Cardyard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardyard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
We got a Bonus from work, paid in Marks & Spencers Voucher :-(
No good to me, I don't shop at or like Marks & Spencer's stuff.
Looked on the internet and found CardYard, BRILLIANT :-)
Sold all my M&S Vouchers for Credit and bought Amazon & CEX Vouchers, really useful.
Turned unwanted Vouchers into Vouchers that were really useful for me.
Thanks CardYard. :-)
Hi Lee, thanks for leaving a review. Im really pleased to hear you sold your unwanted vouchers for credit and were able to use it on vouchers for what you wanted 😊
Discounts used to be better. But still some deals to be had. Generally good service, even when I have had instances of used cards being sold, they have offered a refund fairly pain free. Have used multiple times and will use again
Hi Keith, thank you for leaving a review. We often review and change our discounts. I'm glad to hear that any problems, have been resolved for you. Thanks for your continued custom.
Great site, have used for both buying and selling, definitely a fault free process.
Hi Paul, thank you for leaving a review. It's great to hear from someone who both buys and sells.
have sold 2 e cards im a first time seller recieved my money a day early! great site will be using again
Hi Frances, thanks for leaving a review. We look forward to working with you in the future.
I have bought many Google play cards.whilst it started off brilliant in that you were getting cards discounted and received quickly the last 5 I've done ,4 of them I've had issues with. They wouldn't work as in Google said they have already been used and the last one was a £50 card that Google said it was fraudulent and I had to send them details of where it was purchased and screenshots of ID etc.
Although after emails back and forth to customer service I did get refund back from them but each have taken a week to get back which was annoying.
Havnt purchased a card since unfortunately
Hi Robbie, thanks for leaving a review. As these cards come in from the public, which is why they are discounted, there sometimes are issues out of our control. We are aware of google play and have been reviewing it. I'm pleased to hear you have been refunded for them though, the time refunds take to be processed is to do with the banks.
To date, I have been impressed with the speed with which I have received my gift cards. Decent discounts, too!
Hi Neil, thanks for leaving a review. Its great to hear you have been impressed with Cardyard.
Used them 3 times now I think, the 1st 2 times were fine but the last time was probelmatic. I bought a £25 iTunes card, got the code within a few minutes but it didn’t work. I used thee chat facility and was given a new code as they .thought there was a typo in the initial one, but this didn’t work either. End result ,they had to refund but it was a lot of wasted time
Hi David, thanks for leaving a review. As the cards from the public, there sometimes are issues when the cards don't work which is out of our control. I am pleased to hear you got your money back.
Hey,

I have now used Cardyard for almost 2 months selling multiple gift cards. More than £ 1500 sold. What they promise is what you will get. I have never been disappointed from their service or delay for payment straight to my account. Just waiting now as valuable provider to get faster payment.

Many Thanks
Laurent
Hi Laurent, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to continue working with you.
I have been buying for several years now and find the prices and rapid delivery of vouchers most attractive.

May you go from strength-to-strength.
Hi Anthony, thank you for leaving a great review and your continued custom here at Cardyard.
This is a great website for people to trade unused gift card. Absolutely love it. The only problem is keeps rejecting my payment, so I can't purchase more. high recommend
Thank you for leaving a review and for recommending us. I can see we spoke with you and explained why the purchase didn't go through.
Absolutely awesome 😎
Thank you for leaving a review Lesley.
This is an incredible site and I have saved so much money buying gift cards from cardyard highly recommend easy transaction and customer service very good I will continue to use this site and I would recommend you all do too.
Thank you for leaving a review and recommending us Lorraine. It's fantastic to hear you have saved lots of money through the gift cards.
I bought a £5 Body Shop e-gift voucher,for £4.50 as I were wanting to buy something off the Body Shop's website, so it came in handy - great as there are discounted gift cards on here too., some are for the suparmarkets sometimes, as well, which is great to get a discount of your groceries too.
Hi Yvonne, thanks for leaving a review. It's great to hear you saved money on your purchase at the Body Shop.
Very. Quick and great service
Customer service is great
Even if transaction code fails quick resolve
Been using for two years very 😆
Thankyou for the lovely review Timothy
It's wonderful to hear that you find us very quick and our customer service great
Thankyou for using Cardyard and we look forward to seeing you again soon
Katie
Best Marketplace in whole world to get rid of ur unwanted/unused Giftcard at reasonable rate.
Also, As a buyer good saving of online shopping with discounted vouchers.

Very convenient Interface too
Thankyou so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this lovely review. It's wonderful to hear that you find us the best Marketplace in the world for gift cards and find our interface convenient
We look forward to seeing you again at Cardyard
Katie
Prompt, good value, happy to wait until not infrequent availability of £20 Book Tokens.
Thankyou so much for this lovely review. It's great to hear that you find us prompt and good value :)
Thankyou for choosing Cardyard
Katie
Great service and cards options
Quick to buy and also great service if a problem hits
Thankyou for taking the time to leave this review. It's brilliant to hear that you find our service fast and our customer service team helpful
We hope to see you back at Cardyard soon :)
Katie
I Had 4 ITunes gift cards to sell. I was a bit sceptical at first so I just tried selling one initially. They all went through fine and I am very happy with the result. Excellent website. 5 Stars!
Thankyou for this lovely review! We are so happy to hear that you find our website excellent
Thankyou for using Cardyard :)
Katie
Reliable and trustworthy. I have made many purchases from the site and can not fault their customer service.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this review. I'm so happy to hear you find us reliable and trustworthy
We hope to see you again at Cardyard :)
Katie
Great for discounted gift vouchers - easy to use website and very fast delivery especially by e mail..I always look on Cardboard before any purchases to see if a store gift card is for sale. Been using them for 3 yrs.. never had a problem.. highly recommended
Hi Ian, thanks for leaving a review. It's good to hear you find the website easy to use. It's a great way to save money on purchases :-)
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,169 reviews