Car Parts 4 Less Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Car Parts 4 Less

How would you rate Car Parts 4 Less?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Michael Downes
Verified Buyer
"exellent service speedy delivery."
Posted 19 minutes ago
"delivered on time within standard delivery but I never received an email about order conformation or any other expected email."
"Delivered on time within the standard delivery"
"Slow to despatch item, arrived 3 days after estimated delivery date. Ended up having to buy item from from a shop as needed for MOT and part hadn't arrived."
Wojciech Vojtex
"Very well"
"Ordered cleaninggear some came and some hasn’t and haven’t heard back in a week after two emails very disappointed!"
Amilcar Moreira
Verified Buyer
"I have made order reference 121-00000241607 with 2 no wiper blades for a Seat Leon. On of them came with the wrong adapter and does not fit my car. I've sent 2 no. e-mails regarding the situation and asking you to send me the missing adaptor, however haven't had a feedback. If you care about your costumers (as I understand you do), please get in touch with me to resolve the situation. Kind regards Amilcar Moreira"
Kevin Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery, good price!"
Colin Cyster
Verified Buyer
"As I climbed into my van on a frosty morning I knocked my wiper switch on the wipers were frozen to the screen the wiper blades were ripped apart, I went on line ordered new blades they arrived next day as quick as getting another vehicle & driving into town to buy new ones and probably cheaper. Thanks. Best Wishes Colin."
"Very quick service and very keen price .. I bought a battery for my Ford Fiesta well impressed thank you!"
"10l for £5 delivered. Cheaper than the shops. Spot on!"
Rob Brannan
Verified Buyer
"I initially ordered some parts on the internet with free same day delivery. I did not receive the parts or any notification that there had been any attempt to deliver the parts and also no email confirmation despite the order showing up on my EuroCarParts account. After several days I contacted my local branch (Catford) to inquire as to why I had not received the parts. The initial EuroCarParts employee was not very helpful so I requested to speak to someone more senior. I then spoke to Tony (If I remember correctly) he was great, not only did he apologise, but he gave me the parts for a lower price and had them delivered to my home address within the hour. Great customer service, will be recommending EuroCarParts to my mates. Keep up the good work."
Keith Bateson
Verified Buyer
"Found their website easy to use. Prices for the battery was very competitive and item arrived very quickly."
Martin Anderson
Verified Buyer
"Good value fast delivery"
"Well priced item and speedy delivery"
Alex Cunningham
Verified Buyer
"Good prices good delivery good products"
"Received parts quickly very satisfied thanks"
"Very happy"
"Excellent service and quick delivery"
Stephen Cooke
Verified Buyer
"Bought a battery very good price and was able to dictate delivery day"
Car Parts 4 Less is rated 4.71 based on 34,860 reviews