Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
I wasnt really impresed with the quality of the material seems some was discoloured
Loved the brys but the lounge were looks cheep and not nice .I wish I had tried befor I washed them .I WASTED £30 pounds
It was just too small and concerned that when washed it would shrink.
Sent briefs back, nothing like the ones on the box. Sides were like 6 inch, not about 3 inches as shown
I had to return my onesie as the sizing wasn't accurate. I'm a size 18-20 and actually ordered a size 22-24 so it would be roomy and comfy. Although it was true to size from the waist up, the bottom half was tight and uncomfortable. It was so unflattering.
990371 (WEB990371)
Still haven't received my order from a week ago. There is no tracking service.
The item I purchased was 978231 (WEB978231) and was hoping it would be somewhat silkier, it was simply OK, not up to my expectations, sorry.
LITTLE DISAPPOINTED, BECAUSE ALTHOUGH THE FLEECE PYJAMAS ARE NICE, PRETTY COLOUR AND GOOD QUALITY. THE PROBLEM THAT CAUSED ONLY 2 STARS IS THAT THE PANTS ARE TOO SMALL, AND IN RELATIONSHIP TO TOP ARE SMALLER SIZE. SO I AM RETURNING THEM FOR THE LARGEST SIZE, UNLIKE OTHERS I HAVE BOUGHT IN THE PAST.
THIS IS NOT EASY FOR ME TO RETURN THEM AS I AM STILL SHEILDING WITH COVID.
I was very disappointed with poor fit. Cup shape wrong for me and way to small around under bust ☹️
Not really happy. My order was supposed for have been delivered days ago. Not yet arrived. Poor service.
Quite disappointed.Have had dressing gowns from you before and was very happy but this one is a funny shape.Whoever cut it out needs a few lessons or the pattern needs changing.It's put me off buying from you again I'm afraid.
We are sorry to hear the item was faulty. You are welcome to return for a refund or exchange.
Second one of this garment I've bought a lot smaller even though in theory we're the same size
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and thank you for choosing to shop with us at Camille.
Not yet recieved the items.
We are sorry to hear your order was delayed.
Ordered end of April, payment taken, not received item in 8 days, e-mailed sending screen shot of invoice and had no response and no item, so not really impressed as for a birthday gift on May 11th and now got nothing
We are sorry to hear your parcel was delayed, this will be down to the postal service as all our parcels get dispatched asap. We hope this issue has been resolved.
still waiting delivery
We are sorry there was a delay, we dispatched your order ASAP.
I was really disappointed with this housecoat. The quality is poor, it's looks like something you would buy in a street market. Thin material and the shape is terrible, I will not be shopping with Camille Lingerie again.
We are sorry to hear you weren't happy with your Camille purchase. You are welcome to return for a refund or exchange.
Sorry cannot write one yet as it’s been nearly a week an still have not received my purchases bit disappointed at how long it is taking to get to me
We are sorry there was a delay with your order. We can assure you we dispatched your parcel on time.
Ordered on the 18.04.2020 items dispatched on 20th, these are yet to arrive!!!!
Delivery time quoted 3 to 5 days.

Website and ordering was good.
Thank you for shopping at Camille, we hope to deal with you again. Thank you for leaving your review.
Can’t write a review not yet received I thought the item would have been here by now as you are advertising next day delivery
If you have paid for next day delivery you should of received it next day, or all our orders get sent free 2nd class.
I cannot write a review as I have not received my order yet. The order was placed on April 16th and was supposed to arrive in 3-5days. I would be grateful if you could chase it up for me.
Manny thanks Mary Morgan
We hope this issue has been resolved for you.
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.70 based on 5,411 reviews