Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

Buytshirtsonline LTD 5 star review on 3rd August 2019
Buytshirtsonline LTD 5 star review on 20th July 2019
Sarah rogers
More Photos & Videos
Forgot half my order and packaged very untidy very disappointed.
I ordered 23 t-shirts and only 1 has been delivered, I have managed to get through and was told it was the courier's fault as they didn't pick the whole order up from the warehouse, quite frankly I find that a bit hard to believe, courier will take whatever they are given and deliver it.
When the parcel and item arrived it was poorly packaged, there was no packaging for the item inside of the mailing bag, no receipt for my purchase and the invoice was all crumpled and creased and so was the hoodie
Sizing is way small than the UK average. I just brought 4 tshirts all XL but more like a small L
Ordered 12 t shirts but only received 7, went into live chat which was useful and was told they would resend the missing t shirts the next day
Ordered on the 12th.. Now 20th.. Not received, money taken..
I haven’t received my order!!!! Been a week now.
Both times I ordered stock through buytshirtsonline, the stock never turned up.
The shirts were good as expectad, but delivery time was way too long (8 business days). When I contacted You and asked when will the shippment ship out, the response was that you were waiting for some item to arrive at the wearhouse. This is strange, because when I submitted order, every item was written to be in stock. Hope for quicker shipping next time.
I little bit disappointed with the quality of the fabric, rough texture and sewing finishings. I know it was cheap, but I was expecting better quality, certainly next time will choose a more premium product.
Ordered XXL received L
If your requirement requires a conversation they're not the company for you; staff are processors and don't engage with any enthusiasm - having said that they are cheap so that's the choice you have to make...
Good morning,

I am sorry that you feel as though we have not been enthusiastic, I am struggling to find any correspondence from your details so I can't advise of the situation any further.

However, we do aim to treat all of our customers with the same respect and professionalism that we always have done and endeavour to answer any queries / concerns to the best of our ability.

We're sorry that we've not met your expectations on this occasion.

-Buytshirtsonline
T-shirt’s are good quality as expected however delivery was very poor. I paid for express shipping but it did not come the next day or the day after. It was then upgraded to Saturday delivery but didn’t come. It came on Monday. Good T-shirt’s but if you need them in a hurry- maybe not the best option
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that your order was not delivered on time, I can see that this was an order affected by the major accident on the M6 last week, which delayed a couple of DPDs deliveries.

Please be assured that normally orders are delivered on time, unfortunately due to these unfortunate circumstances deliveries could not be made on time.

We are looking into this with DPD to see why some orders weren't delivered on the Saturday delivery as promised.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Bought a batch of t shirts. One t-shirt is sewn funny and does not align. The other the stiching is poor and I cannot use it to customise. The third t-shirt has a stain on it a white one. When you are buying one of colours and sizes this is not good enough as I cannot deliver on my side for my customers. Now I have to keep and cut my losses or pay to return this is not the first time recieving poor quuality
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you've received damaged items within your order. Please note that we will never request that you pay to return any damaged items, if you contact our office directly we will replace these free of charge.
The last few orders have all arrived late and i have been given various dispatch/courier excuses but all i can say is do not rely on the next day part of the service
8 Tee shirts arrived crumpled in a huge cardboard box with no individual packaging. Material seems thinner than the last ones i bought from elsewhere. Price advertised bore no resemblance to what I paid !
Hello Nigel,

I am sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your order.
Please note that we do not individually wrap garments, in order to keep prices as low as possible for our wholesale customers.

We generally say that price reflects quality across our website, each garment will have its fabric and weights in the product description.

You can return any unwanted goods for a refund or exchange within 14 days of receiving your order, by following the instructions on our website.

Kind regards
BuyTshirtsOnline
good quality good price but.....far far too short! I purchased two for my son for work recently, he is 5`9" not very tall but these shirts sit on his waistline and ride up whenever he reaches forward. very disappointing.
I kindly ask you next time to pay more attention to the packaging of the goods.
Regards
w.bogani
Revived 3 of my five T-shirt’s. says on delivery note others to follow, when? Give me a clue, anything but say something. Wanted the shirts for this weekend and still haven’t arrived. Maybe you shouldn’t ask people to write a review?
Hello David,

I am sorry to hear that you're missing some items from your order. Please give us a call on 01928 579951 quoting your web order number and we can look into this further.
I ordered my goods on the 21st of December with confirmation email, but have been waiting ever since for a follow up email to tell me when I can pick up my order. In the meanwhile I have tried calling but with no answer.
Hello Alex,

Please note that our offices were closed from Friday 21st at 4pm until 2nd January 9am for customer services- if you are waiting to collect an order from our Runcorn store, you will receive an email stating 'order dispatched when this is ready.

As our Runcorn office has been closed over the Christmas period, any collection orders will be available from the 2nd January.

Please give us a call on 01928 579951 if you require assistance and one of our advisor's will be happy to help.
Buytshirtsonline LTD is rated 4.69 based on 3,716 reviews