Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Buytshirtsonline LTD
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Jo Kidd
"I use these Tshirts for craft parties - tie dying and stenciling - they are great quality, great price and always arrive the next day. Absolutely love dealing with another company that has customer service as its priority. Thank you."
John Souter
"I have used Buytshirtsonline for 3 years now and their service and quality has been excellent. So reliable and at prices that makes it possible for us to sell the T-shirts at our events, at a modest price and still make a profit. We even have had comments from customers that they wear them regularly as they are just such good quality. John Souter, The Old Riverport St Ives Jazz & Blues Festival, Cambridgeshire."
Natalie Brotherton
"The delivery was super quick, the t shirts are great quality and they can be printed on easily."
"Cheap and cheerful tshirt, efficient service but cost of P/P was extortionate. Will not be buying again."
"The costume is good quality but the head piece was missing. I sent a message via their contact page but did not receive a reply"
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you're missing an item from your order. Please can you call our office on 01928 579 951 or email us at info@buytshirtsonline.co.uk and one of our advisors will be happy to assist.

Please note that our office hours are: Monday- Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4pm.
"I was disappointed with my experience on this occasion. Seven days after I ordered the items I was informed that I was not at home when delivery was attempted. they supplied picture of a random house to prove they were there, wasn't my property. I contacted them told them I was at home and had cctv to prove no one called. The parcel was delivered by a female but DPD talked about man took picture. I actually left a review about them on trustpilot and had to email them a screengrab from CCTV of female delivering the goods. I am able to bring similar goods from France quicker with Chronopost."
Hello Patrick,

We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you've experienced with this delivery. We can only go off of the information provided by DPD themselves, as we're not the delivery company it is down to the discretion of the courier whether they leave parcels ect.

With regards to who was delivering by DPD, we are only provided with the same information- i.e the drivers name- whether a male or a female is delivering is not something we as a separate company would know.

For any complaints regarding your service with DPD, please call their customer service line- quoting your consignment number: 0121 275 0500.
"Received my son's uniform which I was pleased with but unfortunately his t-shirt has a scorch mark around the logo. I have emailed twice about this but no contact as of yet. I am pleased with the quality and delivery timing. If it wasn't for the mark and still waiting over a week for someone to contact me I'd have put "Very Good"."
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that this issue has not been resolved for you- I cannot see any emails within the plain orders inbox- info@buytshirtsonline.co.uk. If this was a printing order, please pop us a call on 01928 579 951 and we will get this sorted.
"Good quality but sizes are not accurate got an xl but more like an xxl"
"I loved the items i recieved and they were great quailty but my box was damaged when it arrived and looked like it had been ripped open and 2 items were missing. I emailed about this and heard nothing back so im disapointed about this!"
"T-shirts lost in post. 2nd time this has happened unfortunately. However this issue was quickly resolved by BuyTshirtsonline and a refund was given on postage. The order was re-shipped and received the next day with no issues."
"Previous orders of fruit of the loom tshirts were great but sizes were smaller than expected. Our latest order was for the Gildan Hammer t-shirts which have arrived fine.However they are far to big and need to be all returned.I now have to find my own delivery company as they do not have a easy return system and now have to set up and organise a lift up for the t-shirts.Returns policy poor.Delivery excellent. Size consistency could be looked at between brands. Quality Good"
"I recently received my pachage with white T-shirts and the package already had a hole in it and one T-shirt was dirty! Other T-shirts were ok."
"Very fast delivery, but not worth it for small orders when delivery charge is 1/3rd of total. Also site does not include VAT on pricing. which has to be done to work out profit on resale."
"Ordered xtra large as large are always to small but these were far too big, think medium would have done, but not happy with the material, won't ne buying fruit of the loom again."
"Great way to order t shirts but postage is wayyyy too expensive for multiple seperwate orders"
"The t shirt come up very small"
"T-shirts OK quality but some arrived with few small holes. Speedy next day delivery as ordered so can't fault that. Was missing some of our order which was a little disappointing but was given a refund on the next day delivery so happy all round."
"Tshirts were OK but some seam finishing was a bit poor, and I was a bit disappointed that there was no choice but to pay for next day delivery, and then only one quarter of my order showed up the next day - the remaining three quarters of my order was dispatched a day later which was frustrating."
"The delivery time is much too long for basic un-customized garments and very expensive."
"Shirts are authentic quality but between the added VAT and postage charges it's not worth making small one off purchases, it would be a lot better for bulk buys. Otherwise good service for the shirts I purchased."
"3 of my navy fruit of the loom shirts had small holes in them"
"Prices are good and the site is easy to use. They fall behind on customer service though unfortunately, and they do not provide tracking numbers for next day orders (and they don't give them out when you ask for them)."
"Ok, delivery time acceptable. Unfortunately item not suitable. returned for refund."
Buytshirtsonline LTD is rated 4.67 based on 2,401 reviews