Camille Lingerie Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy

"I have always been satisfied with the product and service from Camille, thank you"
Thank you for your review we are happy to hear you are pleased with your services provided. Thank you for shopping with Camille.
"Prompt delivery. The bathrobe is beautiful and incredibly soft. Very pleased with the purchase."
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you was pleased with your bathrobe. We hope you shop with Camille again in the future.
"Have bought all my bras from camille , first in their shops and now online. Love that its so easy, and the bras are fantastic. The prices are brilliant as well x"
Thank you for your review, We are pleased to hear you are pleased with your bra's from Camille and we look forward to you shopping with us again in the future.
"Very pleased with the goods I purchased. Everything fits well , is very soft to the touch and is very comfortable to wear. Just one thing I think could be improved on, the waistband on the briefs does not stretch as well as the briefs themselves."
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you was pleased with your purchase. We look forward to you shopping with Camille again in the future.
"The items were for a present and haven't been worn yet, so I cannot comment on the fit or wearing quality. The pictures I saw on line were good, but when I unpacked one nightshirt I was pleasantly surprised to see that the neck was faced inside with a complimentary print. This didn't show in the pictures which all showed the article being worn. On the website I could not see the fabric composition. The service was good and the articles arrived promptly."
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you are pleased with your services provided. We look forward to you shopping with us again in the future.
"No paperwork or prepaid returns label in parcel, which was irritating but not a huge problem, so I emailed asking what to do, as I wanted to make a return - no reply. Rang a couple of days later, when I met with very offhand, dismissive treatment - felt disbelieved about lack of paperwork, wanted rid of me asap, no apology. Returned everything as a result, will not shop again."
Hello,
we are deeply sorry you felt this way about your service and we can not apologize enough.
Kind Regards
"I cannot comment myself ... as I made the order for my 82 year old mom. In simple turns ... shes happy ! ... and if mom is happy, then so am I .... !!! Excellent service .. thank you."
We hope your mom loves her new purchases, Thank you for shopping with Camille.
"I absolutely love the Camille body. It is the perfect foundation garment for all ages. I can never understand why Camille have not capitalised on this by provided it in different colours. I would dearly love to see it in skin tone! Thank you."
Thank you for Shopping with Camille, we are happy to hear you love your new Body. We look forward to you shopping with Camille again in the future.
"It’s a delight to find underwear that is comfortable and sexy! Wears well and is reasonably priced."
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you are pleased with your new purchase. Thank you for shopping with Camille.
"lovely quality robe for my bridal party."
Thank you for your review, We hope you have a lovely time on your bridal party.
"Lovely garments, well made, comfortable and delivered to my home rapidly . Many thanks"
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you are pleased with your new purchase and delivery service.
"excellent service and product"
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you was happy with your purchase and services provided. Thank you for shopping with Camille.
"Great quality shape wear at a competitive price - I never buy from anywhere else!"
Thank you for shopping with Camille, we are happy to hear you love our shapewear range. We look forward to you shopping with us again in the future.
"I love camille products prices are good too ❤️❤️"
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you love our products and we look forward to you shopping with us again in the future.
"First time I have used Camille Lingerie. Due mainly to M&S closing in town I was looking for a supplier who had good value nightwear for an elderly lady. Really pleased with Camille, good selection of nightwear for both old and young, well priced and delivered quickly. Will definately use again, really pleased."
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you was happy with your purchase. Thank you for shopping with Camille.
"Very quick and easy to use website. Delivery also cane really fast with minimal packaging which was excellent. Delighted."
Thank you for shopping with Camille, we look forward to dealing with you again in the future.
"Excellent efficient professional service thank you"
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you was pleased with your services provided.
"New company for me so had reservations. Lovely soft dressing gown with zip front. Looks like quilting material. well placed front patch pockets. Would love this in other pastel colours. Bought size 18,/20 and very neat on. I am between sizes depending on manufacture. Recommend this item. Will certainly look at this website in future. ."
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear that you was pleased with your new purchase. We look forward to you shopping with us again in the future.
"I am always very pleased with the service & quality & this nightdress is no exception.A good fit & length & pretty too"
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you are pleased with your purchase and services provided, Thank you for shopping with Camille.
"Best purchase ever made,over the moon😝😝"
We are pleased to hear you are over the moon with your new purchase.
Thank you for shopping with Camille.
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.71 based on 4,382 reviews