Burrows Motor Company Reviews

customer service
Read Burrows Motor Company Reviews
Perfect as ever
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Mr Town - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
I’ve Been down a feed times to look at some new cars and was always made to feel comfortable, sales staff and service staff are a credit to this company’s, ended up buying a Sportage from Josh in sales, totally professional and listened to all my needs and got a great deal, cheers guys 👍
(0030) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Mr Jubb - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new Sportage. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
I am very happy
(0004) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Miss Zilinskaite - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
excellent service.
(Burrows Mint Cars) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Mrs Patel - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Very good sales man, the only thing that didn't go as smoothly as it could was the collection of my car. I had to wait quite awhile. I was early but lack of salesmen around. Very pleased with my car.
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Miss Brackenbury - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We apologise that the collection of your vehicle wasn't as smooth as expected but we are delighted to hear that you love your new car. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Gary was excellent to deal with, and car is lovely. One disappointment was that I wasn’t made aware the car only had one key until late in the process- given I travelled from distance would have appreciated this information being provided earlier or a second key being sourced by Burrows.
(Burrows Mint Cars) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Mr Falconer - thank you for taking the time to review us. We apologise that this was not brought to your attention earlier, however we are delighted to hear that you love your new car.
I received great customer service from Burrows Sheffield. Chris Moran was an excellent sales adviser that went that extra mile, making me feel like a valued customer throughout the purchasing process.
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Mrs Wilson - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
good all round
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic 5-star review Mr Williams. We hope to see you again in the future.
All aspects of purchase were good. Fair price and really decent customer service.
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great 5-star review. We hope to see you again soon.
Very quick, smooth & hassle free transaction
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Mr Brookes. Thank you for leaving us a great 5* review. We will pass your kind comments onto the team at Worksop.
Good company to deal with , helpful staff , only issue car advertised as having a sat nav however on examination found this not to be the case .
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mrs Stephensonn and we are sorry for the confusion regarding the sat nav. If you would like to discuss anything with us please drop us an email - info@burrowsmotorcompany.co.uk
Burrows were amazing when it came to our recent Mazda car purchase. Fantastic customer services and aftercare. This team really made us feel part of the family and we would highly recommend them for new and used car sales. Thank you so much, it is refreshing to have such a dedicated sales team.
(Burrows Mazda Sheffield) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Mr Lowe. Thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic 5-star review. We will pass your kind comments onto all the team at Mazda Sheffield.
Very good service from start to finish. I actually first went to Burrows for a recall on my car and was impressed with the service I received then. When it was time to buy a new car I had no hesitation in returning and was very pleased with how I was dealt with. I feel valued as a customer and didn’t feel that once the deal was done, that was it. I would like to say though, in common with other dealerships, the process of negotiating the price of a car was excruciatingly slow. That is always the downside for me when buying a car and I wish the industry would change the practice.
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Mr Parkin - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Very impressed with the service so far. Issues with the van. In for sorting with a courtesy car - so far so good
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Mr Shelton - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
We were very satisfied with the customer care given to us and we would recommend Burrows to anyone buying a car.
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you for leaving a great review.
Outstanding service .no pressure selling ,but offered assistance when asked. Would definitely go back and recommend to anyone .gentleman concerned was called jason .straight talking young man.
(Burrows Mint Cars) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Mrs Wilson - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Burrows were very accommodating and very friendly, i would definitely recommend them
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Mr Higgins - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been 5 star and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
We are very offended and disappointed after spending over £28000 cash to purchase a brand new CHR HYBRID 2019 from Toyota Sheffield. No follow-up calls or email were received by us to check if everything was ok with the sale and the vehicle. The handing over of the vehicle was disappointing. There were finger marks everywhere inside the vehicle, the interior was very marked and there were footmarks on the front flooring of the car. This shows disrespect towards us as customers. The company has provided a very poor and inadequate customer service and we would be very reluctant to purchase any more vehicles from Toyota, Sheffield in the future.
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi Mrs McIntosh. I am very sorry to hear about this. Could you please email us your best contact details to catch you on and we will get a Manager to give you a call - info@burrowsmotorcompany.co.uk
Very efficient service
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi Mr Wilkins - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
The young man was very helpful to me and my husband when we purchased the Land Cruiser
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We wish you both many happy driving miles in your new Land Cruiser and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.64 based on 433 reviews