Car Parts 4 Less Reviews

Could Be Better
Read Car Parts 4 Less Reviews

custservice@carparts4less.co.uk

Tell us how Car Parts 4 Less made you happy
Great prices however I was disappointed I was charged to collect.
Very efficient and will use them again. 👍
Part arrived early than expected and fitted with no issues. Good service
I have used car parts for less quite frequently recently and have been really impressed with the service I have received, both delivery and communication.
Order took nearly two weeks to arrive, customer services are as good as useless, all they say is they've contacted the branch to prioritise it. How do this company/Euro Car parts consistently manage to deliver such poor levels of service!?
Great quality...fantastic prices and delivery spot-on....what more can you get......Al
Very fast delivery
done business with this company before good value for money and good selection of product
Very happy with the products I purchased from Car Parts 4 less. Really good price and excellent, very quick delivery. Very good company, with excellent products, price and delivery.
Orderwd a clutch for my car, great price, brilliant delivery came well before it was estimated. Highly recommend Brilliant service
Order placed on a Friday. Stated 3 working days for delivery. No sign of the order the following Friday and when ringing local branch of Euro’s who were delivering they said they’ll put it out for delivery Saturday. Didn’t turn up all day after waiting in. Ended up having to pick them up myself on Monday. Terrible service and zero communication.
Ordering the oil filter was straight forward fast and quickly That's where the positive stops I at to collect the oil filter from my local Euro parts supplier in Strood Kent I got there and was behind 2 people both of the customers wanted batteries the first customers waited and waited then the ONLY GUY in the store came to the counter and said its the wrong battery let me look 20 minutes later came back and said sorry we have not got the right battery the customer wasn't happy and walked out the other customers that were now behind me asked any chance of someone giving you a hand mate ?? Which tge man replied no need I can cope so next customer I can't believe it exactly the same thing 20 minutes later came back and said sorry we don't have your battery where tge man swore at tge man and walked out with 2 other guys who were behind me so I was next 10 miniutes later he came back gave me my oil filter which was the right one but 50 minutes wait is unacceptable will pay tge extra postage next time for delivery Complete joke
ordered new breaks and discs for my ford ecosport and was delivered in a few day, great service as i was contacted via email through the whole process.
100% 😀👍
Part we’re ordered hassle free. Paid for two day delivery. Arrived next day. Brilliant service
Excellent service, everything worked as stated. Would definitely use again.
Brilliant as ever easy to use fast delivery and a great price as well 👍
Not a great service. Never received anything to say when the order was ready for collection. I had been told 2 different dates for collection in emails also. Order wasn’t ready for 3 days even though the parts were in stock.
All I could ask, except the star system above don't work!
Excellent service, perfect and quick delivery. Thanks
Car Parts 4 Less is rated 4.49 based on 85,348 reviews