CarStore Dundee Reviews

CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 10th December 2019
Brad Gosling
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Barry Sharp
A truest World Class guest experience from Ross Couttie! Love the new car.
Very friendly service from David Fyffe at the Dundee store. Took the time to give me the best deal and options when buying my car. Communication was great on the run up to collecting, thanks again!
Good Morning Niamh,
We will pass on your great comments to David ,and we are so pleased you had such a great experience.

Team PV.
Our experience here was great, the car salesman Mark was helpful and very knowledgeable about all the cars we looked at. Best of all he was not pushy and initially left without making a purchase.
The support and experience here far out weighed another local rival.
I would defiantly buy from here again and would highly recommend.
Good Morning Francis,
Mark will be so pleased regarding your comments, and we are delighted you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Bought a vehicle just previously the process was speedy the vehicle was prepared and gleaming upon delivery, well impressed, and would recommend anyone to buy from the Peter vardy team in Dundee A ++
Good Morning Martin,
Thank you for such a fantastic review. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
All staff were very professional .The precautions in place for covid safety were very reassuring.
Was good to get the updates from Mark letting me know when the car would be ready.
Good morning Mary,
We are so pleased you felt safe whilst in Carstore. Delighted that you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
I had a great experience at Peter Vardy CarStore Dundee. All members of the team I met were great. In particular, David, my salesman, was so helpful and friendly. He talked me through everything from my first visit to test drive the car to when I picked it up. He made me feel at ease and not pressured at all. Allan was also very accommodating and helped to get the best deal to suit my needs. So far I'm really happy with the car I purchased, everything is as expected. Would recommend Peter Vardy in Dundee to anyone who wants a hassle-free, relaxed experience when buying a car.
Good morning Hannah,
Thank you for such fantastic feedback ..David & Allan will be delighted.

Team PV.
Had the best experience buying my car Peter Vardi Dundee my son Daryl Howie Helping me to choose the right car and a big thank you to Andy who done the handover!! Very happy x
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Good morning Valerie ...Fantastic pic :)
We are delighted you had such a great experience.

Team PV.
We complicated the sale by asking for it to be delivered to us before payment so that we could test drive. This was organised and less than a week later we had our new car in our driveway.
Good Afternoon Lorna,
We are delighted you had such a great experience.

Team PV.
The service at the CarStore was excellent. Loved the personalised video tour of the car to watch before I went to the showroom.

Mark, the salesman, made the whole experience easy and even went out of the way to give me a lift home after the test drive.
Good afternoon Joseph,

Team PV.
Car store was fantastic, I have had a few cars from Dundee car store and they are always absolutely fantastic. Thank you
Good afternoon Ellen,
Thank you for your review and return visits. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Helpfull and friendly sales assistant.
Cleaning could have been bit better - pile of cleaning agent found inside door, cigarette ash on parts of dashboard and an old map found in a compartment in boot!
Good Morning Karina Anne,
Thank you for your review and we are delighted you had such a friendly experience. However we are sorry you are disappointed with the standard of cleaning and will pass your comments on to the site.

Team PV
Very accommodating and very patient. We arrived not really knowing what we were looking for and our sakes guy was very helpful.
Good Morning Danielle,

Team PV.
Pleasant experience from start to finish.
Gordon was very helpful and picked the right car for me.
Good Morning Christina,
Gordon will be delighted with your comment. We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Great, friendly and efficient service
Good Morning Marc,

Team PV.
Easy to access. Prompt response to getting access to a sales person. Saeed gave inteligible replies to any questions that I asked. He went through the sales information and data in a professional manner and was not pushy. I was happy with all contacts that I had with him. On collection, staff were very helpful and gave me reassurance that my PC had not been hacked in any way whilst giving information at the sale.
Good afternoon Frances,

Team PV.
Visited peter vardy dundee on monday to see about trading in my car.found a car i liked.Craig the salesman was very helpful.completed the paperwork and was asked to come back 4 hours later to pick up my new car.couldnt be happier.
Good morning Lee,
Craig will be so pleased with your feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Took care of everything. Attention to detail very impressive !
Good morning Ronald,

Team PV.
Tomasz was incredibly friendly and helpful. He gave great customer service and helpful when I had queries.
Thank you for your feedback Adam. Tomasz will be delighted. We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
All the staff were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. At no point did I feel rushed or under pressure to buy.
Good Morning Angela,

Team PV.
Very friendly service without being pushy. Every effort was made to accommodate me.
Good morning Barry,
Many thanks for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience.

CarStore Dundee is rated 4.77 based on 2,568 reviews