Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I have bought this shaped pantie for at least 15 years, the reason l love it is because it has a high leg, no hems, it doesn’t cut into you. It has a smooth fit under your clothes.l’m so glad you continue to make it, the style is perfect.
Products as seen on pictures, prompt delivery, but package was opened
Lovely soft nightie. Lovely fit too
Delighted to receive my dressing gown today . Fine for cold evenings but from the add Inthought it would be light weight ....
Perfect fit, good quality, cannot fault it & would certainly buy again.
As ever a very good service. Always packed nicely, really good quality, speedy delivery. Very pleased
Arrived promptly,and have alwYs been happy with them
As always, excellent product, prompt delivery, good price, beautiful packaging and a personal contact note inside in case of any problems. A lot of companies could do with following your example. I will definitely recommend Camille to my friends and family. Well done to all your staff. Many thanks.
I have had to return the bra's to you because they were too small i have always had my bra's from you but the one i've alway had from you you still sell it but not stocked my size for months it is the only bra that fits properly
Very pleased with two nighties that I have bought online recently. Order was completed and despatched the same day that it was ordered. Excellent service!
Great service and quality. Would highly recommend.
I absolutely love my new nighties. They are so comfortable and appear to be well made. I could not find anything to compare here in Australia, Thank you. I shall order a couple more. Wish you had singlets in stock though.
The garment I ordered was very small sizing.I have returned it in the correct bag etc.,but am still waiting for my refund.
Good quality product and great value. Delivered within timescales. Bought for Mother-in-law birthday and she loves it
Excellent service and delivery
Excellent service. Fast delivery. Great seller!
Disappointed could not get any in natural/nude/beige as they are my preference. Just hoping the elastic does not start shredding as this problem has gone on for some time now along with poor stitching. That said they are my favourite comfy pants. Been buying for years.
Bought both a nightshirt and dressing gown.
The dressing gown is fantastic quality, stylish and is very high quality for the price paid.
Unfortunately, although the nightshirt is still very good quality, the buttons appear to be a bit big and chunky, causing them to fall off easily. The first one that arrived was missing a few buttons, so I returned it. The replacement has arrived fully intact.
The returns process was extremely easy and prompt.
I would definitely order again from Camille.
I purchased Womans super soft light blue zip front housecoat. I am very pleased with it lovely to wear and the quality is very good. I will certainly be using your site again.
Great service and brilliant prices
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.70 based on 4,889 reviews