Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
Reasonable quality for the price. I had difficulty undoing the top button which was way too big for the buttonhole, I think the garment should have been longer as per the illustration, and it is shedding fluff like mad. Having said that it’s really soft and comfortable. When I’ve washed it I’ll see If it retains its shape and thus whether I will buy another, till then I’m withholding judgement.
service was very quick & good. quality of item good. BUT SIZING is not. Ordered a 14/16 onesie, my body size is 12 but I buy larger for bust. The 14/16 was too small. Returns process was good & refund efficient & quick.
When I ordered it said 3 - 5 days delivery. I was happy with that, but would have liked to track the delivery so that I knew roughly when it would come. The order came within 4 days, which was fine by me.
Not received yet (Sat 2 May)
Onesie ordered was size 16. Was more like size 12 and so short in the body. Disappointing.
Been using for years. Normally great quality. But just recently ordered shapewear bodies in two different colours but same sizes.. One fit perfectly one way out of sizing proportions. Emailed customer service and just ignored so not so keen now.
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear you haven't had a response from your email, I shall look in to this. If there is a fault with your Shapewear you are welcome to return for a refund or exchange.
Website, communication and delivery all fine. The fleece bedjacket is soft and cosy. However, I usually wear size 16 but ordered 18/20 so that the garment would be loose and comfortable...but's tight...in the sleeves and the body. I've kept it because I need it now and am hoping it will stretch with wear. Would just advise to go for 2 sizes up if you want comfort.
Thank you for your review on our Bed Jacket Judy, we hope to deal with you again in the future.
Wish they had some darker/ brighter colours ( cerise, deep turquoise, dark grey, then would be tempted to buy another bed jacket.
Thank you for shopping with Camille.
I've given "acceptable" as my very first purchase, of a white cami, was excellent. However, I ordered a black cami in the same size and it was significantly smaller, so I have asked for an exchange.
Hello,
We are sorry to to hear your black Cami was smaller then your white Cami, we will look into this with the manufacturers.
I like the style of this lounge dress, I'm not so happy with the material... It makes you too hot, I was hoping it would have been mirco fleece which is more comfortable.
Thank you for your review.
I have heard the Camille lingerie is very good. However I have not received my order yet so I can't say.
Hello,
Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet please can you contact us so we can look further into this for you.
Hello,
I am sorry to hear you haven't received your order please can you contact us so we can investigate this further.
Kind Regards
I bought two onesies for my grandchildren. The range was good, buying was easy and delivery was prompt. But I'm afraid the quality isn't as good as I hoped. These were not the cheapest around and the material is not as soft and fluffy as I would have hoped at the price.
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear you was not happy with your purchase. Please contact us if you would like to return your items. Thanks Camille.
Have been buying these bras for 20 years but the make has gone down feel filsy and not has good fitting .
Sorry to hear you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us so we can look into this for you and exchange your purchase if you would like.
Thank you for shopping with Camille.
Had a pair of Camille pyjamas many years and so comfortable. A little disappointed with the fit of my recent purchase feel they are a little skimped, the originals were made in the U.K. the latest in Asia.
Hello,
we are sorry to hear that you are not happy with your purchase, please use the returns label at the bottom of your invoice if you would like to returns your items.
Hello,
we are sorry to hear you was not happy with your purchase, if you would like to send them back for an exchange or refund please use the free returns label at the bottom of your invoice.
Kind Regards
I ordered two items the same size, one was very small, and the other quite large. I shall be returning both for a refund.
Its longer than expected ,very soft & warm but the zip is a bit bumpy its ok but not as good as thought it would be.
We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with your new purchase, please contact us by email so we can sort this out for you.
Kind Regards
Lovely & soft, very pleased.
Thank you for your review.
This is a Christmas gift so I can't really review the product as it's not for me or to my taste. The service was very prompt and the night dress looks fine from what I have seen of it before packing it .
Thank you for your review. We hope that they will be happy with the new nightdress they receive. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille,
(for my wife )
I HAD TO RETURN THE ITEM THEY WOULD NOT FIT
Sorry to hear that you have had to return your item back to us as soon as we received your parcel back we will deal with the request straight away,
Nice and comfortable if you order a bigger back size. Cup size accurate. Great for Bardot top styles.

I would love this to be available in a plunge design as it simply sits too high for low cut outfits.
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new purchase. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.70 based on 4,990 reviews