Cardyard Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

mike@cardyard.co.uk

6 Lyndhurst Road

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I have sold several gift cards on Cardyard over the past couple of months and they have paid every time and within the committed timings. Would def use them again
I hope you keep sending in your unwanted gift cards, and thanks for leaving your review.
Kind regards, Mike
The process took a little while, but the payment arrived on time on both occasions I have sold gift cards to Cardyard. Much better than having wasted gift cards sitting around. Thank you Cardyard!
You are most welcome. We have a process that can take a little time, but it's the only way we can provide the service that we do. I look forward to seeing you back again soon I hope.
Kind regards, Mike
I had been looking for a company to trade in unwanted cards, I have been very impressed by the professionalism of Cardyard and the process to redeem unwanted gift cards. I will use again and also recommend. Many thanks.
Many thanks to you Kathryn. Thanks for your lovely review with kind words, and for using Cardyard in the first place! Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to seeing you back again soon.
Kind regards, Mike
This is a great service. My cards were valued fairly, they kept me informed throughout the process, and I received the money in a short amount of time. I would definitely use Cardyard again.
I'm glad you liked our service so much Matthew. We often review our pricing and keep our margins to a minimum. We look forward to seeing you back on Cardyard soon.
Kind regards, Mike
Sold many unwanted giftcards to cardyard and they have never let me down! always paid on time. would definetely recommend.
Thanks so much for leaving a review Raymond. Thanks for your nice words and for recommending us.
Best wishes, Mike
All went through okay. Was a hit worried it would just get stolen as I've never used before. But kept me up to date and funds went into the account when they said. Happy with the service.
Good to hear you are happy with our service. We provide a lot of protection on Cardyard so there is no need to have concerns. We hope to see you back again in future.
Best wishes, Mike
As a first time seller to this site i can confirm it does what it says on the tin!

I was expecting some hidden fee's but there wasn't so im quite happy with that and they also did sell the same day!

I would highly recommend this site and i will be using them again👍🏻

Customer services was also very good and very responsive.
So good to hear your experience Terry and that it was positive. Thanks for recommending us and I love that 'thumbs up' emoji. We look forward to your return.
Kind regards, Mike
It's a great service! I received two unwanted gift cards to the value of £35 recently and Cardyard turned it into £29 paid into my PayPal account. A very convenient service which I'd happily use again.
Thanks you so much for your review and explaining your experience. We are looking forward to having you back and plan to provide the same service.
Best wishes, Mike
I sold and got the money for my card in high speed
I love this website
Keep up the hard work
And we love having you on Cardyard. Thanks for your nice review and let us keep working hard for you - come back soon!
Kind regards, Mike
Sold a Halfords Voucher with Cardyard. Very happy.
Quick payment and my queries were resolved quickly and efficiently with no quibbles.
Lovely to have you on Cardyard Anita and thanks for your helpful review. Look forward to seeing back soon.
Kind regards, Mike
Its okay you get fair rates but the sale can be extremely slow ive some psn codes on sale for a week now and they still havent sold,others sell within hours but these have been up for days so i hope its not some sort of a system glitch

iTunes sell fast tho and payments so far have always hit my bank account on the same day or a day early as promised.
Hi Gabor, I'm sorry we weren't able to sell your cards as quickly as you hoped. It's true there was a glut of one retailer on our site and we need to keep an eye on our discounts to make sure all retailers sell as quickly as others. I'm sure they will sell quicker now if you want to give us another go.
Best wishes
Mike
Great service, both on the phone and via email. Card was processed quickly and I received payment before the given date and had no issues.
Great to hear our service worked well for you, and I hope you keep coming back!
Kind regards, Mike
I've used cardyard for a couple of years now, absolutely excellent. Their service is second to none and you get access to the gift cards you have bought so quickly. Only ever had one small problem, and it was immediately sorted out. A big bonus I feel is that it is a company you can phone and get your problem easily sorted out. Excellent company, tremendous value gift cards, give them a go and save money.
Oh Valerie, thanks for your fab review. Great to hear you are happy with our service and thanks for your great recommendation. We hope you keep coming back!
Kind regards, Mike
All e carrds and physical cards received promptly. If only some cards could have small denominations that would be great! Also more eCards is preferred than physical.
Thanks for the feedback. Most cards are available from the website as eCodes. We will be having more eGifts soon too.
Kind regards, Mike
Simple to navigate, straight forward, no fuss.
Sounds good and thanks for leaving your review.
Best wishes, Mike
Absolutely fantastic from purchasing discounted gift cards right through to customer service - keep it up!!!
Love your review Lesley, thanks so much for leaving it and for your kind words of encouragement.
easy to transact
We try to be easy Keith. Thanks for your feedback.
Kind regards, Mike
What an excellent idea! My workplace often gives gift cards as rewards, which is very nice, but if it is not something you are interested in, then what do you do? I found this site by chance and could not believe how simple the process was to send in the gift card. The amount paid back is generous too. I was updated throughout the process. I will certainly use again.
Its great to hear how well our service worked for you. We love getting your unwanted gift cards so please keep sending them in!
Best wishes, Mike
Very happy with a recent sale of some store cards I had kicking around and the children wouldn't use now, decent resale price and now some good offers for stores to exchange my credit. Prompt confirmation of funds too, thanks.
I'm also very happy that you found our service worked well for you. Thanks so much for your review and please come back when you have more unwanted gift cards kicking around.
Kind regards, Mike
Used cardyard as my daughter was given unwanted gift cards and turn them into cash. I posted them to cardyard at my own cost (recorded as too much to lose in the post), I think they should offer a postage label. But I got the money they promised for the cards, a bit later than initially stated but thought the lack of postage label for free was a little dissapointing.
Thanks for leaving a review Alison, and for your feedback. There's no such thing as free postage. Somebody somewhere has to pay, and that's the customer. We think its better for the customer to pay directly; its cheaper and you can choose the level of service from Royal Mail. I hope you and your daughter use Cardyard again when you have unwanted gift cards.
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,032 reviews