Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

Buytshirtsonline LTD 5 star review on 3rd August 2019
Buytshirtsonline LTD 5 star review on 20th July 2019
Sarah rogers
More Photos & Videos
I would really like to leave a positive review, unfortunately I can't!
The email asking me to review my purchase has arrived before the t-shirts! So far not impressed with customer service and unable to comment on the quality of the product 😒
I give one star because I received email to write review but not the shirts yet ..
I supposed to receive it before I give review right?
Haven't received order, 10 days since email saying order dispatched.
I have still not received my products yet so I can’t leave a review but would have preferred to have had the choice to pay extra for a more reliable courier method than Royal Mail as they are inundated and no choice was not idesl
Have been advised that my items are unavailable at the moment & I can either wait or request a refund.
I have emailed & my emails are returned & I can’t get through by phone to request a refund.
Hi, I am sorry that you haven't been able to contact us. If your emails are bouncing back you can contact us on live chat. We are currently operating on skeleton staff due to the current pandemic. If you haven't received your refund please contact us on live chat and we will make sure it is actioned. Please see our current terms and conditions here. https://www.buytshirtsonline.co.uk/covid-19-update-limited-shipping-please-read-before-ordering-i122
Ordered last week but not in stock so was given the option of a refund,which I chose.
Haven't had confirmation that I am being refunded as yet.
hi Rachel, Your refund was returned to your Paypal account on the 1st of April. We sent you a confirmation email and you would have also received an email from Paypal. If you need any further help please contact us via live chat. Thanks
Still have yet to receive my money back. I’ve emailed and called, but have had no response.
I tried to cancel this order. The t shirts haven’t arrived. Looks like I paid for something I didn’t want and didn’t get!
Review my order? Didn't even buy anything because of the delivery charge, the highlands of Scotland seems to be on a different planet! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Bought a HAT got a ONESIE just about worth £10.00
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you've received the wrong item in your order. We understand that mistakes that this are an inconvenience! Can you contact us directly and we will get this resolved for you? 01928 579 951
The t shirt dilivey people chucked the t shirt in the toilet luckily it never went in the toilet but fell on the wet part
The t shirt was wet
I got it and looked worn and wauiltiy not on point
Good morning,

We're sorry to hear that this has happened with your parcel, can you please contact us on 01928 579 951 to report this issue and we can look into this with DPD for you?

-BuyTshirtsOnline
They have not arrived
Hello,

Please can you contact our office directly and one of our advisors will be able to find out where your order is?
Didn’t receive goods but money came back. Odd but won’t bother again went else where
Hello,

Please can you contact us regarding this as the one order associated has been delivered and signed for on DPD and no refund has been issued?

Our office number is 01928 579 951

Kind regards
Buytshirtsonline
BuyShirtsOnline... more like NeverGetShirtsOnline. paid for next day delivery - still haven’t turned up 7 days later. My event has been and gone! Go to primark in the first place - saves you the hassle of using this website.
Hello,

Unfortunately, DPD have attempted delivery on two occasions and as such your parcel is now on it's way back to us.

Please contact our office on 01928 579 951 if you would like to rearrange delivery, or we will happily refund your order if you would prefer.

Kind regards
Buytshirtsonline
I’d been looking for good fitting ladies polo shirts for some time, but always found anything I bought had very little shape, and more for men than women. I am really happy with my recent purchase, they fit great and good quality fabric. Only down side prices shown are ex VAT and delivery. So it’s not cheap when you get to your basket to pay. But then think it’s probably not a company for individual purchases. Maybe for bulk buying customers.
Thanks for a very efficient and prompt service and a easy to use system.
Really lacking customer service who think paying £7 delivery then £5+ return delivery if 1 or 2 items dont fit.
I will never use this company again.
I still haven't received my order!
I don't know if it has been cancelled
I have not heard.
Question over delivery?
I thought delivery was paid for with purchase, I have been told no and asked for extra payment I don't know how much could someone contact me the tee shirts are for a holiday/ birthday I have limited time.
Christine jones
Hi Christine,

Please note that you were contacted over this- via the email address left on your order.

Delivery charges are not included in your order if you choose to collect in store. As mentioned in the email, next working day delivery is £7.19 including VAT, and is payable via phone call, or we can invoice you via Paypal.

A copy of your invoice for this order was also sent to you to show that delivery is currently £0.00 as you chose collection from our Runcorn store.
Half the order was missing. I emailed twice about the missing items and no reply. Very poor service
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you're missing items from your order. Having checked our main inbox- all emails are up to date and responded to.

Please give us a call on 01928 579951 quoting your web order number so that we can resolve this asap.
Still have not received my order or any correspondence from Buytshirtsonline LTD
Buytshirtsonline LTD is rated 4.69 based on 3,664 reviews