Cardyard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardyard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
Great for both buying and selling cards.
Thank you for leaving a review Howard.
Trustworthy and fast service. great !
Thank you for leaving us a review Stephen.
Little choice of gift vouchers, some are not very high discounts, other that that good. I just wish they would offer a bigger range.
Hi Richard, we accept a huge range of retailers but as these gift cards come from the public, we cant request what people send in. Lots of retailers are sold within minutes of being on sale. Our discounts are also at the best rates they can be, any discount is a saving in comparison to paying full price.
No problems with cardyard at all, made 7 purchased and all delivered to my email promptly and 100% working
Hi Paul, thank you for leaving a review and for your continued custom.
Often buy cards, easy process!
Thank you for leaving a review, its good to hear you find the process easy.
Ordered a m&s voucher saving more than 10%, within 10 mins voucher was in my inbox. Printed it off and used it in foodhall. Fantastic deal. Smooth service. Thank you
Hi Sarah, thanks for leaving a brilliant review. Im pleased to hear you found this process smooth.
Cardyard is great! Decent discounts, prompt delivery of vouchers. After-sales service has been very good on the odd occasion I have had problems with vouchers. It would be good if there were a wider variety of vouchers available. But otherwise, well done Cardyard.
Hi Neil, thanks for leaving a review. Im glad that you found our service good when there has been any problems. What retailers do you have in mind? So I can put them forward as a suggestion.
Been using cardyard for about a year, mainly use for Amazon uk, it has been handy to save a few pounds as uploads are frequent. Discount has varied from 3-5%; but every little helps. The code is typically delivered within 10 minutes, so no wasting time, simple and worth remembering. I find it's best to top up in advance, just in case something crops up, then I add when it's low. Give it a try, more users mean more growth, more discounts, as you can both buy and sell. Happy gifting!!!
Thank you for leaving a fantastic review Tony and for your continued custom. Whilst it is good to top up on our cards, always ensure you add them into your Amazon account as soon as possible to ensure the card works as it should for you.
Easy to purchase a gift card to the value required when you are making a purchase. They don't always have what you want n stock but worth checking anyway.
Thanks for leaving a review Robin. Im glad you find our process easy! Lots of our cards fly out within minutes.
Cardyard was an unexpected discovery. I stumbled across the website a few years ago and have used it regularly ever since. Being able to buy gift cards at a discount is quite literally free money. What’s not to like about that 👍
Thank you for leaving a review. Im glad you found Cardyard and save money on your purchases.
Great place to buy e-gift cards at a discount price. E-cards are sent immediately so no need to wait. Highly recommended seller. A+++++.
Hi Peter, thank you for leaving a review and for recommending us. Demi
I have been buying gift card from card yard for long now and it been really good.
Hi Kavita, thanks for leaving us a review and for your continued custom here at Cardyard.
I was delighted to discover Cardyard, and the discounted e-giftcards that it has to offer. I've bought two different e-giftcards so far, both delivered swiftly by email on the same day, and both of them worked perfectly in their respective stores which were M&S and Sainsburys. I plan to keep on taking advantage of your excellent service. Many thanks
Hi Ian, thanks for leaving a review. Im pleased to hear of your experienced at Cardyard and look forward to you coming back again.
Fast & reliable platform to buy a variety of gift cards; I've purchased 10+ gift cards in the past year and has never had an issue with the cards purchased. Most cards on sale are digital gift cards, so it's easy to store on your phone and use with a simple scan of the barcode. I've only had one issue with payment once and the customer service was very quick to respond on the chat service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a really great review! It's good to know you find the digital cards are simple and easy to use. Im glad to hear our customer service team quickly sorted your problem for you.
Genuine company, I’ve purchased a few e-cards now for different stores, all good. Initial registration, purchase and redemption all straightforward. After first purchase, my subsequent card buys have come through very quickly, last iTunes card from purchase to listening to my new album was 5 minutes and saved 8% - a no brainier. Thanks Cardyard and keep up the good work.
Hi Paul, thank you for leaving us a review and for your continued custom. It's really good to hear your whole experience from buying iTunes cards and being able to take advantage of the discounts.
I bought an e-gift card and the process was easy and quick. Will definitely shop more when in need.
Thank you for leaving a review, I'm pleased to hear you found our process quick and easy.
Really pleased to have found this site. I shop in M&S food hall every week so by always having a supply of their gift cards I’m saving on average 10% on my shopping. Very easy to buy the cards and they are delivered very quickly. Excellent service.
Hi Margaret, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your continued custom. It's great to hear you always save a great amount on your food shopping! It all helps.
It’s just as described only better! Fantastic value combined with wonderfully efficient customer service.
Thankyou so much for leaving this wonderful review Martin. It's brilliant to hear that you find our customer service efficient and the value of our cards fantastic :) We hope to see you again soon, thankyou for using Cardyard :) Kind regards Katie
excellent service
Thankyou so much for this review Alexander. Its great to hear that you find our service excellent :) We hope to see you again soon and thankyou for using Cardyard Katie
Very good website, I have bought a lot of vouchers from Cardyard, super efficient team. I certainly will continue shop with them.
Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review Xiao. We're so happy to hear that you find our website good and our team super efficient We look forward to seeing you again soon and thankyou for using Cardyard :) Kind regards Katie
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,229 reviews