Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
I have used this company 3 times so far. Twice for my carpets and once for mattress cleaning. This last experience was my most enjoyable. Rob was nice, courteous and thorough. He explained every step of the process and showed me pictures of his work. I'll continue to use them.
Fantastic work! Have used Carpet Bright UK before and always love the outcome. Very polite and attentive technician. Will definitely use it again and highly recommend it.
Great job! Have used them multiple times and I am never disappointed.
The technician took excellent care of our 42 year old carpet and some (newer) office chairs. He was very courteous and listened carefully to my needs for the work. Very pleased with Carpet Bright UK and their services.
Andy cleaned our carpets yesterday. Excellent job. My wife has stage-4 cancer and advanced dementia. Andy exceeded all expectations in handling our inconveniences to his work. I commend him for his empathy and for providing a very pleasant experience for us.
The technician was on time, friendly, informative about the process and efficient. Did an excellent job and we will likely use him again. Thanks, Carpet Bright for your prompt response to our request and excellent service.
My technician Alvin did a great job and was so helpful. Very happy with the work done in our home.
Love this company, they always go above and beyond and leave my carpets looking new. I have used them for years now and they still impress me. Five stars
After living in this house for 10 years I thought I would try to have my stained carpets cleaned before replacing. Unbelievable results. They carpets look new again and I’m so happy. Thank you!!!!
The technician Ben was fabulous. He arrived on time and did a wonderful job. Thank you so much.
My carpets were cleaned and look like new again! Thanks, Carpet Bright
Rob was very professional and beat our expectations with great customer service, timeliness, efficiency, professionalism and got our carpet looking and smelling brand new again in a short amount of time! All of the pet hair in our carpet has vanished. We will definitely use this service for all our cleaning needs in the future. Highly recommended! Thank you!
My husband and I used Carpet Bright to have our carpets cleaned. John from Carpet Bright was very knowledgeable, friendly and he provided great service! We were pleased with the quality of their work and his professionalism. We highly recommend Carpet Bright to others!
Andy was helpful and used the proper Covid protocol. I will use the company again and certainly request the same technician.
Very polite technician. Did a great job and explained everything in great detail.
The techs were very knowledgeable and kept me informed on the process they were using whilst they cleaned. Did an excellent job and would use again!!!
I’m super happy about the outcome of the services we paid for. I’ve referred them to multiple family members right after he left. We will be using them again in the next couple of months.
Rob went above and beyond to ensure our carpets were thoroughly cleaned and odor-free. We highly recommend Carpet Bright.
Service was performed professionally. Great job by the employee doing the cleaning. I will use them again.
A representative was amazing. Did a great job, was very professional. Described what he was going to do and the steps. Highly recommend.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 18,620 reviews