Cardyard Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

mike@cardyard.co.uk

6 Lyndhurst Road

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent & quick communications... great way to save money!
Thanks for making it easy to provide a service Irene. Thanks for your review and I'm glad we could help you save money.
Kind regards, Mike
Cardyard is a simple and easy way to convert unwanted gift cards into cash. They have friendly and helpful customer services too - recommended !
Thanks for your kind words and for recommending Cardyard.
Kind regards, Mike
I used Cardyard to sell an unwanted Christmas gift, Shame on me, lol. The whole process was totally slick and faultless. I was kept up to date with every step of the process. I totally recommend Cardyard!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
How do you get those thumbs? Very nice review Dele, thank you so much for your kind words and for recommending us so heartily.
Best wishes
Mike
Great service and so easy
I very glad you found our service easy. Thanks for your feedback.
Kind regards, Mike
Good service and a bit of savings too.
We are all about savings and thanks for your review.
Excellent service very quick
Good to hear Andrea; thanks for your review.
Kind regards, Mike
Perfect and easy transactions. Have both sold and bought gift cards from Cardyard. Great company, very efficient.
Thanks for your review Nicly. We try to make transactions easy and to keep doing so as we grow. Great to hear you have used both sides of our service and hope to see you back on Cardyard soon.
Kind regards, Mike
Excellent. I have used cardyard to sell gift cards and to buy both ways I have been happy and satisfied I would definitely recommend this website, you can get good deals when buying but also sell unwanted gift cards for good value.
Its great to hear of your experience Rahat, and that you have used both our sell and buy service. Thanks for recommending us and we look forward to seeing you back on Cardyard soon.
Best wishes, Mike
great service for exchange of cards
Thanks for using Cardyard Adam, and thanks for your review.
Kind regards, Mike
the best people to deal with they keep to there promise and don't missed the payment day.

thanks so much hope to come back again :)

Deldjair
And thank you for being so easy to deal with too Deldjair. We look forward to seeing you back on Cardyard.
Best wishes, Mike
Cardyard is an incredible idea - purchase a reduced price gift card to use to make all of the purchases you would only make anyway. There is a whole range of well known highstreet retailers including big marketplaces like Amazon. If you can make 30% of of your monthly purchases using gift cards with an average of 5% discount (which from my experience is a realistic and often conservative estimate of what’s possible) then you’re going to be keeping £15-30+ in your bank account for a few minutes extra work. My savings have gone through the roof as a result!
It sounds like you have got the hang of discount gift cards and I agree with your calculations. I hope you keep on using our service, and your experience continues to be friction free.
Kind regards, Mike
I was quite hesitant at first due to my gift card being over £250 However I received £205 as cash and the service was quick which was brilliant. Hope to use cardyard again.
I loved hearing you found Cardyard worked well for you, and we look forward to seeing you back again.
Kind regards, Mike
Excellent service, sold 2 gift cards as we really needed the cash for a large unexpected vet bill. Great communication, would definitely use again
Thanks for leaving a review, and I hope your pet had a successful visit to the vet.
Best wishes, Mike
Easy to use the website and when I did make a mistake on a second transaction (I clicked e-gift card when I was selling an actual gift card) I got in touch and they corrected it for me. I sold 3 Next cards (where I don’t shop ) and used the money towards an iPad, so very pleased with this service. Such a clever idea.
I'm very happy you found our service so useful Mrs Taylor, and I hope you come back when you have more Next gift cards
Kind regards, Mike
Simple and easy to do, everything was processed as promised. Thank you again.
And thank you for using Cardyard
Best wishes, Mike
Good way of exchanging gift cards hassle free. Communication good throughout. Could be a little bit faster but then understand this is due to checks on gift cards and their validity.
Thanks for your review and for your understanding.
Easy to use and saved myself 10%
Savings is what we are all about. Thanks for using our service Andrew,
Kind regards, Mike
Easy to use prompt service,will be using again
Thanks for your review and I'm glad to hear you will be coming back.
Best wishes, Mike
Used Cardyard for the first time and I found the service to be excellent. I could not fault it at all. The staff kept me fully informed and I got my money quickly.
Thanks for trying us out and I'm glad we were able to provide a good service to you. I hope you come back again in future. Kind regards, Mike
Such a good service, was given a great price for my gift cards and money was in my account within 2 weeks! Can’t fault them :)
Thanks for your great review and its good to hear you are happy with our service. We know it's important to provide timely service when dealing with gift cards so its always nice to hear it works. Kind regards, Mike
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,032 reviews