Burnhills Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Burnhills

How would you rate Burnhills?

Keith Mcmanus
Keith Mcmanus
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communications and even better delivery times, Got my business, Happy New Year!"
Victoria Mann
Victoria Mann
Verified Buyer
"Order was quick and easy and arrived in good time"
Georgia Nicholson
Georgia Nicholson
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time and items placed where I need them."
Linda Leaman
Verified Buyer
"Fast service, kept updated on expected delivery date and product was as expected."
"Good service"
"I asked a question by email and received an almost instant, accurate reply. You now have another extremely happy customer who will recommend you to all. Thank you"
Catherine Ingleson
Verified Buyer
"Very good website and easy to order items, excellent delivery and service"
"Burnhills had the exact products I needed, a replacement wheelbarrow wheel along with the appropriate fixings. Very quick delivery and wheel fitted perfectly. I was back up and running in no time. Thank you, a great service."
"Ordered first time and arrived quickly and no problems. Thank you"
Theresa Higgins
Verified Buyer
"I have been ordering from burnhills for a few years now , I have never had a problem with either paying or the delivery . The delivery is always accurate and on time . Would highly recommend to anyone .."
Derek Brown
Verified Buyer
"I found that the service I received was excellent, the delivery was quick,the product was packed in a box, I would most certainly recommend this company,very pleased indeed"
Roy Morris
Verified Buyer
"quality of goods excellent delivery on time"
Lara Petrie
Verified Buyer
"very helpful when i phoned and delivery came next day, great service"
Suzanne Turner - Smith
Verified Buyer
"Item was dispatched very quickly, was kept up to date with delivery date. Purchased boots as already have a pair of Dublin boots and wanted a different style for everyday. Best price I could find, fit really well, very pleased."
Clare Leeson
Verified Buyer
"Arrived in 2 days, lovely rug perfect fit! Excellent!"
"Excellent price for the mountain horse boots that I ordered also a great fast service. very pleased overall."
Sarah Symington
Verified Buyer
"This product is brilliant! Our dog is allergic to a lot of ingredients so this has just made life simpler and cheaper! Brilliant service as well to boot."
Chris Shorten
Verified Buyer
"Great product at a very competitive price, delivered to my door promptly the day following my order...will continue to make my purchases from Burnhills and recommend 100% to others. Thank you!"
DON HOBSON
Verified Buyer
"Good prices and service"
"Good pricing/choice of brands and products plus fast delivery! Will use again."
Mandy Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery excellent product Thank you"
Leona Whitfield
Verified Buyer
"The gloves are a perfect fit and keep my hands warm. The delivery service was fab both pairs I've ordered for myself and family members have arrived within 1-2 days"
"Straightforward site, had what I wanted at good prices, arrived in a timely fashion. Everything was carefully wrapped. Will use again."
Burnhills is rated 4.89 based on 1,556 reviews