Camille Lingerie Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy

"lovely garment and very good quality"
"Quick delivery. Item looks as described, however I've not unpacked it as it's a Christmas present."
"Unfortunately I had to return the item as it was not a good fit."
"It has been almost a week since I received an e mail saying my order was shipped and still no sign of it. I rang and was told I would be called back. No call so I rang again to be told they couldn't give me a tracking number til someone came back to work next week. Ridiculous service so far. Its a christmas gift so I hope it arrives in time."
"Great service. Ordered on Saturday received on Wednesday. Well done."
"Good service Good quality Good value"
"Thank you my garment was received in 5days and was all I expected."
"Although l did not keep my ordered item the quality was good, but l really needed a petite size which l am sorry to say you do not do. The speed of my refund was excellent. Thank you. I would order from you again."
"Look lovely not open fully as Christmas present"
"I can't believe the prices, gorgeous nightwear"
"Excellent service. Easy to use website. Speedy delivered. Product was exactly as described."
"Lovely nightwear, thank you soooo much"
"Lovely item. Well made. So cosy. A*****."
"Item just as described. Excellent fit and quality."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the quality of your new purchase.
"Delighted with my ivory bathrobe. Super soft, perfect for my big day. Prompt delivery to Ireland. Will be purchasing again from site. Thanks again. Xx"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new bathrobe. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"Just what I wanted to wear under flimsey tops- looks great!"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased with your new purchase. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"I ordered 2 nightdresses and was very pleased either. The initial 2 were too big and they were exchanged without any problem. Lovely product and great service"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are are happy with your new nightdresses you purchased and the service we have provided you with. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"quick delivery and the dressing gown is good quality. Lovely and soft.."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the quality of your new dressing gown and the speedy delivery of your parcel. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"Excellent service would definitely shop again nothing to much trouble Regards Steve Joy"
That's great to hear that you are happy with your new purchase and the service we have provided you with. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille. We hope to deal with you again soon.
"The order system was very clear, the delivery time was amazing! Unfortunately I needed to return two items (posted on 8th December)there was no quibble about the returns and more astonishing was the fact that the refund has been credited (12thDec)! I will definitely be shopping with Camille again and recommending them to family and friends."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service we have provided you with. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille. We hope to deal with you again soon.
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.70 based on 4,042 reviews