Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Wonderful technician who explained the process to me. Thank you so much!
Great customer service and the technician was friendly and did a great job on my carpet!
Great experience - had sofas and carpets cleaned. Explained everything beforehand and thoroughly cleaned our carpets and sofas. They look great!
On time, very polite and courteous. Second time using them and will do so again. Highly recommend.
Carpets look great. Friendly and knowledgeable employees.
Ben did a wonderful job on our carpets. He was helpful and careful. My husband and I are so pleased.
Arrived within the time limit and called with an eta. Jon was very polite and pleasant. He came in and pre-treated and got right to cleaning. Carpet is soo clean!
The tech was friendly and thorough
Rhys did an amazing job for us. I will be using Carpet Bright UK again!
Our technician was charming, funny, informative and thorough. We are looking forward to our next cleaning.
Job completed timely with great results
Great service!! The guy was super nice! I would definitely recommend them. My carpets are clean and smell great 😊
Very good at their job
My carpets look fantastic! Our technician called to let me know when he would be here, he was friendly and did a great job! I would definitely recommend Carpetbright!
Alvin was my technician and he was great. Carpet Bright UK worked amazingly on our pet stained carpet. Can’t even tell where the stains were when Alvin was finished.
Rhys did an excellent job, my dingy carpet looks like new, he even freshened up my sofa. I'm very happy with the results. Thanks Carpet Bright UK.
The tech was friendly and thorough
Rob was amazing! Would definitely ask for him again!
Jon cleaned my carpets and sofas today. He was friendly, professional and efficient. Carpet and sofas look fantastic. Highly recommend
Loved Andys work and personality. Would recommend to anyone