CarStore Dundee Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend CarStore Dundee
Richard Hutchison
Richard Hutchison
Verified Buyer
"Very modern and inviting staff very helpful and friendly staff and a great selection of cars"
Ian Ballie
Ian Ballie
Verified Buyer
"they gave us space to look round, everyone was so helpful"
Jordan Burns
Jordan Burns
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service from Ross Couttie. He was extremely friendly and honest with me throughout the process of the purchase of my car. Great service from Jamie Whyte through the hand over process. Thanks guys"
Has a colleague attempted to contact you since you took delivery of your vehicle? yes
"Good service"
Posted 1 hour ago
Has a colleague attempted to contact you since you took delivery of your vehicle? no
Was your delivery on time and as expected? no
Would you recommend us?
"I liked the fact that nobody pounced on us when we were browsing. We were left alone and received help promptly when we required it. The staff were all friendly and the atmosphere relaxed. Slightly disappointed that my car had to be repolished when collected due to several marks. I also had to ask for someone to go over the controls and functions of the car. At handover of other cars I have bought this has always been a standard part of the handover process."
Would you recommend us?
"Excellent hassle free service"
Would you recommend us?
"With a minimum of fuss, I identified the car I was interested in and the sales people took care of the rest."
Would you recommend us?
"Met our settlement figure to help us get the car we were looking for...bought car for myself and my son ...so far so good with customer service and would recommend to friends"
"Good attentive staff."
"smooth and efficient"
Would you recommend us?
"came in on a weekend and then called back up during the week, luckily the car I wanted was still there. good atmosphere and coffee unlike the usual showroom stuff lol. will be back next time to buy."
Would you recommend us?
"Came to just look, but was treated nicely and offered a good deal. Thanks a lot"
Would you recommend us?
"Pleasant experience. Will be back next time"
Would you recommend us?
"Great service from start to finish. The manager Scott could not be more accommodating. Didn’t have the car on site I wanted and quickly sourced it and made sure it was exactly what I wanted. Scott along with Tony made sure everything was how I wanted. Jamie in aftersales very friendly and put the finishing touch to a great experience. Will be using Peter Vardy again!"
Would you recommend us?
"Made very welcome great service and left with a super car at a good price What more Can I say"
Would you recommend us?
"great everything explained well"
Would you recommend us?
"Helpful but not overpowering sales team. Treated with respect by friendly staff especially Mohammed who was extremely helpful."
Would you recommend us?
"NO PROBLEM GETTING A VIECHLE,GOOD STAFF.NO PROBLEMS WHAT SOEVER,"
Would you recommend us?
"Good communication throughout and the sales team were in no way pushy."
Would you recommend us?
"From the Salesman (Tony Murray), all the way through to handover (Donna), the service was excellent, and my experience was good. I would not hesitate in recommending the CarStore to anyone thinking of buying a car :-) Thanks again guys!"
Would you recommend us?
"Salesman was very friendly and easy to chat to."
Was your delivery on time and as expected? no
Would you recommend us?
"Weary good, helpful staff."
Would you recommend us?
"1. My salesperson (Kerry) was not pushy, he stood back and let us discuss what we liked and disliked about the cars. He went away and looked up what cars were in the showroom that we said we were looking for. 2. Very fast and efficient purchase from start to finish. 3. Very polite and friendly staff. 4. Nice coffee."
CarStore Dundee is rated 4.81 based on 715 reviews