Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Jon was very professional and did an amazing job. He made my old carpet look almost new again. I highly recommend his services
Your company was quick, easy to work with and gave my home beautiful results. My carpets look and smell amazing.
Fast, efficient and a pleasure to work with.
Fantastic service from Ben! He was very professional and kept us informed throughout the process and offered us great tips. We are very satisfied with the look of our carpet. Thanks soo much!
Rob was amazing. Arrived right on time, was efficient and got the job done quickly and professionally. Will use Carpetbright again.
Andy is great, very professional. Carpets look beautiful. Will definitely use Carpet Bright again.
Technician was courteous and knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. He explained everything.
Sofa feels great. Would definitely use again. Thanks!
He did a great job!
Fast, easy and affordable! He called 30 minute before to confirm when he would be there and was very friendly. Would highly recommend!!
My experience was excellent. The man called before arriving. Was on time. Very courteous. Seemed to love his work. Very conscientious of my home and also the equipment he was working with. The best carpet cleaning experience I have ever had.
This was our first time ever using this company and they were great! On time, explained everything in detail and carpets turned out GREAT! THANK YOU!
Alvin did a fantastic job! The carpets look great. He was friendly, professional and did a great job. Excellent service! We will use Carpet Bright again and recommend it to friends. Thank you!
Alvin was very professional and courteous. My carpets look amazing!!! I will definitely recommend this service to anyone looking for clean carpets
Andy was the absolute best person I have ever worked with. He was so knowledgeable about everything and very professional. He took our very worn carpets and made them look nearly new. He was very quick in the process and made sure I understood what each step was doing for our carpets. I would recommend Andy and Carpet Bright 100 times over and over again! Thank you for the most wonderful carpet cleaning experience I have ever had!
Technician was very helpful, informative and polite. He was thorough and fast. He arrived on time, explained what he was doing and what we can do to extend the life of our carpet.
Our technician was extremely professional and meticulous about his work. Our carpets look amazing! Thank you! Will be spreading that good word to family and friends for sure!
Rob was great. Very polite and professional. Repeatedly followed up with us after cleaning each area and encouraged questions. Highly recommend Rob and Carpetbright.
Removed all stains and smells fresh!
I just had my carpets cleaned by Ben. He was great, would highly recommend. Very professional and knowledgable, even had some good tips on some of our problem areas. Will definitely use them again as our carpets look and smell great. Thanks Ben!
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 16,689 reviews