Camille Lingerie Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy

"Very comfortable nighties made with lovely soft material to the touch.. wash lovely too very happy with the 3 I ordered"
"Fast delivery, excellent service. Good guality goods."
"The service was so good quality use again next time"
"My item was excellent and as it was described. The service from ordering to delivery was excellent as well. I highly recommend Camille Lingerie to anybody."
"Wonderful choice of nightwear. I love my pyjamas, thank you"
"Stuning lingerie lovely very pleased with all my items would recomend 100%"
"Great and exactly as advertised."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new purchase and the service we have provided you with. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"Wife is over the moon with these nightdresses. They feel soft and wash very well. Would definitely purchase again."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new nightdresses. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"I am really pleased with my purchase it was good quality and arrived on time and was nice to see it was packed nicely thank you so much would recommend to anyone 😀"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the quality of your new purchase. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"An efficient on line service for a product that has been a favourite for many years but up until now searched for and bought at one of your outlets. I will definitely be using the service again and have already recommended it to a friend."
That's great to hear that you are happy with your new purchase and the service we have provided you with. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"Excellent speedy service and lovely pyjamas"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new pyjamas and the speedy service we have provided you with. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"Lovely shapewear- very comfortable and no lines. Will buy again."
That's great to hear that you are happy with your new shapewear. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille. we hope to deal with you again soon.
"Fleece jumpsuit bought - seems a well made product compared with others I have had. Very comfortable and warm."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new jumpsuit. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"I think Camille Nightwear fits really well and feels really comfortable when you are wearing them. I would recommend Camille Nightwear to my family and friends as i feel its really good value for money nightwear that's fits perfectly"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new purchase. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille. We hope to deal with you again soon.
"Lovely bed jacket. Arrived quickly."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new bed jacket and the speedy delivery of your parcel. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"Well made gives good support and true to size"
That's great to hear that you are happy with your new purchase. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"Always satisfied with my bras from camilles"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new bras. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"My gown arrived promptly. It’s pretty and the quality is good. As with all these things they come up small. I am a 12-14 and I ordered an 18-20 as I didn’t want it to be a snug fit. It fits perfectly."
"Product arrived promptly and beautifully packaged. Always quality lingerie from Camille."
That's great to hear that you are happy with your new lingerie and the service we have provided you with. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
"I purchased a beautiful soft dressing gown.I am thrilled with it I shall be buying from Camille Lingerie again LOVE IT"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new dressing gown. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille. We hope to deal with you again soon.
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.71 based on 4,269 reviews