Car Parts 4 Less Reviews

Car Parts 4 Less 1 star review on 16th October 2021
GARY C
Car Parts 4 Less 5 star review on 10th October 2021
John W
What a fantastic company. One that delivers on every level
Car part arrived on time, great price, recommend
I needed replacement G13 antifreeze and demineralised water at similar quantities to change out the fluid in my campers heating system. I browsed online and Car Parts had them in stock, exactly the correct specification at a competitive price. It was a period where I didn't have a lot of time and opted for delivery, in this case it was free. Delivered to my door next day, brilliant.
Great service never had a problem very reliable.
I will never use again charged me £2 to collect my order in person then gave me the compleat wrong part then didn’t refund the hole amount abs I didn’t even leave the store
I ordered a wing mirror for my daughter's mini not initially realising it was without cover, glass & or motor. Before it was even delivered I filled in a Returns form online. The response from CS was excellent & my refund was received within 3 days.
Very poor service. They missed my order on numerous occasions, they all kept re directing me to ‘other’ departments, finally it arrived and I was asked to pay even though it was a paid online order. Shambles this time round.
Fantastic service
I have used them a few times they often have discount offers .prices are very competitive always fast reliable service .I will continue to use these guys to save a bit of money .
As describe turned up quickly pleasure doing business
Truly excellent service at a competitive price and delivered to my door. I recommend without reservation.
Very quick delivery and very cheap
All parts were, as described and delivery was on time.
Never received the order. Granted I was refunded immediately but without any explanation. I've wasted a week waiting for the parts. Ordered elsewhere and received today.....and a little cheaper!
Very bad experience Waiting for 2 weeks and they still haven’t sent my order
Awful company, I will never use them again. Their website said some wipers would fit my car, when they turned up they didn’t and the box said they’re for a different model. I phoned up to arrange a collection, DPD refused to take it because Car Parts 4 Less haven’t provided a label, I called them again and they said they don’t provide a label and that DPD will so they rearranged the collection, DPD turned up again and refused to take the parcel without a return label, I called again and was told there’s nothing they can do and that I can pay to return them or call back again (for the FOURTH time). So am I now to just accept that I’ve lost the money for this?
I've ordered a front bumper grille on 6th May and I haven't received yet today on 19th May. I did write them, but no answer yet.
Quality item at excellent price delivered on time.
Products were not described properly as obviously used/secondhand
Not recommend at all this company, I placed my order on 9th May and I still waiting for delivery today when I write this review I still haven’t received my order 19th May , customer service not helpful they told me to call on Ipswich branch and after the Ipswich branch to call back customer service. This company is a joke.For me not worth it in the future. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
Car Parts 4 Less is rated 4.48 based on 87,271 reviews