Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in Surrey, Kent & London with thousands of happy customers.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
I was very pleased with Carpet Bright UK's service and plan to have them back annually to keep my carpets fresh and clean.
A very good experience with this company. They were on time, quite courteous, and did a good job of cleaning our carpets. Thank you!
Courteous, efficient and professional. Heavily use commercial carpets were stained, etc. and look like new again.
Efficient, Affordable and Friendly. We will definitely be using them again!
We strongly recommend their services.
Jon did a wonderful job! He took care of all the dog pee and smell, my carpet looks clean and new, I will definitely call them again next time
Excellent as always. I used them 3 times now, different tech every time, but everyone was friendly, fast and efficient. Service is always great.
Great service ..... on time, really well done and cleaned up well after ... will definitely use again!
I've been using Carpet Bright UK for 5 years. Love the customer service! Carpets come up beautifully each time. Highly recommended! Nic was professional, polite......and prompt timing!
Excellent service. Quote provided ahead of time, Jon (technician) arrived on time and was quick, professional & friendly - even asking if the noise of the machine would scare our cat, so I had time to put her in a different room. Jon cleaned our off white ultra suede sofa thoroughly and was careful of surrounding furnishings. I was very impressed and will definitely use again.
Alvin & Jack were great. He showed up on time, was very thorough and friendly. The booking process was also seamless and prompt
Timely service, friendly and professional service tech. Carpets were only damp when done so definitely an upgrade over some others.
Andy was great! He was very professional and courteous! He did a fantastic job cleaning our carpets. I will be using Carpet Bright UK again!
Excellent technician. Efficient service and wonderfully clean carpets
Prompt, called on way, explained what they were going to do, and how long it will take to complete the job. Carpet looks good.
Relatively painless process, much easier than I expected. Our cleaner. was courteous, efficient and pleasant. Good service.
Excellent service, carpets and sofa came up like new. Friendly and professional service. 100% satisfied.
Very good cleaning and good information provided as well.
John was punctual and did a fantastic job, removing serious stains on my old carpet. I am very happy with the result. Highly recommended.
Fantastic service, extremely honest and highly recommended.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 14,875 reviews