Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Great service!! The guy was super nice! I would definitely recommend them. My carpets are clean and smell great 😊
Very good at their job
My carpets look fantastic! Our technician called to let me know when he would be here, he was friendly and did a great job! I would definitely recommend Carpetbright!
Alvin was my technician and he was great. Carpet Bright UK worked amazingly on our pet stained carpet. Can’t even tell where the stains were when Alvin was finished.
Rhys did an excellent job, my dingy carpet looks like new, he even freshened up my sofa. I'm very happy with the results. Thanks Carpet Bright UK.
The tech was friendly and thorough
Rob was amazing! Would definitely ask for him again!
Jon cleaned my carpets and sofas today. He was friendly, professional and efficient. Carpet and sofas look fantastic. Highly recommend
Loved Andys work and personality. Would recommend to anyone
Alvin was very friendly and professional. He finished the job quickly and our carpets look fantastic. Thanks!
Great service! Called ahead, arrived promptly as scheduled, professional and friendly, carpets are clean and fresh! Highly recommend!
He did an excellent job, I was really pleased with how quick it was and how much dirt came up.
They made my carpet look like new. The high traffic areas were no longer matted down and the stains came right out.
Amazing! My carpets look great and have no crunchy residue or chemical shampoo smell. All 5 rooms completely dried within 3 hours. The technician was nice, thorough and very knowledgeable about the products, which are all eco-friendly. I'll be using Carpet Bright for my annual carpet cleaning and recommending them to everyone!
Alvin did a great job. Our carpets look amazing
Did a great job, fast, friendly service
I used Carpet Bright UK today for the first time and I was blown away with the tech Rhys who was so professional and courteous. He actually cared enough to tell me step by step what he was doing and did a great job!! My carpet hasn’t looked this good in years! I’ll be using them from now on!!
Just had my very old carpet cleaned and it looks great! Rob was super friendly and very professional. Thank you for a job very well done!! I would definitely recommend Carpet Bright!!!
Our cleaner was so friendly and professional. He did a great job
Cleaning of carpet