Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Alvin was amazing! He came in, surveyed the areas we needed cleaning and went right to work. The room looked amazing after he was done and smelled great too! I highly recommend Carpet Bright UK!
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 26th May 2021
They made my 15 year old, builder grade, pet stained carpet look almost brand new again.
Since I called to schedule the appointment, the service was great and everybody was very polite. The time of the service comes... I love that they call you in advance to let you know they are on the way. The technician was very kind and knowledgeable. My stairs had a terrible stain that I have been trying to remove for several months, trying several different products with no success. Carpet Bright was able to get this stain off. Love to have my carpets clean again!! Thank you Carpet Bright.
Fantastic job. The technician was very professional, respectful, friendly and did an overall great job. Will continue to use Carpet Bright for all of our future carpet cleaning needs.
The service performed was amazing, honestly it couldn’t have been any better, the technician (Ben) was a professional and explained every step. He was VERY throughout the entire job. We just can’t say enough for the way he treated us. Thanks again! 10++++++++
The professionals at Carpet Bright have been consistently first class. They show up on time, call in advance of the appointment to confirm and do excellent work. I have been using them for a while now and the quality has remained consistently high. The professionals they send are significantly more polite, clean and hard-working than any other cleaning company I’ve ever worked with. I will be using them again in the future and highly recommend them for anyone looking for an excellent cleaning service !!!
Excellent carpet cleaning done today!!!
Carpetbright was easy to book with. They gave me a window of time that they would be at my house and called 30 minutes before they arrived. They were knowledgeable, helpful and did a great job on my carpet. They noticed my carpet was getting wear from high traffic and offered me protection free of charge for it as well which seems to be helping. I am super happy with my clean carpets!
My carpets and sofas look amazing. Just like new. The technician was timely and professional. I would recommend Carpet Bright to my friends and family.
Great service, clear and simple. Carpets are very very clean! Thank you
Reece was great! We had a few pollen stains on our off white sofa that he was able to remove. We will definitely be calling them again to clean our carpets soon!
The technician did an amazing job. He was very professional and sensitive to my work conference calls so not to disrupt my day. I really appreciate the personal attention to details the technician provided. I will continue to use your services as long as I get this excellent customer services. See you next time.
Ben did an excellent job on my carpets! My carpets have never looked better. Honestly, they look new. He was on time and very professional. My carpets were very soiled, after caring for sick relatives. Now, they smell so fresh and look so clean. Ben, representing Carpet Bright, is the BEST!!!
Great service with knowledgeable technicians.
The gentlemen showed up nice and early in the time frame given, took their time and did a quality job! They made sure to go over any discolored spots until they were clean and were SO friendly!! We are lifetime customers for sure!
Outstanding service. My carpets were actually sticky from a family member living in my house and not making any effort to clean. I knew the carpets would not be brought back to like new condition due to the damage done but I was actually shocked at how well they look now...sticky? Not anymore...I actually don’t feel the need to disinfect my feet when walking around now!
Carpets are very clean and they smell fresh. Highly recommend them.
My technician was very professional! The is my second or third time using this company. The prices are reasonable and it’s easy to get an appointment. Also, I like that they remove most of the water from the carpet.
Great service, very professional and kind technician - amazing quality!
Jon was very professional and did an amazing job. He made my old carpet look almost new again. I highly recommend his services
Your company was quick, easy to work with and gave my home beautiful results. My carpets look and smell amazing.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 16,587 reviews