Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
Delivery and packaging were good. However the quality of the item was not suitable for my elderly mother who I am caring for, in the palliative sense. Even after careful washing the cotton remained harshly stiff and the lace trim was hard and scratchy. So much so that my mother could only tolerate wearing it for a few minutes. It was a beautiful nightdresses that I bought to make her feel pretty and comfortable, but unfortunately this was not the case.
The product was not as beautiful as I expected. Very pale in colour & not as soft. It wasnt a Wow factor. Not as well made as expected.
Excellent company excellent products but wrong size delivered. Ordered size 20 but size 20 Maxi delivered. These have been returned for exchange now awaiting delivery of replacements
Received my order today. Lovely quality but small for size requested. Need to return for next size up
Size 14/16 slightly bigger than expected. Material is lovely.
Unable to review as my order was out of stock.
While dealt with swiftly, this was not flagged up on the website.
It also means that if I wish to pursue an alternative product I will have to place an additional order which is time consuming
The item bought was good material and very comfortable
Whilst I am reasonably happy with my purchase, the dressing gown could be made slightly longer I am 5ft 5, also it would be nice for your future ideas to start adding pockets (for mobile phones, glasses etc
I bought a onesie, love the colour and the material, but far too long in the body so gusset too low which makes the legs too long also. Really disappointed. I have had this problem before trying to get a onesie that fits sensibly. Not sure why they are made like this. Must be for a very tall person. I am average height.
Order reference WEB 970392. Item code LX MEN PJ . Two pyjamas by Haigman size L.
I am 5 feet 10 inches tall. The trousers were far too long, they have had to be shortened 5 inches at a cost of £18 and the attractive piping at the bottom has been lost.
May I suggest that the trousers of pyjama sets are made in several lengths and the inside leg lengths are in the product details.
Lionel Schuster Bruce
I haven’t received items yet
The knickers I purchased were not true to size. Supposed to be 10/12 and only just fit me. I normally purchase a size 10 from marks and spencers. Have had other items from camille in a size 10 and they fit me perfectly.
Very pleased with swiftness of delivery although not sure the item bought is as good quality as I had hoped.
went to use bra some of the hooks were not sewn in very dissappointed
Please send the faulty bras back and we will happily refund/exchange for you.
Reasonable quality for the price. I had difficulty undoing the top button which was way too big for the buttonhole, I think the garment should have been longer as per the illustration, and it is shedding fluff like mad. Having said that it’s really soft and comfortable. When I’ve washed it I’ll see If it retains its shape and thus whether I will buy another, till then I’m withholding judgement.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are welcome to return for a refund or exchange. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
service was very quick & good. quality of item good. BUT SIZING is not. Ordered a 14/16 onesie, my body size is 12 but I buy larger for bust. The 14/16 was too small. Returns process was good & refund efficient & quick.
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you weren't 100% satisfied with your order.
When I ordered it said 3 - 5 days delivery. I was happy with that, but would have liked to track the delivery so that I knew roughly when it would come. The order came within 4 days, which was fine by me.
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you are a happy customer. Thank you for your custom. We hope to deal with you again.
Not received yet (Sat 2 May)
We hope you have received your order now, sorry for the delay.
Onesie ordered was size 16. Was more like size 12 and so short in the body. Disappointing.
We are sorry to hear this. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Been using for years. Normally great quality. But just recently ordered shapewear bodies in two different colours but same sizes.. One fit perfectly one way out of sizing proportions. Emailed customer service and just ignored so not so keen now.
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear you haven't had a response from your email, I shall look in to this. If there is a fault with your Shapewear you are welcome to return for a refund or exchange.
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.70 based on 5,404 reviews