Cardyard Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

mike@cardyard.co.uk

6 Lyndhurst Road

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
I have been buying for several years now and find the prices and rapid delivery of vouchers most attractive.

May you go from strength-to-strength.
Hi Anthony, thank you for leaving a great review and your continued custom here at Cardyard.
This is a great website for people to trade unused gift card. Absolutely love it. The only problem is keeps rejecting my payment, so I can't purchase more. high recommend
Thank you for leaving a review and for recommending us. I can see we spoke with you and explained why the purchase didn't go through.
Absolutely awesome 😎
Thank you for leaving a review Lesley.
This is an incredible site and I have saved so much money buying gift cards from cardyard highly recommend easy transaction and customer service very good I will continue to use this site and I would recommend you all do too.
Thank you for leaving a review and recommending us Lorraine. It's fantastic to hear you have saved lots of money through the gift cards.
I bought a £5 Body Shop e-gift voucher,for £4.50 as I were wanting to buy something off the Body Shop's website, so it came in handy - great as there are discounted gift cards on here too., some are for the suparmarkets sometimes, as well, which is great to get a discount of your groceries too.
Hi Yvonne, thanks for leaving a review. It's great to hear you saved money on your purchase at the Body Shop.
Very. Quick and great service
Customer service is great
Even if transaction code fails quick resolve
Been using for two years very 😆
Thankyou for the lovely review Timothy
It's wonderful to hear that you find us very quick and our customer service great
Thankyou for using Cardyard and we look forward to seeing you again soon
Katie
Best Marketplace in whole world to get rid of ur unwanted/unused Giftcard at reasonable rate.
Also, As a buyer good saving of online shopping with discounted vouchers.

Very convenient Interface too
Thankyou so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this lovely review. It's wonderful to hear that you find us the best Marketplace in the world for gift cards and find our interface convenient
We look forward to seeing you again at Cardyard
Katie
Prompt, good value, happy to wait until not infrequent availability of £20 Book Tokens.
Thankyou so much for this lovely review. It's great to hear that you find us prompt and good value :)
Thankyou for choosing Cardyard
Katie
Great service and cards options
Quick to buy and also great service if a problem hits
Thankyou for taking the time to leave this review. It's brilliant to hear that you find our service fast and our customer service team helpful
We hope to see you back at Cardyard soon :)
Katie
I Had 4 ITunes gift cards to sell. I was a bit sceptical at first so I just tried selling one initially. They all went through fine and I am very happy with the result. Excellent website. 5 Stars!
Thankyou for this lovely review! We are so happy to hear that you find our website excellent
Thankyou for using Cardyard :)
Katie
Reliable and trustworthy. I have made many purchases from the site and can not fault their customer service.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this review. I'm so happy to hear you find us reliable and trustworthy
We hope to see you again at Cardyard :)
Katie
Great for discounted gift vouchers - easy to use website and very fast delivery especially by e mail..I always look on Cardboard before any purchases to see if a store gift card is for sale. Been using them for 3 yrs.. never had a problem.. highly recommended
Hi Ian, thanks for leaving a review. It's good to hear you find the website easy to use. It's a great way to save money on purchases :-)
Excellent service.... I have used Card Yard for years and their customer service is excellent.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and your continued relationship with Cardyard.
Have used for both selling and buying gift cards. Simple to use, and a great way of using up otherwise unwanted gift cards. Will definitely recommend to others.
Thank you for leaving a review. It's great to hear from someone who's on the buy and sell side, and that you find it simple to use. Thanks for recommending us.
Sold a Netflix card and then used part of the credit to buy an Amazon card. Altogether a straightforward and easy process.
It's brilliant to hear that you find our process easy and straightforward
We hope to see you again at Cardyard :)
Katie
Have bought many gift cards from the site and all received promptly and were as described. Great way to save money on things I would have bought anyway!
Thank you for leaving a review. It's great to hear you've made a saving through purchasing cards from our site.
super easy to use and great prices. will definitely use again in the future. A+
Thank you for leaving a review. It's really good and helpful to hear you find the service easy to use and that the prices are good. We look forward to speaking to you in the future.
Many card options with great choices + regular deals...
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review
Card yard is such an amazing website. I've made a reasonable amount of extra money from selling gift cards that I thought would just go to waste.
Hi Faith, thanks for leaving a review. It's great to hear you've made money with cards that may have been wasted.
Sound as, guys are really helpful
Thank you for leaving a review, I will be sure to pass the feedback onto the team.
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,102 reviews