Cardyard Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cardyard

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"Wow! CardYard is super easy to use, and the best bit for me is their excellent customer service through chat! I recommend it but be aware of the time frames for payment in order to avoid disappointment! I will come back again as it's a great way not to lose money on unwanted gift cards. Good job guys!"
Hi there, thanks for a lovely review. Regarding our payment process, you are correct for sellers to realise it can take time to receive payment but rest assured you will get your money if you send us a valid gift card.
"Great service as always, I ordered 2 marks & Spencer e-gift cards to make a large purchase and they arrived in my inbox within the hour and I was able to buy my item with a very generous 10% off. Highly recommend Cardyard"
Hi Amanda, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and recommending us. We are glad to hear you could make your purchase with a discount. Thanks, Demi :)
"Very happy. Saw Zeek had gone under, and then spotted these guys luckily."
Hi Linda, thanks for the review. We are super happy to hear that you are happy :)
"Speedy & recommded"
Hi Louise, thanks for taking the time to review and recommending us :)
"Have never used a card reseller before and was a bit worried in case it wasn't legit, but saw the website looked great, rang them with questions, sent my 33 card off. Despite having 33 cards to sell, they sold very quickly and I got the funds paid to my PayPal quite fast once verified. I rang them during process and always super helpful/reassuring. I am so happy I chose to sell my unwanted here, I needed the money and somewhere reliable (been scammed elsewhere before) and these guys delivered! Would definitely recommend for selling!!!"
Hi Angela, thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review and share your experience in such a positive way. We really appreciate it and thank you also for recommending us.
"Good communication, quick great service. A great way to exchange unwanted gift cards."
Thank you for your review. We hope you will use CardYard again in the future :)
"This is what we always look for. In any company, Trusted, honest and excellent communication.been using it since they started but never had any issues. Always helpful"
Thank you for the feedback. We are proud to hear of this :)
"So easy & straight forward. Offered a price before you send your gift card so you know what price your going to get. Keep you informed all through the process. Brilliant, would certainly recommend Cardyard to people."
Hi Sue, thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. We hope you will use CardYard again in the future.
"I love Cardyard and have used it countless times to purchase gift cards. Even when I had a problem (only once), they sorted it out quickly and efficiently."
We're happy to hear you love CardYard, thanks for the great feedback :)
"Good but takes ages depending what day you post it"
Hi Taylor, we process gift cards as quickly as we can, we are reliant on Royal Mail service. Thanks for using CardYard.
"Very good, fast service"
We're very happy to hear this Richard :) Demi
"I generally purchase gift cards, if its a physical card they arrive within a couple of day's, electronic voucher is instant. Fantastic service couldn't fault."
Great to have you as a customer Paul, and thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review.
Best wishes
Mike
"Very good service"
Thanks for your kind words,
Best wishes, Mike
Thanks for the kind feedback :) Demi
"Very happy"
Thanks for leaving your review Jim, it means a lot to us.
Kind regards, Mike
Hi Jim, we're very happy to have you a customer :) Demi
"Excellent service. Easy to purchase"
Thank you for the feedback Graham. We hope you'll use our service again. Best Wishes, Demi
"I won’t lie I was skeptical about this but once I sent it all off, I received the money two weeks after. Make sure you follow the steps carefully to ensure it reaches safely and securely."
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am very pleased to read that although being skeptical at first, the process from selling your unwanted gift card to receiving payment was a positive one. Lea
"Really straightforward way to sell unwanted gift cards. The process was easy and the card sold quickly, it didn't take long to have the credit in my account and I was kept informed of the process at each step. The only thing I would like to see is an easier / cheaper way to send the gift card. The address makes it quite obvious what is being sent, so due to the value of the card I sold I had to use special delivery which cost me a fair bit (I didn't want to risk recorded delivery) . That is my only grumble apart from that it was a very positive experience and I would definitely use them again. Thank you."
Thank you for taking the time to write this review Lynda. I am glad to read that the process was easy from selling to receiving payment. Sending mail through Royal Mail is safe and secure and we have a very good record with them. Lea
"This company is awesome, they received my card and within days of verification the money was in my PayPal :) 10/10 would recommend"
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Good to read that the process of selling your unwanted gift card to receiving payment has been a positive one. Thank you for recommending Cardyard. Lea
"As a buyer of Cardyard discount cards and vouchers I am very pleased with the service. I have only been buying for a couple of weeks so I was initially nervous of whether redeeming the cards/vouchers but I need not have worried, it was all very simple. It would be great if Cardyard could increase its range of cards on offer."
Thank you for taking the time to write this review Denise. I completely understand that initially you were nervous and I am glad that due to the service Cardyard provides, there was no need to worry. We are looking in increasing the range of cards on offer very soon. Lea
"Prompt deliver. Excellent customer service when I needed help. Thanks. Brilliant site."
Thank you for taking the time to write this review Sue. I am glad that the overall experience when using Cardyard is a positive one. Lea
Cardyard is rated 4.78 based on 795 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access