Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
Very pleased with this product. Good price and prompt delivery. Thank you
Well made and look lovely the service I received was superb.
The nightdress is lovely but I am going to order a bigger size in the dressing gown
very comfortable to wear -well made -quick service .
Very impressed with service , ordered by phone on Thursday delivered on Saturday . Happy with bra’s
Very pleased with my Camille lingerie and nightwear. The garments are extremely well made, of excellent quality and I expect them to last a long time. My only complaint is that the smaller sizes are so often out of stock - victim of their own success?
We are sorry to hear the smaller sizes seem to be out of stock when you are looking for them, our stock updates every few months so please keep a look out. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your new purchases from us.
Excellent service. Lovely dressing gown. It’s good now you don’t have to pay postage too.
Customer service is extremely important to us at Camille so when we hear our customers are happy, we're happy too! Thank you for shopping with us, we hope to deal with you again Pauline.
I bought a lovely dressing gown for my Mum’s birthday and she was thrilled with it. Really pretty and good quality.
Thank you for your 5 star feedback, we are pleased to hear you are happy with your Mum's new Dressing Gown. Thank you for shopping at Camille, we hope to deal with you again.
Complete disaster. As soon as I tried to open buttons to try it on one of them fall off. Very poor quality. Treads are out everywhere. Tag cut off. Very disappointed.
We are very sorry to hear this, please send the item back and we will happily refund/exchange your item for you.
Excellent delivery time. Item perfect and very good price and fit.
We dispatch our parcels ASAP so we are pleased to hear you received your order in good time. Thank you for shopping at Camille.
Have tried lots of bras following a mastectomy to find one that covers high enough, is comfortable, and gives a good shape .... this is the only one!! And at such an amazing price! Pity it’s not in my size in black but I’ll definitely be buying another!
Thank you for your 5 star rating, we are delighted to hear you have found the right Mastectomy Bra for you. Thank you for shopping at Camille. We hope to deal with you again.
Lovely soft bed jacket. I was worried about the fabric feeling synthetic and cheap as I have sensitive skin problems and allergies. Haven’t washed it yet but don’t anticipate any difficulties. Good value for money. Going to order another one. It is quite short but I think it’s designed to be comfortably worn in bed without being sat upon.
We are pleased to hear you are happy with your new Bed Jacket, we hope it is keeping you warm during these cold Winter months. Thank you for shopping at Camille, we look forward to dealing with you again.
I have been wearing Camille shape wear bodies for quite a few years now and I wouldn’t change to any others...They are really pretty and give great support where needed!!
Our Shapewear Bodies are a top seller at Camille, we are pleased to hear you love them! Thank you for shopping with us, we hope to deal with you again.
Excellent Service
Thank you for your 5 star review. Customer service is important to us at Camille, so we are pleased to hear you are happy with the service you have received. We hope to deal with you again.
I last bought 5 of these bras in 2015. They have not lasted very long, the underwires have broken. That is probably because I have washed them in the washing machine. I have replaced them as they fit quite well and are comfortable. I must be a little more gentle with these new ones!
Thank you for your review, all our bras are Hand Wash only so this could be the reason why the bra wires have broken.
Doesn't really give the boost it promises to.
If you aren't 100% satisfied with your item, you are welcome to return for a refund or exchange.
Brilliant nightdress bought this for my Auntie
We hope your Auntie likes her new Nightdress. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
Well made and comfortable and well priced
Thank you for shopping with us at Camille, we are pleased to hear you are happy with your new purchase.
I gifted my friend a Onesie and she absolutely loved it. Delivery was quick and as I ordered two sizes to try, the refund on the returned garment was extremely quick too. A lovely company to deal with, thank you.
We are pleased to hear you are happy with the customer service you received from us. Thank you for choosing to shop with us, we hope to deal with you again.
Very good quality underwear. Don’t buy from anywhere else.
We are pleased to hear you are loyal Camille customer. Thank you for shopping with us, we look forward to dealing with you again.
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.70 based on 4,691 reviews