Burnhills Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Burnhills

Tell us how Burnhills made you happy

"Ordered Haybar from Burnhills. Good quality product & a bit cheaper than with manufacturer. Fast delivery. My horse loves it, and so do I. Very tidy and helps to encourage her to eat in head down position. Very helpful with more time in the box in long winter days."
Keith Mcmanus
"Excellent communications and even better delivery times, Got my business, Happy New Year!"
Victoria Mann
"Order was quick and easy and arrived in good time"
"Easy to order & pay Cost good Delivery time not bad Courier great Good experience shopping with Burnhills."
"Products are fab and delivery is top rate use all the time"
"I sent a query regarding my order yesterday through the website contact form, no response at all not even an acknowledgment regarding my query just a request for feedback..."
Hi. I am very sorry to hear that you haven't had a response to your query. I'm not sure where the problem lies but we did not receive a contact form from you yesterday. When contacting us via the website form, there is an anti-spam "captcha" to be completed so it's possible that perhaps this was missed. Please contact us email at sales@burnhills.com or by telephone on 01274 872 423 and we'll be happy to help. I do apologise again for the problem with your contact form.
"Always a pleasure, quick delivery and Andy the driver always knows where to leave the items and his friendly attitude is refreshing"
"Prompt delivery."
"Excellent service."
"Great company, always deliver on time. Will use again and again. Have recomended to others already, who have also bought this product."
"great service and fast delivery,can highly recommend"
"All items delivered very quickly as usual"
"good website - so I chose correctly. Swift delivery Easy fitting Thank you"
"Very fast professional service!"
"Thanks for another problem free purchase"
"Excellent customer service and excellent value, the delivery cost is especially reasonable!"
"Prompt despatch and delivery, haybar looks good, very pleased."
"Quick delivery. Great product"
"Very good product"
"Ordering system is very efficient including advice of when an out of stock item becomes available (delay of only 24 hrs). Delivery was quick. Overall Burnhills offer a good price and excellent service."
"My order was processed and delivered very quickly."
"Excellent communication and quick delivery. Very pleased."
"Very quick delivery & efficient service. Recommend :)"
Burnhills is rated 4.90 based on 2,357 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access