Burnhills Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Burnhills

How would you rate Burnhills?

Georgia Nicholson
Georgia Nicholson
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time and items placed where I need them."
Donna Nelson
Donna Nelson
Verified Buyer
"I had been looking everywhere for an affordable dog food that my staffy would thrive on and actually eat. I finally found it here and with delivery too. Both Simon and myself are very happy."
Annemieke Plass
Annemieke Plass
Verified Buyer
"Great service and quick delivery for a great product"
Caroline Vergo
Verified Buyer
"Great website, keen prices and super fast delivery. Will definitely use again. Thank you"
"They had what I needed in stock and delivered it on time. I ordered online and it was a very simple process."
"Speedy delivery & well packaged"
Kirsty Bowden
Verified Buyer
"the food is absolutly fine amd my dog loves it. its very convenient to be able to have it delivered as i cannot drive or lift the big bags. but the delivery price is rather expensive."
Kirsten Mckee
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order. Very fast delivery and safely packaged"
Mrs Pamela J Nunn
Verified Buyer
"I was a bit disappointed when I found out that I couldn’t use the voucher for my first order, but was very pleased after a quick phone call was told that if I sent it to you it would be refunded and I see that has been done today. Thank you for being so helpful."
Wayne R Bluett
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery great product"
Andy Cropp
Verified Buyer
"Great product, delivered quickly."
Trudy Burgess
Verified Buyer
"The Burnhills website was very easy to use. I ordered a pair of Toggi boots on Monday morning and received them on Tuesday morning. The postage was free and the boots are very comfortable. Thank you ."
Anne Berry
Verified Buyer
"Got some hoggs mens wellies really great a bit more room in them than my usual buy of hunters. Really useful heel tab for removal very happy with price and fast delivery"
Adrienne Wright
Verified Buyer
"Highly recommended company offering a speedy and excellent service.My order was dealt with efficiently even though I placed an incorrect order initially. This was easily remedied on the telephone. My correct order was placed. Goods were received the very next day. Fantastic service thank you very much."
"Excellent products, service and super fast delivery!"
DE LA VAISSIERE
Verified Buyer
"Quality of the products and rapidity for delivery"
Delyth Gamlin
Verified Buyer
"Always great to order and deal with. Great communication and they had the best prices....win, win !"
Sylvia Cresswell
Verified Buyer
"Got it fine thanks - but the box was not sturdy enough for a 24kg load of fertilizer. Box broken to bits on delivery"
"Quality product & description precise."
"Good fast service 😀"
Louisa Harris
Verified Buyer
"I received a very prompt and courteous service. Very professional company with great customer service."
"Incredibly fast delivery, easy to order, my horse absolutely loves it! I have a Welsh Cob and ordered the horse size and it can fit enough hay for roughly two days. It saves me so much time as I just have to throw hay in and he can reach almost towards the bottom. It feels more natural for him and the waste is minimal! Would recommend to anyone!"
Steven Chapman
Verified Buyer
"Superb service and delivery 👍"
Burnhills is rated 4.89 based on 1,709 reviews