Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Andy was my tech! He did an excellent job and explained everything. Would definitely want him to come back any clean our carpets again. They looked like new when he was finished!!! Very pleased.
John was very professional and friendly. He discussed the areas that needed cleaning and didn't try to up sell me on anything (much appreciated). He also did a brillaint job
They did an excellent job, very professional, thorough and friendly
Andy was fantastic! Very professional and did quality work. Would highly recommend Carpet Bright!
Ben did an excellent job of cleaning our carpets and sofas! He was thorough and very professional. We recommend him and Carpet Bright.
This is the second time I used Carpet Bright and it was again excellent work. I used easily more than 6 or 7 well-advertised carpet cleaning companies. Some were pretty good and some weren't until I discovered Carpet Bright. They are as good as they say they are and some change. Carpet Bright is hands down the best carpet cleaning service in this area in my opinion.
I have used Carpet Bright multiple times and have always been very happy with your service. Jon, our technician this week was punctual, provided great communication while in our home and even helped me add an additional service area on at the last minute! I will most definitely use your company again.
The service was brilliant! My house smells great and all the stains were taken out. The gentleman was very thorough and professional. Would definitely use them again
Andy was our service tech. He did an amazing job. He was so professional and friendly.
I have used Carpet Bright three times this year already! Each time the technician was very professional. They seemed knowledgeable and friendly. The work turned out perfectly. They say you get what you pay for, and Carpet Bright makes it worth the price!
Your kind, courteous and professional technician was able to remove a 3 year old "mystery stain" from the previous homeowners! The carpets completely dried within a few hours and my home looks beautiful again! I highly recommend your services. Thank you so much!
Kieron was our tech and he was amazing. Went above and beyond, will definitely use them again!!
The tech was very thorough and timely. Got up a few stains on my 2 yr old carpet very easily. Wonderful job, thank you!
I’ve used Carpet Bright UK for many years. They provide consistently excellent service. Our carpets, rugs and upholstery look new once they are cleaned by Carpet Bright UK. They continue to hire and keep professional and friendly technicians. They obviously spend more than adequate time training their techs because they not only do an excellent job, they are knowledgeable whenever I’ve had questions. I will continue to use Carpet Bright UK and highly recommend them.
Carpet cleaned in 3 rooms. All turned out better than I expected and carpet almost looks brand new again. Thank you!
My first time using this company and I am well pleased with the way they handled everything
Had a wonderful technician. He had a great attitude, knew what he was doing and did it well. Was careful with his surroundings and in spite of mechanical problems, took time to rectify them and finished the job! Very satisfied customer!
Great service - Andy our tech did a brilliant job. The results were great and very professionally done.
Carpet Bright UK are always so professional and our carpet is like new when they're done.
Customer service was amazing! Carpets turned out so fresh and clean!! Will definitely be using Carpet Bright again!
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 18,620 reviews