Car Parts 4 Less Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Car Parts 4 Less

How would you rate Car Parts 4 Less?

Graham Didcock
Verified Buyer
"Thank you it took to long for delivery"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Paid extra for next day delivery on a wednesday. Only received the item the following monday!"
David Tomlinson
Verified Buyer
"Provided with just what was required good people to deal with"
"Good prices but Do not put yourself through the pain! You have been warned! ordered over 1wk ago for brakes and 2 rear suspension springs. Brakes delivered promptly along with only 1 coil spring. Scribbled On Invoice was a note to say 2nd spring would follow. Now over week later, and a frustrating 30min wait contacting customer services I was told part would be resent from warehouse . Unfortunately no reorder confirmation email and no dhl tracking no provided, and still no part ! Tomorrow I will start the lengthy process of contacting customer service again to get refund. Appalling service"
Peter Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Having ordered several items in one order upon opening the packages an item was missing. I phoned & was promised a call back that day (Tuesday) - no call received so I emailed the company. No response to email. I rang back on Thursday & again promised a call back - no call so I sent another email. I have sent yet another email and still no response. Are this company for real ? awful customer service clearly can't cope with people ordering multiple items."
Andrew Broadley
Verified Buyer
"Item I bought was keenly priced,easy to order and delivered on time as promised"
"Very cheap price and very prompt delivery. Very pleased"
"Purchased 3 light bulbs from CARPARTS4LESS and what a MISTAKE that was..... Would NEVER USE THE COMPANY AGAIN !! OR RECOMMEND THIS AMATEUR COMPANY TO ANYBODY...... 2 of the bulbs arrived in the post smashed......15 days later and 4 emails, explaining the problem later......NOT A SINGLE RESPONSE FROM THIS RIP-OFF COMPANY.... I WOULD ADVISE ANYBODY THINKING OF BUYING ANYTHING FROM THIS AMATEUR COMPANY, NOT TO BOTHER AND TO SHOP ELSEWHERE......!!!!!"
Graeme Cherry
Verified Buyer
"My order is short I’ve emailed in and still waiting on a response!! That’s over a week now !!"
Nicholas Roddis
"Brilliant affordable service."
Luke Mainstone
Verified Buyer
"Awful. Never received my order still waiting"
Nikodem Domarus
Verified Buyer
"Bought etch for polished metal, witch I thought I will be clear, no, it was grey so I don't know what's purpose buying etch for polished metals if it ain't clear..."
Michael Lee
Verified Buyer
"Ordered car battery on standard delivery ( 5 to 7 days). From a cost view point it was excellant value. At the end of the delivery period I was contacted by Dhl via email giving me a manifest number. Wonderful I thought as now I could track delivery. After a number of days with no movement I phone DHL (at cost) and found that delivery was held a picking number, so no part. After phoning car parts4less which took 30mins to get through to an advisor who said it would be passed on to customer service whom I believed to be speaking to. I requested a return phone call for update ASAP. No joy and I was still in the dark as to where tha part was. Tried emails but the don't seem keen ong replying. Final phone call another 30min before answer and cancelled order, they did acknowledge that at least. Following two days purchased same product from a local supplier costing a bit more. DHL then emailed me to as when I was in for delivery??? Not a good experience especially the lack of communication. Having headed up a customer interface teams for a large company I know things can go wrong but have always insisted that communication and providing options was the least customers expect."
Benjamin Peter
Verified Buyer
"Took a week for delivery I was under the assumption that delivery would only take a few days"
Matthew Holden
Verified Buyer
"Decent quality product at good price. Well packaged delivery. Will use again. Thanks"
"Parts didn't fit properly Customer service never reply"
Robert Abel
Verified Buyer
"After entering my reg number I ordered two wiper blades to fit my vehicle. Only one arrived and that didn't fit. On checking on Halfords website, that wiper should not have been recommended for my vehicle as the fittings are totally different. Two weeks on and the second wiper still hasn't arrived even though it is shown as "in stock". I tried to phone them, but after 15 minutes of not being answered gave up. I have messaged them and emailed them but have had no response or even an acknowledgement. If you want to risk having this kind of service then buy from "Carparts4less" and get less car parts than you paid for. Customer service, "What customer service?""
Val Dacheva
Verified Buyer
"I have never received my order!"
Zafar Mahmood
Verified Buyer
"Good price non existing customer service. The wait time is over 47 minutes!! Tried to cancel an order and it was the most difficult organisation I’ve dealt with to date! Poor service"
Maria Cardwell
Verified Buyer
"It’s been terrible, had all the wrong parts delivered, absolutely terrible"
Car Parts 4 Less is rated 4.62 based on 37,820 reviews