Cardyard Reviews

customer service
Read Cardyard Reviews

mike@cardyard.co.uk

6 Lyndhurst Road

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
Very easy to buy and great way to save a little money.
Its always worth saving money when you can and when its easy. Thanks for leaving your review.
Kind regards, Mike
They are really good so much better than what seek was Cardyard actually offer a decent price for your gift cards for example zeek would of given you £3.50 for a £10 amazon voucher, Cardyard give you £9 it’s a good site never had issues it’s very handy!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Nathan, and for your summary and kind words.
Best wishes, Mike
I have now bought several online gift cards and one physical gift card from Cardyard. All cards worked and balances were as advertised. You get card number almost instantly. Simple to use. I highly recommend!
I'm very glad the process works for you, and for coming back for more. Thanks for your recommendation.
Kind regards, Mike
Excellent service, very straightforward. Got a great price for selling my iTunes voucher. Very happy. Highly recommended.
Thanks for your encouraging review Gillian, and we hope you come back when you want to sell more cards.
Best wishes, Mike
I have saved about£60 since I started a year ago and as I am over 80 I am not a big spender. A younger person would save slot more. Always very helpful if there's a problem which is soon resolved
Thank you so much for leaving your review and for being a customer for well over a year. It's great to have you with us.
Great service
Great customer, thanks John, Mike
Brilliant service. Paid before expected. Will definitely use your fantastic service again. Thank you!
Thanks for leaving your review on such a busy day Chris. I'm very pleased you liked are service and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Best wishes, Mike
I use Cardyard regularly and am a big fan. I get gift cards for stores I regularly use at a discounted price so I basically save money on my weekly shopping at M&S and sometimes Sainsburys. I’ve signed up for emails telling me when there’s a card available for shops I’m interested in so I only miss out when I don’t log in quick enough to get my favourite cards.
And we are a big fan of yours Margaret. Thanks for being a customer, and for leaving such a great review.
Kind regards, Mike
Always so reliable with genuine vouchers and great discounts. Its my first place to go to when I know I'm going to buy something. In addition you can still use these vouchers in conjunction with voucher codes/cashback etc. Bargain!
Good to know you check our our deals regularly Marc, and you are so right - discount gift cards are unrestricted, so can be used with other codes and promotions. I hope you can keep coming back.
Best wishes, Mike
I have bought a number of cards worth hundreds of pounds and if I have had a problem it has been resolved immediately. Site is easy to use and works very well.
Thanks for your custom Mark, and I'm glad our service has worked well for you. Best wishes, Mike
Highly recommend cardyard, fast and efficient service and fantastic customer service👍.
Thanks for your kind words Michael, and for taking time to leave a review.
Kind regards, Mike
I was so pleased to exchange my unused gift cards for cash. Simple and easy process and excellent communication. I would highly recommend to my friends and family.
I'm so pleased you found our service satisfactory, and thanks for your recommendations.
Kind regards, Mike
Very trustworthy. Over many months there have been two cards that have had issues. The first had the wrong value and the second was already used. My money was refunded without argument (I did supply evidence of course).
Thank you for being such a long and loyal customer Stephen, and for acknowledging our efforts when handling erroneous cards. Thankfully such cards are rare.
Best wishes
Mike
Easy to use. Payment was made as advised on the website. Would use Cardyard again!
Thanks for leaving your review and we look forward to seeing you again.
Mike
I was a little nervous about selling our gift cards with card yard initially, as it’s something I’ve never done before. We received a large number of M&S gift cards for our engagement, but they just didn’t have anything we really needed. Whilst decorating the house and preparing for a new baby, the cash was much more useful to us. Card yard were great. They kept me up to date every step of the way and delivered the cash to by bank when they said they would. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.
Thank you for leaving a review. I'm pleased to hear you used Cardyard and were happy with the service. We hope you use our service again in the future :)
I have used Cardyard over the last year to make 5 sales of gift cards and have been very impressed with the quality of the service. Even though it is a small team, they have always been swift to respond to any questions I have had. Very happy to continue using Cardyard in the future.
Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad to hear you have made use of our service we offer and are impressed with the service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Happy with my voucher. Saved 15% & voucher was posted quickly and free. Would recommend.
Thanks for leaving a review and for recommending. Pleased to hear you are happy with your voucher :-)
The best and quickest service. Cardyard is without doubt my favourite web site. I try to check it several times per day. You have saved me a fortune! Thank you.
Hi Anna, thanks for leaving a review. Im super happy to hear is your favourite website and thank you for your continued custom :)
Good service and offered a fair price for Amazon vouchers! Happy with overall service
Hi there, thanks for the review. I'm pleased to hear you are happy with our service and have made cash from your unwanted Amazon gift card. Demi
Hi there, thanks for leaving a review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service and received cash for your Amazon vouchers.
Excellent service
Thanks for leaving a review, I'm glad to hear you find our service excellent :-) Demi
Thank you for leaving a review.
Cardyard is rated 4.75 based on 977 reviews