Car Parts 4 Less Reviews

Could Be Better
Read Car Parts 4 Less Reviews

custservice@carparts4less.co.uk

Tell us how Car Parts 4 Less made you happy
My order arrived promptly, but in spite of using the car registration search facility to select the correct product model for a replacement air cabin filter, the product received was a completely different shape to the original and didn’t fit, which was frustrating as it’s quite a lengthy process removing various parts in a volvo to access the filter and I only learned that it was the wrong one once I had undone and removed everything. I contacted them several days ago about processing a return but haven’t heard back yet.
Paid for 2 day delivery via delivery company. Items turned up 4 days later delivered by driver from local car parts company. Wont use them again
When I went to collect my order I was told this has been collected already a day before. Of course this was impossible since I wasn't even in town. Anyway they looked in the back and after 10min they brought the items. I'll never buy anything from them.
I payed £2 for a Car Parts 4 Less click and collect at my local EuroCarParts at Durham. Had to wait outside for over 45 mins and i was 4th in the queue, only one person serving very disappointed
Didn't arrive within a reasonable time frame and was forced to physically go to my local Euro Store.
I bought screen wipers for my Kia Carens; they came on time, but they were not compatible with my car. However, I placed the order, using my car registration and the details were correct. I couldn't go through the stress of returning them and asking for a refund.
Paid the extra £4.95 for a quick delivery but the battery arrived in the 'normal' time. No offer of a refund from Car Parts 4 Less
Sold wrong battery and took back to euro parts person on till with music earphone in got reg wrong twice wouldnt buy from these clowns again
Product I bought unusable because the aerosol can failed. After writing to customer service to request a replacement, no answer after a week. Quite disappointed.
I ordered my parts which were a reasonable price, but despite the email confirming I could collect the items on 24/08/21, when I went to Euro Car Parts, some of the items had not yet arrived. I asked if the items could be delivered to me when they arrived and I was assured they would be (after being asked to leave my contact details). Unfortunately after hearing nothing for several days, I called back and was informed the items had indeed arrived and they were waiting for me to call them. I then received a call back from the assistant with whom I initially spoke about the delivery and she advised "when I gave your contact details to the team at the back, they told me they would wait for your call". This made me irate, as it was not what was agreed and she knew what had been agreed, because I agreed it with her. Anyway, she asked me to come in and she would explain everything, but surprise surprise, she was nowhere to be seen. Really not happy at all about the experience and the lies to try to cover their tracks really insulted my intelligence.
Did not receive one part in delivery and contacted them many time but they are not sorting still
Took nearly two weeks for delivery. Had to phone them after 5 days as the parts did not arrive according to the instructions.
Website is ok but prices are mess. Like other compatitor websites they show high prices and then you have to apply coupon code for discount. Thats wrong way. You dont have idea what about how much money will go out of pocket until you go to trolly. Simple prices should be alot better
I have only reviewed 1 of 2 items (shock absorbers) and after a week I’m still waiting for some information on when the other will arrive. I received a delivery advice note with my one item but it didn’t say why only one or when the other will arrive.
Disk pads to disk rotor qty not clear. I ordered two front disks and two front pads.
Cheap but not worth it. Customer service non existent.
I bought vipers for my 2014 Mercedes C180, (brand:bosch) and it's making to much noise and I am not happy with that, I think it's not original or faulty product.
Ordered for next day delivery but took 4 days to receive. Complained but had zero response.
My error, I forgot to apply a discount code to an online order. The order had already gone through so I emailed customer services to see if it could be applied retrospectively. I wasn’t hopeful of a refund and didn’t get one.
I ordered the wrong oil filter by mistake sò immediately emailed to explain and apologise . I received no reply. The next day I thought I had better phone . They said it was too late now as it was in the system to be dispatched and nothing could be done to stop It! It arrived three days later and I will have to return it now. Whilst it was my initial mistake, very poor communications, both to me and internally, have led to a a load of hassle for me.
Car Parts 4 Less is rated 4.49 based on 84,862 reviews