Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
Lovely nighty just what I wanted and a generous fit
Delivery was quick and free the bra fits perfectly would recommend.
The dressing gown was a present for my daughter and she loves how soft and fluffy it is. Only negative is, it is quite a wide shape but when tied it looks fine.
I like the feel of this bed-jacket - lightweight and warm. The colour (pale pink) and the zip style are also attractive. My only reservation concerns the size. After reading other reviews, I decided to buy a larger size than I would normally. Just as well! Elsewhere size 18-20 is ample for me - my ordered size of 22-24 from Camille sounded gigantic but it is just right! In view of other comments to this effect, I suggest that the company might benefit from a review of its sizes. ACV
Delivery is good. Bought 1 summer dress is nice and perfect fit. 2 night dresses, same size but one fit, another design is too tight.
Fair price , fast efficient service . Product was as described .
My wife loved the color and design
The nightdress arrived very promptly. It was pretty but, as I decided it wasn’t what I wanted, I returned it. I sent an email and received a reply saying I would have my money refunded. Excellent service.
good product and price fast delivery
Very soft and comfortable dressing gown would recommend
I'm very happy with the house coat I bought recently. I'd been looking for one like it for a long while. It was sent out promptly and well.packed with clear instructions if it needed returning. I fell between two sizes according to the guide so sent for the larger one. It's come up quite big so will go for the smaller one in future.
Arrived quickly. Lovely soft material and well made. Love the colour too.
I ordered on the phone as I wanted to ask a question and a very helpful gentleman put me on hold whilst he found out answer to mynquestion
I then placed an order and my parcel came very quickly very pleased with housecoat in all aspects
Like the pyjamas but was expecting pure cotton ones.
Products as seen on pictures, prompt delivery, but package was opened
Delighted to receive my dressing gown today . Fine for cold evenings but from the add Inthought it would be light weight ....
The garment I ordered was very small sizing.I have returned it in the correct bag etc.,but am still waiting for my refund.
Disappointed could not get any in natural/nude/beige as they are my preference. Just hoping the elastic does not start shredding as this problem has gone on for some time now along with poor stitching. That said they are my favourite comfy pants. Been buying for years.
Bought both a nightshirt and dressing gown.
The dressing gown is fantastic quality, stylish and is very high quality for the price paid.
Unfortunately, although the nightshirt is still very good quality, the buttons appear to be a bit big and chunky, causing them to fall off easily. The first one that arrived was missing a few buttons, so I returned it. The replacement has arrived fully intact.
The returns process was extremely easy and prompt.
I would definitely order again from Camille.
I ordered a dessing gown for my wife,it arrived within time frame,I ordered 10-12 what I received was 14 16 even though invoice stated 10 12,product was very nice,Iwould order from you again and hope whoever picks the goods knows the sizes ordered not what they think.
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.70 based on 5,025 reviews