www.Camera-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Camera-Manual.com
Read www.Camera-Manual.com  Reviews
Still haven't received my manual yet!!!! How can I review it??? Thomas Lee
We will deal with this with you offline.
well presented,swift delivery,some pages printed so faintly they are almost illegible i am not very impressed at the quality control marks 5 out of 10
I'm sorry you weren't satisfied. All we can do is re-print twice the size. We will re-send (at no charge). I'm sure this will help.
unfortunately they were unable to supply this item which was disappointing but refunded payment promptly
I am afraid I was very disappointed in the quality of the Leica R9 manual. It was printed at low resolution, I suspect on a laser printer. The images were just black blurs, the paper was cheap and the print orientation wrong with the pages printed double sided, long edge bound like a flip up book, not a landscape manual. I returned it for a refund and have now printed my own copy in colour/high resolution on 180gsm glossy brochure paper, which I will get the local bookbinder to bind for me on the short edge of the landscape double sided printed pages.
Not happy - print is very small and hard to read. Additionally, it is in 2 separate spiral bound books - one would meet my needs better.
I'm afraid the largest book we can get into one binder is 450 pages. You book is over 600 pages! We will re-send printed twice the size, at no charge, to deal with the small text issue
The former website, which included both manuals and articles, was easily accessible and allowed for downloading many of the articles, was very user-friendly. The revised site is difficult to access, and the the ability to download some of the articles (e.g. AP reviews) seems to have been deleted. That's very disappointing. On the other hand, assistance when required has remained at a very high level.
Why do you use such a small font size and why not use a 8.5 x 11 size per page.You got to make it easy for your customer.
Sorry you found it hard to read. Most of our customers are very happy with the size we sent you as it is easy to carry around. We will re-send at twice the size, free of charge, tomorrow. I'm sure the larger size will be acceptable.
How can I give a good review when I have not received the manual yet. It was ordered on November 11. Not very good service. (correction.) The order date was December 3 not November 11. My mistake. However, it seems 15 days and still have not got the manual is along time. I was hoping to have it before Christmas so I could learn how to use the camera.
Print too small so not able to read it. I’m so sorry about this but on having another go at trying to read the manual due to the smallness of the print I’ve had to revise review I feel I’ve wasted my money.
Sorry you found it hard to read. We will re-send in twice the size. I'm sure this will help,
Much of the text is too small for comfortable reading. Page 178(tiny text)- I tried to follow advice here, but re-inserted battery wrong way round. Easy mistake, but not explained. Had to ring shop where I bought it.
Sorry to hear you found the text too small. We will re-send (free of charge) the manual printed twice the size tomorrow. I hope this will help.
Clearly this was just a print of an online hyperlinked manual. The manual had a page-numbered table of contents that just pointed at sub-tables of topic lists which were not page-numbered. Therefore, impossible to quickly look up anything.
I'm sorry to hear you were not happy with the manual. I fully understand. Unfortunately this is all that Sony make available and there is nothing we can do to make the manual easier to use. If you are not happy you can always return it for a 100% refund.
I haven't received it so far.
It was really no better than I could have done for myself on my own printer, and considerably more expensive.
I'm sorry to hear this. You must have a good printer to be able to print (and bind) 219 pages yourself for less than we charge. Please note that if you return the manual will will always give a 100%, no questions asked, refund.
I received a manual bound so as to lie flat in use. It was organized in the same way the manufacturer's version was with additional material filling out the new page count. No index or directory offered a means by which to locate a topic and I have yet to locate my issue after scanning each page. The advertised 215 pages merely covered the same topics again in a different way - again without an index. This bigger manual did not provide the information I sought. The postage for the heavier document raised my total cost significantly to return the publication. I still had to contact the manufacturer to get my question anwered.
Sorry to hear this. Please be aware that we don't write the manuals. They are written by the manufacturers. We simply print and bind the manuals for convenience. Why Sony decided not to include an index or table of contents is beyond me! Our price for postage doesn't change depending on the weight or number of manuals. It is one fixed price. If you aren't happy with the manual you can always return it for a 100% refund.
Large manual with not a lot of help; many blank pages. All I wanted to know was how to reformat the memory stick. That was nowhere to be seen. I was very disappointed.
Really sorry to hear this. This was indeed a very poor manual supplied by Sony. Please be aware that we don't write the manuals. They are written by the manufacturers. We have stopped offering that manual a few months ago. There is no other manual available from Sony I'm afraid. I have given you a full credit today.
I was expecting an expanded manual but received the skimpy manual that came with the camera. And I waited over a month to receive it.
Sorry to hear this. We will send you the full 458 page expanded manual today. Also sorry to hear about the long wait. This seems to be a problem with the Canadian postal service. We have recently had quite a few comments about extended delay times from Canadian customers.
assembled back to front and back page first and first page at back
That's clearly not acceptable. Did you tell us? We will send a replacement today.
That's clearly not acceptable. We will send a replacement today.
too skimpy, not comparable to the type of review written by White
Sorry to hear you weren't happy. We don't write the manuals, they are written by the manufacturer and we simply print and bind them for your convenience. If you aren't happy you can always return the manual for a 100%, no questions asked, refund.
The type face was so small I could barely read it with a magnifying glass.
Sorry to hear the text was too small. We will send you, free of charge, a replacement tomorrow printed twice the size.
www.Camera-Manual.com is rated 4.66 based on 2,420 reviews