Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Buytshirtsonline LTD
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
John Souter
"I have used Buytshirtsonline for 3 years now and their service and quality has been excellent. So reliable and at prices that makes it possible for us to sell the T-shirts at our events, at a modest price and still make a profit. We even have had comments from customers that they wear them regularly as they are just such good quality. John Souter, The Old Riverport St Ives Jazz & Blues Festival, Cambridgeshire."
Natalie Brotherton
"The delivery was super quick, the t shirts are great quality and they can be printed on easily."
Karen Gee
"Quick delivery and great products"
"We were extremely happy with the T- shirts. We found it a quick and convenient service with easy options and sizes online. The t- shirts are of very generous size."
"Absolutely brilliant service - ordered 300 T shirts for our school and they arrived next day. Kept updated about delivery every step of the way. Excellent value T shirts - v competitively priced. Can highly recommend."
"The shirts that arrived were not the shirts that i ordered."
Hi James,

I am sorry to hear that you've received incorrect items within your order.

Can you please email the order details to info@buytshirtsonline.co.uk and we will arrange for the correct items to be sent to you.
"Unfortunately our experience with this company wasn't a positive one. We ordered a tshirt for my little boy to wear to an event last minute and so paid for next day delivery. Unfortunately as we were at work the courier left a 'visit next day card' and didn't just put through the door or leave with a neighbour and so we didn't have the item in time. The following day however they did post through the letterbox, so this was a possibility all along. Not directly an issue with the company but on contacting them they had no interest in coming to a return compromise and so I would not order from them again."
Hello Andrew,

Unfortunately once parcels have been dispatched from our warehouse we cannot be held responsible for any delays in delivery via DPD.

It is down to the DPD driver's discretion whether or not they leave parcels, without a signature- as we do ask that DPD provide signatures for all of our deliveries. Whether a courier is happy to leave a parcel without this is down to them.

You can return your order to us within 14 days from the date that you received your order and we will provide a full refund. The refund postage does have to be covered by our customers, but we refund the original delivery charge if the whole order is returned.

Kind regards
BuyTshirtsOnline
"Speedy delivery and a very user friendly website"
"As a first-time buyer I found the service efficient and the quality of the t-shirts was excellent."
"Good Quality at amazing price, I will defiantly be recommending and buying more"
"yeh was really good quality, arrived on time and overall impressed, well worth the money"
"Received my son's uniform which I was pleased with but unfortunately his t-shirt has a scorch mark around the logo. I have emailed twice about this but no contact as of yet. I am pleased with the quality and delivery timing. If it wasn't for the mark and still waiting over a week for someone to contact me I'd have put "Very Good"."
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that this issue has not been resolved for you- I cannot see any emails within the plain orders inbox- info@buytshirtsonline.co.uk. If this was a printing order, please pop us a call on 01928 579 951 and we will get this sorted.
"Very easy to use and super quick delivery. Will use again!"
"Amazing service!! Ordered Saturday night, dispatched Sunday, received Monday! This is the one stop (only) shop you need to visit."
"great service and products"
"Great customer service and help with complicated enquires.. products were great just about to place my order !"
"Fantastic service, replaced wrong size (my fault) at no extra charge within 3 days"
"Service was very good and delivery was on time. Thank you"
"Bought 6 in total all different colours, thr dark grey 1 though has had part of the sleeve sewn into the slevee. Bought & got them 2 days later & for how cheap they are & heavy quality really good !!"
"Good quality!!"
"Always a quick reliable service! Been very pleased with each time I have ordered 👍🏼"
"Beautiful Made Verry Happy With My Order"
"Easy to order, next day delivery, 5 stars!"
Buytshirtsonline LTD is rated 4.66 based on 2,264 reviews