Cardyard Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cardyard

mike@cardyard.co.uk

6 Lyndhurst Road

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"Always great to get a discount. Great customer service if you have a problem via email."
Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
"Nice easy process for selling unwanted gift cards. Payment took a little longer than expected as I did not expect my gift cards to be subjected to the quarantine period. Having said that, I would still use them again."
Hi Anita, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear you would use our service again.
"Absolutely terrible, will never use again"
We have responded to an earlier review and we are sorry that you feel so strongly to leave another review regarding this. We have corresponded with you to resolve this issue and have put procedures in place. We hope to see you back in the future.
"Good selection of gift cards; super quick delivery and always at a decent price."
Thank you for leaving your review, we hope you'll use Cardyard again in the future.
"Never use this again I was told I would receive £208 and I received £167 for my £200 vouchers of John Lewis, rip off really, I will never use this site again"
Hi Jackie, thank you for leaving your review. We received 4x£50 John Lewis gift cards, which would give you a cash value of £167. From our understanding, you have been paid the correct amount, however please feel free to contact us to discuss this further.
"So easy to use and discount on my favourite brands, highly recommended."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for recommending us.
"Cardyard is a Top company with the most amazing and professional staff .They are very efficient with a high turn around time for processing of Giftcards for sale . They are legitimate and trust worthy company ."
Hi Patrick, thanks for taking the time to leave a fantastic review. We are very proud to hear of your kind words.
"Had 3 £10 iTunes cards. Sold 2 but still to sell the 3rd. Money take a long time to process. But all in all not bad"
Hi Jason, thank you for leaving your review. We have contacted you to resolve this issue, to which your immediately replied and this has now been resolved. Thank you for using Cardyard.
"Really impressed with Cardyard. App was very easy to use, fair price and great communication. Highly Recommend!"
Hi Stuart, thanks for your great feedback and for recommending us.
"Well, I just want to say that when I found this website, I was very sceptical about it,because I had a bad luck with similar website called Zeek. I decided to try it anyway and ordered £25 gift card,it took about 15min. to arrive and I redeemed it without any issues. Then I bought 3 more gift cards and after a few weeks I bought £200 gift card,all of them were accepted. I can highly recommend this website if you want to save some money. Thank you Cardyard and keep up your good work."
Hi Dmitrijs, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are happy to hear you've had a good experience with us and hope you use Cardyard again in the future.
"Fantastic service, and to date no issues what so ever regarding payments and a very fast response should you have any problems."
Thank you so much for leaving a great review.
"I found this worked really well. Everything worked as stated. Really pleased with the experience. Would definitely use again."
Hi Antony, we are glad to hear you are pleased with your experience at Card yard and hope to see you again in the future.
"Very easy to use - ordered a Starbucks card and had it loaded in the app within twenty four hours"
Hi Al, thanks for leaving a review. We hope you enjoyed your gift card.
"As far as the discount level goes, ease of purchase everything is fine. I emailed customer services about how pleased I was. No reply. Not good. I bet you won't be using this review."
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am pleased to read that the process of purchasing met your expectations. We appreciate every review submitted.
"Was a bit long the whole thing of quarantine but paid at the end"
Hi there, thank you for leaving a review. When selling gift cards, a certain process has to be followed and this depends on the type of gift card submitted, hence for some there is a quarantine period. Thank you for using Cardyard and we hope to see you again in the future.
"Ordered two cards now and they've arrived within a couple of days. Perfect"
Hi Adam, thanks for leaving your review. We hope you'll use Cardyard again in the future.
"Couldn't fault the service. Posted off my vouchers, they were listed and as soon as they sold I received the funds, couldn't be happier!"
Hi Chris, thanks for using Cardyard and we're super glad to hear you couldn't be happier.
"Cardyard allows me to buy gift codes for my favourite retailers at a discount. It’s great to feel like you’re winning!"
Hi Allan, thanks for leaving your review.
"Absolutely love Cardyard. Really friendly helpful staff, never had any issues and I buy a lot of cards. DOn't really want to tell anyone about Cardyard as there will then be more bargains for me! My favourite web-site ever!"
Hi Anna, thank you so much for your kind words.
"easy way to get rid of gift cards that you dont want, fair deal!"
Thank you for using Cardyard and leaving a review.
Cardyard is rated 4.75 based on 831 reviews