Car Parts 4 Less Reviews

Could Be Better
Read Car Parts 4 Less Reviews

custservice@carparts4less.co.uk

Tell us how Car Parts 4 Less made you happy
Outstanding value for money plus very fast dispatch & delivery . 100% eBay Trader. Highly recommended.
Excellent service
Good price. Delivered promptly. Parts as described. Website easy to negotiate and order from. Does what it says on the tin.
Quality car parts, oem or better. Fast and efficient service. Good value for money.
Good and prompt
Great value, fast delivery, cheaper than top competitor, like for like. Will always use in future.
It was an exchange on the shift and in the end I declare myself satisfied. thanks CarParts4Less.
I would definitely recommend carparts4less, I bought 5l of oil from them that was the cheapest price that I could find on the internet, the website stated that the delivery would be 2-3 days, the delivery was at my address in less than two hours, Very Impressive.
Straight forward and efficient. Ordered item and it arrived in less than 12 hours. Same item was to take 4-5 days from well known motoring high street retailer, and a repeat visit.
The reason I used car parts 4 less is because the parts were £58 cheaper than Euro car parts for exactly the same brand I paid £1.99 to click and collect and guess where I had to collect them from? My local Euro car parts, no brainer!
Excellent online ordering system, with good pricing and very fast delivery.
Great items and prices. Speedy dispatch and delivery was great too thanks 👍
Use car parts for less all the time easy to use quick delivery good prices always have what you need and always the right parts
Quality products with Fast different also great prices
Ordered from carports 4 less as they supply what I required exactly, good parts at really good prices, can't fault them and would highly recommend them for any parts for any vehicle.
I've received the parts I needed for my car in a very short time, good quality brands and excellent price.
I have to say I was disappointed with my experience. I was outraged at the idea of paying £1.99 for the privilege of picking my order up. On top of this the brake shoes, which were the main part of the order were not right for the car despite using the vehicle registration number. Looking on the bright side I don’t think they charged me another £1.99 to return them! Don’t think I’ll use them or euro car parts again sadly.
As usual, excellent service
Quick and easy.
Terrible costumer service, they charge the costumer for collect the product. Avoid
Car Parts 4 Less is rated 4.49 based on 84,964 reviews