Cardyard Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

mike@cardyard.co.uk

6 Lyndhurst Road

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
Amazing site for buying discounted gift cards. I usually buy virtual cards that are delivered in less than 10 minutes to my email address. If I have any issues their customer service team always sorts it out.
Short and sweet - FANTASTIC!
Love these guys, useful discounts, good service 👍
Love this website!
Hi David, thanks for leaving a review :) Demi
Really great site, I use it very frequently to obtain reduced cost gift cards, fully recommended. great communications, super fast delivery, super discounts!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for recommending us .
Fair price for the gift card. Payment was relatively quick.
Thankyou for taking the time to leave this review. It's great to hear that you find our prices fair and the payment relatively quick
Thankyou for using Cardyard and we hope to see you again soon
Katie
Hi there, thank you for leaving a review.
Without any problems been selling gift cards.
Thankyou for taking the time to leave this review :)
Your feedback means a lot to the Cardyard team
We hope to see you back at Cardyard soon and thankyou for using Cardyard :)
Katie
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
It’s great website for people selling and buying gifts cards
Thankyou for taking the time to leave this lovely review Baili
Its wonderful to hear that you find our website great :)
Thankyou for using Cardyard :)
Katie
Hi Baili, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
Great concept, and brilliant service. Everyone wins.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this review Neil. It's great to hear that you find our service brilliant :)
We hope to see you again and thankyou for using Cardyard
Katie
Good to see this website.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Wasim.
Have been using Cardyard for a while now, and it just get better and better. Leaving glowing reviews like this one which are deserved are doing me any favours... but they are the best.
Best wishes and all the luck.
Hi Subash, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Demi
Second time using Cardyard and a couple of weeks ago submitted a couple of CEX vouchers of high value and they sold immediately and got paid as promised without any hassle.

Selling CEX vouchers was a nuisance, but not anymore!!! Sell your CEX vouchers with confidence guys!!! Thank you Cardyard!!!
Hi Mo, thank you for leaving a review. I'm pleased to hear you got cash for your unwanted vouchers and that previously you have found it a hassle selling them. We hope to speak with you again. Demi
This was the first time I had used Cardyard. I used it to sell a £150 TUI gift card. I found the whole process excellent. The web site is easy to use and I liked that my phone number and email were verified as part of setting up my account. From my card arriving at the company, I was keep informed by email of the process at each stage of selling my card. It only took 2 days to sell my card. The money for selling my card was transferred into my account on the day they said it would be. I think the price I got for the card was reasonable.
I can honestly said that I would recommend Cardyard and I would use again.
Hi Stuart, thanks for taking the time to leave a fantastic review. I'm really pleased to hear how you found the process. Thanks for recommending us, we hope to hear from you again in the future. Demi
Absolutely fantastic service.
Thanks for leaving a review Pamela.
I've bought over 20 gift cards so far and I couldn't be happier. I've made substantial savings on purchases this year at Currys, Sainsbury's, M&S, Amazon and others, which is great. And with the brilliant service offered by Cardyard, it's a definite five stars from me. If you want to save money on a regular basis, this is the place!
Hi Lee, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for your continued custom. It's fantastic to hear you've made savings at so many retailers.
Great idea for unwanted gift cards, have used cardyard several times. Would recommend!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for recommending us. Demi
Excellent very easy transaction and great value - Thanks Penny
Thanks for leaving a review Penny. Demi
Great little money saver. Every little helps. Worth trying
Hi Dean, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear from you. - Demi
I've been a member of Cardyard for nearly 2 years and have bought over 100 giftcards without any issues and saved over £300-400. I recently had my first issue with a giftcard and needed to contact customer support. Amazingly my issue was resolved within the hour. Really top work and special thanks to Lea. :)
Hi William, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's fantastic to hear you have saved so much money. I'm glad to see the problem was solved quickly and will be sure to pass this onto Lea.
Excellent service. Team is very professional & helpful. I have used CardYard more than dozen times. Maximum Purchase was above £4K in a single card.
Hi Moeed, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for your continued custom here at Cardyard. It's great to hear you find us helpful.
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,144 reviews