Cardyard Reviews

customer service
Read Cardyard Reviews

mike@cardyard.co.uk

6 Lyndhurst Road

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
easy to transact
We try to be easy Keith. Thanks for your feedback.
Kind regards, Mike
What an excellent idea! My workplace often gives gift cards as rewards, which is very nice, but if it is not something you are interested in, then what do you do? I found this site by chance and could not believe how simple the process was to send in the gift card. The amount paid back is generous too. I was updated throughout the process. I will certainly use again.
Its great to hear how well our service worked for you. We love getting your unwanted gift cards so please keep sending them in!
Best wishes, Mike
Very happy with a recent sale of some store cards I had kicking around and the children wouldn't use now, decent resale price and now some good offers for stores to exchange my credit. Prompt confirmation of funds too, thanks.
I'm also very happy that you found our service worked well for you. Thanks so much for your review and please come back when you have more unwanted gift cards kicking around.
Kind regards, Mike
Used cardyard as my daughter was given unwanted gift cards and turn them into cash. I posted them to cardyard at my own cost (recorded as too much to lose in the post), I think they should offer a postage label. But I got the money they promised for the cards, a bit later than initially stated but thought the lack of postage label for free was a little dissapointing.
Thanks for leaving a review Alison, and for your feedback. There's no such thing as free postage. Somebody somewhere has to pay, and that's the customer. We think its better for the customer to pay directly; its cheaper and you can choose the level of service from Royal Mail. I hope you and your daughter use Cardyard again when you have unwanted gift cards.
Kind regards, Mike
Excellent & quick communications... great way to save money!
Thanks for making it easy to provide a service Irene. Thanks for your review and I'm glad we could help you save money.
Kind regards, Mike
Cardyard is a simple and easy way to convert unwanted gift cards into cash. They have friendly and helpful customer services too - recommended !
Thanks for your kind words and for recommending Cardyard.
Kind regards, Mike
I used Cardyard to sell an unwanted Christmas gift, Shame on me, lol. The whole process was totally slick and faultless. I was kept up to date with every step of the process. I totally recommend Cardyard!!!! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
How do you get those thumbs? Very nice review Dele, thank you so much for your kind words and for recommending us so heartily.
Best wishes
Mike
Great service and so easy
I very glad you found our service easy. Thanks for your feedback.
Kind regards, Mike
Good service and a bit of savings too.
We are all about savings and thanks for your review.
Excellent service very quick
Good to hear Andrea; thanks for your review.
Kind regards, Mike
Perfect and easy transactions. Have both sold and bought gift cards from Cardyard. Great company, very efficient.
Thanks for your review Nicly. We try to make transactions easy and to keep doing so as we grow. Great to hear you have used both sides of our service and hope to see you back on Cardyard soon.
Kind regards, Mike
Excellent. I have used cardyard to sell gift cards and to buy both ways I have been happy and satisfied I would definitely recommend this website, you can get good deals when buying but also sell unwanted gift cards for good value.
Its great to hear of your experience Rahat, and that you have used both our sell and buy service. Thanks for recommending us and we look forward to seeing you back on Cardyard soon.
Best wishes, Mike
great service for exchange of cards
Thanks for using Cardyard Adam, and thanks for your review.
Kind regards, Mike
the best people to deal with they keep to there promise and don't missed the payment day. thanks so much hope to come back again :) Deldjair
And thank you for being so easy to deal with too Deldjair. We look forward to seeing you back on Cardyard.
Best wishes, Mike
Cardyard is an incredible idea - purchase a reduced price gift card to use to make all of the purchases you would only make anyway. There is a whole range of well known highstreet retailers including big marketplaces like Amazon. If you can make 30% of of your monthly purchases using gift cards with an average of 5% discount (which from my experience is a realistic and often conservative estimate of what’s possible) then you’re going to be keeping £15-30+ in your bank account for a few minutes extra work. My savings have gone through the roof as a result!
It sounds like you have got the hang of discount gift cards and I agree with your calculations. I hope you keep on using our service, and your experience continues to be friction free.
Kind regards, Mike
I was quite hesitant at first due to my gift card being over £250 However I received £205 as cash and the service was quick which was brilliant. Hope to use cardyard again.
I loved hearing you found Cardyard worked well for you, and we look forward to seeing you back again.
Kind regards, Mike
Excellent service, sold 2 gift cards as we really needed the cash for a large unexpected vet bill. Great communication, would definitely use again
Thanks for leaving a review, and I hope your pet had a successful visit to the vet.
Best wishes, Mike
Easy to use the website and when I did make a mistake on a second transaction (I clicked e-gift card when I was selling an actual gift card) I got in touch and they corrected it for me. I sold 3 Next cards (where I don’t shop ) and used the money towards an iPad, so very pleased with this service. Such a clever idea.
I'm very happy you found our service so useful Mrs Taylor, and I hope you come back when you have more Next gift cards
Kind regards, Mike
Simple and easy to do, everything was processed as promised. Thank you again.
And thank you for using Cardyard
Best wishes, Mike
Good way of exchanging gift cards hassle free. Communication good throughout. Could be a little bit faster but then understand this is due to checks on gift cards and their validity.
Thanks for your review and for your understanding.
Cardyard is rated 4.75 based on 976 reviews