Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

Buytshirtsonline LTD 5 star review on 3rd August 2019
Buytshirtsonline LTD 5 star review on 20th July 2019
Sarah rogers
More Photos & Videos
Have been advised that my items are unavailable at the moment & I can either wait or request a refund.
I have emailed & my emails are returned & I can’t get through by phone to request a refund.
Hi, I am sorry that you haven't been able to contact us. If your emails are bouncing back you can contact us on live chat. We are currently operating on skeleton staff due to the current pandemic. If you haven't received your refund please contact us on live chat and we will make sure it is actioned. Please see our current terms and conditions here. https://www.buytshirtsonline.co.uk/covid-19-update-limited-shipping-please-read-before-ordering-i122
Ordered last week but not in stock so was given the option of a refund,which I chose.
Haven't had confirmation that I am being refunded as yet.
hi Rachel, Your refund was returned to your Paypal account on the 1st of April. We sent you a confirmation email and you would have also received an email from Paypal. If you need any further help please contact us via live chat. Thanks
Still have yet to receive my money back. I’ve emailed and called, but have had no response.
livraison très rapide depuis l'Angleterre. Produits bien emballés et conformes à mes attentes.
Please price 25 t-shirts ‘khaki polos’
& separately 25 t-shirts ‘white polos’
Inc delivery costs
Thanks
Really lacking customer service who think paying £7 delivery then £5+ return delivery if 1 or 2 items dont fit.
I will never use this company again.
I still haven't received my order!
I don't know if it has been cancelled
I have not heard.
Question over delivery?
I thought delivery was paid for with purchase, I have been told no and asked for extra payment I don't know how much could someone contact me the tee shirts are for a holiday/ birthday I have limited time.
Christine jones
Hi Christine,

Please note that you were contacted over this- via the email address left on your order.

Delivery charges are not included in your order if you choose to collect in store. As mentioned in the email, next working day delivery is £7.19 including VAT, and is payable via phone call, or we can invoice you via Paypal.

A copy of your invoice for this order was also sent to you to show that delivery is currently £0.00 as you chose collection from our Runcorn store.
Half the order was missing. I emailed twice about the missing items and no reply. Very poor service
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you're missing items from your order. Having checked our main inbox- all emails are up to date and responded to.

Please give us a call on 01928 579951 quoting your web order number so that we can resolve this asap.
Still have not received my order or any correspondence from Buytshirtsonline LTD
Ill fitting. Quality used to be better
Hi Jamie,

We are sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the items received. Please note that we do have garments of varying quality on the website, from promotional wear like Fruit Of The Loom- to retail quality like Continental.

We generally say that price reflects quality across the website, and you can always find the weights and material breakdown in the product description.

I hope this helps.
We still haven't received our order....
Hi Connor,

I am sorry to hear that there has been a delay with your order. Please give us a call on 01928 579 951 and one of our advisor's will be able to see what the problem is
The shirts that arrived were not the shirts that i ordered.
Hi James,

I am sorry to hear that you've received incorrect items within your order.

Can you please email the order details to info@buytshirtsonline.co.uk and we will arrange for the correct items to be sent to you.
I ordered a bunch of tshirts, they took my money, then nothing was ever sent to me
Good morning Thomas,

Please can you email our team at info@buytshirtsonline.co.uk with your details (we will require your web order number)- and we can look into this.

As we ship orders for next working day delivery- if you haven't received these next day, please contact us asap and we can look into this with DPD.
having to chase every single order as i pay for nextday delivery and seems to take 3 - 4 days to arrive and never refund for the postage plus website always never have stock
Hello Geoffrey, I am sorry to hear that you're having a problem with your order.

We always dispatch our orders for next working day delivery- once an order is in DPDs hands, we cannot be held responsible for any delays in delivery. We will however do our best to contact DPD on your behalf to resolve any delivery issues.

If you require assistance, please call us on 01928 579 951 or pop us an email at info@buytshirtsonline.co.uk and one of our advisors will gladly assist you.
just bought two sets of ten tshirts one set in a medium and large , ring spun soft style youth ...... these are a little larger but there really good quality and fit , fit my 8 year old daughter perfect in the medium with still a bit more space , however i also purchased another ten in a small and a medium in the heavy weight children , and i recieved what says on the label youths wich im told by customer service is correct , there huge the size small i tried on my son who is 8 and its was useless totally drowned him , so ive got a bunch of tops that are totally useless for printing on for a kids party tomorrow .. customer service asked me to get tape measures ect and lay them out ect send pics wich deosnt help next time i purchase i will stick to soft style only , never even got a reply in the end after i asked about returns so dissapointed and very upset for my kids party tomorrow waste of my money and time not to mention i cant do them all tshirts as part of the party
Hello Claire,

Please note that if there are disputes with the sizes in any items- we will require an image of the garment with some form of measuring tape- to see if the garment is within manufacturer guidelines. Without this, we wouldn't know if the garment was incorrectly labelled ect.

As advised in the email, the sizing on the Gildan 5000B is different to the Gildan Softstyles (64000B) - By 2 inches in chest measurement. We always advise our customers to read the size chart as sizes vary from style to style.

If you're unhappy with the garments that you ordered, you can return them by following the returns process which was emailed to you earlier this morning.

If you believe that the garment is not the correct size, in accordance with the measurements published on our website from Gildan- we will need an image of the garment- with the underarm to underarm measurements.

If you need further assistance, please call us on 01928 579 951
*Please note that our offices are only open from 9-5 Monday to Thursday, 9-4 on Fridays.

These products have not been delivered - still waiting.
Hello Emma, I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet- please can you pop an email over to info@buytshirtsonline.co.uk with your web order number- or give us a call on 01928 579 951 and we can look into this for you.
I have ordered polo shirts samples for one of my potential customers, it was a week ago
16/09/2018
ref#246160 (WEB246160)
Today is 23/09/2018 and my samples haven't been delivered yet,
therefore I had to re-order samples somewhere else to get it on time.
I'm not particularly happy to spend money twice on one sample.
Hi,
We are sorry you never received your order on time. It looks like this parcel was lost in transit. If your order doesn't arrive when stated please let us know and we will rectify the issue. We only became aware of this issue when you called us on the 25th and we then sent a replacement order that was received by you the next day.
prices are great. quality is great. delivery was fairly quick too
The ladies, long sleeved T-shirts I recently purchased arrived at super-human speed, which amazed me. Being a size 12, I expected a size medium to fit well as is usually the case. However these T-shirts are very odd. The body fits well and is comfortable but the arms are so narrow that they compromise the blood supply! I do not have fat arms or unusually short ones either, but these T-shirts have been designed for people with normally sized bodies and arms 4-5inches longer than mine and with no flesh at all over the Humerus, Ulna or Radius bones. Regarding constriction over the lateral and medial epicondyles.....well, we just won't go there! My verdict is; these are for fat stick-insects!!
The products are very satisfactory. They are recommendable. The delivery was quick.....will be ordering again.
Buytshirtsonline LTD is rated 4.69 based on 3,721 reviews