Carpet Bright UK Reviews

Based on 20,014 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK is an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Jennifer Witchell
Jennifer Witchell
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 8th April 2022
Valerie Levy
Kieron was great. Came early. Did a great job. Very friendly and professional. Good prices. I would use them again!
Looks and smells great
We had an appointment with Carpet Bright to clean our upstairs carpet between 10:00 and 11:00 today. Peter called at 9:40 to say that he would arrive shortly. He got right to work. We have lived in our home for five years and the carpet is light and was filthy. He was able to get most of the stains out. A couple that were stubborn are now considerably lighter! Peter was friendly and professional — wore shoe coverings and a mask and gloves. He worked for about an hour and a half and moved all furniture as he worked. So worth it. We will call Carpet Bright again and I hope we get Peter!
Scheduling was quick and easy. Rob was courtesy and professional! I wouldn’t hesitate to use this company again!
He called to see if it was okay for him to come earlier than expected, took a look at what was being cleaned and got right to it. Was set up very quickly and got the job done even faster. :) very happy with the expectations he set for me and I look forward to using Carpet Bright in the future.
The gentleman did a great job, very respectful and kind. I'm very happy with the outcome. We had paint on our living room rug and they got it out completely! Would definitely use again. Thank you.
Thanks Alvin for working so diligently to get my carpet and chairs so nice and clean! That was a lot of work and you made it look easy! Thank you!
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 14th May 2022 Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 14th May 2022
They were very responsive and on time. The technician was courteous and professional which means a lot in any service related company. I definitely give his work ethic and professionalism a 10!
They were great! Called ahead of time to tell us his ETA. The technician was very polite and professional. Cleaned several rooms, including 2 rooms with pet stains. The technician was very patient with our vacuum-obsessed toddler. He was also good with our pets.
Carpet Cleaning - The young man did an amazing job! I had previously used another carpet cleaning company who did an awful job but Carpet Bright definitely changed my experience with carpet cleaning. I will use them again and definitely recommend!
Very pleased with the promptness and thoroughness of the cleaning. The technician was very polite and professional. I will definitely call them again for future cleanings!
Very happy with the cleaning process from start to finish. I love how clean the carpets came up, the professionalism, the contact and personal touches they came with.
We were told of our scheduled appointment time via email and on the phone and the 1 hour window was much appreciated, unlike some companies who love to burden people with 6 and 8 hour windows! Andy was a pleasure to talk to on the phone giving us a 30 minute heads up and was on time getting to our house. Andy was knowledgeable, polite and answered all of my questions. Andy was quick, efficient and explained everything he was doing while being neat and conscious about wearing protective wear over his shoes, a mask and gloves. The carpets look amazing and spots that I thought had no chance of coming clean again did to my surprise. I will most certainly rely on Carpet Bright UK for my future carpet and upholstery cleaning needs.
The previous tenants of my property had pets and there was a bad odor in brand new carpet. The technician at Carpet Bright came out and got it taken care of. Thanks !!
The technician was very personable and did an excellent job. Would definitely call this company again.
They did a very good job! Very professional
Great job! Thank you Carpet Bright UK!
Very efficient and professional. I will definitely use this service again!
Very happy with Carpet Bright! This is the third time I have used them and I’m always so pleased. The service was great, friendly and professional. I also had a lot of stains from my dog which he was able to get rid of! I highly recommend!
The man that cleaned my carpet was friendly, informative about the whole process and professional. Carpets smell fresh and look great.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 20,014 reviews