Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
High quality products at sensible prices with a great range of sizes. Quick and reliable delivery with a brilliant returns service too. I'm a regular customer now and see that there's now a men's section too. I've even taken a (very quick) look and might even buy something there one day ;)
I love some of the product descriptions like "Black Lingerie Womens Full Cup Underwired Lace Bra Size 34B-40G" and "Womens Ladies Charisma Underwired Non Padded Full Cup Black Lace Bra". Thanks for using words like "Women's" and "Ladies", just to clear up any possible confusion... Please don't ever change this, it always makes me smile :)
Please keep up the good work!
Hi Jon, Thank you for the awesome review, we are pleased that the inclusion of "Women's" and "Ladies" in the description makes you smile, we hope you shop again with us soon!
Just when I really needed to drop by and order a pair of Classic Cotton Panama’s, you then go and start selling a new “Camille Luxury Long Pink Lace Satin Chamise”, which then needs a pair of “Black Lace Sheer Mesh Woman’s Lingerie Briefs” and a “Black Underwired Non Padded Full Cup Lace Bra”, or it’ll just look half hearted! 😁

Please would you stop selling all of these high quality, very distracting and beautiful looking things so that, one day, I might actually be able to come on here and get on with the serious business of buying some ordinary cotton PJ’s from the menswear section?! 😁🙄

Or maybe not!
Thank you for your review. We hope you are happy with your new purchases. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille. We look forward to deal with you again soon.
Great range of products in the right range of sizes, with excellent quality. Really pleased with everything that I've bought from you.
By the way, why does so much of the nicest clothing on the site have "women's" in the title? Be fair, you can't keep all of the best stuff to yourselves! ;)
We are delighted to hear you are happy with all your purchases from Camille. Thank you for shopping with us.
I've called back in for a couple more odds and ends. This site really is the very best and offers a great array of things that anyone who finds M&S polycotton PJ's far, far too boring could wish for!
For instance: "Easy Care Checked Pyjamas", or "Fuchsia Pink With Aqua Embroidery Satin Chemise", "Lace Black Plain Knickers Lingerie Briefs" and (one for the brave!) "Black Lingerie Womens* Full Cup Underwired Lace Bra"? Which, out of those two, sounds the most harmless fun to you?!! ;)
I haven't been able to work out how to leave individual product reviews yet, can you help please?

* Oops, there's that word again. You can't keep all of the best stuff for yourselves!
Hi Jon,

Hi Jon, As one of our Valued Customers we are really pleased that you enjoy shopping online with us, Kind Regards Camille
A great choice of all day comfortable (and pretty too!) knicker, slips and bras, as well as chemise nightwear.
So why waste time, with dull M&S’s men’s cotton boxers and PJ’s, when the ladies already have such attractive things that we can buy instead?! They are so much better and nicer to wear.
I’ve bought a few things elsewhere, but nothing matches the quality, range, good service and VFM to be found here. Keep up the good work!
Jon.
Great choice of some nice things with an easy to follow website, quick and well packaged delivery and if anything's had to be returned the process is easy and free.
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new purchase and the service we have provided you with. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
It was a delight for an octogenarian (myself) to see my 77 years of age wife dressed so provocatively, but unfortunately was unable to take advantage of the situation as we were both too exhausted trying to open the over enthusiastic wrapping.
Perhaps, a pull strip would make life easier, especially for us older persons as your lingerie does not have an age restriction.
Laughingly, huge thanks and will look again for her and perhaps myself as well.
Peter E Daniels
Hi Peter,
Thank you for your awesome review! We really value your custom with us and we're glad to hear that you've had a great experience shopping with Camille, we are sorry to hear the undoing of the packaging prevented you and your wife from taking advantage of the situation,We will Look forward to your next order! Kindest regards Camille
I ordered a pair of silver grey satin pyjamas and received them a couple of days ago. Wearing them last night in my satin bedding, very sensual and very comfortable. I love the colour and just ordered another pair, also in gold leopard print, can't wait to wear those later this week. I've ordered enough pyjamas now that I have a pair for everyday of the week. Although I am tempted to order a pair in every single colour you have which would give me a great selection in my satin nightwear wardrobe.

I've included a picture of the black pair which I also reviewed. Thank you Camille for great satin nightwear, it's great to wear and sleep in. I'll be your customer for many years to come, I buy my satin bedding from between the sheets and I have found the perfect combination to sleep in.
Hi Chris, Thanks again for another fantastic review, your feedback is valuable to us so we really appreciate the time taken to leave us a review! We hope you continue to enjoy sleeping in your Camille Satin Pyjamas! Kindest regards Camille
Just received my order of Long Pink Satin Chemise. Its Its beautifully made and of high quality. It's very glamorous with a lovely shiny look and feel
I'm very happy and contented with my recent purchase of Camille lingerie. Delivery was very speedy at this difficult time for us all yet I had the items within three days of placing the order.
The items themselves are just what I wanted, - fit perfect and very comfortable.
We dispatch our parcels ASAP so we are pleased to hear you weren't waiting too long, especially during this current situation. Thank you for shopping at Camille.
I am delighted to find the items I wanted at Camille Lingerie which I ordered by phone. The lady who took my order was most helpful as I hadn’t got a style number so I had to describe the item as best I could.Fortunately she recognised what I wanted from my description and I received it a few days later.Thank you Camille. Margaret Cooper
Thank you for your 5 star review. We are pleased to hear our member of staff managed to find the things you were looking for. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille, we hope to deal with you again.
Quality products at reasonable prices and prompt delivery. My new nightdress and wrap feel great to wear. I intend to buy one of my wife's Christmas presents from you in the next few weeks.
Thank you for your review. That's great to hear that you are happy with your new nightdress and wrap and the speedy delivery of your parcel,. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
Very prompt delivery to Collect Plus store.
The nightdress and wrap feel great to wear and I love the colour.
That's great to hear that you are happy with your new nightdress you purchased from us. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
I have been buying Camille pyjamas for years. They are beautiful quality and wash so well too. Sizing is spot on and I can highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!
Thank you for your lovely, positive review. We are delighted to hear you are extremely happy with your Pyjamas. Thank you for being such a loyal customer.
I never write reviews generally but I was so pleased by the quality and fit of this nightdress. The illustration makes it look as though the material is fairly flimsy but the opposite is true it's thick, soft and stretchy so it's very comfortable to sleep in. The length is perfect too. All the details are good, it's beautifully made
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your new Nightdress and it is better than you were expecting. Thank you for shopping at Camille. We hope to deal with you again.
I love the black full length satin pyjamas, very comfortable to wear and sleep in. I most enjoy them when sleeping in satin bedding too, a very luxurious combination. I have bought camille satin pyjamas for several years now and the quality of the satin they're made with is extremely good. As mentioned I always wear satin pyjamas in satin bedding as the perfect sensuous combination.
Hi Chris, we're delighted that you are enjoying the Camille Satin Pyjamas with your bedding! we hope you shop again with us soon!
I'm really appreciating my tiger onesie these cold evenings... cosy & much more fun than a dressing-gown! Slightly on the baggy side - I'm an 8/10 and the smallest size is 10/12 which feels more of a 12/14 - but it's great to feel toastie when the windows are freezing.
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new onesie you purchased from us, Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
I was very excited to receive my onesie until I tried it on. The sleeves are way too short and would fit a child. I'm not tall only 5ft 3in and do not have exceptionally long arms. Also not enough fabric on length as if you lift your arms it is in your crotch. This is a size 18/20. An 18 is generous for me so this should have been a comfortable size. I have only tried on and am now waiting your response.
Dear Shelagh
I am very sorry to hear that your onesie does not fit. I will of course exchange it or refund you if you prefer. You should have a return post label prepaid with your order. I would be happy to check the measurements of the onesie you bought to see if something has gone wrong in production. If there is anything else I can do please contact me through the contact us section of the web site camille.co.uk.
Kind regards
Vince
Camille Lingerie
Speedy delivery - packaged well and everything perfect. Exactly like the pictures on the website
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.70 based on 5,021 reviews