Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

Buytshirtsonline LTD 5 star review on 3rd August 2019
Buytshirtsonline LTD 5 star review on 20th July 2019
Sarah rogers
More Photos & Videos
I was impressed with the French finished seams. I have paid a little more for these bags, I do feel the quality is a lot better.
Considering our current situation ‘covid-19’ the company have managed to get my order to me within 5 working days which is great! I can’t wait to see how quick my products will arrive when they are back fully operating.
Good materials
I'm overall very happy with the Gildan long sleeves and short sleeve shirts that I have received. Good quality, and quick delivery!
Great easy site no restrictions on the quaintly you wish to purchase will be using more often
good service pleased with quality
Good prices, fast delivery, highly recommended
Good value and efficient delivery.
easy to order with prompt delivery
Still waiting to receive our products but customer service is great and this was expected due to Coronavirus
Arrived in suitable time frame considering general delays with postage at this time. Would purchase again from this company. Ordered 2 white hoodies and a white T-shirt, packaged only in the shipping bag but arrived clean. Less plastic is a positive as good for the environment.
Order arrived, however 5 of the sizes were wrong. When I informed them on the live chat online they sent out the correct sizes to me straight away
Good quality tees, hoodies and sweatshirts
Good quality t-shirts
Arrived promptly
Fitting was right
Material good
Overall great tee, definitely a summer top as it's lighter than most. 100% recommendable.
Brilliant quality of jumpers I order the Gildan ones! Good fast delivery too!
Mostly good condition upon arrival. Delivery is usually very speedy, but at the moment delivery is slow, but perfectly understandable. My latest order is yet to come
Good prices and thank you for operating during these uncertain times. Communication could be improved slightly as I did not hear anything from placing my order on Wednesday to it arriving at my door the following Monday.
I have always had a good experience with this company unfortunately this time I was 1 item short with no note to say when or if I will get it
Buytshirtsonline LTD is rated 4.69 based on 3,662 reviews