Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
I ordered 3 nightdresses for my mother. They arrived quickly and were beautifully packaged in pink tissue paper. The nightdresses were very well made and beautifully soft, the only problem was that I ordered size 10/12 but they were very big and had to be returned. Unfortunately they don’t come in a smaller size otherwise I would have changed them. I would have given 5 stars if the sizing was more accurate.
A wee bit on the neat side ,but very nice nighty ,good Lengh,nice material ,looks lovely on ,
Long wait for delivery, but it was worth the wait absolutely love it very cosy love the pink colour, would recommend πŸ˜€
Very pretty and comfortable for a cd
Really happy with purchase πŸ‘
very pleased so far these are for someone else .service very good and nightdress .s feel very nice
Love the longline Bras. Excellent quality. Would like two in black but do not think you do them in black. Service is excellent.
Very pretty thanks
Dressing gown great,but think it could have looked alot better if nicely folded with perhaps a ribbon round it,instead of shoved tightly in a plastic bag.Having said that quality is good and would buy again
Lovely Dressing gown
Wrong size sent ...ordered 38 D recieved a 40 D
Generally very good but did not reply to our correspondence.we communicated by letter.
I was very pleased by the prompt and efficient way the order was handled.
Consider the garment to be good value.
Shirley
Very pleased with the nightie, a shame about the lack of choice of colours for size 14-16. But impressed with speedy refund. Will definitely try again to order the nightie in the colour I want.
This is a good quality dressing gown, nice colour, I am a 16 and ordered the 18/20, plenty of room to wrap round. Also, a good long length, unlike most other dressing gowns for sale.
Definitely a bargain especially with good discount.
Camille always deliver promptly.
Finally the right length. Very difficult to find onesies for tall kids
Looked really good and great for going to the swimming pool with costume ready to go
Very soft and pretty Bed jacket, which I'm sure mum will love in the winter months.
I had been looking at this for a while now. It is very warm and cosy to wear.
I love how fluffy it is but the sleeves are a little bit short. Otherwise a decent dressing gown.
sizing is a bit small...
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.70 based on 5,411 reviews