Car Parts 4 Less Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Car Parts 4 Less
customer service

How would you rate Car Parts 4 Less ?

"Very reasonable prices fast delivery will be returning to buy more parts Keep up the good work"
Posted 14 seconds ago
"Order received on time . One problem . A sticky label covers the instructions . When removed , the instructions come off to . Not good . I’ll need to try Google to see how to use . Learn by my comment please"
Posted 7 minutes ago
"Good price, delivery included, kept well informed, prompt delivery. Recommend!"
Posted 15 minutes ago
"Excellent price for the item purchased. Very fare charge for the 48hour delivery (arrived next day). Very pleased and will definitely use age. Recommended"
Posted 15 minutes ago
"Ordered a battery and front wiper blades for my Yeti, The blades were delivered next day and battery the day after. Delivery was free and the Bosch items were half the price quoted by Skoda plus they wanted 1 hour labour to fit and a disposal charge for the old battery. I fitted both in 30 minutes and got £10 for the old battery. Car Parts 4 Less get a big YES from me"
Posted 18 minutes ago
"I have always bought from CarParts4Less for quality, price and excellent customer service"
Posted 25 minutes ago
"Very good professional business cheaper than trade prices delivered to your door for a fraction of the price.Very highly recommend would definitely use again and recommend."
Posted 34 minutes ago
"Perfect super fast well packaged item the cheapest like 4 like I could find one of the best in its class according to independant reviews"
Posted 59 minutes ago
"Good service, good price and good delivery."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Prompt delivery, reasonable prices. Was almost going to use a competitor's website but after reading a number negative reviews I went for Car Parts 4 Less. I'm glad I did."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent price for a quality product and rapid delivery - what more can you ask for?"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Sent the wrong battery identified from reg plate. Return and refund satisfactory."
"I spoke to a VERY helpful person at the customer service number. I wasn't sure if the part was correct as the photo was misleading. He went to the warehouse and personally checked the details for me and got back to me within 10 minutes to reassure me that the part was correct. VERY good customer service. He also told me how to take advantage of the discount voucher which I appreciated. I wasn't pleased that I had to pay for a large package delivery when it was only a small light casing for the car with a lot of packaging!! Also I think the part was a used part as it had a small crack in the framework but that did not effect the fitting. I think if a part is a used part you should tell the customer that. I have an old 'R' registration vehicle and with the new part it passed it's MOT so I was happy. Excellent customer service and employee commitment."
"Superb service will recommend to anyone will use again cheap prices excellent delivery service 👍"
"I bought your bird sh#t remover and it came promptly but without the spray nozzle, only the bottle arrived. I 'phoned to request a spray nozzle and was given an apology and was told it would be despatched separately. That was over a week ago and nothing has arrived. So naturally my review is very poor."
"Very happy with the service received 9out10 thanks"
"Good value - order received quickly"
"Good service"
"Great service"
"Very nice leather smell that lasted. The real thing unlike others that smell like burnt rubber. This keeps a real leather smell that lasts with dilution rate even! Great product. Highly Recommend."
Car Parts 4 Less is rated 4.53 based on 45,480 reviews