Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
Quite disappointed.Have had dressing gowns from you before and was very happy but this one is a funny shape.Whoever cut it out needs a few lessons or the pattern needs changing.It's put me off buying from you again I'm afraid.
Second one of this garment I've bought a lot smaller even though in theory we're the same size
Not yet recieved the items.
Ordered end of April, payment taken, not received item in 8 days, e-mailed sending screen shot of invoice and had no response and no item, so not really impressed as for a birthday gift on May 11th and now got nothing
still waiting delivery
I was really disappointed with this housecoat. The quality is poor, it's looks like something you would buy in a street market. Thin material and the shape is terrible, I will not be shopping with Camille Lingerie again.
Sorry cannot write one yet as it’s been nearly a week an still have not received my purchases bit disappointed at how long it is taking to get to me
Ordered on the 18.04.2020 items dispatched on 20th, these are yet to arrive!!!!
Delivery time quoted 3 to 5 days.

Website and ordering was good.
Can’t write a review not yet received I thought the item would have been here by now as you are advertising next day delivery
I cannot write a review as I have not received my order yet. The order was placed on April 16th and was supposed to arrive in 3-5days. I would be grateful if you could chase it up for me.
Manny thanks Mary Morgan
cant review the item as I still have not recieved it
Doesn't really give the boost it promises to.
If you aren't 100% satisfied with your item, you are welcome to return for a refund or exchange.
Good Morning, disappointed to have received the wrong sized Bed Jacket. I ordered a size 10-12, however received a 14-16 and as it is a Christmas present it is to late to exchange.
We are very sorry to hear you have received the wrong size, you are welcome to return for an exchange or refund.
Whilst i find the camille shapewear bodies fit perfectly Ihave also found the quality of the fabric used to be very poor as after a few wears the product goes into holes all down the sides ,seem to be always out of stock of white and black in my size .overall the product is not worth the price charged.
We are very sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your purchase. If there is a fault with your item please know you can return for a refund or exchange.
Although I was happy with the quality of the two bras I bought, unfortunately the sizing was ridiculously wrong. I sent for two, same size, one was far too small and one far too big. I have previously bought bras from Camille so went for size I had previously bought (but could not get same style). The difference in the sizing between the two could be easily spotted without having to measure them. Just got an email to say my money has been refunded so there does not appear to be any problem getting refunds. Price and quality very satisfactory but can't say the same for the sizing.
We are sorry to hear you had an issue with your bra sizing and we are looking into this matter. We hope you shop with Camille again in the future.
Good quick service. Although not very impressed with the quality of bras.
We are sorry to hear you was not happy with your quality of your bra's please contact us if you wish to return your items.
I ordered three size 8 nightwear onesies for my Mum, who is 5'2 and a size 6 - 8. Frankly, they would fit someone 6'0 tall and wide. I could have got two of me in them width ways and they would have been extremely long on me too - and I'm a size 14 and 5'5. I would be reluctant to order again.
Hello,
we are sorry to hear you wasn't happy with your purchase, please use the free return label at the bottom of your invoice to return your items for a refund.
Kind Regards
The fabric is not very good
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your purchase, if you would like to return the purchase for a exchange or refund please use the free returns label at the bottom of the invoice.
No paperwork or prepaid returns label in parcel, which was irritating but not a huge problem, so I emailed asking what to do, as I wanted to make a return - no reply. Rang a couple of days later, when I met with very offhand, dismissive treatment - felt disbelieved about lack of paperwork, wanted rid of me asap, no apology. Returned everything as a result, will not shop again.
Hello,
we are deeply sorry you felt this way about your service and we can not apologize enough.
Kind Regards
I have always brought these brief but I have only worn these twice and they are coming apart at the waist. Very sad because they are extremely comfortable
to wear.
We are sorry to hear that your briefs are coming apart at the waist, please contact us so we can look into this for you.
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.70 based on 5,021 reviews