Buyaparcel Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Buyaparcel

About Buyaparcel: Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

"Super ....."
"Still not received the order"
"The website said that it would be next day delivery but failed to mention that they use a 3rd party delivery company who would then send it on to WHistl. The goods did not arrived in time"
"Very good price and with quick delivery made it a very good and easy purchase. Based on this I would recommend and will use again."
"Tout est parfait"
"Very easy transaction Hopefully things this easy after Brexit Only issue was one of the pumps legs was damaged (in transit I’d assume)"
"Waste of my time ,ordered item ,not in stock ,was told "blue" one was same as ,it was not! waste of my time waiting in for item to be collected - train your people better"
"Good price and fast delivery"
"Able to get prompt advice via e-mail which was helpful when I experienced an initial problem with the item purchased. Delivery was slower than anticipated from the information on order form."
"My purchase arrived within a few days and was the best price that I could find."
"Bought a Makita recipro saw & case cheapest on the net and was impressed how it arrived within 48hrs and in perfect condition. Will definitely use again!"
"Parcel arrived promptly. As I had chosen the wrong item, I had to return. It was collected from my home within 2 days and my money refunded in another 3 days. Cannot fault this service."
"Supplied exactly what I asked for in the time frame they promised. Can't ask for anymore than that. I use them again and again because of it."
"Very impressed. I ordered 2 items which came separately from different sources within 48 hours The kyou"
"I found 2 items I wanted by searching on Google. Buyaparcel came up as one of the cheapest. The goods arrived on time, well packaged and a VERY good price, beating some major online competitors. I was so impressed I bought another."
"Excellent service."
"Placed my order... best price I could find. Few days later parcel arrived ( to Northern Ireland). Exactly what I needed... Thank you EMCA. Carrickfergus"
"Very pleased with product good delivery over all very pleased"
"I recommend. Quick service. Very helpful people in the office. The best low prices. Thank you. See you again"
"A fast efficient service. Thank you."
Buyaparcel is rated 4.46 based on 271 reviews