Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
I am very pleased with the feminine and pretty underskirt. It is just what I am looking for to go under two new slightly see-through skirts. It fits well, and hangs well.
Posted 1 hour ago
Speedy excellent delivery and items of excellent quality.
Beautiful nightdresses of good quality Very pleased
Wonderful service right to your door.Exelant.
I ordered a onesie for my daughter in laws Xmas and I must say it’s lovely. Very soft and true to size
I purchased 2 super soft dressing gowns for gifts. They are super, I'm very pleased with the quality and they are good value for money. The delivery was slightly longer than expected but was free so I can't complain.
I recently purchased a snow leopard onesie,unfortunately it was faulty, so I called and spoke to Jordan who turned my negative experience into a positive and sent a new be out in the post. Thankyou, it’s hard to get good service these days 👍 well done Jordan and merry Christmas.
Really pleased with item - lovely quality and great price. Quick and efficient delivery too. Would recommend.
Not happy, I ordered a ladies nightdress and a thick zip up dressing gowned was delivered!
The leopard spot onesie is lovely! Funky and and cosy.
My lounger is the best thing I have ever bought for winter so warm and comfortable Brilliant thank you. Linda Norman
I am absolutely delighted with Pink dressing Gown and floral PJ’s. This was my first order with Camille and I am highly impressed with the quality of both products.
Love my bed jacket! It’s a lovely colour and is soft and cosy. The collar will be great to keep draughts off my neck and it doesn’t look old fashioned like most bed jackets. The only problem is that I ordered a 14/16 as I wanted it to be loose but it was tight across the back and there was a big gap between the sides of the zip so was way too small. When I measured it, it was only 36”. I returned it and requested a 18/20 which fits great. I am very impressed with the free returns and the speedy resolution to the problem and would have no hesitation in using Camille again but I think the sizing chart needs revising (or perhaps I just received an incorrectly labelled item.) Thank you.
I have purchased Camille's items several times over the years and I find the value for money very good. I am completely satisfied
Great dressing gown & quick delivery 👌
Beautiful soft and warm dressing gown. Super fast delivery
Lovely soft good quality onesie
Ordered 2 dressing gowns. Easy ordering and quick delivery. Items are really lovely, good quality and beautifully soft. They're christmas presents, so keeping fingers crossed recipients will like them too!
Beautiful bed jacket, attractive design with a mock quilted effect. Only negative I have is, it’s quite short, I like to tuck it into my pjs bottoms! Overall, fantastic.
Thank you for my quick delivery of my parcel,IV sent it as a Xmas present,I’m sure they will love it as I do,thank you very much Teresa.
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.68 based on 6,454 reviews