Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Thank you, Carpet Bright! Great experience. Kevin was wonderful!! Will definitely call you again.
Called to have a rug picked up and they were here within an hour. Excellent customer service. This is our second time to have the same rug cleaned because our cat keeps going on it. They did an exceptional job the first time around.
We were so pleased with the results - carpets look new. Jack was very pleasant to work with and did a great job. The Carpet Bright UK customer service has been great from the start. Highly recommend them.
What a GREAT job. Carpets look brand new. Andy was amazing, best experience I have had.
The floor looks amazing, there were so many big spots I didn't expect to be gone, but the carpet looks like new again!
This is truly the BEST carpet cleaning company I’ve ever used! They were so friendly, fast and efficient! My 14 year old carpets look amazing! Thank you Carpet Bright for being amazing!
Chris did a great job with cleaning my carpet. Fantastic Experience.
Excellent service! Efficient, timely, professional and couldn't ask for a better experience. Will definitely use again and highly recommend.
Great service and crew! I just finished using their services on rugs. I am pleased at the outcome. I would 100% recommend their services; especially that their products are safe without chemicals or leftover residue. Next, job will be commercial cleaning.
Lee showed up when promised and went straight to work. Rugs look fantastic. Gave a no nonsense quote and completed the job with a smile. Would highly recommend anyone to use them.
I seldom leave reviews but they did a great job! The carpet looks brand new. Dan was nice and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend them and will use them again.
Great work! Love there professionalism and outstanding Customer service. They recommend things but I never felt pressured once to purchase an extra service. Both of my techs were very informative. Even when I called to get a quote the gentleman was very friendly and honest. I definitely recommend Carpet Bright UK!
Used for the first time and very pleased with results. Will definitely use again. Very nice team and arrived on time.
Great and timely service.
Saw their van driving by and we needed a carpet cleaner for our move out. They had very reasonable prices so we went ahead and booked them. They were fast and did a great job! We would use them again.
They went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied with their services. I am very impressed with their timeliness and professionalism. Thank you so much!
Fast, efficient, thorough. The technician was very helpful answering questions. Very pleasant. I would certainly recommend Carpet Bright UK.
Carpet Bright UK has cleaned my carpets a total of 3 times. They are professional, courteous and very good at cleaning carpet. They are reasonable too! I highly recommend their services.
Ben did an outstanding job. He is also such a nice and professional young man and is truly concerned that I was completely satisfied--which I am. I highly recommend Carpet Bright.
Excellent service! I set up an appointment and they showed up within the time window they gave. They made sure I was happy with the work before moving on to other rooms. Highly recommend this company.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 14,970 reviews