Cardyard Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cardyard

mike@cardyard.co.uk

6 Lyndhurst Road

Click Here

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"Quick and simple process to get my gift card, highly recommend for anyone who is looking for discounted gift cards"
Hi Haider, thanks for leaving a great review and recommending us.
"excellent offers and service"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Gajendra.
"Excellent company, my only issue would be the lack of other payment options. taking Paypal would be most helpfull"
Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We currently have no plans to take Paypal.
"Money paid as & when expected - would use again."
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. we are glad to hear you would use CardYard again.
"Easy to use and navigate website. Quick turnaround too. Thank you!"
Hi Lou, thanks for leaving a review. We are glad to hear you are satisfied with our service :)
"Very helpful and informative when I needed to contact them."
Hi Steve, thank you for leaving a review. We are glad to hear we were able to help and hope you will use CardYard again.
"Outstanding service, saves me a fortune I only wish I had found this before!"
Hi there, thank you for your great review. We are glad to hear you are pleased with our service.
"Fantastic company"
Hi Franco, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear of this :)
"A very good service to get cash for unwanted gift cards with out any hassle"
Thank you for leaving a review, we are glad to hear of this.
"Great for selling unwanted gift card"
Hi Wendy, thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)
"Very easy to use, no hassle, fair and well worth using"
Hi Howard, we are glad to hear of your kind words. Thanks for leaving a review :)
"Could have had clearer instructions on exactly what to upload, but good all round service!"
Hi there, thanks for your feedback. We are glad you're satisfied with our service
"With the disappearance of Zeek, Cardyard becomes the only company to buy and sell gift cards in the UK market. Only Cardyard seems to be doing it better, more availability of vouchers, easy purchase system, instant delivery of e-codes. I didn't even see a daily limit on purchases like Zeek did. If I was to be critical I would say Cardyard needs to approach cashback sites like Quidco or Topcashback to be used as a payout method too. I will certainly be using again especially for larger purchases."
Hi there Jon, thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, we are really happy to hear of this.
"Client for over 1 year spotless services highly recommended platform Thank you guys"
Hi there. Thank you very much for leaving such a great review :)
"I used to use zeek to buy gift cards and when that stopped trading I found cardyard. I have not encountered any problems yet I have bought a card and everything went through just fine and I used it with no problems. The percentage rate seems to be a little higher than Zeek which is good. I will continue to use cardyard and will be recommending to my friends."
Hi there, thank you for leaving such a positive review and for recommending us. We hope to speak with you again in the future :)
"Excellent service if payment was quicker then I would be selling more gift cards"
Hi Joshua, thank you for using CardYard and leaving your feedback :)
"Wow! CardYard is super easy to use, and the best bit for me is their excellent customer service through chat! I recommend it but be aware of the time frames for payment in order to avoid disappointment! I will come back again as it's a great way not to lose money on unwanted gift cards. Good job guys!"
Hi there, thanks for a lovely review. Regarding our payment process, you are correct for sellers to realise it can take time to receive payment but rest assured you will get your money if you send us a valid gift card.
"Great service as always, I ordered 2 marks & Spencer e-gift cards to make a large purchase and they arrived in my inbox within the hour and I was able to buy my item with a very generous 10% off. Highly recommend Cardyard"
Hi Amanda, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and recommending us. We are glad to hear you could make your purchase with a discount. Thanks, Demi :)
"Very happy. Saw Zeek had gone under, and then spotted these guys luckily."
Hi Linda, thanks for the review. We are super happy to hear that you are happy :)
"Speedy & recommded"
Hi Louise, thanks for taking the time to review and recommending us :)
Cardyard is rated 4.75 based on 831 reviews