Cardyard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardyard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
Excellent service!
Thank you for leaving us a review.
When my parents bought my son an iTunes voucher by mistake for Christmas cardyard saved the day, they bought the apple one voucher and with the credit we bought him the playstation one he wanted, all done within weeks,Excellent service, would highly recommend and will definitely use again
Hi Louise, I'm super pleased to hear you turned exchanged the wrong gift card for one you made use of. Thank you for leaving a review and for recommending us.
An excellent service with very good support from customer service department. Purchases are dealt with quickly. I some times purchase e-gift cards whilst in the store where l want to use them. Responses have always been quick for all my purchases and queries. Shame Cardyard cannot offer bigger range of gift cards.
Thank you for leaving us a review. It's really nice to hear you find our service excellent, along with our customer support team. What other gift cards would you like to see?
Excellent value for money. Great customer service received whenever I have had a problem. Great discounts for every day use. Thank you Cardyard a very happy customer.
Thank you for leaving a review. Its nice to hear you find the cards excellent value and that our customer service team have been helpful. Thanks for your continued custom.
Nothing bad to say about Cardyard. Even when issues appeared, they dealt with it straight away.
Thanks for leaving a review Robert, it's good to hear that when you have experienced any issues, our team have dealt with it for you.
The best place to sell and buy discounted gift cards.
Thank you for leaving us a review Jacob, we're super happy to hear we're the best :-)
Good savings, highly recommended
Thank you for leaving a review and for highly recommending us Katy!
Speedy and trustworthy service. Looking forward to a wider range of gift vouchers.
Hi Bill, thanks for leaving a review. Are there any particular retailers you can think of that we currently dont have?
Love it! So great to be able to get 12% discount on food at M&S, now not just the occassional treat. Thanks Cardyard! Just now need some cards for Costa Coffee please :)
HI Carrie, thanks for leaving a review. I'm glad to hear you use the discounted M&S cards for your food, the savings certainly add up. We do get costa coffee in but they fly out.
I have bought quite a number of gift cards from cardyard Almost all transactions have gone without a hitch - problems were dealt with instantly. Great site! Great service! Keep up the good work!
Hi Allan, thanks for leaving a review with your positive comments, its great to read.
Great for both buying and selling cards.
Thank you for leaving a review Howard.
Trustworthy and fast service. great !
Thank you for leaving us a review Stephen.
Little choice of gift vouchers, some are not very high discounts, other that that good. I just wish they would offer a bigger range.
Hi Richard, we accept a huge range of retailers but as these gift cards come from the public, we cant request what people send in. Lots of retailers are sold within minutes of being on sale. Our discounts are also at the best rates they can be, any discount is a saving in comparison to paying full price.
No problems with cardyard at all, made 7 purchased and all delivered to my email promptly and 100% working
Hi Paul, thank you for leaving a review and for your continued custom.
Often buy cards, easy process!
Thank you for leaving a review, its good to hear you find the process easy.
Ordered a m&s voucher saving more than 10%, within 10 mins voucher was in my inbox. Printed it off and used it in foodhall. Fantastic deal. Smooth service. Thank you
Hi Sarah, thanks for leaving a brilliant review. Im pleased to hear you found this process smooth.
Cardyard is great! Decent discounts, prompt delivery of vouchers. After-sales service has been very good on the odd occasion I have had problems with vouchers. It would be good if there were a wider variety of vouchers available. But otherwise, well done Cardyard.
Hi Neil, thanks for leaving a review. Im glad that you found our service good when there has been any problems. What retailers do you have in mind? So I can put them forward as a suggestion.
Been using cardyard for about a year, mainly use for Amazon uk, it has been handy to save a few pounds as uploads are frequent. Discount has varied from 3-5%; but every little helps. The code is typically delivered within 10 minutes, so no wasting time, simple and worth remembering. I find it's best to top up in advance, just in case something crops up, then I add when it's low. Give it a try, more users mean more growth, more discounts, as you can both buy and sell. Happy gifting!!!
Thank you for leaving a fantastic review Tony and for your continued custom. Whilst it is good to top up on our cards, always ensure you add them into your Amazon account as soon as possible to ensure the card works as it should for you.
Easy to purchase a gift card to the value required when you are making a purchase. They don't always have what you want n stock but worth checking anyway.
Thanks for leaving a review Robin. Im glad you find our process easy! Lots of our cards fly out within minutes.
Cardyard was an unexpected discovery. I stumbled across the website a few years ago and have used it regularly ever since. Being able to buy gift cards at a discount is quite literally free money. What’s not to like about that 👍
Thank you for leaving a review. Im glad you found Cardyard and save money on your purchases.
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,258 reviews