CarStore Dundee Reviews

CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Barry Sharp
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 22nd October 2019
Bruce Smith
Car store was fantastic, I have had a few cars from Dundee car store and they are always absolutely fantastic. Thank you
Posted 33 minutes ago
Helpfull and friendly sales assistant.
Cleaning could have been bit better - pile of cleaning agent found inside door, cigarette ash on parts of dashboard and an old map found in a compartment in boot!
Good Morning Karina Anne,
Thank you for your review and we are delighted you had such a friendly experience. However we are sorry you are disappointed with the standard of cleaning and will pass your comments on to the site.

Team PV
Very accommodating and very patient. We arrived not really knowing what we were looking for and our sakes guy was very helpful.
Good Morning Danielle,

Team PV.
Pleasant experience from start to finish.
Gordon was very helpful and picked the right car for me.
Good Morning Christina,
Gordon will be delighted with your comment. We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Great, friendly and efficient service
Good Morning Marc,

Team PV.
Easy to access. Prompt response to getting access to a sales person. Saeed gave inteligible replies to any questions that I asked. He went through the sales information and data in a professional manner and was not pushy. I was happy with all contacts that I had with him. On collection, staff were very helpful and gave me reassurance that my PC had not been hacked in any way whilst giving information at the sale.
Good afternoon Frances,

Team PV.
Visited peter vardy dundee on monday to see about trading in my car.found a car i liked.Craig the salesman was very helpful.completed the paperwork and was asked to come back 4 hours later to pick up my new car.couldnt be happier.
Good morning Lee,
Craig will be so pleased with your feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Took care of everything. Attention to detail very impressive !
Good morning Ronald,

Team PV.
Tomasz was incredibly friendly and helpful. He gave great customer service and helpful when I had queries.
Thank you for your feedback Adam. Tomasz will be delighted. We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
All the staff were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. At no point did I feel rushed or under pressure to buy.
Good Morning Angela,
We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Very friendly service without being pushy. Every effort was made to accommodate me.
Good morning Barry,
Many thanks for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Very welcoming and no pressure purchase of a used car, couldn't be happier with the service I received. Callum was a great help and explained everything clearly from the outset. Thank you.
Good Morning,
Stephen we are so pleased you enjoyed your experience. Callum will be delighted with your feedback.

Team PV.
The young salesman Thomas was excellent, his manners were also excellent and handled the situation very well. Can’t thank him enough.
Good Morning Ross,
Thank you for your review. Ross will be delighted, and we are so pleased you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Second time bought car from your store. Happy again. Many thanks for Saeed.
Good morning Sergejs,
Many thanks for your review and returning to us. We are delighted you had a positive experience.

Very good service
Good morning Dean,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased you had great experience.

Team PV.
Absolutely fantastic! Great customer service and very friendly!
Good morning Daniel,

Team PV.
Ok so bought a DS3 for wife, unfortunately they put diesel in the car by accident when we went to get it🤦‍♂️....so apologies all round promised it will be fixed...ok mistakes happen, car kept breaking down no power...so broke down one day had the misspleasure of finnaly getting through to a rather rude lady lets call her R. Had broken down car towed to back to them as instructed by Head office in Glasgow for R to turn us away saying car was older than 3 month old (4 month) and wasnt thier issue! Had to get car towed away to another garage for repair.
After 4th breakdown I called Car Store, and was told to get it towed in, done that, was told would be a day or 2 nearly a week later called and got the lovely R from servicing again, was told they were doing me a favour and that I was lucky we fitted the car in, and by the way you will have to pay for the spark plugs if we repair it! So wasn't happy but bit the bullet, another week later car still not fixed (2 day job). After nearly 3 weeks got car back paid for plugs and 200 meters down the road...bang broken down again...towed back and fixed then called to say that they have no idea what is wrong with the car...after long haggles and countless arguments they took car back and sold me another car (corsa) for an extra £1000 on agreement I may add. Was told car be ready for collection in a few days neary 2 weeks later I picked car up...seems fine so far, also had a nice man call me to say when this opportunity for a review would I give them 5 stars 🤣🤣🤣...I can honestly say NEVER AGAIN would I buy a car from Car Store...and anyone I can influence I will ask them to stay well clear.
Good Morning Brian,
We are so sorry to hear this. I will escalate these comments to the onsite management.

Team PV.
Very helpful, really informative. Bought two cars and really happy with them. Thank you
Good morning Robert,
We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience.

5 stars for David Hannah
David will be delighted with your feedback.

Team PV.
Very good purchase excellent sales person Craig could not be more efficient and pleasant very satisfied with the service than you
Good Morning William,
Thank you for your review,we are delighted you enjoyed your experience.

CarStore Dundee is rated 4.77 based on 2,558 reviews