Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
Lovely bra. Only problem I have with it is that I find the wire is to far to up/ high, so a low cut top couldn't be worn
Great product and first class customer service. Thank you 😊
Nice fitting garment -have had this before Inside outer packaging item was carefully wrapped in tissue paper together with a note from Packer. Made it feel more personal especially in these covid times. Thank you - will be ordering again
Excellent products and service
excellent quality. I have bought goods from them before. recommend.
Thank you for your 5 star review. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your new purchase from Camille. We hope to deal with you again soon and thank you for recommending our company.
Second bed jacket bought but to be worn as casual jacket - it’s so lovely. Soft and fleecy. Always quick delivery and quality items. Sleeves on the long side and best to go up a size as 10 very neat.
Thank you for your review - We dispatch our parcels ASAP so we are pleased to hear you weren't waiting too long for your order. Thank you for shopping at Camille, we hope to deal with you again.
Lovely dressing gown very comfortable and lightweight just what I have been looking for the reason for 4 stars the button holes are not finished properly and are a little frayed.
Thank you for your review Patricia.
not enough stock of 20/22 nightwear very poor selection
Hello, size ranging at Camille is mostly 10/12, 14/16, 18/20 & 22/24 - That is how it has always been with the small selection being 8/10, 12/14, 16/18, 20/22. Sorry for any inconvenience. Kind regards
Excellent customer service. My purchase was received within 2 days.
We are pleased you received your order nice and fast June. Thank you for your 5 star review.
Nice chemis nice colour slow postage
Thank you for your 5 star review - we are pleased to hear you are happy with your new Chemise. Sorry you weren't too impressed with the delivery. Your order was sent 2nd Class free of charge as you did not pay for speedier delivery. Kind regards
I was very happy with my purchase of a couple if strapless bras. They are very supportive and are of excellent quality. I am a v ery happy customer.
Thank you for your 5 star review - we are pleased to hear you are happy with your new Strapless Bras. Thank you for shopping at Camille.
Well made nightdresses - the second one I have bought for my 97 year old Mum and she really liked the first one. Efficient service and on time delivery.
Thank you for your feedback - we are pleased to hear you and your Mum love her new Nightdress.
Super.......
Thank you for your 5 star review Geethu. We hope you are happy with your new purchase.
Prompt attention to order and delivered as expected The garment is exactly what I required
We are pleased to hear you are happy with your new purchase. Thank you for shopping at Camille.
Wanted something just a little bit different and I was really pleased with my purchase.
Thank you for your 5 star feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your new purchase from Camille. We hope to deal with you again.
Always nice lingerie and fits well.
Thank you for your 5 star review Anna. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your new Lingerie.
Bought a lighter weight onesie. Sizing a bit small so had to return the first one I bought (very easy and free returns process) and initially disappointed to see the size above not on website so asked for refund. But got an email from customer service (Carly) who found my required size and despatched an exchange. Very pleased with the replacement and excellent customer service.
Thank you for your feedback - we are pleased to hear you are happy with the service you received. Thank you for shopping with us at Camille.
Good Quality waist slip, and value for money. Thank you!
Thank you for your 5 star feedback - we are pleased to hear you are happy with your new purchase.
All good, correct,quick, granddaughter loved!
Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased to hear your Granddaughter was happy. Thank you for shopping at Camille.
Lovely design and my wife is very pleased with them
Thank you for your 5 star feedback, we are pleased to hear your Wife is happy with her new purchase from Camille.
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.68 based on 6,200 reviews