Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

01928579951

cool. Price is misleading though
Ice quality for the price and Good service apart from the. Dry high delivery costs which seem excessive
Little bit cheaper than other companies but slow delivery.
Usually very good and great turn around time... however still not dispatched and over a week ago ordered ... no correspondence despite emailing the company
I’ve been asked to write this review but I haven’t received my order yet. It’s not been a week so no worries
Hello Jacqueline,

I am sorry to hear that you've not yet received your order.

We appreciate your patience at this time
Good service but I wasn’t sent an email to let me know that it had been sent out. It was delivered to a neighbour as I wasn’t in and they didn’t let me know they had taken it in so I was still under the impression it hadn’t been sent out until my neighbour finally decided to let me know they had to box of shirts. If I was notified it had been sent out and passed on tracking it would have been helpful.
3 stars due to order not being dispatched for 5 business days. Hoping that once received order will fully satisfy me.
Hello, I am sorry to hear that you've not yet received your order. Due to unforeseen delays, orders are taking a little bit longer to be dispatched. Once your order has been dispatched, we will pop you an email to confirm and delivery will be the next working day. We appreciate your patience at this time https://www.buytshirtsonline.co.uk/covid-19-update-limited-shipping-dispatch-is-currently-3-4-working-days-i122
pretty hard on the nips, but a good fit
I ordered two tops on the Sunday and the were delivered on the following Saturday, the B&C sweatshirt hasn’t got the same quality as the B&C tops that I have bought before, after washing the top bobbles appeared
I am sorry but I was extremely disappointed the sweatshirts weren't too bad but the fact they were bought for a gift they arrived just stuffed into a plastic bag not wrapped individually as they should have been they looked like something from a second hand shop if it wasn't for the fact it was a lot of messing they would most definitely have been returned
Still waiting for my order
The polo shirts arrived really promptly the next day but one of them had a brown stain down the side which won’t wash out. Not ideal to send a child to school looking dirty but overall the polo shirts are good.
Hello Katherine,

I am very sorry to hear that you've received a damaged item within your order.

If you can email info@buytshirtsonline.co.uk - with your order number and image of the fault we can send you a replacement out?

Kind regards
Amanda
Sorry you are obviously a trade site so although I love my polo shirt its too expensive. It’s also very thin material not what I’m used to.
I have been invited to review my purchase at Buytshirtsonline but I have not received my order yet, so my three stars are based on the range of products and the prices which were both excellent. The website was also easy to navigate and use. However, despite ordering a week ago my order has not yet been despatched (or at least I haven't had any communication to that effect) and I have received no updates with a time frame or explanation for the delay. Everything I ordered was in stock and did not require customisation. I know that times are difficult and delays inevitable, but better communication would be helpful and reassuring.
Hello Elizabeth,

I am sorry to hear that you've not received your order yet.
If you contact us on 01928 579 951, we can look into this issue for you.

All email correspondence including dispatch and tracking should go to the email address associated with your order.
Very pleased overall with the shirt. There are some loose strands inside each shirt tho.
All three polo shirts in 3 different colors, were purchased the same size but after wearing all 3, all 3 have slightly different fitting sizes.
Order a large amount of Gildan tshirts. Really disappointed in all of the sizing.
Couldn’t fault delivery time however.
Had to order Fruit of the Loom range. Much better sizing. Will still be using BuyTshirts online. But will not be purchasing the Gildan range especially the childrens and womens tshirts. Unfortunately stuck with £130 worth of useless stock now.
Hi Jodie,
Sorry, you are not happy with the sizing of your garments. You can return them to us for a full refund within 28 days of receiving your order.
I haven't received the other half of my order. The items that came were great quality and very cheap but the morning of the delivery, I didn't receive an email or anything.
Hello Clover,
I am sorry to hear that you're missing some items from your order.
If you contact us directly on 01928 579 951 or email info@buytshirtsonline.co.uk with your order number, we can look into this for you.

-Amanda
customer service was good always had answer if something went wrong also if they had next day delivery everything it would be ten times faster but overall this is a great company and ill definitely come back
Order came in a timely fashion. Unfortunately the sizes are really quite big made my 11 years t shirt would probably fit me I'm a ladies size 10!
Buytshirtsonline LTD is rated 4.67 based on 4,754 reviews