Cardyard Reviews

Based on 1,374 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
I bought nearly a hundred cards from Cardyard and their service and customer service is good - BUT what you are not told is that some individuals sell the card and then go on to use it, so you may have a nasty surprise when you learn that the value of the card has disappeared. It happened to me last week in Morrisons as the balance of the card had vanished (and to make things worse Morrisons do not show which gift card you have used, e.g. the last four digits) so I had to email Morrisons and ask for the detail of the expenditure, then contact Cardyard and provide my details... Not sure this is worth the savings (at least with Morrisons. With Amazon, at least, you can apply the balance to your account immediately). So, Buyer Beware...
Hi Gianmarco, the gift cards on Cardyard are unwanted gift cards from members of the public. Unfortunately, sometimes there are problems with cards to which our customer service team will always investigate to try and get to the bottom of what has happened. Thanks to the investigating you did yourself, we were able to instantly refund you for what had happened. Our team are there and happy to contact retailer to find out what has happened, so you dont need to spend your time doing it yourself.
They deliver on what they promise. Very efficient way of getting rid of cards you don’t need.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Was buying from Amazon so went to Cardyard first for some discounted Amazon gift cards, uploaded them quickly to my Amazon account and hey presto, money saved!
Thanks for leaving a review Gordon, buying Amazon cards on Cardyard is a good and simple way of saving money on your purchases!
Excellent service, ive been using this site for years! Hardly ever had an issue but when i have, you actually speak to a person and its sorted straight away, perfect. Highly recommended
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Sometimes cards do have problems but we will get to the bottom of it. Thank you for recommending us too.
Best rates for your giftcards at 90% back. Something others rarely do. Super nice customer service and getting everything done swiftly. Saving me little bits of my money.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Nana.
Very impressed that this service is available. I tried to sell an unwanted gift card via Facebook to no avail, however Cardyard allowed me to upload with relative ease. Yes, the delay to obtain credit is a bit annoying, but once it arrived on the date promised, I went and purchased a gift card to my liking...which came through instantly. I will definitely be using this service again. Thank you.
Thank you for leaving a review Alan, it's good to hear you're impressed with the service. Payment is 2 weeks after the card has sold, this is in place so that it gives the buyer enough time to redeem the gift card and so that if there are any problems, they can be reported within time for our team to get it sorted. That way the transaction is secure for both sellers and buyers.
I Had a few iTunes vouchers that I would never use & wanted a simple way to sell them found Cardyard I had heard of before but had never used followed the instructions on how to sell and send voucher Info to them 14 days on different occasions paid on time I've bought a voucher as well no hassle will be a regular customer well done cardyard
Thank you for leaving a review Jezzav. Payment is 2 weeks after the card has sold, so if a card does take longer this is going to mean your payment will be 2 weeks from that day, but we always keep the estimate pay date, up to date.
Very easy to sell or purchase gift cards to save yourself some money. I purchase cards on a regular basis. Good support too if you need it. I have never had a problem in using the gift card codes that are emailed. Have purchased actual cards too.
Thank you for leaving a review on your buying experience Keith. It's good to hear you find our customer support good, I will pass the comments onto the team.
Since my corporate discount card company stopped issuing Amazon gift cards, I had given up hoping for Amazon discounts. Then I discovered Cardyard and now buy everything on Amazon with a 3% + 2% discount. Excellent, quick delivery and service.
Thanks for leaving a review Peter, all the savings for Amazon gift cards certainly adds up.
All processed very smoothly. I sold my gift card and that was quite straightforward, then then the purchase of the new gift card was too. I will definitely use the site again should I get an unwanted gift card, and may just buy new ones anyway, as there are good discounts to be had.
Thank you for leaving a review on your selling and buying experienced Joyce. It's good to hear you found the process straightforward.
Fantastic customer service and great savings!
Thank you for leaving a review Ronak.
I’ve been using Cardyard for years. Great way to save money and the customer service is exemplary.
Thank you for leaving a review and for your continued custom Eric.
Good website, the only thing that missing is to be able to mark on website the gift card that you spent already, because when you buy many gift cards and use some of them is hard to remember witch one is still available and witch are used.
Hi Mihai, thanks for leaving a review. I will pass the feedback onto our team.
I thought I would try this service to sell my unwanted gift cards as I get so many from different survey sites.What a pleasure it was surprising me how quickly my cards sold and prompt payment on the date it was expected a tremendous service. Thank you so much will be using you regularly now.Solved a problem instead of building large credit balences on various sites especially Amazon cardyard has solved my problem.
Thank you for leaving a review Stephen. It's great to hear about your experience of selling your unwanted gift card.
Sold a card I no longer needed and brought a give for somebody els and the code arrived in a couple minutes no problem
Thak you for taking the time to leave a review.
I love using Cardyard to both sell and buy giftcards. Saves you a little money each time. Very efficient both to sell and buy.
Thank you for leaving a review Sophia. It's great to hear from you who uses our service for both buying and selling.
It's been an amazing experience till now. The team has been super helpful with any queries and they have been resolved super fast. And of course the discounts are great!
Thank you for leaving a review Mousumi. It's really good to hear our team have been so helpful.
Excellent and reliable service
Thank you for leaving a review Michael.
Brilliant online company simple and easy no messing about and fantastic friendly customer service
Thanks for leaving your review, Robert. We really appreciate it. Mike
Never trust them they are a thief the manager or director is thief he stole my money I'm waiting more than two weeks and he block my account he's a thief
A zero-tolerance to abuse means protecting staff at any cost, even when it means 1* reviews.
Cardyard is rated 4.77 based on 1,374 reviews