Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Buytshirtsonline LTD
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Leeann Packer
"Excellent will all Way buy again"
"Easy Transaction, quality product, even found a discount code that was applicable to items already reduced. Easy transaction, items arrived with 48hrs. Will definitely be back ordering again. 😊"
Laura Smith
"Ordered and received prompt next day delivery, products as described and will be ordering again soon"
"The customer service over the phone was great. delivery was prompt."
"I ordered light blue shirt and they were darker then in the photo."
"Size guide poor- lady sizes very much smaller and Gents sizes alot bigger - had to send some back which isn't cost worthy"
"Quality of material is fine , unfortunately since giving a short wash on 20° they have shrunk considerably !"
"I will start by saying I’ve have had good experiences using this company before... But this time been asked to write review on items we haven’t even received yet... So I will just be honest! So been waiting over a week for delivery. Which has made me miss deadlines on my side... Not so happy!"
"The t shirts are really small made good quality but really small also postage is very expansive"
"Next day delivery. Nice quality fabric. Great price. Well done as always."
"Great product, helpful customer services, shame they use DPD couriers who appear to be the worst couriers in the country. Failures and lies throughout from them. Next day delivery took 5 days. Letting down a good company."
"Quality of t shirts was spot on, really good price, perfect for our Scouts. Very disappointed that there is no discount for ordering samples though (standard rate very high for just two t shirts), and felt a little mislead by customer services who weren't very customer caring - shame as otherwise great."
"Cheap and cheerful tshirt, efficient service but cost of P/P was extortionate. Will not be buying again."
"The costume is good quality but the head piece was missing. I sent a message via their contact page but did not receive a reply"
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you're missing an item from your order. Please can you call our office on 01928 579 951 or email us at info@buytshirtsonline.co.uk and one of our advisors will be happy to assist.

Please note that our office hours are: Monday- Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4pm.
"I was disappointed with my experience on this occasion. Seven days after I ordered the items I was informed that I was not at home when delivery was attempted. they supplied picture of a random house to prove they were there, wasn't my property. I contacted them told them I was at home and had cctv to prove no one called. The parcel was delivered by a female but DPD talked about man took picture. I actually left a review about them on trustpilot and had to email them a screengrab from CCTV of female delivering the goods. I am able to bring similar goods from France quicker with Chronopost."
Hello Patrick,

We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you've experienced with this delivery. We can only go off of the information provided by DPD themselves, as we're not the delivery company it is down to the discretion of the courier whether they leave parcels ect.

With regards to who was delivering by DPD, we are only provided with the same information- i.e the drivers name- whether a male or a female is delivering is not something we as a separate company would know.

For any complaints regarding your service with DPD, please call their customer service line- quoting your consignment number: 0121 275 0500.
"Received my son's uniform which I was pleased with but unfortunately his t-shirt has a scorch mark around the logo. I have emailed twice about this but no contact as of yet. I am pleased with the quality and delivery timing. If it wasn't for the mark and still waiting over a week for someone to contact me I'd have put "Very Good"."
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that this issue has not been resolved for you- I cannot see any emails within the plain orders inbox- info@buytshirtsonline.co.uk. If this was a printing order, please pop us a call on 01928 579 951 and we will get this sorted.
"Good quality but sizes are not accurate got an xl but more like an xxl"
"I loved the items i recieved and they were great quailty but my box was damaged when it arrived and looked like it had been ripped open and 2 items were missing. I emailed about this and heard nothing back so im disapointed about this!"
"T-shirts lost in post. 2nd time this has happened unfortunately. However this issue was quickly resolved by BuyTshirtsonline and a refund was given on postage. The order was re-shipped and received the next day with no issues."
"Previous orders of fruit of the loom tshirts were great but sizes were smaller than expected. Our latest order was for the Gildan Hammer t-shirts which have arrived fine.However they are far to big and need to be all returned.I now have to find my own delivery company as they do not have a easy return system and now have to set up and organise a lift up for the t-shirts.Returns policy poor.Delivery excellent. Size consistency could be looked at between brands. Quality Good"
"I recently received my pachage with white T-shirts and the package already had a hole in it and one T-shirt was dirty! Other T-shirts were ok."
"Very fast delivery, but not worth it for small orders when delivery charge is 1/3rd of total. Also site does not include VAT on pricing. which has to be done to work out profit on resale."
"Ordered xtra large as large are always to small but these were far too big, think medium would have done, but not happy with the material, won't ne buying fruit of the loom again."
Buytshirtsonline LTD is rated 4.67 based on 2,780 reviews