Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Jamie did a great job!!! Carpet and tile looks awesome and sparkling clean. Would definitely recommend. No harsh chemicals or after smell.
Lee did a great job. My wool rug looks brand new! It was cleaned at home and it was done very quick. No chemical smell, no mess. He made sure to leave everything clean and even helped me move the heavy couch and offered to move it back before leaving. Now I know who to contact and recommend next time this type of service is needed.
We had a little hiccup with scheduling but that wasn't a big deal for me, especially since they call before heading out during a scheduled time frame.
Could not be happier! All tough spots came out and the carpet looks fluffier and soft as new...no sticky residue. Andy was fast too. This process does not even compare to past steam clean jobs. 100 times better.
Rob was very knowledgeable, thorough and extremely professional. Humble young man and very hard worker. Explained the whole process and made sure we were completely satisfied. We had our bathrooms, flooring, and all carpeted rooms cleaned. We will definitely be doing business again! 10-10 for Rob.
The mechanic did a great job and required no supervision.
Very happy with results. Gentlemen/Jon was very personable and explained everything well. See y’all soon.
Carpet Bright did a fantastic job on our carpet. The technician called me when he was on his way. He was on time, courteous, clean, and professional. He demonstrated the process first and I was surprised at how much “stuff” he got out of our carpet. He left our carpet looking new. I highly recommend Carpet Bright UK.
Kevin and Dan arrived on-time, informed us of the process, showed us a sample, and did an excellent job cleaning the carpet. They were thorough. The carpet looks new and no harsh smells. Definitely recommending to friends and neighbors.
Very polite & fast. They claim no sticky residue or dirtier carpet after so I'll wait to see in a month. Only days after it was done but not sticky. Time will be the judge.
Very nice person that did the work and very happy.
Chris was very helpful explaining the process and options. He and Jack were courteous and did a great job cleaning the carpets!
Oh how pleased I am with the service of Carpet Bright UK. Dan made my carpets look spanking new and they smell so fresh and clean. I made an excellent choice in choosing Carpet Bright UK. Thank you Dan.
Lee was courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
Jack came to clean out rug cleaning during the lockdown and did a fantastic job! We are grateful to him for his work, thoroughness, cleanliness, and follow-up. We look forward to work with Jack again.
Carpet bright staff member turned up on time, warm friendly greeting , was very thorough explaining everything on his walk around to review the job before starting. Vehicle and Uniforms are very professional and love that they care about saving trees by send me my receipt via email. I got told they are a paperless company.
Alvin done a brilliant job. I am over the moon with the overall service that Carpet Bright provided. I would definitely recommend them.
Great customer service. A little pricey, but they did a good job, faster and one time.
5 out of 5. Brilliant customer service from these guys.
Great experience - David was prompt courteous and professional. Our carpets look great and we will use again for our tile cleaning!
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 14,972 reviews