Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Buytshirtsonline LTD
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
John Souter
"I have used Buytshirtsonline for 3 years now and their service and quality has been excellent. So reliable and at prices that makes it possible for us to sell the T-shirts at our events, at a modest price and still make a profit. We even have had comments from customers that they wear them regularly as they are just such good quality. John Souter, The Old Riverport St Ives Jazz & Blues Festival, Cambridgeshire."
Natalie Brotherton
"The delivery was super quick, the t shirts are great quality and they can be printed on easily."
Karen Gee
"Quick delivery and great products"
"I loved the items i recieved and they were great quailty but my box was damaged when it arrived and looked like it had been ripped open and 2 items were missing. I emailed about this and heard nothing back so im disapointed about this!"
"T-shirts lost in post. 2nd time this has happened unfortunately. However this issue was quickly resolved by BuyTshirtsonline and a refund was given on postage. The order was re-shipped and received the next day with no issues."
"Previous orders of fruit of the loom tshirts were great but sizes were smaller than expected. Our latest order was for the Gildan Hammer t-shirts which have arrived fine.However they are far to big and need to be all returned.I now have to find my own delivery company as they do not have a easy return system and now have to set up and organise a lift up for the t-shirts.Returns policy poor.Delivery excellent. Size consistency could be looked at between brands. Quality Good"
"I recently received my pachage with white T-shirts and the package already had a hole in it and one T-shirt was dirty! Other T-shirts were ok."
"Very fast delivery, but not worth it for small orders when delivery charge is 1/3rd of total. Also site does not include VAT on pricing. which has to be done to work out profit on resale."
"Ordered xtra large as large are always to small but these were far too big, think medium would have done, but not happy with the material, won't ne buying fruit of the loom again."
"Great way to order t shirts but postage is wayyyy too expensive for multiple seperwate orders"
"The t shirt come up very small"
"T-shirts OK quality but some arrived with few small holes. Speedy next day delivery as ordered so can't fault that. Was missing some of our order which was a little disappointing but was given a refund on the next day delivery so happy all round."
"Tshirts were OK but some seam finishing was a bit poor, and I was a bit disappointed that there was no choice but to pay for next day delivery, and then only one quarter of my order showed up the next day - the remaining three quarters of my order was dispatched a day later which was frustrating."
"The delivery time is much too long for basic un-customized garments and very expensive."
"Shirts are authentic quality but between the added VAT and postage charges it's not worth making small one off purchases, it would be a lot better for bulk buys. Otherwise good service for the shirts I purchased."
"3 of my navy fruit of the loom shirts had small holes in them"
"Prices are good and the site is easy to use. They fall behind on customer service though unfortunately, and they do not provide tracking numbers for next day orders (and they don't give them out when you ask for them)."
"Ok, delivery time acceptable. Unfortunately item not suitable. returned for refund."
"The quality of the hats. However the fact that a hat was missing has made very unhappy"
"Quick service"
"I am disappointed with the quality of the T shirts I bought. The neck cuts are uneven and looks like one to be worn by 5 year old's. Wish I hadn't bought so many. ."
"Would of been perfect if one Never had a hole in the front."
"Hello The product quality and delivery time was exellent! Unfortunately, there was one item missing (Vintage black low profile cap) I sent you an email (info@buyshirtsonline.co.uk) since i got package but stll haven't got any answer quality and delivery- 5; communication - 1; so its 3 stars average. Thank you!"
Buytshirtsonline LTD is rated 4.67 based on 2,194 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!