Cardyard Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

mike@cardyard.co.uk

6 Lyndhurst Road

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I'm a big fan of M&S so the vouchers I buy help my cost of shopping whilst being able to distribute food and wine to local charities.
I really like your website
Thankyou for leaving a review Anthony! I'm happy to hear you find our M&S Gift Cards useful and are using them to help such a wonderful cause
We hope to see you again soon
Katie
Buying gift codes off the internet is a little daunting as there’s little assurance that what you are buying is genuine and not a scam
I’ve used cardyard for well over a year and have found them to be thoroughly trustworthy; one issue out of more than fifty purchases, and that was dealt with very quickly and efficiently.

I have no reservation in thoroughly recommending this service; why wouldn’t you save x% when buying from well recognised brands - it’s a no brainer!!
Thankyou for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review Bruce! It is so great to hear that you find us fast, efficient and trustworthy as those are three things Cardyard aims to achieve and your recommendation means so much to us
We look forward to seeing you back at Cardyard
Katie
Very quick and simple process. Received online card details within minutes and all cards were valid and as described.

Recommended safe seller of 2nd hand gift cards.
Thankyou for taking time out of your day to leave us a review! It's great to hear that you found our process quick and effective :) We look forward to seeing you back at Cardyard soon
Katie
Perfect quick easy transaction I paid £42.50 for a £50 Xbox gift card I would recommend definitely
Thankyou for the lovely review. I'm glad you found buying with us easy and we hope to see you back at Cardyard soon
Katie
Very good business, frequently updated offers, sometimes you have to be quick with popular stores, but you can set notifications. Happy to recommend, just check length of gift cards and if online / in store, if you have particular preference.
Thankyou for such a lovely review Tony, your recommendation means a lot to us and it's great to hear that you have found our notification system useful, we look forward to seeing you back at Cardyard
Katie
I have used CardYard for many years now - great site and great customer service :)
Thankyou for taking time to leave us a review Paul, it's always a pleasure to see you at Cardyard and I look forward to seeing you again soon :)
Katie
Been using Cardyard for about 3 yrs - some great deals and when you buy the e gift vouchers they are sent really fast - never had a problem and this is a great way of getting discounted gift cards - sorry but i can't recommend as I would rather as few people as possible use this site apart from me!!
Thankyou so much for taking time out of your day to write such a lovely review Ian! It's great to hear that you find our service fast and enjoy using Cardyard
Can't wait to hear from you again
Katie
I’ve been buying mostly but have also sold a number of cards and I’ve found the service excellent on all occasions. Where I’ve needed to contact the team, all queries have been answered very fast if not within minutes. Keep up the excellent work!
Thankyou for such a wonderful review Simon! It means a lot to us that you found the service excellent and we look forward to seeing you again soon
Katie
Used cardyard for the first time recently was a little reluctant at first but found the whole experience selling my sons vouchers very easy and he didn't have to wait too long for the money to come in. Since used them to purchase vouchers online with the money and again been very easy to use. Highly Recommended.
Thankyou so much for taking time out of your day to write this review, Graham! It's great to hear that we could help you sell your son's vouchers!

Thankyou for the recommendation also, it really means a lot to us

Looking forward to seeing you back at Cardyard

Katie
This is just my favourite web site ever. I don’t tell anyone about it though because the more people that know the less chance I have of buying the best gift cards!
Such great, reliable, efficient service.

I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Cardyard it’s my best find ever and has saved me a fortune!

Thank you to everyone in the team.
Thankyou for such a wonderful review! It really made the whole team smile and the recommendation means a lot to all of us here too

We look forward to seeing you again Anna

From the Cardyard Team :)
Reliable service - basically instant delivery of e-giftcards - and quick customer support. Decent savings for buyers with no silly price swings either.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! It's great to hear that you like our prices and delivery times!
We're looking forward to seeing you again
Katie
I have been using Cardyard for almost a year. It is rare to get outstanding value for money and top customer service at the same time but Cardyard has managed to deliver both. Keep up the good work.
Thankyou for leaving such a lovely review, I'm so glad to hear that you like our prices and customer service, its wonderful reviews like this that keep us motivated
- thankyou!
Katie
How did it take me so log to discover Cardyard?? It's now the first site I check when thinking of buying something on line or in-store, although currently the chances of shopping are some what reduced! So far I have bought Tesco and Amazon vouchers, all delivered within a few minutes despite being order late at night. Really impressed with the discounts and service.
Hi Colin,
Thankyou for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. It's great to hear how you're impressed with our service
We will be updating our website over the coming months with new stores so keep checking back for new shops and cards :)
Looking forward to seeing you again at Cardyard
Katie
Ordered a card and it arrived by email within an hour or so and I redeemed it immediately with no problems. Excellent.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review. It's wonderful to hear that you found our process fast and effective! Katie
A really uncomplicated way of saving money. Very quick delivery and very easy to buy. I've bought a physical gift card and some e-cards which I used within a couple of days to make savings. Recommended!
Hi Lee, thanks for leaving a review. I'm happy to hear you find the process quick & easy. Demi
Very quick and easy to order, great discounts, prompt delivery. Highly recommended, from a repeat customer!
Hi Rhi, thanks for leaving a fantastic review and your continued custom.
I had a Gift Card Voucher to sell which would enable me to make a purchase from a different high street retailer. So I thought is there anyone online to whom I could sell my unused gift card voucher so they could make better use of it and there was a company called Card Yard.
I was very apprehensive because I had to send the gift card voucher off physically by post first also due to the value of the voucher I sent it off as special delivery and had wait for the voucher to get verified so that I could get paid but it worked, It took a little longer than I thought but it worked.
Thanks for the review. I'm pleased to hear that you sold your unwanted gift card through Cardyard. Cards over £250 require due diligence to ensure a safe & secure sale. Demi
Easy to use site enabling sell and purchase of e- and gift cards. Allows you to buy what you really want. Will definitely use again.
Thanks for the review - I'm pleased to hear you find the site easy to use and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Was a little cautious as had not used this company before. Sent a few questions and they answered very quickly. So decided to buy £270 gift card..... was delivered over email in minutes and spent a few minutes after that !

Thanks for the great service - will be using again
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Pleased to hear you had a quick & easy experience with Cardyard. We look forward to seeing you again.
Fast and effective.

Add more Itunes cards if possible :)
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Cards come in from the public but you can turn notifications on to be notified when iTunes are in stock. Demi
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,032 reviews