Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

01928579951

Haven't received item yet
Normally excellent service but the last order I placed (1 week ago) has not been dispatched although the payment has been taken! Tried to contact by both chat and phoncalls but unable to get a response from either. As the order we placed was for Christmas orders we feel very disappointed with what is normally an excellent service.
Wouldnt order again. Over a week later and still no shipping confirmation email. I've tried to email / ring and it's all bouncing back. Ridiculous service.
Not yet received items yet
Shocking despatch time as its christmas understandable the delay but not by nearly 10 days from 3-4 days , i of course need them for my business for xmas orders now my customers cant have theyre orders for xmas morning
Disappointed, long delay in order being sent. Which wouldn't have been an issue if they had informed me but I had to chase to get any info. First time ordering with the company and wont be back.
Had to cancel the order and get a refund a another supplier had the order delivered within 24 hours.
Purchased 2 Fruit Of The Loom Childrens Valueweight T-Shirt for aged 3-4 and it came up to £8.29. Postage and packaging is too expensive. Not worth given the amount of time it takes to arrive. Sizing doesnt even look correct and they look to big width wise. I needed more shirts and when to Argos and bought a triple pack instead. ended up being much cheaper
Lovely feel to material only one problem.. Shrunk to approximately the size under.. So my medium is now small.. Normal wash 30 degrees.. Never had this before. Fran
I was disappointed with the time it took me to receive the order as i needed it for an event and they didn't arrive. I was happy with the prices and offers on the t-shirts.
Good customer service and help however poor quality products so all items are being sent back. Really disappointing as we need a new supplier and parcel arrived timely and regular updates provided.
Customer Service team themselves are great but overall experience has been terrible.
I ordered on 28th September
It's now 20th October and one of my parcels only arrived today. Still waiting on the other one. Why weren't they sent together instead of separately?

Please for the love of God stop using DPD to deliver parcels.
I live in a block of flats.. DPD will literally knock the big front door and leave..
How am I supposed to even know they're there if they don't ring the buzzer? I even asked for my parcels to be left with a neighbour if I'm unavailable, but DPD can't be arsed to do their jobs.
The one parcel that has arrived was thankfully good quality, but I shouldn't be waiting this long.
Unfortunately I won't be using this online store again due to DPD, as it'll likely be a month by the time I've now received both parcels.
Ordered 2 T-shirt’s one arrived with a huge hole in the front
Finally got through on the phone and it was sorted straight away
I first ordered youth hoodies and I got kids size hoodies and also the were dirty and dusty as they are not packed in bags
Photographs on website were not true to the product that was received
Promised delivery on the home for Wednesday it is Friday and still not here
I still my received my order. I haven’t received any confirmation by email that my order has been shipped. Please advise.
Not all my package has arrived. Items have arrived in over 8 different parcels. some white T-shirts marked with dusty stains as they are clearly not protected in the warehouse and not protected in the packaging.
I wasn’t happy with the inconsistencies in some of the tops I ordered. The length and shape varied with each long sleeved item. I was happy however with the T-shirt’s
Bought athletic vest supposedly 4xl, they were mo like 1 Large. Extremely small sizes compared to any other product I've ever bought, unless I was buying garbage from a Chinese site.
They've had their last purchase off me.
The website is easy to use however delivery is very expensive! I was also disappointed that I could not amend my order just moments after it was placed, to add one more T-shirt would have cost me the whole £5.99 postage again! One of the T-shirt’s was also damaged with a small hole in.

Will be looking for an alternative supplier for further T-shirt orders.
Buytshirtsonline LTD is rated 4.67 based on 4,754 reviews