Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
The two nightdresses I bought are exactly as described and I am very pleased with them.
Lovely, snuggly Onesie. Arrived ahead of time. Love it!
Superb arrived as stated good quality exellent
Quality was good but the sizing is way out. I ordered 34D but the cups were way too small
Love this company, always buying nightwear only from them. Great quality. Thank you.
Still waiting for delivery
Very pleased with dressing gown - very cosy. Service excellent. Thank you
Well made and good value
Fast delivery
I had to return my onesie as the sizing wasn't accurate. I'm a size 18-20 and actually ordered a size 22-24 so it would be roomy and comfy. Although it was true to size from the waist up, the bottom half was tight and uncomfortable. It was so unflattering.
You’re asking for a review, my purchase has not yet arrived!
I wanted something warm to put on after waterskiing this is perfect, soft sweatshirt material, nice colour, quite sporty looking. Only down side the legs were very long so I had to hem them but otherwise excellent value
The leopard print fleece onesie I purchased as s gift for a friend looks good. It seems good quality and will keep her warm as toast. Pleased with my purchase.
Thanks.
A beautiful bed jacket I got for my mother. The quality is lovely, and pattern isvery pretty. My mother is delighted. Great value for money. Would highly recommend.
We wanted a special nightie for my Mum's 90th Birthday and it was proving hard to find the one we knew would tick all the boxes - cue 'Camille'! The quality is beautiful, the colour just right, the style and length perfect. I would say this is true value for money - certainly not pricey for what we have received. And she was absolutely delighted with it. We will be visiting your company again, I'm sure.
Arrived promptly and was as described.
Quick, free delivery.
Lovely product as described. Good discount!
I was very pleased with the quality and price of my purchase. I will definitely re-order. Prompt efficient service and delivery.
5 stars all round Thank you 😊
Can’t say better than that !
Beauiful nightdresses. Got for a aunt who was delighted with length material an lovely designs. Would hightly recommend
Recently purchased 2 underwire bras, they are always a good fit, have purchased from Camille in the past and have always had excellent service.
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.70 based on 5,269 reviews