Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Polite, explained things thoroughly and was very easy to work with.
Love our service person. So courteous and hard working. Thanks.
This is by far the best carpet cleaning company we’ve used! John did an amazing job, he was really friendly and went above and beyond. Our carpets were destroyed and they look great now!
Ben was very polite and informative. He did a very good job and added to the positive experience.
Carpetbright did a great job. On time, efficient, great service, technician explained everything so we could understand the steps he was taking to remove all the stains we had.
He was very professional and was efficient.
Kieron was amazing. He explained everything in detail. He was professional and polite and a very nice guy. He took his time to ensure he did the very best job possible. He removed some hair dye from the carpet that I never thought would come out. He went above and beyond. A++++++
Ben did a great job cleaning my carpets. Will call again.
Very professional and did what was expected and more. I’m pleased.
Very courteous and did a great job.
We are beyond pleased with this place! Alvin did an incredible job!
Absolutely wonderful service! My technician, Andy, was so helpful and professional. I was able to get scheduled within two days, which was very convenient. I’m extremely happy with my experience!
My husband and I have just had our area rugs and one carpeted bedroom in our house cleaned by Carpet Bright and have had an excellent experience. John was very professional, on time, quick and left our carpet and area rugs the most clean they have been since they were new. We will definitely be using Carpet Bright again. Save your time and money and hire Carpet Bright as opposed to renting a carpet cleaning machine yourself!
Amazing job cleaning my carpets - they look brand new! The technician was extremely knowledgeable and explained the process. I’m very pleased with the service I received.
I highly recommend them! A very satisfied customer
There was a black stain on my carpet for over a year that I thought would never come out but he got it out. I love my results and I will be using them instead of trying to do the work and not getting anywhere near the same results.
Had a wonderful experience! Rob came out and did a fabulous job. He was very knowledgable and very personable. He did an amazing job on the carpet cleaning. We were very pleased in every aspect! Thank you so much Rob!
Amazing! I have two kids under 7 and they have destroyed my carpet. After Carpet Bright was finished my carpets look new
Alvin cleaned 4 of my area rugs of varying sizes. He did a fabulous job and they look fantastic. Very professional and explained the process. I highly recommend him and Carpetbright!
Jon cleaned the carpets today in my house. He was so pleasant and knowledgeable when it came to my pet stains on my living room carpet. Carpets look amazing! I would definitely request Jon next time. Thank you again Jon!!
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 16,587 reviews