Burnhills Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Burnhills

How would you rate Burnhills ?

Georgia Nicholson
"Delivered on time and items placed where I need them."
Donna Nelson
"I had been looking everywhere for an affordable dog food that my staffy would thrive on and actually eat. I finally found it here and with delivery too. Both Simon and myself are very happy."
Annemieke Plass
"Great service and quick delivery for a great product"
"I bought Top Spec Lite at half price which is brilliant, they also delivered within a couple of days, which is also brilliant!"
"Excellent service. I was frustrated to have ordered the fertiliser locally and two weeks later found they had even ordered it. I went online and ordered it from Burnhills, and to my surprise it arrived two days later!!"
"Very efficient service. Items well packaged. Would definitely use again and recommend to friends."
"Burnhills service and delivery are efficient and good value. The price of the item I bought, Johnson and Jeff foreign finch seed 20kg, is the cheapest price I can find on the Internet, and always good quality."
"once again ordered goods were delivered within 24 hours in good condition and well packaged."
"A great Company, delivers next day as promised, quick response to my email question would not hesitate to use them again. Thank you Burnhills."
"Excellent service. Very quick delivery. Highly recommended. Thank you."
"I ordered some bird seed, it was dispatched swiftly and was exactly what I was looking for well done burnhills."
"Items arrived fast and well packaged."
"Great service delivered within a couple of days and constant updates on delivery with alternative options if not in."
"Very good service. Amazingly quick delivery and exactly on the time predicted. Very good thanks"
"Very good service and goods arrived promptly"
"Very Helpful.Excellent service.The wheelbarrow wheel was a perfect fit for my old barrow and even the old screws fitted.I now have my dear old barrow back after searching for several years for the correct replacement.Thankyou Burnhills."
"Great service & fast delivery"
"Good product, tried and approved by the birds and hedgehogs visiting my garden. Delivery fast"
"What can I say it’s dog food , my dog seams to like it a lot, I will be purchasing more at a later date."
"Very prompt with delivery"
"Excellent and speedy service"
"Very well priced products and due to amount bought I got free delivery. Items arrived speedily. Only problem was the cardboard box wasn't strong enough for the size and weight of the contents and arrived split open. One of the items had come out but nothing fortunately was damaged."
"Vert good service"