Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
I have bought Camille items for the last 10years and have always been more than satisfied
I love camille lingerie , excellent customer service and very efficient service on delivery and returns.
I reall like Camille lingerie, however you do get the orders wrong, last time I was told it had been delivered but it hadn't, hence was really late!!!
This time I ordered a 3 pack of classic knickers and have received 2 classic and 1 bikini ????
Excellent service and delivery
Customer service is very important to us at Camille, we are pleased to hear you are happy with the service we have provided. Thank you for shopping with us, we hope to deal with you again.
Been buying Camille briefs and bras now for several years really pleased with items and excellent delivery. Thank you Camille
Thank you for being a loyal customer!
A repeat order, as always had excellent service and excellent products
We are pleased to hear you are a happy customer.
My favourite Bras ever *****5
Wow, that is fantastic to hear! Thank you for your review.
Excellent quality. Purchased to replace 1 that has lasted several years so know how well made these are.
We are pleased to hear you are happy with the quality of Camille goods. Thank you for shopping with us, we hope to deal with you again.
This robe looks really nice and cosy but the size options were not great. I’m a size 12/14 and ordered the 14/16 knowing that the 10/12 would be too small, but the gown is HUGE. Could have gone round me twice so have sent it back.
Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear you have sent the item back.
Jeg er meget utilfreds og venter stadig på min ordre
Send os en e-mail, så løser vi dette problem.
Very well made
Thank you for your 5 star review.
Lovely nightshirts - good quality and arrived quickly. A little on the large side but that suits me as I don’t like tight bedwear. I would like more variety in this particular nightshirt - colours and designs.
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you are happy with your new Nightshirts.
Excellent product and excellent service cannot fault Camille
We are pleased to hear you are happy with the service we provide and the products we sell. Thank you for shopping at Camille.
Item enormous and very poor quality
Thank you for leaving your review.
Excellent service. After ordering a bra & being more than satisfied with it, I ordered another, but this time a different style. It arrived on time, & was perfectly ok, but didn't fit as well as the previous one. I telephoned Camille Lingerie & Jordan suggested I returned the bra, which I did as there was a returns label enclosed. I asked for an exchange, within days I received. Very, very happy with this company. The prices are very good too. Thank you, I would most definitely recommend you, & order again from you.
Thank you for recommending Camille, we look forward to dealing with you again.
Ordered a Dressing Gown which is light and comfortable the service is
reasonably swift and prompt
Customer service is our main priority here at Camille, we are pleased to hear you are happy with the service you have received.
Ordered from Camille because they're a local business to me, and the items were just what I was looking for. Lovely products, very comfortable and I've worn them every day since they arrived (very promptly too!) I ordered 2 shaper vests which look great and the price was very competitive compared with others I'd looked at elsewhere.
Have used Camille lingerie for 20 years and have never had a problem , they are exactly what they say. Top Quality.
Very good product would recommend to everyone
Thank you for recommending Camille, we look forward to dealing with you again.
great service delivered on time items exactly as described
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.68 based on 5,944 reviews