CarStore Dundee Reviews

CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 15th January 2020
Kyle Leslie
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 15th January 2020
Kyle Leslie
Tell prospective customers an accurate price for buying a car.
The price on the car window was different from the price on the website and did not include additional costs. Felt misled and was prepared to go elsewhere.
Looks very unprofessional.
My daughter &I I visited the store & were immediately paired with saeed who asked what type of car I was wanting & then led us to lots of choices too select from. We road tested 2 excellent cars. When I decided which 1 that I wanted the process was quite easy & stress free.
Had my car a few months now with no issues. Few family members have also bought and would highly recommend.
Was really happy with the service. Test drove and then drove my new car away an hour later 😊
Was sceptical at first as I’ve always bought from a specific marque dealership however the Service was great, couldn’t fault it. Nothing was an issue also being open until quite late makes a big difference will definitely buy again from Craig.
Excellent customer service nothing was a problem
Gordon was very patient and helpful when helping me choose the right car for me.
Good Morning Stewart,
We are delighted you enjoyed your experience. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Team PV.
Amazing service provided by David. Always nervous about being pushed into a sale I'm not sure about but David made sure I was 100% happy and answered all the questions I had and went above and beyond his duty. Would definitely recommend this store and staff to anyone thinking about buying a car
Good afternoon Rebecca,
Thank you very much for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Overall my experience with Peter Vardy CarStore Dundee is OK, but please make sure when you hand over the car to the customer is in basic documentation like the Original Service Record Book and Owner Manual Car Book and as well when You doing any car service or car check please provide with any documentation what exactly was done that New Owner is aware what exactly his buying. In my opinion, it is essential because Peter Vardy dealer is not a small car dealer at the corner of the street...without this background information, your (Peter Vardy CarStore) professionalism is put into question... Improve after-sales service...
So, where is my owner's car manual book (SP17UTO)...?!
Good afternoon Jan,
thank you for your feedback. I will escalate your comments to the service team.

Team PV.
Very pleasant experience in Car Store Dundee. Callum Smith was the salesman.
After a satisfactory test drive he couldn't have been more helpful. Carefully explaining all the various options open too me. Very pleasant and helpful and a pleasure to do business with.
Good morning Gordon ;)
We will pass your feedback onto Callum ..He will be so pleased.
We are delighted you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Craig Harvey - awesome! Thanks for all that was done to help us but especially to Craig for all that he did to help and for his patience. Sorted us out with a fantastic deal and just the car we needed. Can’t recommend highly enough!
Good morning Michael,
Many thanks for your review ,and we are delighted you had such a great experience ! Enjoy your new car :) Craig will be delighted with your feedback.

Team PV.
Went for a look at a car but wasn’t the right one then spoke with Allan who sourced another car with the spec I wanted. Through to a sale all went as you would expect thumbs up
Good morning.
We are delighted Allan sourced the car you were looking for.

Happy with everything
Good Afternoon Dave, we are happy to hear this! We hope you enjoyed our customer service and your new car!

Thanks,
Team PV
Can’t fault Gordon who supported me right through my car buying process. Amazing customer service and was very down to earth.
Thank you for your five star review Nicole! We are very pleased to hear this! We hope you enjoy your new car!

Thanks,
Team PV
Friendly knowledgeable very helpful would come back here to purchase a car again
Good morning Brian,
Thank you for your review. We are delighted you had such a great experience.

Team PV.
I popped into the car store just to have a look. But whilst there I saw a few cars that caught my interest.But I then narrowed it down to 1.The staff were very helpful whilst there but one in particular helped me make my decision Craig Ross.He went through everything with me and was extremely helpful and friendly whilst maintaining a professional experience. Assisted me with all from deposit to final sale. I would highly recommend this gentleman who appears to go above and beyond.
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 10th November 2020 CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 10th November 2020 CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Good afternoon Donna,
(Fantastic pics ) Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted you had such a great experience. Craig will be so pleased with your feedback.

Enjoy your car :)

Team PV.
All the vehicles in the store appear to be very well presented. The staff were all very friendly and knowledgeable. I was looked after by Gordon Halliday who provided an excellent service.
Good afternoon Charlie,
We are so pleased you had such a great experience. We will pass your feedback to Gordon.

Team PV.
My wife and I have just purchased a car from Carstore Dundee and we couldn’t be happier with the overall experience and customer care we received.

The salesman Callum was very courteous and nothing was too much bother. He brought in several cars into the showroom from outside for my wife and I to look at due to the weather conditions. All of the sales team were great. I highly recommend buying a car from these guys as we have. We also found the prices seem to be around 5% cheaper than any other show room we visited.

A very happy customer 🚘
Good afternoon Adam,
Thank you very much for your fantastic review. We are delighted your wife and yourself enjoyed your experience. Callum will be so pleased with your feedback.

Team PV.
We are delighted with the customer service we received from Sieed. Definately went the extra mile. Love my new car . Thank you
Good morning Moira,
Thank you so much for your review ,we are so pleased you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Excellent service. No pressure from staff while reviewing cars. Covid measures in place .
Good morning Colin,
We are delighted you enjoyed your experience and also felt safe whilst on site.

CarStore Dundee is rated 4.77 based on 2,619 reviews