Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Alvin was amazing! He came in, surveyed the areas we needed cleaning and went right to work. The room looked amazing after he was done and smelled great too! I highly recommend Carpet Bright UK!
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 26th May 2021
Lee was very professional and wanted to make sure we had the best cleaning that would serve us. Our carpet looks almost new again. I would definitely recommend them!
I would highly recommend Carpet Bright! Dan did a fan-tastic job on my carpets! I will definitely be calling again for my next carpet service! He got the pet stains up and my carpets look brand new! He was professional, on time and very polite.
Fantastic service. Attention to detail and great customer service. Thanks
The employee very professional and in time. My carpet looks great. Definitely will recommend you to every one. Thank you.
AMAZING!! I have lived in London for 12 years and had coal ash silhouettes in my carpet from all of the years of the coal burning power plant close by. In one cleaning the carpets look beautiful. Thank you, Jamie for a job well done! I highly recommend.
Very courteous and professional individual. Everything was explained about the service of in detail.
Had the gym cleaned and they did a great job.
Had very dirty carpets because of my dogs. Peter did a GREAT job!!
I was concerned about pet odors. Carpet Bright cleaned the carpet and got rid of the pet odors. There was no odd film or residue when I walked on it. I recommend Carpet Bright.
They were thorough and honest and answered any questions I had.
I love Carpetbright. They are very professional and did a very good job. I have dogs and you can't even tell I have them in the house. I will recommend them to every one I know.
Carpet Bright UK was fantastic! I called to schedule an appointment and they were able to come the same day. My carpet looks great and was not soaking wet like other cleaners I have used. Andy was amazing! Definitely recommend!
Ben did an excellent job and we would highly recommend him and the company. Everything looks great!
Professional and efficient.
We love Carpet Bright and their work is always the highest quality! Our technician Ben was excellent, very courteous and fast. We love that Carpet Bright never causes allergies for us or our pets. We highly recommend them!!
A++++ rating all the way! I am very impressed with the service and quality of work that I received from Carpet Bright UK. Jon came out and cleaned our old dirty carpet and he did a excellent job! This young man takes pride in his work and is very knowledgeable in his business. Thank you again Jon!
We are very happy with the results and our technician. He was fast, thorough, polite and patient. We have a lot of curious animals that are very friendly, Ben was careful and patient as I tried to herd them away. We will request him again. Thank you!
They did very good job. Friendly young man who came out. Will use them again in the future
The team that came were really communicative about when they would be there and what they were going to do. They were friendly and worked quickly. Have used this company many times for our house and business and have always had great experiences. Highly recommend.
Carpetbright always provides quality service. Jon went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with our carpets. He worked extra hard to help with stubborn pet stains/odors and made sure I got the best value for my money. Called prior to appointment time and arrived when expected.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 17,884 reviews