Cardyard Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cardyard

mike@cardyard.co.uk

6 Lyndhurst Road

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"Great company with a very interesting and unique proposition. The staff are really helpful and go above and beyond to help. Highly recommended."
Hi there, thank you for leaving a review with really positive feedback which is great to hear.
"Useful service for exchanging unwanted gift cards. Good communication and easy transactions."
Hi Richard, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We hope you will use Cardyard again in the future.
"Good choice of cards, generous discounts and above all, fast and efficient process"
Hi there, thanks for leaving your review. We aim to provide an efficient service and are glad to hear of this.
"Excellent efficient service. Really good UK company who answers calls promptly. All my purchases have been fine. Recommend."
Hi there, thank you leaving review and for your kind words.
"Was dubious about this site at first but gave it a whirl and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to use. Got a fast response and kept updated with progress. I received my cash within a reasonable time frame and given a good rate. I have already recommended this site to friends and family.👍"
Hi Tina, thank you so much for leaving a review and for recommending Cardyard to your friends and family. We hope you can use the service again in the future.
"Best site to sell or buy Giftcards. Saved lots of money :-)."
Hi Aditya, thanks for leaving a review and I am super happy to hear you saved yourself lots of money and hope you will use Cardyard again.
"Did exactly " what it said on the box""
Hi John, thank for taking the time to leave a review .
"You guys take a long time to send the money back to the consumers."
Hi Jalil, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Payment terms are as per our terms and conditions depending on the card that has been sold. Thank you for using Cardyard.
"Great discount gift card site. Recommended"
Hi S, thanks for leaving a review and for your recommendation. We hope you continue to use Cardyard.
"Even with a bit of a hiccup the customer support was quick and efficient to sort it out , the vouchers- a mix of email and actual cards arrived really soon and were accepted without problem by M&S . So all in all good value and excellent service- would very much recommend"
Hi Ron, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Should any problems arise, we aim to resolve and offer a resolution as quickly as possible. We hope you will use Cardyard again in the future.
"I find Cardyard very efficient and quick to respond to minor issues when they arise. I don’t hesitate to use them on frequent occasions and would recommend them."
Hi, thank you for your review. We aim to reply and resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you for your recommendation.
"Good price. Too slow to process for an electronic voucher."
Hi, thanks for leaving a review. I'm glad to hear you are pleased with the amount offered. Payment terms are as per our terms conditions which includes any e-voucher will be paid 2 weeks after it has sold.
"Bought a few times from Cardyard and had no problems at all. Card dispatched quickly and all work ok."
Hi Mark, thank you for leaving your review. We hope you continue our service.
"Excellent seller I bought xbox gift card it was a awesome discount only paid £22 and had £25 gift card and I had it within the hour fast dispatch I'm really happy with this service and would recommend to friends"
Hi there, thank you for leaving a review. Cardyard offers competitive discounted gift cards and I'm pleased to read that you're happy with the service.
"Please never sell the cards with this company, as it is cheating by telling that the card was invalid as the buyer reported that the card was invalid for a card that i send with a hidden pin. Now they are telling me to contact Next to check without have a giftcard or not knowing the hidden pin. This company is a total rip off."
We have responded to an earlier view and we have corresponded with you to resolve this issue.
"good value, bought these for my granddaughter at uni. Keeps money in the bank of grandma and grandpa !!"
Hi Sandra, thank you for leaving a review and using cardyard. We hope you'll use our service again and continue to save money.
"great service, my voucher sold quickly and I got the money straight away after it was sold"
Hi Emma, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Thank you for using Cardyard.
"Awesome concept and service delivery"
Thank you for leaving your review. We hope you'll use Cardyard again in the future.
"Clear instructions from start to finish. A simple and efficient service for unwanted gift cards. I was kept up to date with the status of the transaction throughout and Cardyard sent me the monies within the allocated time slot of sending in the voucher."
Hi Georgina, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We hope you use Cardyard again in the future.
"Fantastic service, kept me well informed all the way through"
Hi Steven, thanks for leaving your great review.
Cardyard is rated 4.75 based on 830 reviews