CarStore Dundee Reviews

CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Donna Patterson
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Donna Patterson
Well pleased with customer service and car. Thankyou.
Very slick and helpful. Said, our salesperson was great.
Good Afternoon Catherine,

Thank you for your five star review. The team will be glad to hear of your five star review. We hope you love your new car.

Team PV
Ross Couttie was extremely helpful and answered any questions I had. Very impressed with service received.
Good Morning Nicola,

Thank you for your five star review. Ross will be pleased to hear this. We hope to see you again.

Team PV
Thought all staff were very friendly and helpful especially Alan and David. The whole process was made very easy and they went above and beyond to help me get a car.
Good Afternoon Gabriella,

Thank you for your five star review. Alan and David will be pleased to hear of your experience! We hope you love your new car!

Team PV
Very well guided by David Hannah with his personable, and professional approach. At no point felt under pressure or rushed into purchasing. David gave a thorough overview of what was available according to my requirements, and the finance options. David reminded customer focused throughout the process and kept me informed of any updates prior to collection day. Great sales technique from David who made the experience enjoyable and hassle free.
Good Afternoon Christopher, Thank you for your five star review. We hope you love your new car! We hope to see you again. Thanks, Team PV
Arranged to test drive a VW Golf and was met by helpful staff adhering to covid regulations. David Hannah was very friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. The car was collected a few days later and appeared fine. A couple of issues were subsequently identified but dealt with by David and his colleagues. I would recommend buying a car from this dealership.
Thank you for your five star review Joshua. We are pleased to hear of your experience. We hope to see you again. Thanks, Team PV
Everything went smooth, I would highly recommend.
Good Afternoon Russell,

Thank you for your five star review. We hope you love your new car!

Excellent friendly service
Very patient and informed sales team.
Good Afternoon Colin,

Thank you for your five star review. We are glad to hear this, We hope to see you again soon!

Team PV
Very friendly and happy to help
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Good Afternoon Paula,

Team PV
Salesman was very easy to deal we
Thank you for your review David!

We hope you love your new car. We hope to see you again

Very happy with service
Thank you for your five star review Daniel! We hope to see you again soon.

Team PV
Saeed was incredibly helpful throughout the whole duration I spent at the store. He explained everything thoroughly and did all he could to ensure I left happy!
Good Morning Robbie,

Thank you for your five star review. Saeed will be pleased to hear of your experience! We hope you love your new car

TeamPV
The staff were friendly, helpful and observed social distancing.
Good Afternoon Andrew,

Thank you for your five star review. We are happy to hear of your experience at our carstore. We hope to see you again in the future.

Team PV
We purchased our car when we were still allowed into the showroom. We both thought the procedures that you had in place for Covid 19 were excellent. Our sales advisor Said (Mohammed) Asia was very helpful and friendly. He started the conversation asking about our needs from the car and quickly matched us to the perfect model. He was very knowledgeable and described all the advantages this car had over the other of its class. He talked us through the options for purchase and extras including the GAP insurance. We felt we were fully informed all our options, but at no point did we feel pressured to choose one over the other.

The only reason we have not given this a five star review was due to the delivery of the car. The car was ready on time to the standards we were expecting and the member of the handover team was very friendly and helpful. However, the second key for the car and the owners manual were missing and no-one could trace them. The member of the handover team suggested that rather than delay me, they would be forwarded once they were found. As yet we have still not received them.

Overall we are delighted with the car and the advice we received from Saeed, we would not hesitate to recommend your Carstore.
Good Morning Joanne,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear of your experience. We will chase up your spare key and owners manual with the management team to ensure you receive these ASAP.

Team PV
I can only say that any time I need a car I will go to Pater Vardy Car Store in Dundee.
They are fast, reliable, customer focused and will tkake care of you from start to finish and even after you got your car.
Good Morning Massimo,

Thank you for your five star review. We are very pleased to hear this. We do hope to see you again in the future!

Team PV
Our dealings with your sales advisor David Hannah and subsequently Callum Smith couldn't have been any better especially under the current pandemic restrictions. Callum, who ultimately dealt with the sale, was knowledgeable, pleasant, attentive and kept us well informed of all progress. At handover the green slip was not available which unfortunately delays the change to our private registration. Green slip is still awaited as I write this.
Also since receipt of the car I have had the opportunity to review all the paperwork and from the service history it would appear that our new car has not been serviced since September 2019. This was not made clear during the sale and is definitely not in accordance with your sales policy. We have informed Callum who, to be fair, responded promptly and promised to look into the matter. I still await update.
Good Morning Alan,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoy your new car. We have chased up our management team regarding your green slip and the car service!

Team PV
1st class service from start to finish.
Thank you for your five star review. We are pleased to hear of your experience. We hope to see you again.

Team PV
Came away with the perfect car for me after Bobby and Alan pulled out all 5he stops!!!!! They were amazing. Great personal service. I was made to feel like a valued customer.
Good Morning Fiona,

Thank you for your five star review. We are pleased to hear that Bobby and Alan were able to help you find your new car! We hope to see you again.

Team PV
Car was stolen so I headed to Peter Vardy Carstore website and saw a car I wanted.
Drove to Dundee and was greeted at the door by staff. Temperature check, hand sanitiser and facemasks available and asked to use. We were led to an office and went through the details with David Hannah and offered a test drive.
Then we were led to a cosy hut in the car park to finalise the deal. Everything was explained, easy to deal with and David was patient, understanding and accommodating. He understood the difficulties I faced with my car and empathised, making the whole process simple.
A couple days later I received a personalised video from David asking about the progress I was making and offering assistance. His communication via e mail was excellent.
Few days later I picked up my new to me car and was offered a run through of all the programmes etc in the car. Car was immaculate and had fuel in to get me home and around for a couple days. All the staff were fantastic, easy to deal with and after the stress of my car being stolen they made it all feel much better. Will definitely use them again in future but hope I don't have to see them for a few years!
Good Morning Simona,

Thank you for your five star review. We are very sorry to hear about your previous car! However we are so pleased to hear that you decided to visit us for your new one. We hope you love it!

Team PV
Very happy with car and service we received.
Thank you for your five star review Iain! We are pleased to hear this. We hope you love your new car

Team pv