Canada Travel Specialists Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Canada Travel Specialists Reviews

85 Oswald Street

Tell us how Canada Travel Specialists made you happy
I had a fantastic holiday and everything ran smoothly. All hotels were perfectly situated for all attractions I wanted to see, were clean and tidy and well equipped with everything I required. I would highly recommend The Blue Horizon in Vancouver and would definitely stay there again. The suite in the Best Western in Jasper was lovely and would definitely recommend. I would definitely use Barrhead again for a long haul holiday as both my trips to Canada have been well organised. Many Thanks to Adla for all the assistance in organising my trip.
Easy to use, very knowledgable. Happy to accommodate my requirements which involved Meeting up with other members of the family. Loved the whole experience of the Rock Mountaneer really made the trip special.
the whole trip was so exceptional from start to finish. everyone was so helpful and had time to help you no matter what. the Brewster tour company in Canada was great the two drivers we had Ti & Al were exceptional and went out of their way to make the trip so memorable. i would recommend anyone that is thinking of making this trip to use Adla @ Canada Specialist as she knows her stuff also.
The trip was amazing, more than I had hoped for! It was brilliantly organised and planned, fantastic tour guides (Sue is simply great! You are lucky to have her services!). The drivers were great, always felt safe and cared for. The cruise was brilliant as well. Staff in all the hotels we stayed in and on the ship were wonderful; friendly, sense of humour, good attention to detail. Questions or concerns were addressed by you, Adla, and your office colleagues with speed, efficiency and professionalism. Would not hesitate recommend you to others, and have done so. The only niggle I have and this is not down to you, is the BA flight out in a 7- something plane. Way too small and crowded in its seating configuration. The airbus on the return was significantly better! We loved Canada! If I was 35 years younger, I would seek to immigrate to the west side! What a beautiful and vibrant place! This was the trip of a life time for us! Thank you so much!
We hired a RV out of Montreal and spent a week travelling through Canada down to New Jersey and then across to Niagara and finishing in Toronto. Our first experience of driving a RV, but an absolutely fantastic experience from start to finish. The RV was very spacious and comfortable, and easy to drive and use, and it had everything you need for the holiday. The whole trip was a hugely memorable and enjoyable one, thanks to the services provided by Canada Travel Specialists, and in particular to Adla Toal, who organized everything for us. A big thank you to Adla and the team at Canada Travel Specialists, and to Canada
Very flexible from start to finish and followed up efficiently on any special requests that we had. I would be happy to use them again and very happy to recommend their services to both friends and family. Adla's assistance certainly warrants special mention - she could not have been more helpful!
Excellent holiday package made to suit us by Adla, listened to our ideas and sorted and discussed ideas, 3rd time we have used Canadian Travel and always been full of information and what was required.
Canada travel arranged a car touring holiday for us from Vancouver to Jasper returning on the Rocky Mountaineer.This included some side trips. We had agreat time and all arrangements worked well. Our agent,Laura Thompson was very helpful. Can Highly recommend them.
We've just come back from a great 18 day trip to Vancouver, Whistler and Vancouver Island. Thanks to Adla we felt really spoilt with our hotel suites. The views from our hotels were amazing. Our itinerary included everything we asked for. Our trips to see the bears and whales were first class. Thank you Adla for everything.
We have just returned from Canada our Rocky Mountaineer experience and we all wanted to say a hugh thank you to Adle for organising a fantastic trip. Everything ran exactly according to the itinery; the accommodation she booked for us in all locations. The Rocky Mountaineer was superb. Gold Leaf. We could not have hoped for any better service or staff and really enjoyed the experience. The scenery was amazing. All hotels were brilliant, Lakes beautiful. Victoria Island a must, Butchart Gardens just brilliant. The precision with which the whole tour was organised was impressive and we shall definitely use your company in the future and be recommending your service to our friends. Thank you once again, we could not have done it without you!
We have just returned this week from our Rocky Mountaineer experience and we all wanted to say a hugh thank you to Adle for organising a fantastic trip. Everything ran exactly according to the itinery; the accommodation she booked for us in all locations was ideal - loved the Brewster Mountain Lodge especially, but all were in ideal locations and I feel I could not have choses better myself.  The Rocky Mountaineer was superb. On our trip was the 2 millionths passenger, so there was a presentation before we embarked and the lucky person bagged an upgrade to Gold Service. However, we were not disappointed with the Silver Service, could not have hoped for any better service or staff and really enjoyed the experience. The scenery we expected to see was marred by the smog from the forest fires that has been burning for the past two months - I can still smell the smoke when I think about it - which was a bit disappointing but could not be avoided.  Adla was right when she advised me that there was not enough to see in Calgary, although the view from the Calgary Tower gave us a good overview of the whole city and was a great experience. I did, however, manager to book tickets to see Garth Brooks at the Novascotia Saddledome for the Saturday night which I would not have been able to do if you had not altered the itinery from 1 to 2 nights so we were really glad we had made that decision.  The precision with which the whole tour was organised was impressive and we shall definitely use your company in the future and be recommending your service to our friends. Thank you once again, we could not have done it without you!
An amazing holiday helped to be organised by Adla, she had great knowledge of hotels and locations and any info she wasn't sure of she ensured she found out. I changed things a fair few times and she was patient and happy to help.
Fantastic holiday all organised by Laura Thomson great cruise to Alaska followed by 3 days in Vancouver and last but not least trip on Rocky Mountaineer.Lovely hotels chosen by Laura especially Caribou Lodge in Banff,our last stop.Trip of a lifetime !!!!!!
Hannah organised our trip to Canada and the Alaskan cruise, which all went smoothly. The hotels we stayed in in Vancouver and Banff were all first class and the rockery mountaineer train journey was a great experience. The only necative feedback I can give is we wished we had stayed longer and had a bit more time in between the cruise and train journey, so it wasn't so tiring ! It felt a bit rushed. Wish we had stayed for longer and had more time to see the lovely scenery. Can highly recommend the trip to lake Louise and Morraine, it was breathtaking ! Thank you for organising the trip so well.
travelled from Calgary to Vancouver then on an Alaskan cruise in August. Every thing was waiting for us and on time, hotels great. Would recommend Barrhead Canadian specialist to anyone considering this trip
Flew from Manchester to Vancouver, stayed overnight at the Rosedale. Unfortunately, the hotel is in a seedy area. Next day joined the ship for our Inside Passage cruise. Although we were pleased to be upgraded to a balcony, it was cabin No. 1 next to the noisy anchor!! The walk to the dining areas felt like taking part in a half marathon. After the cruise, we spent a few nights at the Blue Horizon Hotel; highly recommended as it is in a much more upmarket part of town, with good shops and restaurant. A good tip when travelling to and from the airport to downtown is to take a taxi, convenient and a reasonable price.
Hannah Esdaile, put together our special family trip to BC. Our exact requirements were met and every thing was organised perfectly. Our family were so impressed by the way every thing was so well put together and fell into place. Thank you so much. We would recommend you in the future.
Staff very helpful, assisting you when required prior to 'take off'. The trip was everything we hoped for and more. All hotels excellent, good positions. Everything went according to plan, taxis, cruise and time in Vancouver. Return flight with British Airways was dreadful due to the computer break down, but our agent did ring to see if we had returned safely. Thank you won't hesitate to use you again and recommend
Your rep, Adler Toal was very helpful and seem to know what we wanted on our special trip
A big thank you to Adla Toal, Barrhead Travel, Glasgow for arranging our wonderful holiday to Canada (Rockies and Vancouver). Every hotel was well chosen especially our lodges at Emerald Lake and Clearwater. The whole experience was hassle free from start to finish. Would definitely recommend your office for anyone booking a holiday in the future.
Canada Travel Specialists is rated 4.84 based on 316 reviews