Burnhills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burnhills

Tell us how Burnhills made you happy
Burnhills 5 star review on 19th September 2020
E. Francis
Burnhills 5 star review on 21st January 2020
Dorothy Anne Easton
More Photos & Videos
Whilst the ordering online was effortless it's somewhat annoying that the delivery requires a signature. If the delivery gave an option like Amazon such as leave in a safe place in porch I would be more likely to order again.as it stands I won't purely because I work and have not got the time to go to the Royal Mail to receive the parcel.
Hi. Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. With apologies, we don't currently have the facility to leave safe place instructions with our Royal Mail consignments. However, safe place instructions can be left if you choose courier delivery at the checkout. The courier option does costs a little more but, in addition to the option of a safe place instruction, it also offers the benefits of faster next-working -day delivery and also allows up to 30kg's per consignment. Thank you again. Burnhills.
Great turnaround on items purchased. Riding hat arrived very prompt but dislike the returns process. £10 to send the hat back as the size wasn't suitable (printing an email and sending it with the package, self funded returns).

Quick refund once item was received back to shop. Everything else excellent, only issue is with returns process which impacts whole experience.
Delivery service was a little longer than I expected, i ordered a supplement on VioVet on the same day i placed the order on Burnhills. VioVet emailed me to tell me they diddnt have any in stock but will send the supplement as soon as it comes in and their delivery came before Burnhills other than that everything was perfect, just make your delivery service faster
Hi. Thank you for your review and thank you for your order. I'm sorry that our Northern Ireland delivery service was slower than our competitor; this is regretful and we very much appreciate your feedback. We do have a quicker 2-day Northern Ireland delivery service available at the checkout but I do appreciate that this service does cost more. We are committed to, and continue to seek, quicker services for Northern Ireland along with more competitive rates. My apologies again that the service fell short of our peers on this occasion and thank you again for your feedback.
Fair price with prompt delivery but damage to plastic container resulted in leakage. This is the second time this has happened.
I ordered the size 3 dry dog bag based on the size guide suggesting this is suitable for a dog with a 14inch neck. I have a cross breed with a neck size 13. Unfortunately the bag is too small and I will have to return it.
Still not received my goods - IV Mane and Tail Detangler 1 litre £19.50