Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
Never recieved my parcel :(
I haven’t received my order yet. Perhaps not “Camille’s” fault but dissapoinred as missed daughter’s birthday and still no sign of order.
Would love to write a review but unfortunately still haven’t received the goods that were dispatched on 24th May?
I have had to return the bra's to you because they were too small i have always had my bra's from you but the one i've alway had from you you still sell it but not stocked my size for months it is the only bra that fits properly
Goods not received
Tomorrow is the 10th May my purchase still have not arrived it?
I would but I haven’t received the order yet ! Left wondering where is it !!
I am extremely disapointed in this dressing gown. The colour is so pale it looks like it has been washed thousands of time.
It is very poor quality not what I expected at all. If it was not for being in lock down I would have returned it
I was asked for a review before I received my order. I received no notification of when my order was being dispatched but the amount had already been taken out of my account without receiving my order. I find this very disturbing as no monies should be taken from a customer until the item(s) have been dispatched and the customer received notification of same.
I haven't received my product!!! Very poor to ask for a review of a product I've not received yet
I'm not happy as I've not received my order yet, please let me know what's happening with it
Complete disaster.
As soon as I tried to open buttons to try it on one of them fall off. Very poor quality. Treads are out everywhere. Tag cut off.
Very disappointed.
We are very sorry to hear this, please send the item back and we will happily refund/exchange your item for you.
Not delivered at time! (Thank you for Christmas!!):-((
We are sorry to hear your order arrived later than scheduled.
It hasn't arrived -Order not received
I have emailed twice to see when it might arrive but have received no reply or information as to wha'ts happening
Really sad as it was a Christmas present for my best friend
We are sorry to hear the delay with your order over the busy Christmas period.
really disappointed very poor service order not received and no contact from them despite several chases asking where order is
Disappointed not the normal service
Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear the service you received was not up to scratch, we hope this issue has now been resolved.
Super slow delivery!
We are very sorry the postal service we slow at delivering your order over the busy Christmas period, please know we did dispatch your parcel straight away.
Recieved my item, it didn't fit so I sent it back for refund and I haven't recieved any communication at all about it
Hello,
i am sorry to hear you haven't received your refund, please can you email us so we can resolve the issue.
Cannot rate the products as I have not received them.
Sent an e mail yesterday asking why I had not had my order.
Hello,
i am sorry to hear your first package did not arrive, i have looked and seen that one of our colleagues have resolved your problem.
Thank you for shopping with Camille.
I have not received my order. I have now sent 5 emails , left two phone messages and still not heard anything from this company. They said they posted my order over 12 days ago . I should have received it by now.
Hello,
I am sorry to hear your order did not arrived, i have checked our system and can see your order has been dealt with.
Thank you for shopping with Camille.
I am still awaiting the delivery of my order placed 10/9/19. Your acknowledgement stated delivery 3-5 days. Disappointing.
We are sorry to hear your order has not arrived please contact us to confirm your delivery address so we can look into this for you.
Kind Regards