Car Parts 4 Less Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Car Parts 4 Less

How would you rate Car Parts 4 Less ?

"Good prices and quick delivery"
Posted 1 hour ago
Adam Witek
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was very easy followed by swift delivery. Very good pricing comparing to other online shops with parts, and discount code made it even sweeter :)"
"I ordered the car detailing spray at an unbelievably good price, it came delivered free of charge within a few days and was exactly as it said it was, I have used it today and had a few people comment on how good my car was looking."
Tom Hinson
Verified Buyer
"Easy to find right parts, good value, fast delivery"
"Great service, cheap price and efficient delivery. All you need from a supplier."
Trevor Sampson
Verified Buyer
"I was so surprised how quick my break pads came and a brilliant price , think I order one Sunday morning and on in the afternoon and received them on Monday and Tuesday and that was free postage"
"Still havent got item after almost two weeks"
Damian Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"I bought isofix, the price was good and very fast free delivery. It was exactly as it said in the description. Would recommend and defo be using this company again."
Mike Mazzeo
Verified Buyer
"Excellent fast service. Will use again."
"Free delivery of the item I required."
Alfie Sutton Lavers
Verified Buyer
"Best service best price no issues excellent"
John Lamont
Verified Buyer
"Purchased a set of 2 wiper blades. On delivery 1 of the blades was faulty in that it hadn't been fed thru' 1 of the brackets and needed to be returned. While I accept they were inexpensive it would have been good if it were usuable. Now have wait on a refund before I can re-order."
John Morland
Verified Buyer
"Used this company before, now never bother looking anywhere eles for car parts as these are one of the cheapest, [ if not the cheapest ] place to get my parts. And the service you get is second to none, can't recommend this company enough ."
Peter Trebble
Verified Buyer
"Best prices, quick delivery and quality parts."
John Conquer
Verified Buyer
"Still not received my item ,no communication ,carparts4less are a joke ,do not buy from these con artists"
Robert Daley
Verified Buyer
"Carparts4less are great but sadly let down by the terrible 'delivery service' of DHL."
"Strips made interior look a bit tacky but prompt delivery and would use parts 4 less again for any other product I need for my car"
Jill Hewlett
Verified Buyer
"Just what I was looking for at a reasonable price."
Norman Bowes
Verified Buyer
"Very good price and service"
"Excellent customer service"