Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
Product arrived on time, looks same as in the picture. Very comfy, happy with the quality.
Exactly what I wanted very easy ordering page will use again.
Excellent product. Lovely fabric and perfect fit.
I ordered the purple onesie but unfortunately had to return it as it was just too big. However, it was of really good quality and the material was wonderfully soft and cosy, so I would highly recommend it.
Excellent choice of bed jackets and arrived really quickly too
The nicest bra’s I’ve ever had without underwires. I’m delighted with the product and the service. Thank you
Camile lingerie are luxurious, well made with clever ideas incorporated for comfort. I love the feel of Camile garments.
Panties I received a few days ago are just what I've been looking for. Excellent close fit. Very comfortable and, excellent quality. Thank you.
This garment was too tight and the larger size would have been too big.Garment returned on 19 January.
Excellent quality and perfect size. Will definitely order again
I am delighted with the bed jacket. It is very pretty, soft and warm and very cosy on these chilly nights.
I’m very pleased with the quality of the dressing gown and pyjamas. I was also pleased with next day delivery as the pyjamas were for a present.
Delivery excellent.Dressing gown exactly as advertised,very pleased with purchase.Would order again from this company.
I’m very pleased with my recent purchases, two satin nightdresses and a dressing gown. An idea of length would be helpful.
I have bought several items from this company and have always been satisfied with their products and the speed in which they dispatch them. Thoroughly recommend Camille.
Even though the wrong items was received at first the service and communication was excellent and quick
\\\speedy service. The dressing gown is of good quality.Beautifully soft and comfortable. Chosen size was as I expected
I bought this housecoat for my neighbour who was 90 , I loved it it was such good quality , my neighbour was so pleased with it!!!
Good quality product efficient delivery will certainly use camellia again
Very helpful staff. Had to return first dressing gown as too big but was no problem returning. I ordered size smaller which fits. The velour dressing gown is a really cosy warm dressing gown and the rose pink a lovely colour
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.68 based on 5,683 reviews