Car Shades Reviews

Car Shades 5 star review on 17th June 2021
Dale Howell
Car Shades 5 star review on 17th June 2021
Dale Howell
Excellent fit and would recommend. Only slight issue is that the rear screen shade could with a extra clip. Fitted to a Mercedes W205.
Quality and it fits perfectly I will recommend my friend to buy one
Great Product and Service, Easy to Fit
These fit perfectly and so quick and simple to install. They allow you to open the window and still stay in place. I was missing a clip but sent an email and received immediately, great customer service. Highly recommended and probably the only car shades I will buy now rather than wasting money and time on others products. Great product!!!
Car-shades have a brilliant customer service. I’ve bought from them twice as I changed vehicle and I’ve never been disappointed. They are helpful, the item comes quickly, they fit perfectly and I really couldn’t recommend them enough. Thank you and I shall return on my next car!!
Great product but the instructions could be clearer on how to fit the product. It's easy enough but the instructions do not tell you about peeling back the seal to insert the metal clips. I had to use their website for better instructions.
Excellent turn around time shades fit very well not to fiddly very pleased with the product well done car shades
Had a problem and broke a couple of clips, got in touch sorted by return of post. Fantastic service. Blinds are excellent! Thank you
Shades fitted quickly and easily
Tight fit but ok
We received the wrong clips for our blinds. As a result one of them got caught in the window and is now mangled.
Hi Dominic - we are sorry to learn of the issues you've experienced, please could you email us at reviews@carshades.co.uk with a picture of the damaged shade so we can take a look at this in more detail. Please could you also advise if you know what clips you were sent so again we can look into this. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you Car Shades
Car shades used my car as a template. I had a lovely warm welcome from Richard and his team. I was extremely well looked after and the icing on the cake was seeing my car fitted with the shades. I can’t praise this company enough. The shades fit very well. Thanks to everybody at car shades.
Delivery was prompt, and the product is superb - fits the window on my 20 plate Skoda Octavia Estate perfectly and extremely simple to install and remove!
9/10 but 5* anyway! Absolutely perfect, well fitting for my Tiguan 68 plate. The ones for small back windows could have extra fittings; the fittings are perfect for the shades all apart from the small window fittings as these are sticky tabs (some have stayed in strongly and the other set have not). I can understand why sticky tabs are used for these small windows as metal fixings like for the other ones are not appropriate for the windows as there is no-where to fix them. However, I am currently unable to fix one of the small window shades as the stick tabs have come off and will not re-fix. It’s a very small issue if Carshades send me a new set of three tabs but they haven’t replied to my voice-mail yet so currently awaiting for correspondence. Will not put me off buying again as it’s a minor issue but would be great if rectified.
Great product and fast delivery
Brilliant very professional car shades.
Purchased a full set for my '21 Skoda Superb Estate. Really great product and really easy to fit. Highly recommended.
This was my 2nd set of car shades , bought for my 2010 Mercedes’ A Class . The 1st set purchased for my 2007 A class fitted fine . This set works fine on the side windows and rear windows , but the rear quarter window covers don’t fit well and fall off soon after fitting , despite multiple attempts to refit . Very frustrating .
Hi Darren - sorry to learn you are having issues with your rear quarter lights, would you be able to send us a picture of the fit in your car to reviews@carshades.co.uk so we can take a look at the issue you're facing so we can see how we can help. Thank you
After a recommendation I ordered from Carshades. Best advice I’ve had. Easy to fit and my grandchildren are happy with no sun glare. Will certainly recommend this company. 5stars.
Lovely fitting shades but had a couple of the metal clip missing unfortunately
Car Shades is rated 4.64 based on 986 reviews