Camille Lingerie Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

How would you rate Camille Lingerie ?

"good quality underwear and true to size good value items for the price you pay"
"The jogging bottoms arrived promptly and I was very pleased with them. Excellent value for money especially as there was free delivery."
"Very nice loverly lace and looks fantastic on thank you"
"I like Camilla Langerie, thanks"
"Excellent service"
"Ordered a onesie for Tickled Pink day. Arrived on time but oh my word, it was tiny. I ordered a size 18/20 thinking it would be generous and baggy. It was like a second skin plus no chance of sitting down in it! I will be handing it over to a size 10 colleague"
"Quality is ok but not outstanding. Sizes on the small size"
"Very good quality . True to size"
"I love this bra it's the only bra that fits me probably although i've had to have 44f because they never seem to have 44e any longer"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new bra thank you for shopping with us at Camille. We hope to deal with you again soon.
"I’ve been buying my shapewear from Camille for years. Very good quality and spot on with delivery."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the quality of your new shapewear and the service we have provided you with. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille
"As expected, fine for a lighter weight cover-up"
That's great to hear that you are happy with your new purchase. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille. We hope to deal with you again soon.
"Easy to use website and lovely garments"
Thank you for your review. That's great to hear that you are happy with your new garments. Thank you for shopping with us.
"Very pleased with my purchase and online experience"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new purchase. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"Very happy with my dressing gown! Lovely weight, not too heavy and very comfy to wear, being a soft fleece fabric. Love the colour too, would definitely recommend! Thank you!"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your dressing gown. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille,.
"Bought 2 ladies onesies for my daughter and myself,Beautiful quality, will definitely be shopping here regularly"
Thank you for your review. That's great to hear that you and your daughter are happy with your new onesie. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille. We hope to deal with you again soon.
"Always liked camille nightwear and the service was fast and efficient."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new nightwear and the service we have provided you with. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"Good quality product arrived quickly and well packed. Good all round service thank you."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to heart that you are happy with the quality of your new purchase and the service we have provided you with. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"Very pretty. Quite heavy material though. Lovely as a nightdress and works well as a slip."
That's great to hear that you are happy with your new nightdress. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"I ordered a Supersoft Brown And Cream All In One Giraffe Onesie arrived today on time and when i tried it was super soft and lots of room free movement warm as i do not like too tight lounge wear. I am tall F510 this is important for my hands and my legs it fits very well I am size 16 so I ordered 16/18 ...i am so happy about my purchase i will give a 5 Star. my hubby is F604 hope will find something for him and without a hood. thank you happy customer"
Thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new onesie you purchased from us. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille. We hope to deal with you again soon.
"Excellent value for the price, prompt delivery."
Thank you for your review. That's great to hear that you are happy with your new purchase and the speedy delivery of your parcel. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille. We hope to deal with you again soon.
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.70 based on 3,885 reviews