Cardyard Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

mike@cardyard.co.uk

6 Lyndhurst Road

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
Purchased a GAP e-gift card that I could not use online, it did state on the website use gift cards in store only but did not state e-gift cards so lost £21.25 ... I think CARDYARD need to differentiate between gift & e-gift cards ... not happy 😡
We offered you a resolution, but you still left this review. You then called us to explain that, whereas it may be obvious to us that an egift card is the same as a gift card, it won't be to everybody. However, you offered no collaboration and want to publish your frustration. You haven't lost £21.25. We've added a sentence to say GAP egifts and gift cards have the same restriction, though the information pop-up on listed e-gifts already makes this clear. We understand not everybody will click on the pop up.
Great service and great discounts. When I had one minor problem with a giftcard, they promptly fixed it on a Sunday afternoon. Highly recommended!
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review, your recommendation really means a lot to the team!
Thankyou for using Cardyard and we hope to see you again
Katie
A great site, I have sold Amazon and Argos vouchers and never experienced an issue. In case of doubts you can always contact the super-helpful customer service, I mostly dealt with Katie and she was always really reassuring and genuine in trying to resolve the issue I had.

When I first joined I had doubts as my previous experience with a similar site was as good. However as Cardyard operates a sustainable financial model it cannot happen that you purchase or sell gift cards and never see your money if they go bust as was the case with Zeek. Well done and thank you.
Thankyou for leaving such a lovely review Boris! It really made my week!
I'm so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with us and that we managed to help with any doubts you had
Thankyou again for such a lovely review and I hope to see you again :)
Katie
A great site through which you can save a bit more on your purchases. I've used the site since it began, both for buying and selling gift cards. I had a payment issue with my most recent Cardyard purchase and the customer service I received from Mike was fantastic & the issue resolved super fast. I'll definitely keep using Cardyard and I hope more people get to know about it so that the offering can expand.
Hi Jennie, thanks for leaving a review and for your continued custom. I'm glad to hear you've used our service for both buying and selling, it's a great way to save/make money. Demi
Quick and easy to use. Any queries have always been handled quickly and efficiently.
Thankyou for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review :)
We're so happy you find Cardyard quick and easy to use and that your queries are always handled quickly and efficiently
We hope to see you again :)
Thankyou for using Cardyard
Katie
Excellent customer service , great discount,easy to buy with no hassle, would highly recommend using Cardyard A+++
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to write this lovely review Jennifer!
We're so pleased to hear that you find our customer service excellent and our process easy and no hassle
Your recommendation means so much to us! Thankyou for using Cardyard and we hope to see you back again soon :)
I have doubted about the security of the website prior to purchase my first gift card. It turns out the service was fantastic and quick. Although the discounts are not so good (usually 4%-20%), it does save you a lot of money!

very pleased to find this website and will keep using it!
Thankyou so much for this wonderful review Felix!
I'm so glad you find our service fantastic and quick
Thankyou for using Cardyard and we look forward to seeing you again soon :)
Katie
Absolutely no issues whatsoever in my dealings with Cardyard. Got some good bargain vouchers on the website and my sale went through exactly as I expected it to. Thanks guys.
Thankyou for leaving such a lovely review for us Derek :)
I'm so pleased to hear that Cardyard is able to help you find bargain vouchers and that everything was as you expected
Thankyou for using Cardyard and we hope to see you back again soon
Katie
Brilliant way to save a few bob. Have used many times. Easy to redeem codes too!
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this wonderful review Jane :)
It's great to hear that you find our website and service brilliant!
Thankyou for using Cardyard and we hope to see you back again :)
All worked as expected - no problems - just saved £30 at Halfords
Thankyou for leaving this lovely review
It's great to hear that you managed to save £30 at Halfords!
Thankyou for using Cardyard and we hope to see you back again :)
Katie
Bought lots of cards and service has been excellent.
Thankyou for taking the time to leave this very nice review Mark :)
We're so happy to hear you find our service excellent!
Thankyou for using Cardyard and we hope to see you back again soon
Katie
Great site for buying and selling your gift cards. I will definitely be using cardyard again.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to write this lovely review :) I'm so glad to hear you find our website a great place to buy and sell gift cards and we look forward to seeing you back at Cardyard soon :)
Katie
Reliable source of gift cards.
Thankyou so much for taking time out of your day to leave this nice review, Willem :)
I'm so elated to hear you find us a reliable source of gift cards
Thankyou for using Cardyard and we look forward to seeing you again
Katie
Have used Cardyard a few times now and being able to get discounted cards within an hour as promised. Well done!
Thankyou so much for taking time out of your day to write this lovely review :)
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed how fast our process is!
We hope to see you again and thankyou for using Cardyard
Katie :)
Professional and courteous service. I traded Selfridges gift cards for John Lewis. Process was straight forward and efficient. I'll be a returning customer.
Thankyou for taking the time to leave this lovely review :)
I'm so glad to hear you found our process straight forward and efficient as this is something we strive for
We look forward to your return to us :)
Katie
Great saving on a M&S voucher. I was given the option at checkout of either being sent a physical card or e-voucher. I selected e-voucher and was emailed it 10 mins after paying and used it immediately online.

Would use again and also recommend.
Thankyou for taking time to leave this nice review
It's great to hear you found our service fast and reliable
Your recommendation means so much to us!
We look forward to seeing you back at Cardyard
Katie
Recently sold a £150 iTunes gift card here which sold instantly. Was skeptical at first being my first time using their services but all went through smooth and received payment an anxious two weeks later. Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated, and I’ll defo be back should I receive any more unwanted gift cards!
Thankyou for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review
It's great to hear that you found our services smooth :)
We look forward to seeing you back soon!
Katie
Hi, firstly before I start and for purposes related to my review, I want to say neither I or any of my family or friends are affiliated or related to anyone connected with Cardyard.

I was lucky enough to win £5000 worth of John Lewis vouchers, now much as I like John Lewis I wanted to sell them as I needed to get some cash.

I was very dubious about selling the vouchers as the value was so high but after speaking to the wonderfully friendly Lea who talked me through the selling process I decided to go ahead and sell my vouchers to Cardyard,

I was offered a very reasonable rate for my vouchers but was still a little worried that I had to send my e-vouchers to them with all the codes, but was assured by Lea that they needed them to verify them, so they could put them onsale.

I did have to send over a copy of my photo I.D and billing address for security purposes which was not a problem.

Lea explained that as soon as the vouchers were sold it would take 14 days before I was paid as they had to go into a quarantine period so the buyers could check that the vouchers were ok.

My vouchers sold on the same day that they were put on sale and Lea sent me an email to say so and also to give me a date the money would be paid into my account.

They even sent me an email 3 days before my due pay date to say what time the money would be paid into my account.

I received my money on the stated date.

I can not express how easy this whole process was and how friendly Lea was and as you can see I was delighted with the service.

I can not recommend this company highly enough they were just fabulous and I would definitely use them again to sell any other vouchers I have without any worries,

So well done to you all for a great service and to anyone who may be worried about selling their vouchers if the experience you receive is as good as I got you should have a hassel free time..

ps, sorry for waffling on but I needed to say all that as the value of my gift cards was so high !

Lee x
Hi Lee, thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review. I'm pleased hear that you got cash for your unwanted vouchers with Cardyard. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Lea, I know she will enjoy reading them. I can understand why you would feel dubious especially for such a high amount of money but I'm happy that Lea was able to help you feel re-assured to use our service. We hope you use Cardyard again in the future. Thanks - Demi.
Card yard has saved me several pounds. Purchasing the E-Gift cards is straight forward and efficient.

Thank you Cardyard.
HI Raju, thank you for leaving a review and your continued custom at Cardyard. Im pleased to hear that you've saved money through using our service. Thanks - Demi.
I buy most of my vouchers from Cardyard. Whenever there has been any redemption problem, customer services have been very quick to rectify. Trustworthy and highly recommended
Thankyou for such a lovely review! It's great to hear that you found our customer service fast and our service trustworthy. Your recommendation means a lot to us
We hope to see you back at Cardyard soon :)
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,104 reviews