Cardyard Reviews

Based on 1,374 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
I cannot help but be somewhat annoyed at the uneducated that leave Cardyard unnecessary bad reviews without even reading how they operate. I got exactly what I expected in a slightly (2 days) quicker timeframe than estimated and would use again as and when I have unwanted vouchers. Sent to them a Google Pay e-card voucher of £50 on 06/04/22. Was sold the same day with an estimated paypal payment date of 21/04/22 and actually paid on 19/04/22 at the £37.50 value quoted. If anyone does not read the terms and conditions or for that matter is annoyed by the fact there is an 'escrow' period then they need to think on that businesses need to put something in place to ensure there is no fraudulent activity between the initial seller and subsequent purchaser. A trustworthy platform for selling unwanted vouchers with clear communications, highly recommended in my opinion.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Nick. It's really good to hear your point of view on how our service works. We've tried to make it clear and simple on how selling a gift card with us works from start to finish - so I am really glad that you get it. Once again thank you for the review and for your recommendations, we really appreciate it.
Hard to use and more hassle than it’s worth
Please can you get in contact with our customer support team.
Excellent service. Transparent and honest.
Thank you for leaving a review David.
Great website for discounted gifts cards and codes. No problems whatsoever redeeming them.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review
I have used Cardyard since late 2020 to buy discounted gift cards and have been delighted to save a little more on each purchase that I was going to make anyway. The system responds quickly after submitting the order (within minutes) so you have the code ready to use straight away.
Thank you for leaving a review and for your long-standing custom Brian. I agree, I think it is good saving money on something you're going to purchase anyway.
Save a bit of money for absolutely minimal effort. Will certainly use this again! Also the delivery process after purchasing was a few minutes (maybe even just seconds) into my inbox.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Joe. It's really good to hear you found using our service a minimal effort - which is what we all want. We look forward to you using Cardyard again.
I discovered Card Yard after researching a place to sell unwanted giftcards online. I found the process smooth and straightforward and was able to purchase a giftcard for the store of my choice at a discounted rate saving me £ rather then purchasing direct from the retailer. I will now be checking Card Yard for all gift card purposes as it will save me a % off which can sometimes equate to more then cashback from other sites.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear from you and that you sold your unwanted gift card and bought gift cards you wanted instead.
Good choice of cards. Very speedy receipt of e card code once paid for! All good so far!
Thank you for leaving a review David.
Fabulous idea and service! Great way to buy things and treat yourself with a discount. Regularly use M&S and Costa, and have also bought 1 for Pandora. Easy website to use and e-cards & vouchers received very quickly. Just need to add some for Caffe Nero too please! Must keep an eye on site as some cards get snapped up super quick!! Thanks Cardyard!
Thank you for leaving a review Carrie. I will pass on the feedback regarding Caffe Nero, we are always looking to expand our range and accept more shops.
A good experience, very straightforward, had no problems. An awesome way to get rid of unused cards. The only downside for me is that it does take about 2 weeks to get paid but I do understand they have to make the necessary checks and whatnot. If this process could be done faster, definitely a 5 star!
Thank you for leaving a review, its good to know you understand why we have the 2 week period before payment in place.
Have used five times now for iTunes gift cards. Site is very easy to use and always a little cheaper than adding credit with apple. Codes have always been emailed to me within a couple of minutes of payment and have always been accepted on iTunes. Great way to save a bit of money.
Thank you for leaving us a review on your experience of buying iTunes gift cards.
Always fast and easy to use. Any savings is a savings no matter how big or little. Highly recommend for Amazon gift cards.
Thank you for leaving a review Katrina and for recommending us.
Everything worked well and I exchanged my John Lewis £100 card to £94 Amazon Vocuher.
Sold 5 cards on here and always got paid on time. Cards sold as soon as I put them on. Well done cardyard
Great vouchers and really easy to use
Excellent, safe, reliable service from Cardyard. Though there might not always be cards available to purchase, it's always worth checking out before making a purchase (large or small!).
This is my second time selling with Card Yard and unfortunately I was a victim of fraud using their service the second time round. I listed a £50 Amazon voucher which was sold almost immediately. Unfortunately however, Card Yard contacted me once purchased stating the buyer reported the voucher as already redeemed. This was impossible as I had only scratched off and revealed the card number to list on Card Yard (nobody else had access to this information). I challenged Card Yard on this stating that surely they had checked the balance of the card before selling on (as stated as one of their due diligence checks on their website), therefore proving the card was only redeemed after purchase. They responded they don’t carry this out for Amazon vouchers, as once redeemed you can’t sell them on (this makes you wonder why they allow the selling of Amazon vouchers in the first place when the seller is wide open to fraudulent purchases). They claimed the buyer had sent them proof the card had not been redeemed against their account (presumably using a screenshot of the email used to purchase the card), equally they have no evidence to show the buyer hadn’t simply used the card elsewhere on another account, claimed it was redeemed and then asked for their money back. There is literally nothing in place to stop buyers purchasing Amazon vouchers, redeeming them against a friend’s account, sending a screenshot of their own account (showing nothing has been redeemed) and then asking Card Yard for their money back - leaving you without your voucher or your money. Card Yard were no help at all, and just said “contact Amazon”. Amazon won’t refund the money even if you still have the card, packaging etc. unless you have the original store receipt (but why would you if you have been gifted a voucher?) and in the interests of GDPR, will not disclose the email address it has been redeemed against. So I’ve effectively lost £50 using Card Yard’s service, which I was drawn to in the hopes their platform was secure and had appropriate seller protection in place. Unfortunately however, in the instance of Amazon vouchers, there is no seller protection in place, and Card Yard are effectively relying on the goodwill of buyers to not redeem your card elsewhere and claiming it’s already used. Therefore these vulnerabilities make it no safer than eBay, Gumtree etc. so don’t be fooled. Any fraudsters out there hoping to make easy, unchallenged money - this is it!
I believe you Joe. I've reviewed this and the buyer was identified as a fraudster last week and we were in the middle of sorting out payment for your card. It's extremely rare for this to happen and our process is usually foolproof but in this instance it took longer than normal to resolve. You say you were a victim of fraud the second time around, but you had successfully sold a card on our platform before, so this is the first time you have had a problem. I'm sorry you had this unfortunate experience but we haven't had an issue like this since we brought in the new process. Best wishes Mike
I sold my first 3 on here perfect got money exactly when they promised 2 weeks
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
I bought many discounted gift card here, the service is reliable.
Thank you for leaving a review Xianglin.
I only found the site 2 weeks ago but have already used it to buy cards 3 times and each time worked very smoothly.
Thank you for leaving a review John, it's good to hear you've found using our service and cards has been a good experience
Cardyard is rated 4.77 based on 1,374 reviews