Car Parts 4 Less Reviews

Could Be Better
Read Car Parts 4 Less Reviews

custservice@carparts4less.co.uk

Tell us how Car Parts 4 Less made you happy
Slow service and incomplete product
Not received the order till now Very disappointing
No parts received yet. So im not understanding the point in asking for a review!!!
Would be nice for it too be delivered like... 2 weeks still no sign
Brought over a week ago and only just received. I rang after 5 days to try and find out what was going off and got though to the rudest bloke. Saying I hadn't gave it long enough. I needed to wait he said. Wait and wait and wait. Wait over 7 working days he said !! When it said it was going to be delivered within 2 working days. After waiting 7 working days it still hadnt arrived. I only ordered oil and filter. I rang again and finally got though to someone that actually want to help me. He arranged for it to be delivered the next day but by then I was another 2000 miles late for my service. Very poor!!!!!
Receved the wrong size part for my car I called up to rectify this to be told Theres nothing that can do the amount I’ve money I spent at this place is unreal will never use again will take my Business and money els where regards Jamie
This the second time I have used Carparts for less and the second time I will have to return the parts because they don’t fit ( previous order was for a different car ) very annoying when you start the job to find parts are wrong
Terrible costumer service, they charge the costumer for collect the product. Avoid
I haven,t received my order yet
Order arrived incomplete, 1 product was substituted for another brand without notification. Emailed to find out what’s happening to the rest of my order, no response after 5 days and counting.
The most lamentable demonstration of customer service experienced in many a year. When you screw up, focus on service recovery. Demonstrate to the customer that they a valued. Get answers and actions. Listen and Communicate. No wonder Amazon has grown.
The first order the sent the wrong parts and some were half missing the lower arms should come with rear bushes but 1 was missing like someone had taken it out. This order I have only recieved half the parts they assume the other half will be sent out but they cant check for some reason. I'm sure they should have a system that shows what was sent and why parts are missing. They're definitely cheaper than most parts suppliers but so is their service. I would reccomend paying a bit extra and going with euro car parts at least if theirs a issue you walk into the shop and they resolve it on the spot.
Delivery is a nightmare, you have to be in to recieve it. I work all day so unable to have it delivered. Doesn't make this clear on website. Waste of fuel and time for euro car part driver. No option to leave in safe placs
Avoid. Upon the flywheel being delivered and upon inspection noticed the part had been previously been handled as had black marks as if returned by a garage. When phoned branch sent a replacement with the same issue even though promised would be brand new untouched part. Upon complaint sent a third time and despite assurances, the same issue. Had to reluctantly accept as had booked the work at a garage. Rubbish service.
Terrible service. Waited over a week for delivery, to which I had to chase in 2 separate phone calls to customer service centre (the part was in their Wirral office for quite a few days prior to delivery). However the quality of the product seems good upon inspection.
It's Eurocarparts and they want to charge you to collect the parts which then make them the same price as ECP, I'm afraid that's a big F*CK off for this obvious front for Eurocarparts stop trying to deceive people!
Lack of communication. No delivery at all 2 weeks later
why do have to pay for delivery when we are collecting from Euro car parts and it's same company
Didn’t get my order
Spend the extra money and go to Euro car parts, although they are the same company, You can take the parts back to Euro car parts when they are the wrong part or broken, you have to post them back to carparts4less.
Car Parts 4 Less is rated 4.49 based on 85,013 reviews