CarStore Dundee Reviews

Dorothy Brown
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 10th December 2019
Brad Gosling
More Photos & Videos
To focused on the sale and poor after care.
Fantastic service Really professional, even took videos of car for me and couldn’t have been more helpful.
Good
got the car I wanted
pickup day/handover was quick

Bad
too many overdressed salesmen who take ages to do anything, waste an hour before a test drive
no commmon sense, dont want to give you the mats that come with car
have no interest in part exchange
the Ikea resembling store is not a nice place, very cheap, tacky, seating areas all over the place and annoying flashy lights, awful pop music.

I didnt take any extras from Peter Vardy, I wont be back and do not reccomend.
Now just to get the Peter Vardy logo removed from my licence plate.
Excellent service.
I was very satisfied with Salesman Gordon, he was very clear, concise and informative. I went in for a wee look about and left the store having completed the deal on the purchase of my new car. The handover team were also first class and was impressed by the final unveiling of my car to AC/DC !!
Brilliant staff great atmosphere great choice of cars at great prices xx
I would not recommend Peter Vardy Car Store Dundee because, even though they had the car a week longer than the original pick up day, we still had to wait 1 1/2 hours past the pickup appointment time ( 3.30pm) leaving work early. My wife had to leave without the car to do something else at 5pm leaving me to drive the car home. As soon as leaving the dealership the tyre pressure warning light came on.
Both wiper blade attaching points are very faded and clearly been on the car for considerable time. On inspecting them, i found the end of one blade separated from the base. I have since spent £17.00 on ebay for new ones.
I was never given any evidence of the cars service history or if it had been serviced or checked if it needed a service. One of the very first questions i was asked about my trade in was, does it have a service history. The engine oil on this new car is black so i don't know how much mileage its done.
When i put a deposit on the car, the mileage was 53,965 miles.
When i picked it up, it had 54,050 miles ???. Also one of your staff had time to bluetooth their phone to the car, (Darren) no doubt while driving it around. Was this when the suspension spring broke or was this not spotted when/if the car was checked.
Really happy with our new C class Mercedes car, mohammed was a great help when searching for our new family car and couldnt he more attentive, many thanks again
Pleasantly surprised no hard sell. The extras that most garages try to get you take were still on offer but it was explained “you don’t have to take them.”
Everything went like clock from the purchase to the hand over.
Amazing service once again. Thank you so much for everything. Will 100% be back. :)
Everyone was very welcoming and helpful. We found the car to meet our needs and our pocket.
Quick, efficient service.
Dealt with few Salesman and were all very attentive and helpful without being in your face would definitely return ..special thanks to Mark and Ahmed who helped me on both occasions
On picking the car up with my sister she wasn't shown any thing about the new car nobody went through the fixtures or controls which to me wasn't a handover
Craig was really helpful, he helped me find the perfect car for me and my young family. He gave great advice and answered all my questions. Craig just seemed like a genuinely nice person trying to do a great job.
Nice setup lovely customer care friendly employee's all in all a perfect experience
Very pleased with the whole process, the sales go Mo was a legend
The Carstore experience was different to any other garage. Mohammed was great to deal with. Nothing was a bother to him and all the other staff were friendly.
From start to finish the staff and service at Carstore Dundee was 100%, they were friendly, approachable and helpful. Mohammed was a great first point of contact, very smiley, bubbly and communicated very well.
Friendly and helpful