Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
Always great products and service. Thank you
Posted 1 hour ago
Bought this gym top for daughter and she loved it. Nice material not see through and fits perfectly. She loved it.
Arrived on time nice quality
Find underware very comfortable
This is the second pair of pyjamas I have bought from Camille. Unfortunately the pyjama bottoms I had previously were too tight so I couldn't wear them. This pair are a bigger size so hopefully these should be comfortable. I have bought the fleece pyjamas with an owl motif on the top. Quality is very good and I'm sure will be very cosy in bed during the Winter.
Very efficient transaction. I knew the item was good as I have had one before and this was a gift.
Garments totally as described and nicely made. Packaging done with care and the delivery was very quick. First class all round.
The item bought was good material and very comfortable
sizing is a bit small...
After searching high and low for bed jackets for my mum I came across Camille and wasn’t disappointed by the amount of choice there was to choose from. I bought 2 and the quality was outstanding so soft and snuggly they were perfect. I also bought 2 long nightdresses and they were also perfect fleecy inside ready for the winter months coming. From ordering to delivery and quality of items I would give them 5 stars can’t recommend them highly enough.
Brilliant service lovely well made and good value underwear , prompt delivery beautifully wrapped this is why i keep coming back to shop with Camille
Whilst I am reasonably happy with my purchase, the dressing gown could be made slightly longer I am 5ft 5, also it would be nice for your future ideas to start adding pockets (for mobile phones, glasses etc
Very good products-- easy to use website-- quick delivery
Have ordered many times from Camille. Very fast delivery and on the one occasion I had to return an item it was dealt with quickly and refunded very quickly.
My first order with your company, No problems, very pleased Thank you
Excellent service, easy to order and received goods quickly
I feel as snug as a bug in a rug wearing my Camille onesies. Lovely & comfy, good quality items and swift delivery. They will be ideal for the cold winter nights to come.
Great quality and value, really pleased with full length dressing gown, ordered a second one and a nightie, speedy delivery too, great service too.
The fabric is quite thick and feels very cosy. A good fit too.
Excellent service - quality and fit
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.70 based on 5,173 reviews