in over 10 years and I must say things have changed a bit since then. Couple of small hiccups after picking car up but soon put right. Lovely people."
Would you recommend us?
"came in to see a car i seen on the website. quick and easy to deal with. got car within 2 days"
Would you recommend us?
"Pleasant experience and was great having everything under one roof."
CarStore Dundee is rated 4.81 based on 1,315 reviews