Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buytshirtsonline LTD
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

01928579951

Bought 4 t shirts and was sent 3. Wish BTO would respond to my emails and phone calls as I cannot seem to resolve this matter.
Good morning Elizabeth,

All of our emails are up to date, I am unable to find anything for 439918 - can you check that you've emailed info@buytshirtsonline.co.uk and if not, please can you forward this and we will deal with this immediately.

Our customer service lines are now open from 9am-5pm if you'd like to call on 01928 579 951.
I can’t write a review on t shirts I haven’t received!
Hello Kate,

If you contact us on 01928 579 951, we can look into where your order is.
Your tracking should have been emailed to you, please note that orders are taking 3-4 working days to be dispatched at the moment.
Hi I’ve sent the whole order back I’m afraid not happy with the quality it cost me over £14 p&p so not happy with that nether I’m awaiting full credit once you’ve received the parcel back
Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your order. Usually the AWDis range are good quality - we will look into your returned parcel and report to the brand if needs be.

With regards to the postage cost, it would be down to yourself to choose an affordable courier, we recommend Parcels2Go as parcels are normally no more than £5 depending on the weight.

Your order was refunded on 19th November 2020, 3:24 pm and should be back in your PayPal account.

We hope that this resolves the matter and apologise for any inconvenience.
I placed my order on Nov 9th. According to DPD tracking it has not yet been received can you look into it please and reply asap. Kind Regards Martin
Hello Martin, if you contact our customer service team on 01928 579 951 and give them your web order number, they will track this for you.
Still have not received my order, and tried to call but no answer, not good service!!!!
I've made an order for over £100 at Saturday. I've got a customer waiting for her Earth Positive Sweatshirt and to be honest, that was the only thing I need ASAP from this order. Parcel or parcels, because it was delivered in 3 parts in plastic bags were delivered on Wednesday, I wasn't so happy about the packing but it doesn't matter to me at all. In my whole order, one thing was missing, sweatshirt. I've made a call to customer service and guy that i spoke to, told me that my missing item will be delivered on Friday. It wasn't. I've called again customer service and lady told me that she has nothing in her system about my delivery. So finally my sweatshirt that i most care about, will be delivered on Monday. So, my customer is waiting over a week for her stuff and I'm losing reputation due to bad organisation. If you need something ASAP, don't depend on this site, because it can get you into problems.
Hello,

I am very sorry to hear that you've had issues with your recent order. We understand how frustrating it is to have items missing - on this occasion, we have opened an investigation with DPD into the original missing parcel and we have refunded your delivery on this order as a gesture of goodwill.
Still no delivery from dpt

I'd suggest changing . I have no clue now how to get my order
Hi,
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. Can you please email your web order number so we can help you get your order? Thanks
T-shirt’s were of poor quality not like the gilden ultra Cotton I had purchased before !
Prehaps a new supplier ? Or different Origen but far less quality !
I have not received the item yet
Hello,

Please get in touch with us on 01928 579 951 and we can track your order for you.
Please note-
Your dpd parcel number 15501086437616
Your parcel has been delivered to your neighbour at 3, and received by PASCAL at 12:25 on Sat 26 Sep 2020
Quick delivery but I ordered kids fruit of the loom jumpers for school and the material is awful, really thin and cheap
Bought 2 items, was sent the wrong item and the other when tried on 1 arm was longer than the other! Bad quality products and very disappointed 😞
I’ve been asked to provide a review. Delivery as supposed not be 4-5 days. It’s day 7 and the shirts haven’t turned up yet. Well done!
absolutely terrible service

i ordered T shirts a week ago and still no delivery
I bought a womens bamboo raglan t-shirt. The item was described as 'invisible stitching to hem and cuff', whereas there is no stitching on the cuff. The fabric has cut edges with no seam on the sleeves. This is not mentioned in the product description. I would not have bought it I had known that the sleeves were left rough cut.

I kept it only because the total postage would have equated the cost of the t-shirt. Please be very clear on your product description. If the t-shirt had been properly finished in the factory this would be a great value product.

Buy a size larger than your usual if you are in the UK. It is cut very small.
My order has not arrived...
I never completed my purchase... but I was still sent this email asking for my review....
I sent an email with regards to a certain process and the response just filled me with doubts.
I had no response to my enquiry but I did get a review request.
The appearence is very friendly until you ask a question... that's where the illusion falls away
Never Buy Fruit of the Loom Polo Shirts from this Company,
I bought XL Ones and they were Inferior, Didn't Fit, far too Small,
Sending them back today 8th July 2020
Very disappointed, most of my t-shirts were printed wonky, many had stains on them. I complained and the number of t-shirts which were not useable were replaced but still had the same problems (stained and not printed straight). The quality of the t-shirts was also very poor.
The only positive was that shipment was very quick.
Hi. I received the sweatshirts that I ordered but I haven't received any t-shirts?
Is there someone I can speak with in helping the situation?
Kind regards
Only received 1 t shirt and ordered many ???
Buytshirtsonline LTD is rated 4.69 based on 4,612 reviews