Burrows Motor Company Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
customer service
"Service was excellent Chris Moran was outstanding and so helpful"
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mrs Kaye.
"Pleasant, informative and helpful"
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review Mrs Myers.
"Excellent service"
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review Mr Burley.
"Ian very friendly."
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Liptrot - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Excellent service from beginning to end. I was looked after by Alex and nothing was too much trouble."
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mrs Bennett - thank you for taking the time to review us. Hopefully your next visit to us will be five star.
"Very welcoming add a issue and they solved it straight away thank you"
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Oakes - thank you for taking the time to review us. Hopefully your next visit to us will be five star.
"Tetrrific customer service both in dealing with u at point of sale and after care Go that extra mile in all areas of the business and staff who really enjoy being at work"
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Foster - thank you for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"doncaster burrows moto company"
Hi - thank you for taking the time to review us. Hopefully your next visit to us will be five star.
"Very good service and information from David he was friendly and helpful whilst we were deciding to have the car. The car itself is a lovely car to drive and ride in it’s got me back on the road. Thanks everybody."
Hi Mrs Sidebottom - thank you for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear that you love your new car from us. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Great experience friendly staff"
Hi Mr Gelsthorpe - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Sourced the right car for my requirements."
Hi Mr Palmer - thank you for taking the time to review us. Hopefully your next visit to us will be five star.
"Very polite attentive salesman"
Hi Mr Griffiths - thank you for taking the time to review us. Hopefully your next visit to us will be five star.
"Very helpful"
Hi Mrs Lee - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Great Service and good deals. You are well looked after by everyone at Burrows. Well worth a visit."
Hi Mr Spencer - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"I have dealt with the company for 10 years now . I have just bought a new car. I received excellent service from all staff concerned and in particular Dave the salesperson. He made every effort to ensure that I was happy with my purchase and he provided excellent aftersales service."
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Very efficient and friendly people."
Hi Mr Booth - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Purchased my 2nd car from Burrows, after having a very good experience the 1st time. Didnt disappoint, another great experience, professional staff, very efficient, couldn't be easier. A big thank you to Greg Vizor for all his help."
Hi Mrs Logan - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Excellent service excellent salesman David Beighnton excellent after sales service . Would recommend burrows as first class"
Hi Mr Gerrard - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"I'm never ever buying again from your company because they sold me car and they didn't give me car service book and car details book i rang back 3 time and the keep saying they gonna send me through post I'm still waiting for last 6 weeks"
Hi Mr Usman - we are sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been five star. Your comments have been passed back to our team at Rotherham, please email us on: info@burrowsmotorcompany.co.uk if this has still not been resolved.
"EVERYTHING DONE AS AGREED IN THE DEAL"
Hi Mr Wallis - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.60 based on 316 reviews