Car Parts 4 Less Reviews

Difficult
refunds process
Easy
returns process
"both items delivered promptly and well packed"
"Great price, quick delivery."
"Speedy delivery, best price on the web!"
"Despite putting my car registration details, and checking the details on the car shown were correct, the parts that arrived did not fit my car. I am still awaiting an email to arrange return of the incorrect parts and supply of the correct ones."
"I just want to say this about car parts for less. Iv used them for the first time and they had the item I wanted for a lot less than I seen elsewhere. My father in law has been buying from them for a while saving a lot of money. I’ll use no else no more. 5 stars all the way. 👌😎👍"
"I ordered a car battery, the wrong one was delivered and I then had to phone customer service and get a returns number and drive to a euro parts store and change it myself."
"Great product at a very good price"
"Excellent service would recommend good quality products"
"Happy with service and price"
"Great service and quick delivery"
"Good quality product, easy to order, good price ! Free delivery!"
"I have bought a few car batteries from these guys; amazingly comprehensive packaging to ensure that the order arrives in top shape. Would have no hesitation in using these guys again and again."
"Arrived promptly thank you"
"Nice and easy. Will order more stuff from here"
"Usual good service, prompt delivery and good price."
"Tip top service"
"Service good, slight delay posting but I was kept fully informed."
"The item photo did not match the description and the wrong part was supplied. They arranged collection which took 3 attempts to get resolved. Continuous promises to resolve but little action resulting in complete frustration and anger. Finally refund was received but only with the involvement of Ebay otherwise I think it would not have been forthcoming."
"Fast delivery,all good."
"Ordered a battery before 2 pm and paid for next day delivery only to told delivery wouldn’t be until Tuesday the following week ? Too late to call and cancel the order and get another as your office was closed at weekend! Battery good but still not that happy with delivery"
Car Parts 4 Less is rated 4.56 based on 54,453 reviews