Car Shades Reviews

Car Shades 5 star review on 17th November 2021
Roy Pearson
Car Shades 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Pete Buckingham
i have wanted some of these shades for my dacia logan for a while, my main reason for choosing them over 'tinting' is that i can remove and use them on my next car or sell them. i was quoted £160 to tint my rear windows, these cost me £50 on a black friday deal. no brainer really. anyway, they are a doodle to fit and do exactly what i needed, which in my case is add a bit of security from prying eyes. so tbh, i will use this company again as i like the product a lot :)
I brought these shades for my son's car they are well made and look great I also have a set great value for money
2nd time purchase . Quick delivery , well fitting blinds with easy to follow instructions and highly recommended.
Excellent product and great service. Plus the bonus of black Friday discounts. Well recommended.
You don’t care about costumer support, I paid 19£ for shipping management and got myself having to deal with the product being stuck at the borders! Don’t buy from this store!!
Hi Samuel - we are sorry to learn of your opinion that we don't care about customer support, that honestly isn't the case, therefore if you do require any further assistance with your order please email us at reviews@carshades.co.uk. However, in relation to the charges mentioned in your feedback, for international orders we do not charge VAT, therefore orders are subject to local import duties and taxes and also handling fees by the shipping agent. These are charges are not set by us and are outside of our control, therefore, we understand that this can be frustrating and lead to a disappointing experience, but unfortunately not something that we are able to change. Thank you Car Shades
Great window shades, Instructions leave a lot to be desired.
Very impressed very easy to fit
Purchased my car shades and it arrived in really good time. It's not my first time buying from car shades anyway. Product is good quality and works just fine
This is the third set, I recently changed my car so bought another set, plus the other sets for my old car and my wife's car. The shades are great, delivery is quick and if you ever need to contact customer service they are great. Highly recommend them.
The net itself is well made and very high quality. But the shape is slightly out of the car window size so fitting with a little distortion. And clips are very tight to attach to the net but they are robust once you attached.
Wouldn't buy any other shade
Honestly so happy with this decision. Held off for quite a few months but finally ordered the shades for our Jaguar F-Pace and am so happy with the outcome, so much better for our child in the back seat.
you should properly inform customers about the final cost of your product in Europe. Apart from the cost of the product for 35 gbp, I had to pay the shipping cost for 29 gbp and european VAT for about 33 €. as you can understand your product is very good but the final cost is prohibitive.
The shades are ok… i would not describe them as premium quality. However, they are not poor quality. They are tailor fit but not to the best possible fitment. The clips are rubbish and they need some sort of instruction with each clip labelled. All in all a 6/10 !
Hi - we are sorry to learn you've had issues with fitting your Car Shades and the clips. In case you need any further help the videos on this page may help https://www.carshades.co.uk/information/information/how-to-fit-your-car-shades-video-guides However, if you need further assistance or would like any more clips sent to you please do contact us at reviews@carshades.co.uk Thank you
Quality product worth having
Bang tidy shades for my Giulietta. As ever with carshades, delivered in good time, top quality and helpful customer services
Car Shades 5 star review on 3rd December 2021
Love them, arrived quickly and fit perfectly. Tried cheaper products but so much better having ones that fit properly, don't let gaps of sunlight in, don’t get wet or can’t open windows with.
Perfect fit and quality great
Shades are a perfect fit for all rear windows on my Carens.
Car Shades 5 star review on 2nd December 2021
The best car shades on the market. I have had my first set for 5 years now and they do a great job even if 1 of the rear windows can't be opened as the shade moves and gets stuck. That being said I just bought a second set for our other car as they really are the best option. Deffinately worth waiting for a sale though as £80 is a bit steep but when on sale at £50 they are very much worth it.
Car Shades is rated 4.64 based on 1,050 reviews