Car Parts 4 Less Reviews

Could Be Better
Read Car Parts 4 Less Reviews

custservice@carparts4less.co.uk

Tell us how Car Parts 4 Less made you happy
Good on delivery slow on answer on chat
I have purchased items before and received good prompt service, and good prices, thank you.
I always use car parts 4 less, quality parts and reasonable prices and prompt delivery.
I mainly used carparts4less as I wanted to buy a new air filter which I got and works perfectly. Delivery was good and packaged well but the only little downside is that I ordered some more bulbs for my car to use for brake lights and they are the wrong fitting, even though I typed in my registration of my car and it gave me results. I am not that bothered by this as they don't cost much and I bought the right ones in-person elsewhere and it would have probably cost more than the bulbs to pay for the postage to send them back. Despite this I will definitely use carparts4less in the future.
A much needed item for my car that was the best price...Anywhere!! This came very fast, delivered on the next day and very well packed. Time will tell for how good it really is but as for the service... excellent as usual, thanks very much guys.
This would have been a definite 5 stars, great price and v quick service. So why only 4? Probably not Car Parts problem but the 'safety catch' on the ramp was not on when unpacking. Ouch!
Parts ordered were good value for money and good quality. However, although delivery was fast the items we're left unannounced in an unmarked plastic bag on my doorstep right next to a public footpath. Totally unsatisfactory.
Only a small order but great service
Only marked 4 out of 5 because I opted for free home delivery and usually informed by email when that would be. As delivery was by Europarts van from local depot, no delivery date was given which makes a bit tricky to estimate when you will be up and running again. In my case this wasn't a huge problem this time but would be good to have a rough delivery date. I am very pleased with the product and price so will continue to use them again.
I bought Normfest DPF cleaner and the aerosol can failed to work so the product was useless. Initially it took a while but CP4L sent me a replacement straight away which subsequently worked fine. Thank you for sorting.
The delivery was delayed by 4 days ish. I had to phone up the customer service to chase the order up. I was told that the order has been just misplaced and would be dealt with priority after notifying the company. Branch manager rang me and apologized, and organized the delivery to be done asap. Received it on that same day. So not too fussed as the handling of situation was good.
The free delivery or click and collect option charges are .... However as you are part of Eurocar Parts my collection was floored as although their stock control said it was in stock on arrival was told it wasn't. Bit frustrating. But it was delivered to me some 3 working days later. Good job I wasn't desperate for it. And they still charged me for the click and collect after driving some miles to try and get it. A shortcoming but will still use you in future. Let's hope I and more successful then. Regards
Deliver before time
Part delivered and fitted at a fraction of a Garage
I have ordered multiple parts for my car the only issue i have was missing a belt in my timing belt kit and i order another one then i return the one which was with the missing item
Great price on top brands, quick delivery. Good comms. MOT ready 👍🏽
The website needs better updating to show progress of the order. I went out on the day of the delivery because the website showed the order hadn't been picked. An order from 2019 is still showing as being processed although it was delivered next day. It would be better to have no order status than to have wrong information. Apart from that, the goods were well priced and delivered in good condition
Many thanks for sorting out the original not satisfactory watering can problem out for my mum. She is now very happy with her little easy to use device, and the outside flowers are glad too.
Great. Used many times. Good prices and fast delivery.
Delivery was very good got it in 2 days.
Car Parts 4 Less is rated 4.49 based on 84,864 reviews