Car Shades Reviews

Car Shades 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Conrad Oxby
Car Shades 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Emyr Cooper
My third set. Land rover Discovery, Saab and now Mercedes, these are a first class product that offer a high level of protection and privacy to the vehicle looking professional and the bonus of removal if not needed. The shades do not look like low rent tints fitted as an aftermarket feature and pose no problems when putting your vehicle through an MOT. I personally do nighttime driving and find the shades excellent at reducing headlamp glare in heavy traffic without restricting vision. Fitting is very easy ,take your time not to force anything and read the instructions , you'll be amazed how patience is a virtue. So overall the blinds are a high quality, professional product supplied with a case that considering that produced in the UK are exceptional value addition to any vehicle .invest.
Sorry about the delay, but with a newborn its busy time all the time. The shades are great, lets you open the windows and cuts a lot of the sun, but not all. I could only fit the top metal clips because the bottom ones where pushing the shade up. The top clip sometimes comes loose but the shade doesn´t fall. Overall its very good.
Customer Service 1st class, blinds fit brilliant. Have them on all my cars
Fit was a good. The booklet instructions where OK it took me a while to figure out how the back door windows attached, but overal I'm very pleased
Ford Puma rear door shades. Quick delivery. Once I work out which way round the clips went, they were simple to fit. Perfect fit too. Excellent!
As my car is on finance having my windows tinted isn’t an option. I came across Car Shades online and I’m so glad I did. Took about 15 minutes to fit and the results was instant. You wouldn’t know my windows aren’t tinted from the outside. Having a baby it keeps the sun off him and also my possessions inside private. Already had many comments at work how good they look. Can’t recommend enough.
Car Shades 5 star review on 22nd November 2021 Car Shades 5 star review on 22nd November 2021
Brilliant shades and easy to fit. Well made, delivered quickly and good value for money.
Purchased a well-made product that fits well
Car Shades 5 star review on 17th November 2021 Car Shades 5 star review on 17th November 2021
Really good fit and an easy job to do . There was some clips missing but they sorted it out straight away . Really good service and I will use again
Not a lot to review. Still not received my order. Nobody been in touch to explain why despite ordering over a week ago.
Hi Andy - thanks for bringing this to our attention that you hadn't received your Car Shades, as discussed this has now been resolved and we apologise for any inconvenience. Thank you Car Shades
Very good quality and easy to fit. Does the job very well.
Fast swift delivery. Had a problem with clips on fitting (my own fault) and they replaced clips for me at no extra cost. Now fitted they look great. This is my 2nd set of carshades and I would highly recommend.
They really good, we have them on all our cars. We tell people all the time
Great product. Fast delivery.
Great product.
excellent quality and fit on my Ford Kuga rear side windows
Fitted perfectly to our Range Rover III without need for the clips
Exactly fits car good product
This is the third set I've bought, for various cars and all have been a qreat fit with easy installation.
Very pleased with the design, quality and post sales service. I read the written fittings wrong so make sure you watch the video and fitting should go like dream
Car Shades is rated 4.64 based on 1,023 reviews