Camille Lingerie Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

How would you rate Camille Lingerie?

"very efficient website and delivery . Very pleased with my satin dressing gown . Lovely fabric . Will be using Camille again"
Edwina Davey
Verified Buyer
"Good quality and, and as items were in the sale extremely good value"
"The items I ordered do not match the description. I was very disappointed when they arrived"
"I do have a pet hate when VAT is added after you made a commitment to order items. Items seem good quality but even if I looked good I would not be tempted to add a photo of me in my knic knacks thanks."
"Great quality and brilliant service, would recommend"
"Great products. Super quick delivery"
Laurel Newman
Verified Buyer
"The fabric colors are just as gorgeous and bright as the photos. Love the feel of the satin! I plan on being a Camille customer for life! I do wish they offered petite sizing. I am five feet tall and have to hem a LOT."
MAURICE SHARPE
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order arrived very well packed and on time good product"
"This dressing gown is an absolute bargain. Very warm and cosy. Well made and perfect fit."
Betty Green
Verified Buyer
"Needed a larger bra after surgery and Camille had just what I was looking for at a price I was happy to pay. Quick delivery and excellent fit."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new purchase and the service we have provided you with. Thank you of for shopping with us at Camille.
"A very quick and helpful service. Beautiful lingerie as described on their website. I will be using Camille in the future and would quite happily recommend them to everyone."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new purchase and the service we have provided you with. Thank you for shopping with us. We hope to deal with you again soon
"The quality of items are terrific and no problems returning if fit is not right for you. Highly recommend this company. No quibble return guarantee with free return label Send"
Thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the quality of your new purchases and the service we have provided you with. Thank you for shopping with us, we hope to deal with you again soon.
"good fittings"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new purchase. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
Patricia Tipling
Verified Buyer
"The dressing gown is beautiful but was a little disappointed with the control pants Didn’t hold as well as I hoped"
Thank you for your review. That's great to hear that you are happy with your new dressing gown. We are sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with your new underwear. Thank you for shopping with us
Linda Dewar
Verified Buyer
"4 nighties for my mum. Lovely quality, very pretty and excellent price. Highly recommend."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you and your mum are happy with the quality of her new nighties. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"I love Camille. Since I discovered their nightwear, more years ago than I care to think about, I have always been satisfied with the quality and the service. When I need new nightwear it's the first place I look and have never been disappointed."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the quality of your new purchase and the service we have provided you with. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille. We hope to deal with you again soon.
"Beautifully made kaftan so pleased I’ve ordered another one."
Thank you for your review. That's great to hear that you are happy with your new kaftan. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"Very Nice product"
Jean Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Arrived very quickly,and the dressing gown was good quality and just what I wanted Thank you"
That's great to hear that you are happy with the quality of your new dressing gown and the speedy delivery of your parcel. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
Ludka Brotherston
Verified Buyer
"Gorgeous products, good customer service, fast delivery - always looking forward to receiving that special parcel."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new purchase and the service we have provided you with. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille. We hope to deal with you again in the future.
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.68 based on 3,509 reviews