Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buytshirtsonline LTD
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

01928579951

T shirts were a good length when delivered, but after first wash...... well let’s just say a crop top is not a good look on an overweight middle aged man.
Posted 1 hour ago
Shocking service and product quality was not good.
Hello Paul,

I am sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the service provided. We would like to help rectify this matter for you, if you contact us directly and let us know the issue we will help as best we can.
Bought 3 t shirts only received 2
Hello Deborah,

I am sorry to hear that you're missing an item from your order. Can you please contact us directly at info@buytshirtsonline.co.uk and we will have a look into this and arrange for the missing item to be with you tomorrow?
Bought 4 T shirts. Tried them on to check fit and all ok. On first wash before wearing them they all shrank to an unwearable size. Waste of time and money buying them.
All shirts were supposed to be 100% polyester but only one was out of 6
Hello,

This would seem strange as looking at your order you've received all B&C sublimation and the AWDis Just Cool Polyester T-Shirts - would you be able to contact us directly regarding this and we can look into which shirts you've received?

Kind regards
Amanda
I did not get my product, I had to cancel the order due to technical difficulties with your payment system.

It did not add delivery charge, and I could not follow a link added to make this as an additional payment as it was also not working correctly, I could not cancel and re order due to this ,

And therefore had to cancel completely
Good morning Adam,

We note that we did send you all payment options to change your order from Collect In Store to delivery - we also advised that you could call the office to make this payment.
I have never received my order unfortunately.
Good morning Jay,

I am sorry to hear that you're yet to receive your order. Can you please contact us directly on 01928 579 951 and we will look into this with DPD?
Still not arrived
Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that your order is yet to be delivered.
If you can contact us directly on 01928 579 951 - quoting your web order number, we will look into this for you.
I did not recieve the correct products that I orderd
I have not received my order......
Truly terrible service. I received an email to say an item I’d been waiting for was now in stock and would be delivered within 3-4 days. I ordered right away (9th Dec) and waited for the dispatched email. Nothing came so I contacted them on Dec 16th to be told my order was ready to be dispatched that day or the 17th for definite. Come the 18th no dispatched email had arrived so I messaged again to be told my order was ready to be dispatched on that day or the 19th. I explained if already been told this once and the guy said I shouldn’t have been but he knew for sure it was being dispatched on the 18th/19th and would definitely be with me for Christmas (it’s a Christmas order for some kids). No dispatched email came so contacted again, I was told “hopefully” it would be dispatched “soon”. I explained that I didn’t have much faith in him saying “hopefully” it will dispatched. Surely there is no “hopefully” about it, either it’s ready to be dispatched on the 19th like they said or it’s not? Anyway, its now the 21st and I’ve had no dispatched email so I’ve contacted them again to be told the order isn’t even ready, it’s not been processed and the warehouse it’s in is now closed but they hope to have information about what they intend to do regarding dispatching soon. Safe to say I’m not expecting my order or an update and I imagine I’ll have to chase for a refund after letting children down right before Christmas. Very poor, half hearted customer service and a company quite obviously using Covid-19 restrictions brought in this weekend as an excuse for their lousy work over the last 2 weeks. You can’t say it’s coronavirus’s fault that I was told my order was ready to be dispatched on 4 different dates when it hadn’t even been processed. Company would benefit from not using coronavirus as an excuse for their own mistakes and actually updating customers instead of letting us chase them. Save your time and money and order elsewhere.
Cancelled my order without letting me know, and haven’t bothered refunding me either.
Absolute scammers.
No communication waited over a week for my order and still hasn’t arrived
Rubbish company !!! Order was placed 2 weeks ago and still not arrived
Didn't have items I ordered. Refunded
Not yet received 6 days after ordering.
Bad customer service, phone not properly attended to. My order still waiting to be dispatched after 2weeks.
Never coming back to you guys, I hope I get my orders one day soon😔😔
Hello,

We are experiencing a high volume of calls at the moment, we're working with skeleton staff so we are trying to answer as many people as possible.

Orders are taking 5-7 working days to be dispatched at the moment, if you contact us with your WEB order number either by phone or email we will have a look into this for you.
Terrible experience all round.
Bad communication, misleading timings, unable to contact on phone. Real let down and will not use again.
It would be nice if I got my order, its been well over 1 week since I ordered!
Hello,

Ordered, but not yet received!
Hello, I am sorry to hear that you've not yet received your order. Due to unforeseen delays, orders are taking a little bit longer to be dispatched. Once your order has been dispatched, we will pop you an email to confirm and delivery will be the next working day. We appreciate your patience at this time https://www.buytshirtsonline.co.uk/covid-19-update-limited-shipping-dispatch-is-currently-3-4-working-days-i122
Buytshirtsonline LTD is rated 4.68 based on 5,016 reviews