Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Jon was great. On time, quick, thorough and kind. Our carpets are 3 years old and now look brand new.
Cleaning was good.
Great service, great serviceman
Went above and beyond to clean any bad stained spots.
Was on time and the carpet looks great. Technician was very professional and informative.
Very personable, good work. I would recommend them to a friend.
He was friendly, funny and very professional. He was quick and the carpets look and smell great. He didn't mind kids and he also moved heavy furniture to clean around it and under it. Once he was finished he even explained how long to wait so we make sure there is no damage to carpet or furniture. Very informative. Overall highly satisfied and I would recommend them to anyone looking to have carpets cleaned.
The representative was very professional, arrived when he said and did a very good job. I would recommend Carpet Bright for carpet cleaning service to friends and family.
Rob was great and very professional. All around great experience and the carpet looks great and the house smells like new
Very friendly and carpets look great!
Great job! Would highly recommend.
Ben, the technician was fantastic! Easy to schedule over the phone and price is well worth it. Will definitely use Carpet Bright again and will request Ben.
Our dog had absolutely destroyed our carpets. Carpet Bright completely revived them. Great work. I’d recommend them greatly. They’re not too expensive like other companies either.
They did a great job and worked well around our “working” from home setup during these crazy times. Glad to have clean carpets while I am stuck in my house for the foreseeable future.
Carpet Bright have always been amazing in getting my carpets cleaned. With three dogs, one of which is a puppy and a potty training toddler, the carpets take a beating. You would never know this after they have been here. Getting crayon and pen marks out of the carpet and removing all the smell of so many accidents is nothing short of a miracle. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Good, efficient service. Very friendly
Our carpets look amazing. Rhys walked us through each step in the process and explained everything in detail. We will definitely use Carpet Bright in the future and will be recommending them to friends and family.
This is the best job we have ever had done. The young man who did it was the absolute best, his name is Ben. He took time to do an excellent job I would recommend him and this company before I would ever recommend any others I have ever used.
The rep was very knowledgeable and courteous. Did an excellent job!
My carpets look so clean and like new again! You couldn't tell 3 kids and 2 dogs live here.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 17,132 reviews